War leader's guide to attacking strength
Now everyone's fairly high up, attacking strength doesn't change that quickly. This is my guide for war leaders as the war weightings are quite screwed up these days. Please use this as a reference for assigning targets. Note that this is just my opinion based on war performance over the last few months. It's partly skill-based i guess, but mainly troop/hero composition/favourite attack. Please don't get offended anyone! Haven't rated everyone, just the regulars. Hope this helps.
1. Chewie/Old v. Obviously number one guys with their maxed troops. They have all attacks available to them.
2. Arrow. Weaker heroes, and less max troops so less attacking options. Needs to tame those bowlers for stronger bases.
3. Winterfell. One trick pony and weak heroes, but max miner attack is currently a guaranteed 3 star against all TH9s and any TH10 without inferno
4. Tribal Fury. Needs to stop trying fancy attacks and stick with AQ walk vabo. Less options than winter, but much stronger heroes. Will overtake winter within a month
5. Nicobar. On paper better than both winter/tribal but often attacks when drunk on Russian vodka, doesn't lure and clumps loons. Can take bases that Bats can't, but rarely pulls off a 3 star you don't expect.
6. Bats. Strongest remaining TH9. Probably most likely player to get a 94% one star due to potatoe-ing, but has the best gova in the game. Only below Tribal/Nic due to 20 fewer troops and one less spell.
7. TUF/TEEMU. Tuf stronger with valks, Teemu stronger with Laloon. Tuf also has AQ walk, so depends what type of bases really
8. Shi. Pulls off some great attacks. Alarmingly unreliable though.
9. Kylo. As long as he avoids stone HoBo, in which case he drops 10 places. Should rise soon with stronger TH10 troops
10. Crangs. Punches above his weight. Has received excellent training. Heroes still weak, but works valks very well
11. Chris. Stronger troops than Crangs, solid, but tends to bring 2 star nearly attacks
12. KK. Similar story to Chris. Greatly improved in last 2 months
13. Chirrut. Chirrut will be a monster at TH9. Just doesn't have the troops at the moment
14. Matt. Drops all his troops in the wrong order unfortunately. Nice guy though.
15. Sparta. Limited to bottom 2 or 3 due to strength. Has basically outlived his usefulness.
16. Nyte. Will rise sharply over the next few months. Just about catching sparta up now
17. Young Savage. I expect him to be our number 1 attacker by Christmas.
Me and Teemu are the "Rock and Sock Connection" of CoC