Photo

Cage's all things Trump Thread

• Please log in to reply
1912 replies to this topic

Poll: Trump -- 'nuff said (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's still backing him?

1. Damn straight I still support him! Orange Mussolini is making America great again but y'all just aren't smart enough to see it (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Not any more! I hereby renounce Donald J. Trump. Please, kind sirs, allow me to join Team Sanity. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I am now! Since taking office, he's shown that he's really got the goods so count me in! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Not now, Not then. Not ever. (3 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

5. IDGAF (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

Do you want to ride the Trump express like his wife does too?

You want to blow a 71 year old man for his money?

Boy, did I respond to the wrong thread.  I thought somewhere there was this slick, bubbly, naked Melania in the tub.  Or did I just fantasize that?

• WarWest® likes this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#52 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:24 PM

Boy, did I respond to the wrong thread. I thought somewhere there was this slick, bubbly, naked Melania in the tub. Or did I just fantasize that?

Someone in one of the hundred Trump threads called her a 2000$ Russian hooker. That might be the one your thinking of.

Don't worry. Donald will wipe your chin after and tweet how overrated you are... 😀
  • Joby likes this

#53 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

Alternative facts is fitting since we have alternative expectations. 

Obama could not have been elected if he had been divorced - let alone divorced twice and had multiple accusations of sexual assauly against him.

Jesus christ they berated his wife for years

melania-trump-gun-plane-300x290.jpeg

First, the picture shown in the press if from about half way through the day and shows about 2/3 of the final crowd. Second, that isnt a picture of Melania Trump, that was before they were marrried and her surname was Knauss. Hows that for some alternative facts?

http://www.snopes.co...michelle-obama/

Looks like the picture is from about 0.35

Edited by Birdhound, 25 January 2017 - 10:53 AM.

#54 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:16 AM

First, the picture shown in the press if from about half way through the day and shows about 2/3 of the final crowd. 

taken at the exact same moment in the ceremony

CB for Mod - make the forum great again - keep those kids off your lawn

#55 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

Pfffft.

#56 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

taken at the exact same moment in the ceremony

Not really the point.

#57 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

Not really the point.

really is

#58 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

Last night drunk tweet from trump said he would send in the feds if chicago couldn't get its **** together.

Of course, as in all things trump, it is meaningless noise in place of meaningful action.

Hey Mr Fake President, if you have a way to stop the "carnage" then by all means do it. 

Or stfu.

Either/or

#59 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

really is

No, although i agree that 'alternative facts' was a poor choice of words, the 'fact' is that here was more people attending the inaguration than the picture you used showed. The point is that suggesting somebody is lying whilst using misleading images yourself is kind of hypocritical. There is two sides to every story, and if you arent prepared to see both its probably best not to comment on either.

Edited by Birdhound, 25 January 2017 - 11:58 AM.

#60 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

26-0 in forum beauty pageants

• Ultimate
  • 39,269 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

I enjoy how  like you flew off the handle when he used the word "carnage" during the inauguration speech. 

Why don't you post up on Chicago's southside on a Saturday night, and see how you would describe it, if you ever get the chance to do it? Pretty sure once you got spit out the back end of a kidnapping/extortion scheme and watch some bullets flying past your head because people are bored, you'd use the same word.

• Joby, I_Take_Roids_m8, Weidman_The_God and 1 other like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#61 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:00 PM

I enjoy how  like you flew off the handle when he used the word "carnage" during the inauguration speech. 

Why don't you post up on Chicago's southside on a Saturday night, and see how you would describe it, if you ever get the chance to do it? Pretty sure once you got spit out the back end of a kidnapping/extortion scheme and watch some bullets flying past your head because people are bored, you'd use the same word.

trump has you covered

the feds are coming

#62 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

No, although i agree that 'alternative facts' was a poor choice of words, the 'fact' is that here was more people attending the inaguration than the picture you used showed. The point is that suggesting somebody is lying whilst using misleading images yourself is kind of hypocritical. There is two sides to every story, and if you arent prepared to see both its probably best not to comment on either.

why did say it was taken at a different time if it didn't matter?

#63 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

Birdhound, on 25 Jan 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:snapback.png

First, the picture shown in the press if from about half way through the day and shows about 2/3 of the final crowd. 

lies about the evidence - does not like lying

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 25 January 2017 - 12:04 PM.

#64 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

why did say it was taken at a different time if it didn't matter?

Because its an 'alternative fact'. I thought that was obvious. Its not a lie that there were more pepole there after the picture you used. Those people were attending the inaguration, i really dont know how you cant see that.

#65 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 39,269 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

trump has you covered

the feds are coming

Good. Somebody has to rescue this ****hole. Our politicians aren't cutting the mustard.

Your boy OGoat deteriorated relations with police so far that they're scared to do their jobs, and patrol the streets now. Might end up on the news having some thug memorialized at your expense, i.e. Mike Brown.

Edited by cashfl0w, 25 January 2017 - 12:09 PM.

• Joby, IrishSemtex, sobercuban and 3 others like this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#66 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

Birdhound, on 25 Jan 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:snapback.png

lies about the evidence - does not like lying

You know those words you keep using? I dont think they mean what you think they mean.

Edited by Birdhound, 25 January 2017 - 12:10 PM.

#67 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

Because its an 'alternative fact'. I thought that was obvious. Its not a lie that there were more pepole there after the picture you used. Those people were attending the inaguration, i really dont know how you cant see that.

the lie is in the inference that the evidence is two pictures- one showing obamas full crowd and one showing a small part of trumps crowd.

in fact the evidence is based on police observations -fire departments observations -  mass transit ridership - the estimates of any number of people who attended both events.

#68 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:12 PM

You know those words you keep using? I dont think they mean what you think they mean.

so tell me what they mean

#69 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Good. Somebody has to rescue this ****hole. Our politicians aren't cutting the mustard.

Your boy OGoat deteriorated relations with police so far that they're scared to do their jobs, and patrol the streets now. Might end up on the news having some thug memorialized at your expense, i.e. Mike Brown.

omg don;t keep bringiing up Obama!

this is turmpmerica now

he has your back. He is sending in the feds. Its all over for the violence.

#70 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

so tell me what they mean

You need me to tell you what evidence and lie mean? Ok, well that time lapse video is evidence and saying that the woman in the picture is Melania Trump not Melania Knauss is a lie.

#71 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 39,269 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:20 PM

omg don;t keep bringiing up Obama!

this is turmpmerica now

he has your back. He is sending in the feds. Its all over for the violence.

I was explaining to a simpleton how Chicago got the way it is.

Short of sending in the National Guard and instating a curfew in the city, it's beyond repair. Just burn it down and call the insurance company.

• Joby, IrishSemtex, Bezerker101 and 1 other like this

amazin

#72 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

You need me to tell you what evidence and lie mean? Ok, well that time lapse video is evidence and saying that the woman in the picture is Melania Trump not Melania Knauss is a lie.

I am not even addressing the girly picture. I am only addressing the first stupid thing in the post - that the crowd size evidence is fake

#73 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

I was explaining to a simpleton how Chicago got the way it is.

Short of sending in the National Guard and instating a curfew in the city, it's beyond repair. Just burn it down and call the insurance company.

Well of course Obama created the violence in Chicago, shortly after he created isis. That goes without saying, It was Mayberry until he came along.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1 and chons like this

#74 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

meaningless noise in place of meaningful action.

http://edition.cnn.c...ders/index.html

nqez5.jpg

#75 Birdhound

Birdhound
  • Free
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

I am not even addressing the girly picture. I am only addressing the first stupid thing in the post - that the crowd size evidence is fake

Are you suggesting that the video has been altered to show more people or is it that the particular second the picture you used shows is the exact moment of the ceremony and the video shows the whole day? Because either of those things is frankly laughable. Like i said, the argument can be made that the inaguration event was the whole day, including the ceremony and all the other things that go along with it. Those people were there, they did go there because it was Donald Trumps inaguration therefore they 'attended the inaguration'.

Just pointing out that people are all to ready to shout liar or argue about meaningless numbers if they think they can score some points somewhere. The only fact that we seem to agree on is that there were far more people at Obama's inaguration. I just think you dont like Trump and you think that anybody really cares how many people were at his inaguration. As far as the picture goes, i just thought it was a good example of a lie which you said you did not know the meaning of.

Edited by Birdhound, 25 January 2017 - 12:42 PM.

#76 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

Are you suggesting that the video has been altered to show more people or is it that the particular second the picture you used shows is the exact moment of the ceremony and the video shows the whole day? Because either of those things is frankly laughable. Like i said, the argument can be made that the inaguration event was the whole day, including the ceremony and all the other things that go along with it. Those people were there, they did go there because it was Donald Trumps inaguration therefore they 'attended the inaguration'.

Just pointing out that people are all to ready to shout liar or argue about meaningless numbers if they think they can score some points somewhere. The only fact that we seem to agree on is that there were far more people at Obama's inaguration. I just think you dont like Trump and you think that anybody really cares how many people were at his inaguration. As far as the picture goes, i just thought it was a good example of a lie which you said you did not know the meaning of.

i am just saying flat out that the obama inauguration drew a bigger crowd

the only person that even cares is Trump

#77 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

in the world of meaningless noise The Wall is the alpha.

#78 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,183 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

McMod need to merge these into " Cagerattler's Trump Hate Megathread".

• Joby, OzPLATINUMpride, StompGrind and 4 others like this

#79 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:03 PM

i already suggested a "what trump said today" thread that would allow for an comprehensive and detailed archive of his stupidity.

#80 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:11 PM

in the world of meaningless noise The Wall is the alpha.

No, he said he was doing it and now he's doing it. Meaningless noise is yelling on the internet

• IrishSemtex, TwennyFo and Druncle_Polo like this

nqez5.jpg

#81 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:11 PM

https://www.vocabula...onary/obsession.

If you have an obsession, you're totally fixated on something and unhealthily devoted to it.

an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.

an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will.

Lulz.

• Joby, IrishSemtex and Bezerker101 like this

conair.gif?w=780

#82 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

No, he said he was doing it and now he's doing it. Meaningless noise is yelling on the internet

he is doing ****

#83 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

https://www.vocabula...onary/obsession.

If you have an obsession, you're totally fixated on something and unhealthily devoted to it.

an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.

an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will.

Lulz.

are you talking about Jake Shields?

#84 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,183 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

fence_suau_17.jpg

Edited by classicboxer, 25 January 2017 - 01:37 PM.

• DougIsPro likes this

#85 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

i already suggested a "what trump said today" thread that would allow for an comprehensive and detailed archive of his stupidity.

So create one instead of creating new threads everyday.
  • WarWest®, TwennyFo and Bezerker101 like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#86 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,621 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

Lol so 47 homicides and 250+ shootings since January 1st in one of the strictest gun control places is nothing to be worried about?

Lmfao.

Trump is just doing what the last three President's should have done, crack down on blacks ruining cities across America.
  • Joby, IrishSemtex, WarWest® and 4 others like this
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir

#87 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,183 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

So create one instead of creating new threads everyday.

I thought he did, but then he made another Trump thread, then, another, then another, then another................................................

• IrishSemtex, WarWest® and TwennyFo like this

#88 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,183 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

Lol so 47 homicides and 250+ shootings since January 1st in one of the strictest gun control places is nothing to be worried about?

Lmfao.

Trump is just doing what the last three President's should have done, crack down on blacks ruining cities across America.

Most of it is tied to drugs.

• IrishSemtex, WarWest® and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

#89 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,621 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

Most of it is tied to drugs.

Doesn't change the fact that 13% of the population is black and 50% of all crimes are committed by blacks (might be more).

What has Obama done to stop the violence? Gun laws don't work obviously, yet that was his main focal point everyone a terrorist shot up a joint. Yet he neglected the problems effectino his people, which is a culture of scum and degenerates.

Now that something is being done about it, people like Cage is ready to hang himself.
  • IrishSemtex, WarWest®, Bezerker101 and 1 other like this
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir

#90 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,183 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Doesn't change the fact that 13% of the population is black and 50% of all crimes are committed by blacks (might be more).

What has Obama done to stop the violence? Gun laws don't work obviously, yet that was his main focal point everyone a terrorist shot up a joint. Yet he neglected the problems effectino his people, which is a culture of scum and degenerates.

Now that something is being done about it, people like Cage is ready to hang himself.

First, America is mostly segregated. Second, street level drug dealing isn't allowed in white neighborhoods. 

• WarWest® and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

#91 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:16 PM

Send in the feds = crack down on blacks?

I;m glad we have a few resident morons to translate this **** for us

#92 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:17 PM

what is being done about it?

#93 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

Trump tweeted this right after Bill O'Reilly did a segment about Chicago in which he used the word "carnage" and showed the statistics that Drumpf then cited.

I'm glad to know that the President is deciding policy based on whatever he sees on the TV at any given time.

Edited by 12er™, 25 January 2017 - 02:55 PM.

• UFCCagerattler, MoZZez and WarWest® like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#94 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,357 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:58 PM

Suddenly him quoting Bane in his inauguration speech makes a lot of sense. Anyone want to guess what movie they watched on Drumpf force one on their way to Washington?

Now if only we could get him to watch some of Obama's speeches and press conferences he might go a day without embarrassing our country.

• WarWest® likes this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#95 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:06 PM

what is being done about it?

sweet **** all

#96 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

trump has you covered

the feds are coming

Good...it's about time. Obama sure as hell didn't do anything about it.

Edited by Joby, 25 January 2017 - 04:21 PM.

• IrishSemtex and WarWest® like this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#97 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Chicago is actually only middle of the pack in terms of carnage.

Why would the feds be sent ion there instead of St Louis or a number of other large cities who have a substantially higher rate of carnage?

What is special about chicago I wonder...?

8247121.png

#98 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,621 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

Send in the feds = crack down on blacks?

I;m glad we have a few resident morons to translate this **** for us

13% of the population = >50% of crime in the United states.

What partime don't you understand? No wonder why you had to get a mail order bride and flee to Canadia, you stupid idiot.
  • IrishSemtex, WarWest®, Druncle_Polo and 1 other like this

#99 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,859 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

fake news

#100 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 59,443 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

What partime don't you understand? No wonder why you had to get a mail order bride and flee to Canadia, you stupid idiot.

Well that's harsh mate LoL

• Bezerker101 and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-03315500-1494199077.jpg