Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

I finally have mages, finna try them out and see if I prefer them over 4 times as many Archers.

They're an awesome clean up troop and a good power/war troop. You won't look back. Level those bad boys up though.

• Like 2

Dudes, war is coming. It's a 10 v 10 with no landoms.

Shimi is off the grid, so it's up to me and you to fill up the defensive clan castles bdd. I might be able to use shimi's account for attacking troops though, will test it out later.

Have a look at the enemy everyone and let me know who you fancy. As there is no shimi, our opponents don't have a level 10 beast, so the clan castles won't be so evil this time round.

• Like 2

If I'm upgrading a defensive structure will the structure be out of service while being attacked in a clan war?

no only hero's stay down during war during upgrades sadly.
  • Like 2

If I'm upgrading a defensive structure will the structure be out of service while being attacked in a clan war?

Nah, you're all good. I like the fact you will go into battle with 120 troops this time.

• Like 1

Nah, you're all good. I like the fact you will go into battle with 120 troops this time.

Man it has made my life so much easier. You bringing my camp levels to my attention changed my bum life.

• Like 2

Man it has made my life so much easier. You bringing my camp levels to my attention changed my bum life.

You still have another 30 to go as well!

I've written an essay on the clan page with our plan of attack. Let's smash these lando's

Bdd, I've filled up the clan castles, but can't do my own. Could you do the honours? Thanks!

• Like 1

You still have another 30 to go as well!

I've written an essay on the clan page with our plan of attack. Let's smash these lando's

Bdd, I've filled up the clan castles, but can't do my own. Could you do the honours? Thanks!

done u just need 2 archers
  • Like 2

Well that was a bit of a let down.....

I reckon we had 4 chances to get that extra star (or stop them getting one extra star), but literally none of them came off.

BDD, you were just unlucky with your 98% raid; i was an absolute can with my 2-star attack on their number 4.  And I've read my brother-in-law the riot act for being virtually maxed out at TH8 and still not having a bloody air sweeper!!

Lessons learnt and all that jazz....going to do a 15 v 15 war again mid week.  I think everyone's pretty much on the ball with what they need to do, so I'll do it as a "light touch" kind of war as I'm mega-busy.

We will rise from this defeat to further greatness!!

Just got enough gold to upgrade my TH to lvl 7 and enough Elixer to upgrade a barracks to lvl 8

Dragons!!

You'll also be able to get an extra army camp and eventually rock up with 200 troops.

• Like 1

Dragons!!

You'll also be able to get an extra army camp and eventually rock up with 200 troops.

I wish I'd be ready for the war! :(

• Like 2

Hey Omo the **** stfu either square up in clans or gtfo.

As always jp of course

I honestly don't know what Omo is waiting for. He knows he is welcome on the team.

I think Teamoo is holding you guise back. Ever since he joined you are losing.

He's not using his mages right.

this is unfortunately true. maybe coc just isn't my game. :( 

• Like 1

I think Teamoo is holding you guise back. Ever since he joined you are losing.

He's not using his mages right.

We always win the moral victory 95% destruction v 93%. They're still rebuilding their mud-huts.

• Like 1

We always win the moral victory 95% destruction v 93%. They're still rebuilding their mud-huts.

Is that like when Bisping wins the terrible decision over Hendo even though he looked like he got murdered with an axe?

Nah bubba just needs to be a better leader and stop hogging all the mages. He's like Negan having 10 hot wives while he gives his troops only weak scraps.

• Like 1

This is untrue.

You're kind of below the tipping point where you will end up with tough matches. That changes everything.

In literally 3 weeks, you will have dragons and an extra 80 troops.

• Like 3

Sorry dude, you made all those requests in the middle of the night UK time.

I was going to hop over and donate to him but wasn't sure if anyone would be available to accept me into the clan.

• Like 1

I was going to hop over and donate to him but wasn't sure if anyone would be available to accept me into the clan.

Can elders let people in?  Or is it just leaders and co-leaders?

When you coming back for a round or two Juice?  We're closing in on the next clan level fast!

By the way dudes, I'm sure you've seen my clan message, but if not, I'm going to leave everyone to make their own picks on who they fight in the war.  It always ends up changing anyway, and I think everyone's smart enough to aim at the right kind of level.

Have a whole load of random stuff brewed for attack troops, so ask and you shall receive (Teemu, yours is on it's way any second now)

By the way dudes, I'm sure you've seen my clan message, but if not, I'm going to leave everyone to make their own picks on who they fight in the war.  It always ends up changing anyway, and I think everyone's smart enough to aim at the right kind of level.

Have a whole load of random stuff brewed for attack troops, so ask and you shall receive (Teemu, yours is on it's way any second now)

I'm gonna use those troops for my first attack and try to get a 3 star. then I will request again to defend my base

• Like 2

I'm gonna use those troops for my first attack and try to get a 3 star. then I will request again to defend my base

Good plan. Use your first attack to gauge whether you should go up or down with your second.

• Like 1

Good plan. Use your first attack to gauge whether you should go up or down with your second.

I'm gonna attack their #12 since im #12... Then we will see what happens I guess

• Like 1

mother **** batosai back at it again being our #9 and attacking their #12 with his first attack. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Young_Teemu
  • Like 2

I mean is that not stupid of him? Shouldn't you attack your own lvl first?? Now I have to either attack above my lvl or waste an attack going below which leaves one of our lower lvls with nowhere to attack...

• Like 1

I mean is that not stupid of him? Shouldn't you attack your own lvl first?? Now I have to either attack above my lvl or waste an attack going below which leaves one of our lower lvls with nowhere to attack...

Yeah, he's a bit of an idiot.

I would attack 13 if I was you. If that's really easy, have a crack at 11.

• Like 1

I attacked their #13 and he had castle troops I tried to draw them out first but they didn't come out untill after I dumped my troops I think I can 3 star him if I attack again

• Like 1

I attacked their #13 and he had castle troops I tried to draw them out first but they didn't come out untill after I dumped my troops I think I can 3 star him if I attack again

Hmm, should probably have told you this before....

They only come out when you're in range.  If you click on the clan castle when you're "scouting", it shows the radius in which they will emerge.

I've looked at 11 - I think that would be a wasted attack tbh honest. You can't attack the same guy twice, so I recommend you go for number 14.

• Like 1