Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Platinum Squad is here to DISRESPECT the forum

Long time ago i hung out one night in the quarter with my brother and some dudes that came down from Brooklyn on like a job interview business trip met up in the quarter with us and it was uncanny how similar they were to people from New Orleans. They just have this laid back aww **** it kind of attitude and their accents were even similar on some words. It really surprised me at the time. 

That was a crazy **** night too. Got booted from a strip club and this other bar we went to we got one of the dudes from Brooklyn a hand job in a back room from one of the girls that was selling jello shots. lol

Another make believe story?!

Not in my goddamn thread!

GTFO

• Like 1

Another make believe story?!

Not in my goddamn thread!

GTFO

Ain't nothing make believe about it. New Orleans is the dirty south and they don't call it the big easy for nothing. That's a regular thing down there. The hussies in bars down there are always trying to proposition people to make a little extra money and my brother was a mutha ****ing pimp. 

• Like 3

I want all of you foglets on your knees to pray!

i aint gay foglet, i aint getting on my knees for you **** boy

• Like 2

Thanks for pushing this chit 7 pages deep.  I got thread of the year locked down tight like a little girl's tuna.

This chit is so weak you can't even get a 12 hour ban. 

This chit is so weak even Bubba is laughing.

This chit is so weak it got deleted from the fitness thread.

• Like 2

This chit is so weak you can't even get a 12 hour ban. 

This chit is so weak even Bubba is laughing.

This chit is so weak it got deleted from the fitness thread.

Are you a rapper?

You know you love swallowing warm DNA.  BOI!

may be the gayest sentence i have ever read on this forum

congrats, you have gayest poster of the you in the bag

• Like 3

MC Geriatric Boxer in the house!

Fobar talking about gay chit when he skypes with dudes.

SMDH ooVoo nagger, its fooking ooVoo

remember when you cried like a lil bish when i was drunk and start talking trash to you?  that was funny as ****.  you havent been the same since  :lol:

• Like 2

Just to shut you up here's my brother big pimpin. I don't lie about any of my stories. He literally had women all over the country and that ain't no BS. One of them called me the other day from 8 yrs ago she just found out he passed. He'd move like every 2 yrs set up sign shops or a contracting business or work as regional manager for rent to own stores. First thing he'd do everywhere he moved is hit the clubs/bars to build contacts & network with other businesses to drum up business and he'd mac on women through numerous dating sites. He was a party machine and king daddy ding-a-ling with the ladies. 

32222037302_d8a26acff8_b.jpg

32333237166_5b5d88fe60_b.jpg

• Like 5

Looks like a drunk and fat loser.

What did you guy's think of Warwest's meltdown?  That chit was epic.

Definitely a drunk but far from a loser. That mofo wasn't afraid to live like most people. He was a dreamer, very fearless and because of that he had the stones to take big risk and be very successful. He was also THE most socially intelligent person I've ever known. He'd have your grandmother & kids laughing hysterically and your ex taking her clothes off in 3 mintutes flat no questions axed. The man was truly gifted. lol. He had his faults don't get me wrong but he kicked **** in life and lived more than most people could in several life times.  

As for WW i think he thought all this chit is hilarious. 

• Like 4

Just to shut you up here's my brother big pimpin. I don't lie about any of my stories. He literally had women all over the country and that ain't no BS. One of them called me the other day from 8 yrs ago she just found out he passed. He'd move like every 2 yrs set up sign shops or a contracting business or work as regional manager for rent to own stores. First thing he'd do everywhere he moved is hit the clubs/bars to build contacts & network with other businesses to drum up business and he'd mac on women through numerous dating sites. He was a party machine and king daddy ding-a-ling with the ladies. 

0% chance he ever stuck it in those hoes.

• Like 2

0% chance he ever stuck it in those hoes.

The one on the bottom i don't know for sure i wasn't there but knowing him i'd say it's 90% he did. The one on the top i know he did because that was his GF when he lived in Houma LA and owned a sign shop and i was there with him for a few months to help him set it up. We had parties at night there and he had tons of DJ equipment, karaoke, a fog machine, strobe lights the works. 

You can question all you want but my bro would hook up with women way out of his league regulatory.  

• Like 3

He may not have been the best looking guy being as over weight as he was but he really had the gift of gab, amazing salesman, straight up PHD of women's heads, he always made good money and he was packing heat.

• Like 3

He may not have been the best looking guy being as over weight as he was but he really had the gift of gab, amazing salesman, straight up PHD of women's heads, he always made good money and he was packing heat.

getting inside the womans head, when one can master this then its all gravy my friend

• Like 3

So you're saying you've seen his cawk and it was really big?

Well at least someone saw the damn thing because we know he couldn't.

• Like 1

Definitely a drunk but far from a loser. That mofo wasn't afraid to live like most people. He was a dreamer, very fearless and because of that he had the stones to take big risk and be very successful. He was also THE most socially intelligent person I've ever known. He'd have your grandmother & kids laughing hysterically and your ex taking her clothes off in 3 mintutes flat no questions axed. The man was truly gifted. lol. He had his faults don't get me wrong but he kicked **** in life and lived more than most people could in several life times.  

As for WW i think he thought all this chit is hilarious. 

Going after the same personal attack when I'm over 3 years divorced.  Yeah he wasn't HEATED at all.

So you're saying you've seen his cawk and it was really big?

Well at least someone saw the damn thing because we know he couldn't.

Yeah unfortunately I've seen it walked in at the wrong time once and he'd put NBA players to shame. 

• Like 3

Yeah unfortunately I've seen it walked in at the wrong time once and he'd put NBA players to shame. 

So you have experience with NBA players and the size of their cawks?

Fobar weren't you just saying something about me posting the gayest chit you've ever seen?

• Like 1

getting inside the womans head, when one can master this then its all gravy my friend

Exactly. I do ok-ish but that nagger really was a jedi master. I've seen him do chit that i honestly didn't know how the **** he did it. 

He could literally mildly insult some looker playfully then 30 seconds later have them talking in sex worker voices or doing body shots off them and he dated and had GF's of all types. Doctor, lawyer, dentist, several nurses, it wasn't just all club rat skanks. 

• Like 3

Fobar weren't you just saying something about me posting the gayest chit you've ever seen?

I don't personally but it's pretty much common knowledge. 

• Like 2

hmm, its close but still not quite as gay as what you said

• Like 3

Only reason i even mentioned it is because i knew it would TRIGGER some small c0k fool to go into a rage. That's why his woman left his **** besides being a POS & a drunk. 

...and look what happened of all the things i said about my brother being the man that's what he focused on. 

That nagger is so pathetic he's jealous and feels threatened by a dead mans cawk. lmfao!

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

Only reason i even mentioned it is because i knew it would TRIGGER some small c0k fool to go into a rage. That's why his woman left his **** besides being a POS & a drunk. 

...and look what happened of all the things i said about my brother being the man that's what he focused on. 

That nagger is so pathetic he's jealous and feels threatened by a dead mans cawk. lmfao!

giphy.gif

Going after the same personal attack when I'm over 3 years divorced.  Yeah he wasn't HEATED at all.

3 years and you still let it effect you now

You're a weak person vato

• Like 2

I don't personally but it's pretty much common knowledge.

If him and King Clegg ran a train on a ho she gonna choose up and go after the Platinum dingus.

• Like 3

If him and King Clegg ran a train on a ho she gonna choose up and go after the Platinum dingus.

That would depend on the ho. If she's a size queen she would have chosen my brother. 

I don't think he was into that anyway or i never heard about him running trains. 

• Like 1

That would depend on the ho. If she's a size queen she would have chosen my brother.

I don't think he was into that anyway or i never heard about him running trains.

You must not have heard abt the platinum manscaping. Makes him look twice as big!

• Like 4

bangin deuces

• Like 2

**** is getting real

Looks like Clegg will be squaring up in Cash's backyard after all! 

Clegg is undefeated in the backyard. The Circle Jerk Crew don't want it with those hands.

Their best guy does..... LEL BJJ!

• Like 2

Look how wasted he is in the second picture... I could only dream of being that drunk!

That girl thought to herself "I'd better take this photo, or he is absolutely going to rape me.".

• Like 1

OZfeFJX.gif

LMAO. I remember when I used this GIF a few times and McMod kept deleting. He then threatened to ban me if I posted it again. Good times.

Where do you work again? Amazon, right?

My boy Nyte has been having some employment issues with them. Can you have a word with him?

Aaaye thanks for the shoutout. It's appreciated.

But I'll go ahead and deny the "employment issues" problem. I'm already employed with them. My job is secured. I just haven't started yet. There's a difference m9...and when I do start...boy will the cash be rollin' in...

Business has to pick up before they give him his 70 grand a year salary job.

LMAO

God damn right. Don't forget the $16,000 signing bonus m8. That's a $16,000 bonus they're giving me for never stepping inside an Amazon facility in my LIFE

And that's going on my first check, too.

Hellooo..next post...

He's just gonna wing it on bank loans even though he's already like 40 grand in debt for that degree to work in a factory.

fooking right I'm winging that chit. And it's $35,000 in debt you idiot jeeez. That's not even that bad. I'm finna gross $70K my first year at Amazon. Second year when I have my review which comes with compensation adjustment oh and another $13,000 signing bonus, then I'm finna bank $80K-$90K.

And just because you care so much about my financial situation, I'll have you know my bills will be a breeze when I start at Amazon. My Camaro Z/28 (a beauty) will be payed off this May and when I start Amazon all my other bills will get payed off within a year. Only things I'll be paying is car insurance, student loans, rent, and this bank loan I take out next month. And if you wanna be real specific, add in utilities/internet which is split between room8s

I remember when I made the thread about Amazon changing my bum life and you specifically responded "it's BS cause you've worked there for 3+ years and hate seeing young out-of-college AMs come in and make two or threef times as much as you"...well guess what, how's that Bachelors degree looking for me now mother ****?! I'll gladly be $35,000-$40,000 in debt when in the long run, I'm finna make six figures in a few years.

Also, the physical Bachelors Degree is pretty sweet too. Just sayin'. I'm not gonna bag on anybody here for not getting a college degree, but there is a little bit of personal accomplishment one feels when their name is listed across on that degree. And ofcourse, it's puts me in line for those "bachelor degree required" jobs which is what I kept going for  aaand you know the rest...

Hellooo next post...

lol this forum

Quoted soley because it's TUF

What did I do to bother you so much? Either way I dont want you to dislike me.. regardless of my lifechoices

You shouldn't be worried about Clegg liking or disliking you. At all.

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 3