KingNothing

KingNothing's Star Wars Thread

Which one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on the Episode 8 title "The Last Jedi"?

I'm gonna see it on Sunday at 12PM. And it will be at a dope theater (Edwards) in one of their dope theater rooms. It's either their Hollywood or Chinese theater.

Which means tons of seats and huge screen

I'm stoked.

• Like 4

I'll be watching with the Mrs on Monday morning while the kids are at school. Don't need them little bastards ruining **** for me

Edited by crangs
  • Like 4

I just hope I don't get any spoilers within those two days I'm waiting to see ffs

Spoiler Alert

IT SUCKS

• Like 2

^I expected more from you CB. You had me excited scrolling down, but this is what you leave me with...

• Like 2

Lol.

Wondered why KingNothing had launched into a savage attack on Patster, now I know.

I will watch this film in due course.  It's a fun franchise.

No this is my retaliation.

• Like 4

Who's checking out Rogue One tomorrow? I'm seeing it first showing. Extremely excited for this movie.

Absolutely. I'm going this weekend ! Mainly for the Vader scenes to be honest. Ik hope he get's decent screentime !

I like the cartoons better lol.

Especially the clone wars season 3 or 4 (with the nightsisters,,savage opress) till the end of the series(darth maul)

In rebels a few episodes are gold (the sith planet with maul was 8/8)

When Rebels is good, its REALLY good. But it suffers the same problem as TWD: too many episodes in a season so half the season is filler. Some of the filler episodes are fun but id much prefer them to advance the main plotlines.

Absolutely. I'm going this weekend ! Mainly for the Vader scenes to be honest. Ik hope he get's decent screentime !

He's only in it for 2 mins in the 3rd act. But every time he's in screen is amazing.

• Like 1

large.gif

If that would have been a girl/girl gif. McMod would have deleted it in seconds.

Now I am telling you stop posting that gay ****.

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx
  • Like 1

I did not watch the latest star wars movie yet because somebody has spoiled the death of Han Solo. He is damned.

You aren't missing anything. The Force Awakens might be the worst star wars movie ever made.
  • Like 5

You aren't missing anything. The Force Awakens might be the worst star wars movie ever made.

I disagree. It isn't the best but just like the prequels, they all hve their place.

• Like 1

It has its place on the bottom of the list for being a boring POS.

Well it's meant to set up the story for episodes VIII and IX. You shouldn't have expected (if you did) a lot of action from TFA.

I'm not one to continuously bash the prequels, but the dialogue in those movies, especially in episode 3, is **** terrible.

I'm sure Episodes VIII and IX are going to be dope. Hopefully at one point, the Higher Ground Phenoma comes into play. Maybe Kylo Ren doesn't get the high ground....and almost dies.

Edited by Nyte

I believe the full movie is on youtube. I heard about it on the radio. Han Solo is trying to get chewie back home for the holidays.

Will watch!

Well it's meant to set up the story for episodes VIII and IX. You shouldn't have expected (if you did) a lot of action from TFA.

I'm not one to continuously bash the prequels, but the dialogue in those movies, especially in episode 3, is **** terrible.

I'm sure Episodes VIII and IX are going to be dope. Hopefully at one point, the Higher Ground Phenoma comes into play. Maybe Kylo Ren doesn't get the high ground....and almost dies.

You don't need action to not be boring. You do however need to have interesting characters and a compelling storyline which it did not have. They copied the old movies and have a ****ty bad guy.
  • Like 2

The order of best star wars movies is as follows you filthy casual.

5, 6, 4, 7, 3, 2, 1

• Like 4

It's as if a million of 12ers jimmies cried out in rustle.

• Like 4

rotj is overrated.

I'd put it behind 7 and swap 1 & 2.

The podrace and darth maul were better then anything in 2.

Darth Maul was a can.

• Like 2

Darth Maul>Canlo Ren

He literally did nothing and said nothing.

Same thing as Boba Fett. He literally did nothing, but mouth breathing hillbillies from flyover states pretend they were relevant.

You guys must appreciate the fact that they didn't use any words that confused you.

• Like 4

Maul didn't need to say anything. Betas come to talk, Alphas come to bang. He took on two Jedi and it still took some spinning chit from Obi Wan to kill him. We all know that spinning chit doesn't count.

Kylo is just a whiny **** with daddy issues that got his **** kicked by a girl.

• Like 6

He literally did nothing and said nothing.

Same thing as Boba Fett. He literally did nothing, but mouth breathing hillbillies from flyover states pretend they were relevant.

You guys must appreciate the fact that they didn't use any words that confused you.

Maybe if you read any of the EU, you would come to appreciate Boba and realoze that he is still alive. Eventhough Disney took over and pretty much made the old books part of the Legends series, they confirmed Boba to be alive.

The "Bounty Hunter Wars" especially gives great back story to Boba.

• Like 3

Maul didn't need to say anything. Betas come to talk, Alphas come to bang. He took on two Jedi and it still took some spinning chit from Obi Wan to kill him. We all know that spinning chit doesn't count.

Kylo is just a whiny **** with daddy issues that got his **** kicked by a girl.

I appreciate Maul but am loving Kylo tbh. Cant wait for episode 8. I have a feeling Captain Phasma will play a bigger part in the next two movies.

• Like 2

You don't need action to not be boring. You do however need to have interesting characters and a compelling storyline which it did not have. They copied the old movies and have a **** bad guy.

Im like you Juice, wasnt the biggest fan of IIV, but that said, I kinda understand why they went with another death star, and it was so they didnt have to spend much time on the story, and could get a whole lot of character introductions over and done with to be able to kick on with the next movies plot wise.

I asked alot of people what they got from TFA, and it seems I saw something different for the rest of the series than everyone else. Kylo Ren was a delta for a reason, Rey shows glimpses of Anakin esque prowess... my money is on Rey as a child mowing down the students of Lukes academy. Makes the look Luke gave her more ominous, and why Im looking forward now the formalities are out of the way. I think a flip of the script is coming.