Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Forum Games: Past Winners & General Discussion

The King of Fraudulent Titles smashed Camps League.  😕

Looks like we're throwing out the first few months of this season and starting fresh at April. Go ahead and mark it Incomplete. OP tried to change the rules unilaterally, all of the other players voted unanimously for the rules to remain consistent, but OP decided it benefitted him to go against that, and then he went Full FH and started erasing rosters of players that were ahead of him. 

Will be starting a new legitimate league with consistent rules in April, if there's interest. 

Filling a formal complaint against @cashfl0w for bailing out of the predictions league tourney for a second year in a row since he was doing poorly he decided to exit scam again.

16 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Filing a formal complaint against @VertFTW for trying to drag the rest of us into annoying **** that doesn't matter.

Filing a formal complaint against @Mcmax3000 for responding to @VertFTW's formal complaint without pointing out that the alleged top 20 university candidate does not know the difference between filing and filling. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Filing a formal complaint against @VertFTW for trying to drag the rest of us into annoying **** that doesn't matter.

And you thought nothing you ever did would impact anyone in the third world. Boy were you wrong...

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

So you are saying its cool to bail out on a forum game because you are losing?

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Filing a formal complaint against @Mcmax3000 for responding to @VertFTW's formal complaint without pointing out that the alleged top 20 university candidate does not know the difference between filing and filling. 

Now this is a valid formal complaint.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

I'm saying you take these ****ing games way too ****ing seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

The guy who got thrown out for cheating is saying that I quit because I was losing, even though he knows damn well I was at two events over the weekend and just didn't have time. LOLOL

I know it sounds far fetched because you've never been to one MMA event, much less two. Maybe you should tag one of your boyfriends in for help? Try one that doesn't have me blocked this time.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The guy who got thrown out for cheating is saying that I quit because I was losing, even though he knows damn well I was at two events over the weekend and just didn't have time. LOLOL

I know it sounds far fetched because you've never been to one MMA event, much less two. Maybe you should tag one of your boyfriends in for help? Try one that doesn't have me blocked this time.

We knew something would "happen" all along if you performed poorly like last year....no suprise here lol..

Didnt realize they confiscate cell phones at events lol