Real life always gets in the way, especially babies -

• MauroPedrosa likes this

#202 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

It's been real, it's been nice. I have to thank all of you for being so supportive from the beginning, and if it weren't for some of you in this forum or others around the web, I wouldn't have even tried for so long, but real life is getting in the way.

I'm a soon to be 24 year old who's starting to make some noise in the professional field of graphic design and I won't be able to create good and frequent sports content for the next few years.

Thanks again, and I'll still be here to bust all of you up verbally

photo-452993.jpg?_r=1524931144

You look like you're about to rape someone with that facial hair. Give it a shave, son.

• MauroPedrosa and VertFTW like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#203 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,089 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:12 AM

OMFG

You're almost 24 now??????? HOLY **** ..... 

I don't want to believe it either. Less than a month to go (July 8th). I might have to change this thread's title to *Your Middle-Aged Guy Mauro is retiring*

I've watched you grow up over the last several years. As someone with no computer skills, I was very impressed with your work, and I'm happy to see you take it to the next level. Congratulations!

You've been one of my biggest supporters, and even though I don't care about boxing, I got mad man-love for you :D

honest opinion...

Even though your vids were kind of amateur level I did see good improvements....Why not continue doing vids since its related to your career field anyways...you could prob make side money editing Youtube vids also...

hmmmmm

Video editing is one of the most time-consuming and overlooked things there is. Even short animations usually take a team of 20+ people and the "Game of Zones" guys from Bleacher Report just said that their episodes take 6 weeks each to complete.

I'd usually take 24 to 48 hours to complete my stuff and I can't jeopardize my gym life / career. I'm still chasing spanish women on the daily

Real life always gets in the way, especially babies -

Yeah, I'm staying as far away from those as I can

photo-452993.jpg?_r=1524931144

You look like you're about to rape someone with that facial hair. Give it a shave, son.

I trimmed it a bit to look more professional, but I like the hobo look

• StompGrind and sobercuban like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#204 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:41 PM

Good luck with your graphic design stuff. 

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#205 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:17 AM

Mad respect bud. Do your thing in graphic design.

conair.gif?w=780