cashfl0w

***UFCFCCL 2017***

This guy.... trying to rub salt in the wound huh?

FH ignore this moron you're okay by me.

Not at all. He was a bad commissioner. Why did you join this league and not FHs then?

So hold on, you are saying your family partakes in incest

SINCE YOU ARE MY ****

microphone dropped

I win - you lost before you were even approved for the league

You took the cowards way out by not attending 208 like the rest of us.

Not at all. He was a bad commissioner. Why did you join this league and not FHs then?

JP is just about the only one I respect around here, naturally I am going to join any game he hosts, he's an amazing comish.

I hope FH joins this league. I know how much he likes it.

He should join it, but I just saw he ended the other one...that's stupid. He's taking it too personally.

This league will be fine. There's already been more progress on rule changes and an actual poll for voting! Who would have known that would be a logical way to solve things?!

JP is just about the only one I respect around here, naturally I am going to join any game he hosts, he's an amazing comish.

god you're gay as hell

• Like 2

He should join it, but I just saw he ended the other one...that's stupid. He's taking it too personally.

This league will be fine. There's already been more progress on rule changes and an actual poll for voting! Who would have known that would be a logical way to solve things?!

Democracy is overrated.

• Like 1

god you're gay as hell

Don't speak about my love for JP like that homie you could all learn a thing or two from him

None taken. Cash is the second greatest commissioner of all time behind Mcmod.

You boys gotta watch out as you are gonna choke on them sausages the way you throwing them to the back of your throats ????????????
  • Like 2

I hope FH will continue running the other camp league AND joines this one.

For a forum games newB like me it would give me a good insight at the end of 2K17 comparing both games and how they were run.

And if FH joines this one he can give the organisation a ruff time and we can see how they handle that.

All together it would be an intresting year in both leagues.

A win win situation if you ask me. :lol:

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1

For a forum games newB like me it would give me a good insight at the end of 2K17 comparing both games and how they were run.

And if FH joines this one he can give the organisation a ruff time and we can see how they handle that.

All together it would both be an intresting year in both leagues.

I think FH will be too stubborn to join. But he can always prove me wrong ????
  • Like 1

AND i get to keep Francia Ngannou

Why don't you go for horsemeat first #phreemunie against hunto el ****o Edited by Rastajambo
  • Like 1

All together it would be an intresting year in both leagues.

Yeah I agree, but he's too stubborn to join, as somebody mentioned, too.

He's not gonna run the other league and this one will become the official 2017 camps league.

• Like 1

Too late to get in on this camp train?

No sir. Are you willing to pay attention to a year long game?

Crangs and WTG also want in. Is that alright with everyone else?

Wait so are we not keeping picks already made?

No. We're redrafting because we're adding people. Bubba is relinquishing his first pick as champion, so somebody is about to have #1 pick.

I'll post the draft order in about 30 mins.

mormont started watching mma two months ago he said in the premium section. Just put him in last place, he doesnt know anyone outside of Conor & Ronda

• Like 3

mormont started watching mma two months ago he said in the premium section. Just put him in last place, he doesnt know anyone outside of Conor & Ronda

Lol, if I don't know anyone, you shouldn't be too afraid to let me draft in the top 5. :P

Also, at least I don't attend Nets games. BOOM!

• Like 1

No sir. Are you willing to pay attention to a year long game?

Crangs and WTG also want in. Is that alright with everyone else?

And absolutely bro.

• Like 1

Lol, if I don't know anyone, you shouldn't be too afraid to let me draft in the top 5. :P

Also, at least I don't attend Nets games. BOOM!

i'm not worried mormont, thats why I said let you join

I attend Net games to see the OTHER TEAM IDIOT!!! AT LEAST IM NOT ATTENDING UFC 208 for my first event!!!!

a blind man would know not to go to 208

i'm not worried mormont, thats why I said let you join

I attend Net games to see the OTHER TEAM IDIOT!!! AT LEAST IM NOT ATTENDING UFC 208 for my first event!!!!

a blind man would know not to go to 208

Sure, that's what all Nets fans say, and everyone knows all 208 needs is a bull-**** interim title to save the card!

Edited by Mormont

Sure, that's what all Nets fans say, and everyone knows all 208 needs is a bull-**** interim title to save the card!

i'll never be a nets fan

you arent getting an interim title fight, 208 is complete. ITS DONE LIKE YOU IN THIS LEAGUE

If 500 people sign up, you will end the year as #500

LMAO, of course the first one gives me first pick. Goddamnit..

Rigged

i'll never be a nets fan

you arent getting an interim title fight, 208 is complete. ITS DONE LIKE YOU IN THIS LEAGUE

If 500 people sign up, you will end the year as #500

I will obliterate you when you select Ronda.

• Like 1

Just because the world hates me..

firstrandom_zpschpx1ubo.png

^^^The first list put me first. I stated that I wouldn't take first pick, because I don't want people to feel like I'm cheating...

So I re-randomized the list...

finallist_zpsp07fb1xo.png

finallistedit_zpsrf8u3svv.png

^^That'll be the draft order. If you don't like it, take it up with Random.org/lists.

Juice can make his first pick whenever, but I won't start the clock on the rest of the folks until they've noticed the draft has started.

You have 12 hours to make a pick. If you do not, you get skipped. If you get skipped, you can come back and make your selection at any time in the thread. You may also PM me your pick, if you're up soon and will be gone. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

mormon, this is like a March Madness bracket

cashfl0w is just being nice if he lets you join and like any march madness bracket, even an idiot who knows nothing of college basketball can get at least 8 correct picks in the first rounds

Just go start studying on fight pass now to try and get second to last place. I'll give you a gimmie right now on who not to pick, dont pick Brian Camozzi. You can pick Chris but not Brian

• Like 1

Again, this is a snake draft. The person with last pick in round one will make two selections, and we'll go backwards through the order.

Cole, that would be you. When it's your turn to pick, take two fighters.

• Like 1

Again, this is a snake draft. The person with last pick in round one will make two selections, and we'll go backwards through the order.

Cole, that would be you. When it's your turn to pick, take two fighters.

Cole has no issues picking two times being he was with a two timer

• Like 1

Since I said the draft officially started at noon tomorrow, I'll give Juice until 1/9 @ midnight EST to kick it off.

Once you see the camp before you has made their pick, go ahead and announce yours. You don't need permission.