Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Platinum Squad is here to DISRESPECT the forum

Makes fun of fat ginger slobs and guys with teeth that look like they're on the same diet as a beaver.... because I can bang your women in front of you.

The Chad is a very clean person, you shouldn't call him a slob.

And lol at a guy who is uncomfortable talking to live women claiming he can cuckold someone while they watch.

• Like 3

That's because you took your picture down faster than FH created a new gamer account to hide the fact that he sucks at video games.

I realized how homosexual it was to be posting pictures for men, and I checked out of that thread all together.

Bro, you look like Action Bronson, if he was born addicted to crack and his mom banged an albino black dude with AIDS. lol.. You should be ashamed to post pictures of yourself!

Edited by cashfl0w

Diggled?? LOLOL

Your teeth look like you gnaw on metal in your spare time. Your fat ginger friend certainly can't crack jokes on anybody's looks. What in god's name are you talking about??

I'm talking about the time everyone cracked on the single picture you posted and then you removed it a couple of minutes later because you couldn't handle the jokes. I remember it quite well LoL

It honestly was not reason to remove it, everyone was getting cracked on. It's what the thread is for

• Like 1

The Chad is a very clean person, you shouldn't call him a slob.

And lol at a guy who is uncomfortable talking to live women claiming he can cuckold someone while they watch.

Uncomfortable talking to live women?? I guarantee I've banged more women THIS YEAR than you have in the last ten. LMFAO

I realized how homosexual it was to be posting pictures for men, and I checked out of that thread all together.

Bro, you look like Action Bronson, if he was born addicted to crack and his mom banged an albino black dude with AIDS. lol.. You should be ashamed to post pictures of yourself!

Action Bronson is cool as hell, I am not offended.

• Like 3

Makes fun of fat ginger slobs and guys with teeth that look like they're on the same diet as a beaver.... because I can bang your women in front of you.

My wife doesn't bang anorexic men LoL

I'm sorry man

• Like 2

Action Bronson is cool as hell, I am not offended.

And you acknowledge that you look like a fat slob who was born addicted to crack, and was abandoned at a farm.

• Like 1

Prostitutes don't count, m6.

I'd bet my life savings that I could bang your Shamu of a wife in front of you. Now, I wouldn't because I have a weight restriction, but still.

• Like 1

And you acknowledge that you look like a fat slob who was born addicted to crack, and was abandoned at a farm.

I don't know his life story, but if you say it, I believe it.

• Like 1

No, you got upset when I posted this picture:

c697d9ba8f8ae9c1dadd1b6f0202515a.jpg

Then went on a big rustled rant and removed it, I remember it quite well LoL

It was just a joke

• Like 2

I don't know his life story, but if you say it, I believe it.

Too much fat in your skull to process my statements. Put the Crisco down, and try to have a clear thought.

No, you got upset when I posted this picture:

c697d9ba8f8ae9c1dadd1b6f0202515a.jpg

Then went on a big rustled rant and removed it, I remember it quite well LoL

It was just a joke

I'd rather look like him, than have teeth like you..

hillbilly-teeth-i9.jpg

I'd bet my life savings that I could bang your Shamu of a wife in front of you. Now, I wouldn't because I have a weight restriction, but still.

You are one of the biggest pieces of **** on this forum LoL

As far as a weight restriction goes we all already know that. Mr. I'm 6'5", you forget that we have seen your picture before. You weigh 90 pounds at best, 90% of this forum would fold you like a pretzel quicker than you could say spud

• Like 2

I'd rather look like him, than have teeth like you..

hillbilly-teeth-i9.jpg

I actually have all of my teeth, well minus the three wisdom teeth I had removed in boot but that's another story

• Like 2

There are people who call their father their uncle who have straighter teeth than you.

Well which is it missing teeth or crooked teeth mate?

• Like 2

Aren't you both from Virginia??

The gene pool also functions as a wading pool out there.

I'm from Ohio, I wouldn't say that it's any better there

• Like 1

"I want to be remembered for great amazing fights and being one of the most savage, ruthless, monstrous, dangerous and crazy men to ever have stepped in that Octagon. I want to be the craziest being who ever lived in the history of battle with two hands. I want to be 'Platinum' Mike Perry and I want to go down in history and I want it all. I want life lessons too--I just want to be great."

• Like 9

Lol, you couldn't talk a starving method addict into giving you a hand job for a C note, I think I'm safe.

• Like 3

Lol, you couldn't talk a starving method addict into giving you a hand job for a C note, I think I'm safe.

Neither one of us know what that means, but I know you're sleeping with something pushing 500 pounds, and they're not particularly choosy about who they have sex with.

• Like 1

I really got a chuckle out of the fat slob who sleeps next to something weighed on an interstate truck scale trying to crack jokes on me and who I sleep with.

Good one.

Edited by cashfl0w

I picture the beast you sleep with to smell like rotten tuna salad fresh out of the hose down in the yard. Because we all know you and her ain't making it into a standard shower.

Anybody who aint with the Platinum squad str8 up getting put to death man. Its gonna be slaveryx1000 out here. Those of you humble enough to accept Lord Perry as your savior can be our house crackers.

• Like 3

Neither one of us know what that means, but I know you're sleeping with something pushing 500 pounds, and they're not particularly choosy about who they have sex with.

She's actually down to 143, you'll be pleased to know, which makes her a whole 30 pounds less than the random floozy you posted a beach picture of.

• Like 2

I really got a chuckle out of the fat slob who sleeps next to something weighed on an interstate truck scale trying to crack jokes on me and who I sleep with.

Good one.

I picture the beast you sleep with to smell like rotten tuna salad fresh out of the hose down in the yard. Because we all know you and her ain't making it into a standard shower.

Rustled much?

• Like 2

She's actually down to 143, you'll be pleased to know, which makes her a whole 30 pounds less than the random floozy you posted a beach picture of.

and you're tree fiddy?!

Poor girl... :(

• Like 2

This is how it starts, CC.

He says he's here to talk, and the next thing you know, you're looking at ball sacks on Skype. I'd avoid that crew, if I were you.

The ladies call me The Great White Mandingo.

Hold tight I'll take a picture of my platinum junk for you, boi.  Check your PMs later.

LULZ!!!!

• Like 2

LULZ!!!!

I'll send you pics too.  Hook the PC up to the flat screen and gather the wife and kids for my stimulus package.

Edited by CorporalClegg209

I'll send you pics too.  Hook the PC up to the flat screen and gather the wife and kids for my stimulus package.

Yo dude seriously, why the **** would you want to show some kids your ****?

"Platinum squad" in full effect right there...

• Like 2

Platinum Squad finna run a train on you.  You do know what a train is, right?  Platinum Pat, King Banham and myself will have a timed rotation on your throat, angus and pink walls.

Well then LoL

• Like 1

Can you imagine what's going through the minds of randoms that stumble across this forum for the first time?

be07dfd0b13802ae77e2dfcb69c9fb1e.gif

I genuinely felt bad for Stomp when I saw his post. He really doesn't care for this kind of unnecessary drama.

• Like 3

I genuinely felt bad for Stomp when I saw his post. He really doesn't care for this kind of unnecessary drama.

Lol don't be. You are right in a sense though. I may not like it all that much when ya'll go too hard with some of the personal stuff but it doesn't shock me and i'm all for freedom of expression. It's just banter and i can still laugh and be amused by it. 

When Clegg posted that gif i laughed pretty hard because i was kind of thinking that. Like if some stranger stumbled upon these forums and didn't know it's a jungle in here and you better have your big boy pants on they'd be totally shocked thinking this place is full of madmen savages....and it is but it's our kind of jungle. 

59375478.jpg

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 5

Why is this Circle Jerk Crew member always following me around?

Why is he so concerned about my drinking when I'm divorced and do not have children?

Your boy Freddie has a son from what I understand... he drinks and bangs 7 gram rocks. Go lecture him.

Platinum Squad will have you on your knees to pray before swallowing loads of warm DNA. You dummies will be taking more face shots than botox from a plastic surgeon.

I think its because I dont say mean things.. but I dont know and I am not trying to be rude
  • Like 2