KingNothing

KingNothing's Star Wars Thread

Which one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on the Episode 8 title "The Last Jedi"?

24067940_1969149760011630_28000679797061

I'd say tell them to watch the prequels first because they will be less disappointed in them, also they will be mind ****ed when the villains prevail so completely.

• Like 2

Exactly how many years is Han Solo taking place before a New Hope? I assume it would be before the events of Rogue One, which would be around the same time as Rebels.

Edited by Nyte

Also 16 days til Last Jedi ladies and gents

Local theaters have been sold out on advance tickets for weeks now.

Will have to wait until later.

Also 16 days til Last Jedi ladies and gents

Local theaters have been sold out on advance tickets for weeks now.

Will have to wait until later.

Comes out during finals for me.  Will be waiting until at least 12/19

you better stay off grid m8

I can avoid Facebook, Twitter and standard spoiler places pretty easily.  I can't avoid here as easily hence my "I'LL BAN A MOTHER****ER!!!!" policy

• Like 2

I can avoid Facebook, Twitter and standard spoiler places pretty easily.  I can't avoid here as easily hence me "I'LL BAN A MOTHER****ER!!!!" policy

I used to suck at avoiding facebook cause it was what I would check out of habit, being while taking a dump, waiting for a bus or whatever, it took me several spoilers and mild rages until I finally stopped doing it.

• Like 1

I used to suck at avoiding facebook cause it was what I would check out of habit, being while taking a dump, waiting for a bus or whatever, it took me several spoilers and mild rages until I finally stopped doing it.

Lol I'm like that with Twitter

• Like 1

Comes out during finals for me.  Will be waiting until at least 12/19

May the force be with you

• Like 1

December 15th for me.  Missus booked tickets weeks ago.  Bless her cotton socks.

me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12PM showing, I will get off my 13-hour shift that morning, most likely around 6AM, then BAM! 6 hours later I'm watching Last Jedi

• Like 4

Got some Ray Park autographed stuff this week. I am excite.

Also have my Hot toys 1/6 figures on FULL display in the game room.

Darth Maul was the P5P coolest Sith in the movies. He only had like two lines, but he was able to emote so well through his face, even with all the distracting make-up, and was able to show off the barely contained savagery and rage of someone fully enthralled by the Dark Side of the force.

He was also really good as Toad in the first X-Men movie. It's just a shame he had to be part of Storm's chitty dialogue and went 2 for 2 on crappy death scenes.

tl;dr

I'm mad jelly, yo.

• Like 3

Darth Maul was the P5P coolest Sith in the movies. He only had like two lines, but he was able to emote so well through his face, even with all the distracting make-up, and was able to show off the barely contained savagery and rage of someone fully enthralled by the Dark Side of the force.

He was also really good as Toad in the first X-Men movie. It's just a shame he had to be part of Storm's chitty dialogue and went 2 for 2 on crappy death scenes.

tl;dr

I'm mad jelly, yo.

I agree. I felt like the final fight scene was amazing until he went again Ben 1v1. Such a disappointment. He should have been able to pound him into the ground for a bit longer before being killed

• Like 1

I agree. I felt like the final fight scene was amazing until he went again Ben 1v1. Such a disappointment. He should have been able to pound him into the ground for a bit longer before being killed

That scene would have been more powerful to me if Obi-Wan had briefly tapped into the Dark Side to win, with his eyes turning red for a moment as he was overcome with rage and wrath at seeing his master gutted while he watched on impotently from behind the laser screen.

• Like 1

lol

24296758_1971644399762166_26879856940866

Not really the reason he was too dangerous. Mace already threw him for five. He had complete control over the courts, the military and the senate. He had everything stacked in his favor. 

• Like 1

Not really the reason he was too dangerous. Mace already threw him for five. He had complete control over the courts, the military and the senate. He had everything stacked in his favor. 

This ^ Trump barely has hands and look how dangerous he is. 

• Like 3

24312573_1972403539686252_65534749113103

I often wish he hasn't been killed off the way he was.

It never really made sense to me how Mace looked to be able to clearly take Sidious one on one but Yoda struggled and failed.

• Like 2

do you make them fight while making sound affects?
  • Like 1

It never really made sense to me how Mace looked to be able to clearly take Sidious one on one but Yoda struggled and failed.

Because George Lucas is a terrible writer.

It never really made sense to me how Mace looked to be able to clearly take Sidious one on one but Yoda struggled and failed.

Yoda was old as ****. He was about 21 years away from death in a lifespan of 900 years. 

If he had kids, they'd have dumped him in a nursing home by then.

• Like 2

It never really made sense to me how Mace looked to be able to clearly take Sidious one on one but Yoda struggled and failed.

I always took that scene as Sidious sand bagging to get Anakin to the dark side.

• Like 2

Yoda was old as ****. He was about 21 years away from death in a lifespan of 900 years. 

If he had kids, they'd have dumped him in a nursing home by then.

Yoda is Rey's father. All makes sense now!!

• Like 1

You right. I need to control myself during these last 6 days. There's literally like 30 t.v. spot trailers. I'm trying my best not to be tempted by the wolf ticket trailers

I will duck spoilers till January. I haven't seen a movie in theaters since Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Wife and I tried to go see Thor Ragnarok but we got a call from my daughter's school, while we were eating lunch, that she had gotten sick and needed to be picked up early.

• Like 1

God Damn Padame is by far the hottest chick in SW history 10/10

And yes I just watched AOTC for the first time tonight. It was my one missing movie in the series. Anakin was trash but aside from him I liked it

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1