Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Forum Games: Past Winners & General Discussion

Sorry Max, Survivor Series is keeping you busy....

Jolldan just remarkably one-punch KOed 18 people at once in the first week.

Survivor Series XI winner: Jolldan

Sorry Max, Survivor Series is keeping you busy....

Jolldan just remarkably one-punch KOed 18 people at once in the first week.

Survivor Series XI winner: Jolldan

After seeing the scores in the prediction league for that card, I believe it.

• Like 2

An update for you McMax

Prediction Tournament XXIV Winner - Douglass

who would have called that?

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 10:31 AM, cashfl0w said:

@Mcmax3000

Final rankings for UFCFCCL 2018: 

Go ahead and mark me down for another one, McMod.

lel this thread is meaningless

McBeta has robbed me of COUNTLESS titles

@Mcmax3000 can you please remove cashfl0w from 2018 camp league championship? We didnt finish that season, but if you finish totaling the remaining fights, Jaybird would have won. The pic Cash sent with him at number 1 was just the last update recorded, not the final update. Thanks.

LOLOL.. you didn't run the season, and I absolutely did finish first, whether you take the last score or finish it up, which I actually did.

Don't be so salty that you won by default because Zerk didn't have internet the last week, and all he would have had to do was go completely chalk to beat you. It's a pathetic win, but don't try to remove other people's trophies because yours was illegitimate. 

39 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOLOL.. you didn't run the season, and I absolutely did finish first, whether you take the last score or finish it up, which I actually did.

Don't be so salty that you won by default because Zerk didn't have internet the last week, and all he would have had to do was go completely chalk to beat you. It's a pathetic win, but don't try to remove other people's trophies because yours was illegitimate. 

You didnt win. Add it up yourself to see

Edited by BART-O-LINI

I did. So did the person who ran the game. lol

This isn't the place for your salt, son. Move it to another thread.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I did. So did the person who ran the game. lol

This isn't the place for your salt, son. Move it to another thread.

Let's see the final results

Sure. I believe I linked to it in this thread. Just go ahead and click the link and the PERSON WHO RAN THE GAME posted the final scoreboard.

I'll do McMod a favor and stop responding to you now. Stay angry that you won... by default! lol

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Sure. I believe I linked to it in this thread. Just go ahead and click the link and the PERSON WHO RAN THE GAME posted the final scoreboard.

I'll do McMod a favor and stop responding to you now. Stay angry that you won... by default! lol

You're a joke. What a freaking loser. You're gonna go by the last update that he posted before he left us? We had 3 and 1/2 months left idiot. Last update he posted was Sept 19th.

Edited by BART-O-LINI

God, this is sad.

So you'd like the game to run into the same time we were drafting for your game, and after everyone stopped playing, whenever you've determined was the ending (since you'd like to disregard the final scoreboard from the PERSON WHO RAN THE GAME) because your Predictions League title is fraudulent? Now everyone's title has to be fraudulent, is that it?

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

God, this is sad.

So you'd like the game to run into the same time we were drafting for your game, and after everyone stopped playing, whenever you've determined was the ending (since you'd like to disregard the final scoreboard from the PERSON WHO RAN THE GAME) because your Predictions League title is fraudulent? Now everyone's title has to be fraudulent, is that it?

It's my fault zerk didnt make his picks? I showed up, sorry. He could have made his picks before he left. So, you admit people stopped playing in the camp league, maybe it should be marked as incomplete.

We played right up until your game started. About 11 months. There's a final scoreboard and everything. Not sure how that's incomplete, unless you're very, very salty? I'm sure you're eager to explain, but I'll refer to the PERSON WHO RAN THE GAME. lol

Also, if Decompoze stops running the prediction league, should Wang be considered the winner? Use your brain for thinking once in awhile instead of it being used as a stop for your bf's penis to not go through the back of your skull.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

We played right up until your game started. About 11 months. There's a final scoreboard and everything. Not sure how that's incomplete, unless you're very, very salty? I'm sure you're eager to explain, but I'll refer to the PERSON WHO RAN THE GAME. lol

The last update was Sept 19th. 

Fraudulent titles will leave you salty, kids.

Thankfully, all mine are legit. Stay mad, Bagger Vance. Now go round up the carts.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Thankfully, all mine are legit. Stay mad, Bagger Vance. Now go round up the carts.

Ok smart guy. When was the last update undisputed did? Give me the date?

Oh okay, I was wondering if you understood who was in charge of that game. But you finally used his name, so I'm clear now. You actually can read, you're just dense. 

Sorry breh, you don't get to decide the game should run longer because someone else might have come out ahead after we stopped playing. If that's the case, Zerk would have pulled right back ahead of you a week later, so your title is even more fraudulent than it was before! LOL

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Oh okay, I was wondering if you understood who was in charge of that game. But you finally used his name, so I'm clear now. You actually can read, you're just dense. 

Sorry breh, you don't get to decide the game should run longer because someone else might have come out ahead after we stopped playing. If that's the case, Zerk would have pulled right back ahead of you a week later, so your title is even more fraudulent than it was before! LOL

Answer the question Mr. Deflector. WHEN WAS THE LAST UPDATE HE POSTED?

I think our resident grocery bagger may be on to something here.

Since Zerk didn't have internet, but easily outperformed him for the other 51 weeks in the year, it's only right that Predictions League 2018 be marked as Incomplete. It's only fair, he's right.

Have a good day cash. I'll let you keep your half camp title. Good luck in the prediction league this year.

That's big of you in such a tough moment. 

Welp, we're all on the same page now. Since Zerk smashed Bart in the first week he was back, go ahead and mark Predictions League 2018 as Zerk's title, McMod. It's only right that it be determined when both guys had internet. Later guys.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:11 AM, cashfl0w said:

I'll do McMod a favor and stop responding to you now

👍👍

On 2/19/2019 at 9:22 AM, cashfl0w said:

God, this is sad.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, cashfl0w said:

On 2/19/2019 at 9:31 AM, cashfl0w said:

On 2/19/2019 at 9:36 AM, cashfl0w said:

On 2/19/2019 at 9:42 AM, cashfl0w said:

I think our resident grocery bagger may be on to something here.

Since Zerk didn't have internet, but easily outperformed him for the other 51 weeks in the year, it's only right that Predictions League 2018 be marked as Incomplete. It's only fair, he's right.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:50 AM, cashfl0w said:

Oh my god, if only I could voice how devastated I am that a grocery bagger is gossiping about me. 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:54 AM, cashfl0w said:

That's big of you in such a tough moment. 

Welp, we're all on the same page now. Since Zerk smashed Bart in the first week he was back, go ahead and mark Predictions League 2018 as Zerk's title, McMod. It's only right that it be determined when both guys had internet. Later guys.

🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

👍👍

🤦‍♂️

I couldn't help myself. You could always just remove the posts, son. Remember you're a moderator?

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I couldn't help myself. You could always just remove the posts, son. Remember you're a moderator?

Oh, I don’t actually care... I just saw an opportunity for a joke.

• Like 1

This makes sense now. All you have to do is say you won a tourney and mcmax will just throw it up there without checking. 

20 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

This makes sense now. All you have to do is say you won a tourney and mcmax will just throw it up there without checking. 

How else do you think your fraudulent title made the list??

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

How else do you think your fraudulent title made the list??

Talk to mcmax, he ran it

On 2/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, BART-O-LINI said:

I’ll usually do a quick check, but I’m not going to go through the thread and check the math or anything because I just can’t bring myself to care anywhere near enough for something like that.