lol, Jeff/Alex is already cooking electro dragons. 8@24 minutes each
Ha, good lad.
Jump to content
Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:00 AM
Oi Bats, this is how you can get arrow back.
1. Go to Help and Support (in settings)
2. Click on "Lost Village"
3. Click on "I lost my village! How do i get it back?"
4. Scroll down. Where it says did you find this helpful, press no, then press contact us
5. Send them a message with the name of your village, xp level, tag etc, and explain that it was on a device that died.
6. Wait for them to reply. They may ask a few more questions. Eventually they'll give you a code that will resurrect Arrow on your android device. Make sure you've also backed up batdaddy to game. Then you can basically switch between the two on your phone. It's what I do with Tribal/Winterfell.
Juice - this would also work for Grape Drank.