Barely aight first term. 2nd term meh.
Things i really didn't like
- NSA spying although i'm kinda cool with this on some level if it does help foil terrorist plots but i just don't like the fact that info and power can so easily be abused and i don't like the FBI etc. coercing people to pretend they're doing a fine outstanding job.
- Brutal censorship, lack of transparency & cover-ups with regard to the treatment of the press & whistleblowers
- Fueling and or turning a blind eye to racially charged decisiveness
- Letting the Feds go gloves off after dispensaries for what basically amounts to a money grab.
- Moratorium on the gulf
- Weak sauce stance on financial reform & immigration
- Gitmo & even worse on Prisonor release
- Bad handling of Libya, Syria & ISIS
- Allowing no accountability for things like Bengazi & Fast n Furious
Things i did like
- Advocacy for the LGBTQ
- Not always kissing Israel's butt
- Strong move towards clean energy and climate change.
- Showing a certain dignity & respect for other countries around the world in particular Islamic countries.
- Strong stance on Terrorism despite people calling him a panderer he didn't fall into the trap being over reactionary further exasperating hatred or over extending us militarily.
- Generally being a cool customer on most situations even with Reps often obstructing.
- The Economy despite the mess they were handed they did a fairly good job from what i can tell. Could have been a hell of a lot worse.
Edited by StompGrind, 11 January 2017 - 06:18 AM.