Photo

OFFICIAL - Tyson Pedro HYPE train ALL ABOARD

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Tyson Pedro Hype train (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you on board?

1. Of Course (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Been a fan since croc fights (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:20 PM

Didn’t Latifi derail this dumb Australian train already??

Not in my eyes, Still think he stands a great chance against anyone who doesn't ankle dive, as OzPride mentioned above he says his submission game is great, but not good enough against takedown and sit for 3 rounds....

• Ozpride likes this

#52 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 25,771 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Not in my eyes, Still think he stands a great chance against anyone who doesn't ankle dive, as OzPride mentioned above he says his submission game is great, but not good enough against takedown and sit for 3 rounds....

he's very young in the game and his evolution is rapid, i daresay he's improved a lot since Latifi, which he showed in his next fight, that sub was Frank Mir-esque. i like the matchup

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#53 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

he's very young in the game and his evolution is rapid, i daresay he's improved a lot since Latifi, which he showed in his next fight, that sub was Frank Mir-esque. i like the matchup

I really hope he has, because if so he could end up a future title challenge even champ with the likeliness of Cormier not coming back

#54 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 25,771 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

I really hope he has, because if so he could end up a future title challenge even champ with the likeliness of Cormier not coming back

Absolutely. Needs a good stint training with some power wrestlers, his ace in the hole is the japanese style jits. It's old school now and not many high level guys in american camps to prepare for it. Not as much setting up for subs as BJJ so he can get someone fast
  • stehilton94 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#55 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 25,771 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

fWS36ZK.gif

v4MjFdj.png

#56 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 27,189 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:20 AM

fWS36ZK.gif

Knee to the head of a downed opponent. Should have been dqed mate.

#57 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,192 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:25 AM

The best wrestlers in the division may give him some trouble since that's where he's looked most vulnerable so far.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif