Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Platinum Squad is here to DISRESPECT the forum

You really need to stop drinking dude

I can see your brain cells dying with each post

I'm truly concerned

Why is this Circle Jerk Crew member always following me around?

Why is he so concerned about my drinking when I'm divorced and do not have children?

Your boy Freddie has a son from what I understand... he drinks and bangs 7 gram rocks.  Go lecture him.

Platinum Squad will have you on your knees to pray before swallowing loads of warm DNA.  You dummies will be taking more face shots than botox from a plastic surgeon.

• Like 4

Who is the platinum squad and how will this disrespect manifest itself?

All I've seen so far is that you use capital letters a bit more.

Listen up, BOI.  Platinum Squad will rock your jaw like we're wearing your mouth as an outfit.  Our sperm will scramble the eggs in your ovaries.  You'll have more semen than a naval base all over your facial traits.

We're just ferocious.

• Like 4

Listen up, BOI. Platinum Squad will rock your jaw like we're wearing your mouth as an outfit. Our sperm will scramble the eggs in your ovaries. You'll have more semen than a naval base all over your facial traits.

We're just ferocious.

Who else is in this ferocious squad of yours? Do they share your penchant for capital letters?

• Like 4

Well I know Patster is a platinum Perry fan, but he's too scholarly and cultured to be disrespectful so I'm just confused.

Platinum Patster might be the most ferocious and disrespectful of all us mother****ers.  He's just letting King Banham, Sir Cashl0w and myself take the spotlight early in the year.

There's a lot of time left in the year.  You'll understand... real soon.

• Like 3

Why is this Circle Jerk Crew member always following me around?

Why is he so concerned about my drinking when I'm divorced and do not have children?

Your boy Freddie has a son from what I understand... he drinks and bangs 7 gram rocks.  Go lecture him.

Platinum Squad will have you on your knees to pray before swallowing loads of warm DNA.  You dummies will be taking more face shots than botox from a plastic surgeon.

Because I truly fear for you life. When a man can be broken by a woman like that it's terrifying, I feel like you are in a vicious circle. That's all man

You know who... don't play stupid.

Rofl of course we all know who, the only person that agrees with anything you say on the forum LoL

• Like 2

Rofl of course we all know who, the only person that agrees with anything you say on the forum LoL

Do you mean Platinum Pat or King Banham?

• Like 4

Let's just let him make a drunken fool of himself while pretending to be a sober father that is actually employed.

You ever need to talk , just let me know man I'm serious

• Like 2

LMFAO now I know where the post in a different thread is from.  I thought it was directed at Freddie.

When you are with the same woman from age 19-28 it does take a couple of years to realize that given she was 3 years older she did me a favor. The night Ronda got the face slapped off her I ****ed a girl born in 1993.  My ex was born in 1982.

You wouldn't understand how awesome that is... as a married man with kids... that's still married.  You haven't been down that way.

Platinum Squad would disown me if I ever even spoke to that 34 year old bish again.

• Like 3

LMFAO now I know where the post in a different thread is from.  I thought it was directed at Freddie.

When you are with the same woman from age 19-28 it does take a couple of years to realize that given she was 3 years older she did me a favor. The night Ronda got the face slapped off her I **** a girl born in 1993.  My ex was born in 1982.

You wouldn't understand how awesome that is... as a married man with kids... that's still married.  You haven't been down that way.

Platinum Squad would disown me if I ever even spoke to that 34 year old bish again.

You're right, I wouldn't

And I don't even have to drink about it man

• Like 3

You're right, I wouldn't

And I don't even have to drink about it man

I bet your drunk right now.  At least drunker than the King.  I could drive a my AWD CRV on a goddamn dirt rally course.

You can be my spotter and pour shots for me since drinking beer while racing is for 25th street drag races.

• Like 2

I bet your drunk right now.  At least drunker than the King.  I could drive a my AWD CRV on a goddamn dirt rally course.

You can be my spotter and pour shots for me since drinking beer while racing is for 25th street drag races.

LOL its 1130am, I'm watching an episode of Animaniacs with my daughter not drinking

If I was on vacation I would probably have a drink in my hand right now

• Like 2

LOL its 1130am, I'm watching an episode of Animaniacs with my daughter not drinking

If I was on vacation I would probably have a drink in my hand right now

Dude... children and admiring pictures of 40 year old men are ruining your life!

You should at least get a side piece.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 3

Who the fook is this idiot's alt?  I've seen this dummy before and it's been YEARS

You rep harder than the others. You're way more down. Are you their leader?

• Like 2

Dude... children and admiring pictures of 40 year old men are ruining your life!

You should at least get a side piece.

That would ruin my marriage, I would be in the same boat as you! LOL

• Like 2

You would not be in the same boat as me.  I have more access to quality poon born no early 90s minimum it seems.

Once again.. you haven't been down that way.  Sometimes when you speak... it's out of turn, homeboy.

• Like 3

No we are a committee.  Weekly meetings and professional chit like that.

We'll you're doing all the heavy lifting. Might want to get the others to put in work. This is a gang after all.

• Like 1

You would not be in the same boat as me.  I have more access to quality poon born no early 90s minimum it seems.

Once again.. you haven't been down that way.  Sometimes when you speak... it's out of turn, homeboy.

If you ever want to talk about it just pm me man

• Like 2

We'll you're doing all the heavy lifting. Might want to get the others to put in work. This is a gang after all.

Who the fook said anything about a gang?  You are just another chimp that will be rubbing my skeet off your forehead.

Platinum Squad... you all will find out real soon what we're about.  

• Like 4

Who the fook said anything about a gang?  You are just another chimp that will be rubbing my skeet off your forehead.

This is the 3rd or 4th post in this thread that is talking about busting nuts on dudes

I'm really starting to wonder what the purpose of the platinum squad is

• Like 1

Sorry. "Squad".
  • Like 2

I would be interested in seeing the platinum squad's vision and mission statement. Sounds as if they will be the dominant force in 2017 so I think this information should be made public.

• Like 4

I would be interested in seeing the platinum squad's vision and mission statement. Sounds as if they will be the dominant force in 2017 so I think this information should be made public.

You're in luck mate, this is straight from the website:

• Like 5

You're in luck mate, this is straight from the website:

• Like 3

This is how it starts, CC.

He says he's here to talk, and the next thing you know, you're looking at ball sacks on Skype. I'd avoid that crew, if I were you.

• Like 1

He says he's here to talk, and the next thing you know, you're looking at ball sacks on Skype. I'd avoid that crew, if I were you.

• Like 1

We cracked some jokes about foglets, and you created a 38 page thread so you can post pictures of yourself and other men can post them for you.

If I were to rate the homosexual levels, we'd be right around a Bieber, and you'd be on Rupaul.

• Like 1

We cracked some jokes about foglets, and you created a 38 page thread so you can post pictures of yourself and other men can post them for you.

If I were to rate the homosexual levels, we'd be right around a Bieber, and you'd be on Rupaul.

Are you talking about the thread where you removed your picture after five minutes from all of the diggling?

Instantly a classic thread LoL

• Like 2

Are you talking about the thread where you removed your picture after five minutes from all of the diggling?

Instantly a classic thread LoL

Diggled?? LOLOL

Your teeth look like you gnaw on metal in your spare time. Your fat ginger friend certainly can't crack jokes on anybody's looks. What in god's name are you talking about??

• Like 1

Diggled?? LOLOL

Your teeth look like you gnaw on metal in your spare time. Your fat ginger friend certainly can't crack jokes on anybody's looks. What in god's name are you talking about??

The Chad isn't fat, m6.

• Like 3

I had a bum ask me for change this morning, and he had a nicer grill than WW. lol

Makes fun of other people's apperances.

Has a face that looks like a thumb.

• Like 3

Makes fun of other people's apperances.

Has a face that looks like a thumb.

Makes fun of fat ginger slobs and guys with teeth that look like they're on the same diet as a beaver.... because I can bang your women in front of you.

The Chad's never commented on my looks. But then again, I'm pretty sure he has sex with women.

That's because you took your picture down faster than FH created a new gamer account to hide the fact that he sucks at video games.

• Like 3