Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Boxing Thread: Joshua vs. Miller In Doubt After Failed Drug Test

This fight is turrible. I've seen two snails f*ck at a faster pace.

i got up at 7am on a public holiday for this chit fml

• Like 1

For the life of me I don't know why I keep watching boxing.

I'm like Charlie Brown running to kick the football thinking this time will be different.

• Like 3

It's hard for me to watch boxing after getting into mma. Loved boxing mid 90s to mid 2000s, just can't do it anymore.

• Like 2

Joshua looked absolutely awful, Parker would have murdered him if the Ref ****ed off. I still don't think Joshua or Wilder are the real deal, more ****ing interested in Fury at this stage. That was one of the worst fights I have ever seen in Boxing, even worse than his Takam fight  :lol:

Joshua looked absolutely awful, Parker would have murdered him if the Ref **** off. I still don't think Joshua or Wilder are the real deal, more **** interested in Fury at this stage. That was one of the worst fights I have ever seen in Boxing, even worse than his Takam fight :lol:

he used his reach well behind a strong jab but jesus fking christ some of the GOATS based their whole careers out of working inside and the ref seperated that while they were engaging!! insane. fix must have been in surely.

even the bias commentators were saying the ref ruined that fight

Joshua vs Parker was so lame. Boxing is so dead

Disappointing, but doesn't have any affect on American boxing, or Wilder vs Joshua.

Not a great fight, but then Klitschko v AJ was not so long ago and that was an absolute classic.

AJ beats Wilder and he becomes the first undisputed champ since Lewis....I looked up the last 5 and can't help thinking that in their prime they're all head and shoulders above AJ.  Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson, even Buster Douglas would mess him up pretty badly.

Fair play to the lad, he's making shed loads of money and seems a good egg, but there's still a big doubt in my mind that he's even the best British boxer.  Fury needs to get himself back in that ring pronto.  Folk who have sparred with both Fury and AJ all seem to say Fury's got wayyyy more natural talent.

Most of the British boxing correspondents seem to think Wilder v AJ is unlikely to happen next. What's the view from the states?

Not a great fight, but then Klitschko v AJ was not so long ago and that was an absolute classic.

AJ beats Wilder and he becomes the first undisputed champ since Lewis....I looked up the last 5 and can't help thinking that in their prime they're all head and shoulders above AJ.  Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson, even Buster Douglas would mess him up pretty badly.

Fair play to the lad, he's making shed loads of money and seems a good egg, but there's still a big doubt in my mind that he's even the best British boxer.  Fury needs to get himself back in that ring pronto.  Folk who have sparred with both Fury and AJ all seem to say Fury's got wayyyy more natural talent.

Most of the British boxing correspondents seem to think Wilder v AJ is unlikely to happen next. What's the view from the states?

Dc73js.gif

• Like 2

he used his reach well behind a strong jab but jesus fking christ some of the GOATS based their whole careers out of working inside and the ref seperated that while they were engaging!! insane. fix must have been in surely.

even the bias commentators were saying the ref ruined that fight

i can see why they chose that particular ref.

Boxing is the most corrupt sport going.

Fury will beat AJ

Edited by PunchBag

Canelo/GGG match is officially off because of CANelo

lol, couldn't pay off the officials in time. His tainted money is more corrupt than his tainted beef
  • Like 2

Thai Boxing Champion Fighting To Equal Mayweather's 50-0 Record

menayothin-jerusalem-20170125.jpg

I doubt many of you have heard of a man named Wanheng Menayothin, he is currently 49-0 and the WBC champion of Minimumweight the lightest recognized division in professional boxing.

He will attempt to equal Floyd's record May 2nd when he will defend the title against Panama's Leroy Estrada in Nakhon Ratchasima.

If successful he will then look straight to surpassing it saying he wants to defend the title overseas after the May 2nd bout.

What's even more impressive is Menayothin has only been fighting for 11 years compared to Mayweather who was fighting for 21 years before earning his 50-0 record.

Canelo/GGG match is officially off because of CANelo

Called it off because he knew he was about to pop hot for a lot more than tainted beef lol.

lol, couldn't pay off the officials in time. His tainted money is more corrupt than his tainted beef

Adalaide Byrd still scored it for Clenelo Alveroid 

• Like 2

Anybody who grew up watching Mike Tyson has got to be disappointed with boxing nowadays.

Guy was great at knocking out cans.  Had a bigger padded record than Fedor.  Once he was exposed, all down hill rapidly from there.

Guy was great at knocking out cans. Had a bigger padded record than Fedor. Once he was exposed, all down hill rapidly from there.

I can't take you serious with that AV.
  • Like 1

lol they sanctioned an Edmond Tarverdyan trained boxer to fight Gennady Golovkin?!

Jesus Christ this guy is going to the killed.  Edmond can't even hold pads!

I thought the ufc had bad matchups, but my god boxing have far worse ones, that was **** laughable, how can you pay to watch that ****e

That was on HBO not on PPV.  Gennady still wanted to fight and with Canelo getting suspended for being a steroid cheat this guy is the only one that really wanted to step up on a month's notice.  He told his wife that she had to stay at home so that shows how confident he was.

Edmond and Don King are in desperate need of money so they just threw him against probably the heaviest handed middleweight of all time.  Gennady should go kill Billie Joe Saunders for that WBO belt.  Then snub Canelo again and box the Charlo brother that recently moved up to middleweight. 

After that maybe walk away 40-0 the Charlo fight would be good.  Everyone knows he beat Canelo.  Canelo was juiced to the gills and the bombs he did land didn't phase GGG.

Edmond and Don King are in desperate need of money so they just threw him against probably the heaviest handed middleweight of all time.  Gennady should go kill Billie Joe Saunders for that WBO belt.  Then snub Canelo again and box the Charlo brother that recently moved up to middleweight. 

After that maybe walk away 40-0 the Charlo fight would be good.  Everyone knows he beat Canelo.  Canelo was juiced to the gills and the bombs he did land didn't phase GGG.

Canelo exposed GGG as a hard punching can.

Canelo exposed boxing judges as corrupt, incompetent or a combination of both.

he was so scared of the rematch he decided to roid as well :lol: Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

Canelo exposed GGG as a hard punching can.

Canelo got beat 115-113 MINIMUM.  The big shots he did land Gennady wasn't even fazed by.  This joker tonight actually cracked him with a good one at the end of the 1st.  Obviously do Canelo now because it's the money fight and he's like 9 years younger.  That Chit Byrd scored an 11-1 Mayweather rightful decision vs Canelo bout 6-6.

Edited by PlatinumClegg

Lomachenko got himself in a decent scrap there. Nice body punch to end it though.

• Like 2

Loma got dropped like a sack of potatoes

lol. guess that means something else where you come from.
  • Like 3