Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Platinum Squad is here to DISRESPECT the forum

After being dominated by Jouban I think Perry should have to downgraded to tin, copper or aluminium and have to work his way back up the precious metals scale lol

• Like 6

This isn't about Platinum Mike Perry, BOI!  This is about Platinum Squad taking ALL THE BELTS this year.  The circle jerk crew will be told what to do.  They will be told they must fly economy to Cashfl0w's backyard while I take the private jet.  When they step they get slept.  FIRST exchange.

• Like 4

Unfortunately for you CC, in 2017, the only awards will be positive ones.

Most Disrespectful Poster will be replaced by Most Humble Poster, Friendliest poster and Most Polite poster.  

The Canadians are expected to do very well this year

• Like 8

No the wimmens love my baby face. I'm good without a verminous beard.

Sounds like a beta justification from a lackbeard nerdgin.

Edit: liked for the use of verminous.

Edited by TheSinisterUrge
  • Like 6

Sounds like a beta justification from a lackbeard nerdgin.

Edit: liked for the use of verminous.

Thx. I need every like that I can get.

No comment on the lackbeard tho.

• Like 2

Most Disrespectful Poster will be replaced by Most Humble Poster, Friendliest poster and Most Polite poster.  

The Canadians are expected to do very well this year

I'll take those too.

ALL THE BELTS

• Like 2

Return of the Scrap Pack?

The scrap pack doesn't get drawn out for little squabbles.

It's works all you puppets from the background..

Now dance you little foglets..dance!!!

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 5

So I will own the last Most Disrespectful Poster to be given out in history?!? 

THIS is HUGE.

• Like 2

So I will own the last Most Disrespectful Poster to be given out in history?!? 

THIS is HUGE.

It was the ONLY Most Disrespectful Poster award.  I campaigned for it this year so Platinum Squad would win more belts.

• Like 3

Im drunk now what of it!?

You and Clegg are legendary drunks, BUT Clegg takes this **** to the next level.

We will need to see a contest between the two of you in Cashflow's backyard streamed LIVE on Twitch. 

• Like 7

It was the ONLY Most Disrespectful Poster award.  I campaigned for it this year so Platinum Squad would win more belts.

HUGE

You and Clegg are legendary drunks, BUT Clegg takes this **** to the next level.

We will need to see a contest between the two of you in Cashflow's backyard streamed LIVE on Twitch. 

RIP FREDDIE

• Like 3

HUGE

RIP FREDDIE

Make sure you have a bucket of water to pour over the idiot who wins and is sure to black out. 

Or call 911. Whichever seems like the better choice. 

• Like 5

I hope Freddie is prepared to die... because your boy is.  Not that it will be necessary considering the rules.

Light beer is not allowed.  We will be drinking Jack Daniels and Miller High Life.  

Round 1 is 3 strikeouts or retiring the side.  You have a 30 minute window to complete all 3.  You hit the tobacco use only pipe and hold your hit, take your shot of Jack and funnel your high life before exhaling.

Round 2 is a head to head **** the dealer game.  So high/low.  Guess a card and if you get it correct on the first try the opposition drinks for 10.  If they say higher or lower and you get it on the second try that's 5.  If you miss you drink the differential.

Now I have actually done this chit 1v1 with men that weigh over 200 pounds.  I'm saying a little over halfway into the very first deck Freddie is gonna realize he is trying to throw down with a supernova.  Halfway through the second deck he'll chit his trousers, puke, pass out and I will celebrate.

Freddie will be blacked out in Cash's backyard and we'll go inside and take The Big Lebowski Challenge.  Take a shot every time the Dude makes a white russian (12) and smoke a joint every time the Dude does (6).  Then will go do some dumb chit like **** with a passed out Freddie.  Pour "water" on him like he's Chris Leben.  Maybe take a picture of me resting my balls on his forehead... you know just typical drunk white boy chit.

• Like 3

Who is the platinum squad and how will this disrespect manifest itself?

All I've seen so far is that you use capital letters a bit more.

I got a gobbie out of the deal, the platinum squad can stick around as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 4