Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Boxing Thread: Joshua vs. Miller In Doubt After Failed Drug Test

8 hours ago, TUF said:

That Maxwell/Sediri knockout tho.

came into this thread just to share the youtube video of the last round.  but then i remembered i aint contributing nothing to this thread until my boy classicboxer gets unbanned, therefore i must refrain.

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS - VADA have notified promotors Matchroom Boxing that they have found adverse findings in Millers latest test sample. Although AJ is pushing forward with training for June 1st, the fight is now in doubt

Hearn said Joshua's "preparations continue" for his US debut.

Hearn said he had been informed by the the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (Vada) about the finding from a sample collected on 20 March. Vada operates within boxing and mixed martial arts.

"We are working with all relevant parties and will update with more details soon," he said on Twitter.

Miller's promoter, Dmitriy Salita, said: "We are in the process of obtaining further information about Vada's finding and will have more to say soon on this developing situation. In the meantime Jarrell continues to train for his 1 June fight against Anthony Joshua."

Joshua's manager Freddie Cunningham said they "will 100% be looking at replacement options" if Miller is not allowed to fight.

Joseph Parker, who Joshua beat on points in Cardiff last year to win the WBO belt, said on Twitter he was "very ready and willing" to step in.