Bubba_Sparks

BigDaddyDelta's Official Clash of Clans Thread

Hmm, should probably have told you this before....

They only come out when you're in range.  If you click on the clan castle when you're "scouting", it shows the radius in which they will emerge.

I've looked at 11 - I think that would be a wasted attack tbh honest. You can't attack the same guy twice, so I recommend you go for number 14.

ok I'm a CAN

• Like 2

TSU I need you to vader bomb a poster in the videogame thread, pls

I think I was a little hard on the Beaver, FH hasn't been seen in that thread since...

• Like 3

75% on their #14 but the TH didn't die so I only got 1 star. I also misclicked a spell. I need to retire.

Never!

TH6 is always a struggle.  You're basically always out-gunned, and having to use 25% of your troops just to take out their clan castle troops is a problem.

Once you're at TH7 with 200 troops and dragons everything will be a lot easier

• Like 3

75% on their #14 but the TH didn't die so I only got 1 star. I also misclicked a spell. I need to retire.

The learning curve on CoC is much higher than Boom Beach. You'll get the hang of it, I still have issues clearing enemy bases myself sometimes.

• Like 3

Lol, one of those arabs we're fighting just asked to join the clan!

I was going to reject, but instead decided to accept, then instantly kick him out with the message "**** off troll".

• Like 4

I mean is that not stupid of him? Shouldn't you attack your own lvl first?? Now I have to either attack above my lvl or waste an attack going below which leaves one of our lower lvls with nowhere to attack...

Not necessarily a waste. Attack what you can 3 star. Some bottoms always have wasted attacks but not a big deal normally
  • Like 2

TSU, number 14 is still ripe and juicy for the taking.

Just had their number 2 (at TH9) come at me and only get a feeble one star.  Your baby dragon died a heroic death BDD!

• Like 1

TSU, number 14 is still ripe and juicy for the taking.

Just had their number 2 (at TH9) come at me and only get a feeble one star. Your baby dragon died a heroic death BDD!

I came, I sucked, I got spunk in my eye...

• Like 3

Gonna kick off a war tomorrow afternoon.  That will mean we fight between Saturday 1500 hours (GMT) and Sunday 15  hours (GMT). So basically Saturday morning to Sunday morning for you guys in America and next Thursday or something weird for Genki.

Reason is I will have L3 dragons mid way through the war, so will kick some butt.  I think we're on the verge of a good run; everyone's getting better at attacks apart from me who has turned into a complete can.

Will do it 10 v 10 I think.  Genki, your best defensive troops are another level even to BDD's i think.  Okay if you take the bulk of the defensive duty?

What do you think of lava hounds as a defensive clan castle troop? They must take forever to destroy completely.

Gonna kick off a war tomorrow afternoon. That will mean we fight between Saturday 1500 hours (GMT) and Sunday 15 hours (GMT). So basically Saturday morning to Sunday morning for you guys in America and next Thursday or something weird for Genki.

Reason is I will have L3 dragons mid way through the war, so will kick some butt. I think we're on the verge of a good run; everyone's getting better at attacks apart from me who has turned into a complete can.

Will do it 10 v 10 I think. Genki, your best defensive troops are another level even to BDD's i think. Okay if you take the bulk of the defensive duty?

What do you think of lava hounds as a defensive clan castle troop? They must take forever to destroy completely.

we been getting diggled by valks, why not use the same but up to you. Hounds sort of work. Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

we been getting diggled by valks, why not use the same but up to you. Hounds sort of work.

Just curious about hounds really.

But yeah, Genki's got L4 Valks.  I certainly think they're pretty awesome for lower level castles.  L5 dragons pretty ferocious as well.

Unless we get another bunch of cheats like those dutch guys, i'm confident we'll win the next match-up.  Our 4th best player had two spare attacks in the last one and we still only lost by 1 star.  We're definitely improving overall.

I'm scanning YouTube for war attacks tips. Much like Conor after losing to Diaz I need to reinvent myself

I think you're on fire at the moment.

Check out "Queen walk".  That's a pretty cool strategy.

I've been messing around with quad earthquakes followed by 20 valkyries.  It's pretty destructive, but the clan castle troops could be a game changer.  "GoVaHo" is also pretty good....if you've got decent hogs.

Gonna level up my troops purely based on war once i get to TH9.  Dragons, valks, balloons & golems will be a priority.

I love this clan my only gripe is it takes forever to get cc troops.

I request go.away for few hrs come back still empty. I don't request much.

The other day it took almost half a day to get archers.

There isn't many players at your lvl in the clan if I'm not mistaken. I feel like I will only hinder you big dogs if I donate my low lvl troops to you guys, If that isn't the case I will donate to all you guys higher up than me when requested.

• Like 1

It's partly a time zone thing. The majority of the clan are European. Plus like Teemu says, some of the lower ranked players don't want to give big dogs lower troops.

I tend to get troops pretty quickly because I'm on when there are a lot of people about.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

That said - Teemu/TSU, your troops are now level 3 so I would certainly welcome them into my clan castle with open arms.

noted

• Like 1

I'll take whatever there is for u to give I only request certain troops at war other then that fill me up like a 2 dollar ****

Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 2

You'd have loved the previous clan I was in bdd....there was a mate and his missus plus her two kids plus a bloke who had three different accounts. The guy with 3 villages would ask for troops for all three but never give to himself out anyone else. When I left he was at th10, but had level 1 & 2 troops.

• Like 1

Just downloaded. Played for 5 minutes. Got called chief 5 times in a possibly condescending way and have no idea what's going on...

fyFMwXS.gif

• Like 3

Just downloaded. Played for 5 minutes. Got called chief 5 times in a possibly condescending way and have no idea what's going on...

fyFMwXS.gif

THIS IS HUGE!!

good work chief. You'll figure it out. Build stuff, fight a bit, get stronger and then come and join our clan. You will need to rebuild your clan castle, but that's a couple of days down the line from here.

• Like 3

THIS IS HUGE!!

good work chief. You'll figure it out. Build stuff, fight a bit, get stronger and then come and join our clan. You will need to rebuild your clan castle, but that's a couple of days down the line from here.

I'm still playing but I downloaded it thinking it was a multiplayer PvP game and that I could come teabag teemu's townhall or sumtin. wtf is this Bubba

• Like 2

You'd have loved the previous clan I was in bdd....there was a mate and his missus plus her two kids plus a bloke who had three different accounts. The guy with 3 villages would ask for troops for all three but never give to himself out anyone else. When I left he was at th10, but had level 1 & 2 troops.

yokes
  • Like 1

I'm still playing but I downloaded it thinking it was a multiplayer PvP game and that I could come teabag teemu's townhall or sumtin. wtf is this Bubba

Everyone is teabagging Teemu these days on Coc
  • Like 4

Your clan declares wars against other clans but you can only hit friendly people like teemu if you are in the same clan and he puts up a challenge.
  • Like 3

Your clan declares wars against other clans but you can only hit friendly people like teemu if you are in the same clan and he puts up a challenge.

He doesn't want to feel my hnads anyways.

• Like 3

He doesn't want to feel my hnads anyways.

m8, they're already telling my legend of my CoC around the poker rails of the American Card Room. I'm afraid not even the Poker Players Union can save you now. 

• Like 3

It next level triggers me that I can't target certain buildings in battle. And retract troops in battle. What a waste. 

• Like 2

It next level triggers me that I can't target certain buildings in battle. And retract troops in battle. What a waste.

That's part of the strategy. Drop giants followed by wall breakers, archers and barbs.
  • Like 2

I'm not a bloody Australian!

I'm in the UK, so if you're east coast I'm only 5 hours ahead of you.

Dont say that like its dirty or something ever again.... 

• Like 1

m8, they're already telling my legend of my CoC around the poker rails of the American Card Room. I'm afraid not even the Poker Players Union can save you now. 

I never knew "truckstop mens toilets" and "Ämerican Card Room" were interchangable terms. Learn something new everyday!

Edited by Genki
  • Like 2

Dont say that like its dirty or something ever again....

Lol, sorry mate!

By the way I tried your account via bluestacks but it got suspicious and wanted to send a text to verify

• Like 2

Lol, sorry mate!

By the way I tried your account via bluestacks but it got suspicious and wanted to send a text to verify

yeah I know.... I got emails.

That said, you got the info correct, otherwise it wouldnt have notified me, so we will hook up a different method of communication eg. messenger, get you to do it again, so I can receive the text and forward you the code

• Like 1