5450 replies to this topic

#5301 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:52 AM

War leader's guide to attacking strength

Now everyone's fairly high up, attacking strength doesn't change that quickly.  This is my guide for war leaders as the war weightings are quite screwed up these days.  Please use this as a reference for assigning targets.  Note that this is just my opinion based on war performance over the last few months.  It's partly skill-based i guess, but mainly troop/hero composition/favourite attack.  Please don't get offended anyone!  Haven't rated everyone, just the regulars.  Hope this helps.

1. Chewie/Old v.  Obviously number one guys with their maxed troops.  They have all attacks available to them.

2. Arrow.  Weaker heroes, and less max troops so less attacking options.  Needs to tame those bowlers for stronger bases.

3. Winterfell.  One trick pony and weak heroes, but max miner attack is currently a guaranteed 3 star against all TH9s and any TH10 without inferno

4. Tribal Fury.  Needs to stop trying fancy attacks and stick with AQ walk vabo.  Less options than winter, but much stronger heroes.  Will overtake winter within a month

5. Nicobar.  On paper better than both winter/tribal but often attacks when drunk on Russian vodka, doesn't lure and clumps loons.  Can take bases that Bats can't, but rarely pulls off a 3 star you don't expect.

6. Bats.  Strongest remaining TH9.  Probably most likely player to get a 94% one star due to potatoe-ing, but has the best gova in the game.  Only below Tribal/Nic due to 20 fewer troops and one less spell.

7. TUF/TEEMU.  Tuf stronger with valks, Teemu stronger with Laloon.  Tuf also has AQ walk, so depends what type of bases really

8. Shi.  Pulls off some great attacks.  Alarmingly unreliable though.

9. Kylo.  As long as he avoids stone HoBo, in which case he drops 10 places.  Should rise soon with stronger TH10 troops

10. Crangs.  Punches above his weight. Has received excellent training. Heroes still weak, but works valks very well

11. Chris. Stronger troops than Crangs, solid, but tends to bring 2 star nearly attacks

12. KK.  Similar story to Chris.  Greatly improved in last 2 months

13. Chirrut.  Chirrut will be a monster at TH9.  Just doesn't have the troops at the moment

14. Matt. Drops all his troops in the wrong order unfortunately. Nice guy though.

15. Sparta. Limited to bottom 2 or 3 due to strength.  Has basically outlived his usefulness.

16. Nyte. Will rise sharply over the next few months.  Just about catching sparta up now

17. Young Savage. I expect him to be our number 1 attacker by Christmas.

Me and Teemu are the "Rock and Sock Connection" of CoC

d9GQIk7.png

• TheSinisterUrge and BigDaddyDelta like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5302 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Since the W is out of reach, i will not be making my scheduled CoC work "chit break". Going to save resources for the impending TH10 push.

• Bubba_Sparks and TheSinisterUrge like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5303 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,161 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

d9GQIk7.png

Poor Teemu, no one wants to be the Mick Foley of any relationship.
  • Bubba_Sparks, Rustled_Jimmy and -idyb- like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#5304 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:25 AM

Poor Teemu, no one wants to be the Mick Foley of any relationship.

The mask matches his mandals

• TheSinisterUrge and BigDaddyDelta like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5305 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

Given the huge news that teemu is about to tint the windows on his Hyundai I suspect he's the Rock of the duo.
  • TheSinisterUrge, Rustled_Jimmy and BigDaddyDelta like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#5306 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:53 AM

Since the W is out of reach, i will not be making my scheduled CoC work "chit break". Going to save resources for the impending TH10 push.

Also...how impending is impending?? Th10 has been fun times so far.
  • TheSinisterUrge, Rustled_Jimmy and BigDaddyDelta like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5307 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

Also...how impending is impending?? Th10 has been fun times so far.

Will likely hit the button in the next week or so. Tired of catching them TH11 inches. Reckon if i take Teemu's 2nd course for Advanced CoC Base Building techniques, I'll be able to stop the bullying at TH10

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5308 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

d9GQIk7.png

lol

the COC Connection

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#5309 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:13 PM

im putting you all on notice.   i am going to take you all out one by one, when my level 70 paladin rolls all up on you guys in his canoe whilst hitting the bong.   consider this your only warning.

just not right now. im kinda hungover and i need a nap. but dont worry forum felchers. your time will come and your days are numbered.

Edited by -idyb-, 11 September 2017 - 12:15 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge and Rustled_Jimmy like this

#5310 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

I just got the th10 button today
  • Bubba_Sparks, TheSinisterUrge and Rustled_Jimmy like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#5311 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

Exciting times folks....although I'm bracing myself for a few frustrating teething problems with bowlers.

Thanks for leading the next war crangs. Please refer to the exhaustive bubba sparks war guide when assigning targets. In short; if nic gets higher targets than me there are a lot of goblins coming your way!!

rich-franklin.jpg

#5312 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

well boys it looks as if rustled_jimmy stole my canoe while i was distracted watching GSP fight replays, forcing me to have no other choice but to postpone my invasion of all of your bases until further notice

god damn it.  looks like i gotta farm me some wood

Edited by -idyb-, 11 September 2017 - 08:02 PM.

#5313 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,791 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

Exciting times folks....although I'm bracing myself for a few frustrating teething problems with bowlers.

Thanks for leading the next war crangs. Please refer to the exhaustive bubba sparks war guide when assigning targets. In short; if nic gets higher targets than me there are a lot of goblins coming your way!!

lel. I'm not leading. I'm not even in this war. I just started the war search because no one else had

#5314 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

lel. I'm not leading. I'm not even in this war. I just started the war search because no one else had

Thanks crangs.

rich-franklin.jpg

#5315 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:28 AM

im putting you all on notice. i am going to take you all out one by one, when my level 70 paladin rolls all up on you guys in his canoe whilst hitting the bong. consider this your only warning.

just not right now. im kinda hungover and i need a nap. but dont worry forum felchers. your time will come and your days are numbered.

Paladins are garbo, m8. My Warlock eats your pure soul and chits out a Rogue. Get rekt, nerd!
  • Rustled_Jimmy and -idyb- like this

conair.gif?w=780

#5316 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:31 AM

Lazy Kiwis are lazy. Do a haka and scare those cans like Dr Knob and Old VD into attacking like they know what they are doing.
  • Rustled_Jimmy likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#5317 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:49 AM

Paladins are garbo, m8. My Warlock eats your pure soul and chits out a Rogue. Get rekt, nerd!

im starting over with a level 1 dragonborn. the next fothermucker that tries to steal my canoe is getting an arrow to the knee.

like i said, your days are numbered. im gonna roll in there drunk on my zamboni fully upgraded with horse armor, and i will pillage your village and burn it to the ground, and then take home all of your wenches.  so you better pepper that angus, eat your wheaties, say your prayers and take your vitamins son.  i wont just bring you the fight. ill bring you the hockey game.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 September 2017 - 01:57 AM.

#5318 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:18 AM

im starting over with a level 1 dragonborn. the next fothermucker that tries to steal my canoe is getting an arrow to the knee.

like i said, your days are numbered. im gonna roll in there drunk on my zamboni fully upgraded with horse armor, and i will pillage your village and burn it to the ground, and then take home all of your wenches. so you better pepper that angus, eat your wheaties, say your prayers and take your vitamins son. i wont just bring you the fight. ill bring you the hockey game.

My village is full of skeletons, zombies, tall grass and young trees. Anything you do there will be considered an improvement.
  • Bubba_Sparks and -idyb- like this

conair.gif?w=780

#5319 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

My village is full of skeletons, zombies, tall grass and young trees. Anything you do there will be considered an improvement.

sounds like my kind of party

#5320 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:07 AM

So...my i-pad appears to be knackered. This could be curtains for winterfell (in this war at least). Have contacted supercell to see if I can recover it in time for war but I'm doubtful.

Don't leave targets assuming I have 4 attacks though. Might be only 2....

rich-franklin.jpg

#5321 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

So...my i-pad appears to be knackered. This could be curtains for winterfell (in this war at least). Have contacted supercell to see if I can recover it in time for war but I'm doubtful.

The only thing you should be contacting Supercell about is having Winterfell's name changed to Bones Jones cause he's juiced to the areolas and is always cucking fights

• crangs, juice64011, Bubba_Sparks and 1 other like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5322 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:53 AM

The only thing you should be contacting Supercell about is having Winterfell's name changed to Bones Jones cause he's juiced to the areolas and is always cucking fights

Lol. I'll add it to the list. This could inadvertently lead to the untimely demise of sparta as well.

Someone please fill my war cc with a lavaloon...

rich-franklin.jpg

#5323 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:00 AM

Lol. I'll add it to the list. This could inadvertently lead to the untimely demise of sparta as well.

Sorry. Wasn't sure if we decided on this or not. Cooking now.

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5324 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Sorry. Wasn't sure if we decided on this or not. Cooking now.

went to fill. already cucked. looking forward to Pacman spitting hot fiyah

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5325 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

after announcing my plans to drunkenly roll up on you and your crew in my zamboni, modified with $10 horse armor, your ipad trembled in fear and pulled out of the fight.

im sorry you've got problems with your COC bro. my heart bleeds purple piss for you. 

dont worry though after i pillage your village and plough all of your wenches, i will leave you with a small patch of  closed off land with a farm to which you can toil away in your sorrows for the rest of your life while you grow watermelons for idyb and his foglet empire.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 September 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#5326 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:40 PM

after announcing my plans to drunkenly roll up on you and your crew in my zamboni, modified with $10 horse armor, your ipad trembled in fear and pulled out of the fight.

im sorry you've got problems with your COC bro. my heart bleeds purple piss for you.

dont worry though after i pillage your village and plough all of your wenches, i will leave you with a small patch of closed off land with a farm to which you can toil away in your sorrows for the rest of your life while you grow watermelons for idyb and his foglet empire.

IDYB come at me bro I'll diggled you worst then life has amigo. You'll feel heavy hands and dream of Gsp after I knock you the **** out

Edited by BigDaddyDelta, 12 September 2017 - 10:27 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge and -idyb- like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#5327 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

will do bro.  just gotta keep farming enough iron ore to build me a zamboni. i am putting you ALL on notice.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 September 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#5328 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:20 AM

When you get the 3 star.... combined between 2 attacks.

9f9.png

• crangs and TheSinisterUrge like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5329 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,791 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:59 AM

When lures go wrong. The tale of this war told in 3 raids or less...
  • TheSinisterUrge and Rustled_Jimmy like this

#5330 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:02 AM

When lures go wrong. The tale of this war told in 3 raids or less...

tbf all the lures were buried. I used 4 loons just to get mine and still failed, assumed it was a lavahound or loons and got diggled by NoCakes and SJWs. Tough war. Hoping they stay this inactive. 

• crangs and TheSinisterUrge like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5331 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:08 AM

tbf all the lures were buried. I used 4 loons just to get mine and still failed, assumed it was a lavahound or loons and got diggled by NoCakes and SJWs. Tough war. Hoping they stay this inactive.

You shouldn't have had to go at that target tbf.
Not sure how much more explicit I could have been than 'leave top 2 targets for me'. Log on and see nic has a 2 star on number 1. He should have hit 3 or 4 first up, then you/teemu would have been crushing mid range th9s. Winterfell's doom hasn't helped but we wouldn't be in this position if nic had followed the plan.
  • crangs and Rustled_Jimmy like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5332 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:14 AM

You shouldn't have had to go at that target tbf.
Not sure how much more explicit I could have been than 'leave top 2 targets for me'. Log on and see nic has a 2 star on number 1. He should have hit 3 or 4 first up, then you/teemu would have been crushing mid range th9s. Winterfell's doom hasn't helped but we wouldn't be in this position if nic had followed the plan.

tbf I was probably trying to punch above my weight class and should have stayed in my lane but i just chit the bed that attack. Funneling FTW

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5333 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

The clan needs another hog event. Hog army cooking in the name of science. Thinking we can maybe make use of more recon attacks. If we can find a base with somewhat exposed heros and can recon where the big bombs are and if the skelly traps are set to ground or air, it can't be any worse than potatoing valks.... or maybe i'm just forgetting how terribad they are.

• crangs likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5334 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

The clan needs another hog event. Hog army cooking in the name of science. Thinking we can maybe make use of more recon attacks. If we can find a base with somewhat exposed heros and can recon where the big bombs are and if the skelly traps are set to ground or air, it can't be any worse than potatoing valks.... or maybe i'm just forgetting how terribad they are.

I'm loving hogs. When I get l6 hogs I'll be doing some mass hog attacks with a few valks thrown in.

rich-franklin.jpg

#5335 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,791 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:58 AM

I'm no longer looking at every base as a yolo, atm. I'm looking at them like guaranteed 1 stars and often 2 stars if I'm really lucky :lol:

#5336 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

I'm no longer looking at every base as a yolo, atm. I'm looking at them like guaranteed 1 stars and often 2 stars if I'm really lucky :lol:

Need to diversify my attacks a bit. The guy that diggled me this war, used like every troop, had his queen walk and tanks killed early and still managed to 3 star me. What's the score btw. Work is cucking my CoCing.

• crangs and Bubba_Sparks like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5337 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,791 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

We need about 83 wars to bury the evidence of that one...
  • Bubba_Sparks and Rustled_Jimmy like this

#5338 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

We lost.
I spent an hour recovering winterfell, gemmed two armies, gemmed cc troops, attacked at midnight local time when I should have been asleep whilst nic just didn't even bother.

I'm miffed and perplexed. Our very own teemu sadly didn't attack either but this is the first time ever so I'm sure he had good reason. Nic even popped up to ask for a target.

Smh
  • crangs and Rustled_Jimmy like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#5339 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

We lost.
I spent an hour recovering winterfell, gemmed two armies, gemmed cc troops, attacked at midnight local time when I should have been asleep whilst nic just didn't even bother.

I'm miffed and perplexed. Our very own teemu sadly didn't attack either but this is the first time ever so I'm sure he had good reason. Nic even popped up to ask for a target.

Smh

i thought Teem8 was joking when he said he was retiring for Clash Royale full time the other day. smh 

The TH10 era will bring balance to the clan. Think we're probably overdue for a war base redesign as well. Pacman and the "Kylo" base are passed their primes I'm afraid. 

• crangs and Bubba_Sparks like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5340 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

Bubba any new attack set ups you grace me with
  • Bubba_Sparks likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#5341 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

woah looks like u guys just got dusted

this might be the perfect time for idyb to slap some $10 horse armor on his freshly built zamboni,  roll on over there with his foglet infantry and clean house

but my invasion has been postponed as i have other drunken things i want to do tonight. but that doesnt mean you all are safe.  youre still on notice.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 September 2017 - 04:42 PM.

#5342 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

woah looks like u guys just got dusted

this might be the perfect time for idyb to slap some $10 horse armor on his freshly built zamboni, roll on over there with his foglet infantry and clean house

but my invasion has been postponed as i have other drunken things i want to do tonight. but that doesnt mean you all are safe. youre still on notice.

**** you and **** your Zamboni you foglet

qUDIQwQ.gif

#5343 -idyb-

-idyb-
  • Free
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

level 6 foglet that is mister. you better recognize! i may be weak and im still rocking a rusty shovel and a shield made out of cloth but dont you worry i will continue to grow and eventually expand my empire of foglets and we will use our fogletry to one day rule the world.

and for the record my zamboni is fully upgraded and shoots friggen laser beams bro. just did the powertrain swap and got it rocking a hemi with a supercharger installed. it took 17 days waiting in the queue for it to finish completing the job,  but now at least its faster than walking all the way to your base on foot just to loot and plunder, take home all your wommen and then build my hockey rink.   im just waiting for the credit card payment to go through so i can expend the last of my resources to get some horse armor on it and maybe some spinner rims with cubic zirconium diamonds embedded in them and then its on like donkey kong biotchhhh

you will fear it more than the rest of the tribes in age of empires 2 feared you when you punched in a cheat code and went after them with your fleet of dodge vipers strapped with mounted machine guns.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 September 2017 - 07:32 PM.

#5344 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:06 PM

Bubba any new attack set ups you grace me with

Mass miners!! Check out winterfell's war attacks. I reckon with l5 you could have some fun.

rich-franklin.jpg

#5345 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:03 AM

i thought Teem8 was joking when he said he was retiring for Clash Royale full time the other day. smh 

The TH10 era will bring balance to the clan. Think we're probably overdue for a war base redesign as well. Pacman and the "Kylo" base are passed their primes I'm afraid. 

Yeah....pacman is a great MP base because when you've only got 30 seconds to think, coming into the mouth (if you'll pardon the expression) is too tempting.

Anyone with l5 valks strolls through it though.  Will be re-designing soon.  I think I need to avoid being too clever with the whole TH10 thing; don't want to leap straight into inferno towers, but if I can get a few attacks up to speed that mean i can 3 star a TH10 with infernos then it's worth adding them in. 

In terms of attacks, I honestly think bowlers/hogs/miners are the future at TH10, with valks more of a supporting cast, but I'm nowhere near there yet.  I've seen TH10 attacks on TH11 bases that are regularly getting 2 stars.  Maybe we need the occasional broader practice session. 

Btw, i'm not kicking Nic because's he's a nice guy but I'm not bringing him into war any time soon.  Don't know what's happened with Teemu, but am assuming it was extraordinary circumstances so as soon as he pops up again I'll include him in wars.

rich-franklin.jpg

#5346 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:02 AM

Yeah....pacman is a great MP base because when you've only got 30 seconds to think, coming into the mouth (if you'll pardon the expression) is too tempting.

Anyone with l5 valks strolls through it though.  Will be re-designing soon.  I think I need to avoid being too clever with the whole TH10 thing; don't want to leap straight into inferno towers, but if I can get a few attacks up to speed that mean i can 3 star a TH10 with infernos then it's worth adding them in. 

In terms of attacks, I honestly think bowlers/hogs/miners are the future at TH10, with valks more of a supporting cast, but I'm nowhere near there yet.  I've seen TH10 attacks on TH11 bases that are regularly getting 2 stars.  Maybe we need the occasional broader practice session. 

Btw, i'm not kicking Nic because's he's a nice guy but I'm not bringing him into war any time soon.  Don't know what's happened with Teemu, but am assuming it was extraordinary circumstances so as soon as he pops up again I'll include him in wars.

4VuDB.gif

Edited by Rustled_Jimmy, 14 September 2017 - 05:03 AM.

• crangs, Bubba_Sparks, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5347 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:31 PM

how bad did we lose? I'm ready to embrace the Winteroids lifestyle and make some acceptable downsizing in the clan. Kensey and Shihoin fight in a loser leaves town 1v1 challenge. 

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5348 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

how bad did we lose? I'm ready to embrace the Winteroids lifestyle and make some acceptable downsizing in the clan. Kensey and Shihoin fight in a loser leaves town 1v1 challenge. 

We lost on damage.

I hate wars like this; we had so many opportunities to win, but I shouldn't have got so carried away with assigning targets.  I didn't really look who was in, and just assumed that the 5 or 6 would be able to take out their 6 between them.  Didn't realise we had an axis of KK and Matt. 

After rushing around like a lunatic trying to recover Winterfell in a dingy Bucharest hotel, spending 100 gems only for 3 top attacks to be missed, another war with high level (ish) attacks not used has pushed me over the edge.  I'm retiring for 2 weeks.

rich-franklin.jpg

#5349 Rustled_Jimmy

Rustled_Jimmy
  • Free
  • 22,730 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

We lost on damage.

I hate wars like this; we had so many opportunities to win, but I shouldn't have got so carried away with assigning targets.  I didn't really look who was in, and just assumed that the 5 or 6 would be able to take out their 6 between them.  Didn't realise we had an axis of KK and Matt. 

After rushing around like a lunatic trying to recover Winterfell in a dingy Bucharest hotel, spending 100 gems only for 3 top attacks to be missed, another war with high level (ish) attacks not used has pushed me over the edge.  I'm retiring for 2 weeks.

ah yes, the old benching our best player technique. The Ws should be rolling in now 

giphy.gif

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#5350 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,403 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

ah yes, the old benching our best player technique. The Ws should be rolling in now 

giphy.gif

I've been dying to upgrade my AQ for 3 weeks, but kept putting it off.  Then I'm going on holiday.

We had a winning record whilst I was in Japan, although Batman and Kylo had a blazing row every day, which was when my Sparta cover began to slip.  Sad times.

rich-franklin.jpg