Photo

Cage's all things Trump Thread

• Please log in to reply
2052 replies to this topic

Poll: Trump -- 'nuff said (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's still backing him?

1. Damn straight I still support him! Orange Mussolini is making America great again but y'all just aren't smart enough to see it (2 votes [18.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

2. Not any more! I hereby renounce Donald J. Trump. Please, kind sirs, allow me to join Team Sanity. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I am now! Since taking office, he's shown that he's really got the goods so count me in! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Not now, Not then. Not ever. (4 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

5. IDGAF (5 votes [45.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1251 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 23,365 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

LMAO.

Yes, people were crying every day about Obama. 100%. They still are. We're talking about him less because he's no longer the President, but the same people that suck Trumps little nub on the daily are also the ones who cry about Obama every time his name is mentioned.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and suddenly we're not supposed to **** about the President. I will be doing it daily, as you know, and enjoying every second of it.

Show me this daily Obama thread. I don't care if anyone cries but the double standards by a few people are obvious which is what I pointed out.
  • Weidman_The_God likes this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#1252 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:38 PM

Show me this daily Obama thread. I don't care if anyone cries but the double standards by a few people are obvious which is what I pointed out.

The world doesn't revolve around the 30 people who post on this forum. If you've been on social media, you know god damned well there were plenty of people crying about Obama. There were people crying daily about Bush, too. Hell, people still cry about Clinton all the time, too. Any time someone mentions a republican you start crying about the Clinton's to this day.

If you deny that, then you are being intellectually dishonest. Especially being from a hillbilly state. 

Clinton, Bush's, and Obama deserved the criticism way less than Trump. So if there was ever a time for it, it's now.

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1253 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

You defended Obama every time that he had an order blocked and would challenge it in court. Quit having double standards.

I don't even remember talking about Executive Orders prior to Travel Ban 1.0

#1254 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:15 PM

Did you defend Obama they way you defend Trump? Are all Presidential orders equal?

Actually Juice was all about Ryan having all the health care answers.

Oddly since the release of the Master Plan - silence.

• LennyTheBat likes this

#1255 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

You defended Obama every time that he had an order blocked and would challenge it in court. Quit having double standards.

Did you defend Obama they way you defend Trump? Are all Presidential orders equal?

No but no one was crying every day about Obama. He had orders ruled unconstitutional that he appealed up to the supreme court and Cage defended him, this order hasn't been ruled on but it's a waste of money. Cage doesn't read posts before commenting let alone executive orders so let's not act like the content matters. It's all about who signed the orders.

I've defended the right of an 11 year old to finish school before moving, Trump's right to visit NY when the left acted like it was going to bankrupt the city (he's went to NY once so far), I said that I don't care if he golfs (I said the same about Obama), and I said that strengthening our vetting process is a good thing but that his order goes too far.

If no one was crying about Obama, then what would there be for Cage to defend?   On the other hand, if Cage was defending Obama from something, and you weren;t defending Obama... but you sure do defend Trump...

You, my friend, have a double standard about double standards. 

#1256 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

I believe Obama was a good president who had some good ideas and who had some good political skill to get certain things done in the face of rabid opposition.

But if the Obama presidency proved anything it proved that what a president wants is not necessarily what a president gets.

It is good to remember that during all these psychotic Trump episodes. Just because Trump wants to ban muslims does mean mean muslims automatically get banned. 

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 16 March 2017 - 05:54 PM.

• BigDaddyDelta likes this

#1257 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:44 AM

Meanwhile, in Phoenix:

58ce2556c46188cf2c8b4590.jpg

• UFCCagerattler and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

#1258 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Meanwhile, in Phoenix:

58ce2556c46188cf2c8b4590.jpg

sums it up

• LennyTheBat likes this

#1259 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,041 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

LMAO.

Yes, people were crying every day about Obama. 100%. They still are. We're talking about him less because he's no longer the President, but the same people that suck Trumps little nub on the daily are also the ones who cry about Obama every time his name is mentioned.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and suddenly we're not supposed to **** about the President. I will be doing it daily, as you know, and enjoying every second of it.

Can you find the "we hate Obama" thread for me? I can't find it.

#1260 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

trump cannot be compared to any other president 

#1261 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

Can you find the "we hate Obama" thread for me? I can't find it.

1. Click on username BART-O-LINI

2. Click find content.

3. Click only posts.

4. Scroll through your post history, though I should mention that this is a specialty sub-section for particularly inane comments that cried about Obama.

Edited by 12er™, 19 March 2017 - 03:56 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge and BigDaddyDelta like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1262 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

President Trump's approval rating has fallen to 37 percent -- the lowest of his fledgling presidency, according to Gallup. His disapproval rating rose correspondingly, hitting 58 percent.

At this point in his first term, President Obama's approval rating was hovering in the low 60s, while President George W. Bush's was in the mid-50s. (Obama's approval rating would later sink to a low of 40 percent, while Bush bottomed out at 25 percent.)

In fact, Trump's current approval rating is lower than any other commander-in-chief at this point in his first term since Gallup started tracking the issue in 1945, the year Harry Truman took office.

ANALYSIS: Halfway to 100 days, how Donald Trump is remaking the presidency
A timeline of President Trump's unsubstantiated wiretapping claims
President Bill Clinton hit the 37 percent rating about five months into his first term, in June 1993, and Ronald Reagan dipped below it in January 1983, about a year after he took the oath of office. It took George H.W. Bush more than three years to fall to 37 percent, which he did in June 1992. And Richard Nixon, who resigned at 24 percent, first sunk below 37 percent in the first year of his second term, in August 1973, as the Watergate scandal raged.

The lowest job approval ever recorded by Gallup was 22 percent, the public's assessment of Harry Truman's performance in February 1952, nearly 7 years into his presidency.

Gallup's latest analysis of Trump comes on the heels of a turbulent first 50+ days, which saw the sudden resignation DIA Director Michael T Flynn amid rumors of Trump campaign collusion with Russia, an unsubstantiated allegation of wiretapping, and a litany of complications for both of the president's travel bans.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1263 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:05 PM

Trump already has a lower approval rating, in the honeymoon period, than Obama did at any point in his Presidency.

That has to sting a little.

• Mcmax3000 and TheSinisterUrge like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1264 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

Trump is trying to gut NYC's anti-terror funding while the city pays 100K dollars a day to protect Trump tower.

https://news.vice.co...ect-trump-tower

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1265 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,041 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

1. Click on username BART-O-LINI
2. Click find content.
3. Click only posts.
4. Scroll through your post history, though I should mention that this is a specialty sub-section for particularly inane comments that cried about Obama.

Never said a word about any presidents on this forum until trump became our president

#1266 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

Investigation into Russian election fraud ramping up today.

Trump in Ken. attending a Make America Great Rally - needs his peeps when the going gets rough

#1267 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:32 AM

Investigation into Russian election fraud ramping up today.

Trump in Ken. attending a Make America Great Rally - needs his peeps when the going gets rough

He's visiting the creationist museum while he's there. Getting his picture taken next to the Fred Flintstone exhibit.

#1268 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

We've had the International march for women, and the international immigrants day march, now there's another one to look forward to.

http://thehill.com/b...to-oppose-trump.

Hundreds of thousands of service workers will strike on May 1, seizing on the wave of opposition among labor organizations to President Trump, BuzzFeed News reported Saturday.
May 1, International Workers' Day, is traditionally a magnet for labor demonstrations. More than 300,000 food chain employees and 40,000 service workers are expected to participate in the massive strike.
Among the most notable groups participating in the protest are the Service Employees International Union United Service Workers West, led by David Huerta, who said that tens of thousands of his chapter’s members will walk off the job

“We understand that there’s risk involved in that, but we’re willing to take that risk in order to be able to move forward in this moment, while the most marginalized are in the crosshairs of this administration,” Huerta told BuzzFeed.
A statement announcing the strike called it a rejection of Trump’s hardline immigration policies and “agenda of hate and greed.”

I know, lets celebrate 'International workers day' by not working!

In the immortal words of Donald. J. Trump esquire............... You're fired!! Now you've got plenty of time to celebrate. 

conair.gif?w=780

#1269 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:10 AM

Never said a word about any presidents on this forum until trump became our president

I'll take your word for it since the level of understanding you have for political discussions does lead one to believe that you became politically aware when Trump won the nomination.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1270 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

How appropriate that a Trump fan would scoff at the idea of having a day to honour working people.

• LennyTheBat likes this

#1271 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 23,365 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

How appropriate that a Trump fan would scoff at the idea of having a day to honour working people.

How ironic that the person that once tried to call people uneducated can't comprehend a simple paragraph.
  • TheSinisterUrge, TwennyFo and Weidman_The_God like this

#1272 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

I appreciate working people all the time cage. I just don't need a day off to do it.

And by the way, i'm assuming that you'll be including Prez Trump in your own celebrations because you can guarantee he'll be working hard for you on the 1st of May.

conair.gif?w=780

#1273 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

I appreciate working people all the time cage. I just don't need a day off to do it.

And by the way, i'm assuming that you'll be including Prez Trump in your own celebrations because you can guarantee he'll be working hard for you on the 1st of May.

No he won't. He literally does nothing but sign poorly written executive orders that are written by Stephen Bannon and play golf.

• TheSinisterUrge and _Fenster_ like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1274 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

How ironic that the person that once tried to call people uneducated can't comprehend a simple paragraph.

Which "simple paragraph" are you referring to?

And you haven't yet cleared up that "double standard" crap you were so angry about.

Don't go posting new turds until you clean up your old one.

#1275 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 23,365 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

And you haven't yet cleared up that "double standard" crap you were so angry about.

Lol at trying to tell people what to post. I don't need to clear it up. He always conveniently forgets his old posts when he's called out. Is normal

#1276 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

does it matter that they've been having this day for over 100 years?

the other days you mention maybe 10 years?

#1277 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

FBI confirms they are investigating Trump campaign and Russian government collusion in election.

#1278 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

Drink it in maaaannnnn

• Free
  • 5,804 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

Very disappointed with Trump on the AHA. Wanting to make slight alterations to it and keeping the mandate has me triggered.

I hope it dies in car fire this week.

Theres a reason why I wrote Ron/Rand in the last three elections besides this one.
Belfort/ShoGOD/JDS/Reem/Edgar/Diaz Brothers/Khabib/DC/Arlovski/Killa Gorilla/Oezdemir

#1279 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

http://thehill.com/b...to-oppose-trump.

A statement announcing the strike called it a rejection of Trump’s hardline immigration policies and “agenda of hate and greed.”

does it matter that they've been having this day for over 100 years?

They've been marching against Trump for over 100 years???

conair.gif?w=780

#1280 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

Lol at trying to tell people what to post. I don't need to clear it up. He [Cage] always conveniently forgets his old posts when he's called out. Is normal

Are you for real?  In one breath you conveniently forget about your own posts, proudly disavowing any need to account for them.  In your next, you condescendingly accuse Cage of exactly what you just did, as if it were now some abhorrent behavior.

The irony is that this whole thing is really about your being fed up with other people's "double standards".  LMAO.

Must be trickle-down dooshbaggery from President Pinchface.

#1281 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:57 PM

They've been marching against Trump for over 100 years???

i thought we were talking about may day and the international workers march

We've had the International march for women, and the international immigrants day march, now there's another one to look forward to.

Re "now we have another one -"

been holding these since the 1860s?

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 20 March 2017 - 05:58 PM.

#1282 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 23,365 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:59 PM

Are you for real? In one breath you conveniently forget about your own posts, proudly disavowing any need to account for them. In your next, you condescendingly accuse Cage of exactly what you just did, as if it were now some abhorrent behavior.

The irony is that this whole thing is really about your being fed up with other people's "double standards". LMAO.

Must be trickle-down dooshbaggery from President Pinchface.

Show me where I said that I don't remember my previous posts.

It's funny that you try to be condescending to me about this considering I asked you multiple times to clarify your utopia post in the hunting thread and you wouldn't do it.

#1283 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:36 PM

Show me where I said that I don't remember my previous posts.

It's funny that you try to be condescending to me about this considering I asked you multiple times to clarify your utopia post in the hunting thread and you wouldn't do it.

You just belligerently proclaimed to have no inclination toward addressing your posts when called out.  Instead, you "forgot" about them.  See post #1255 on this page. 

And what "utopia" are you talking about?  The RIP Cecil thread from July 2015? LMAO.  You're still puzzling that out, huh? 

#1284 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:36 AM

Trump news du jour is the conservative side of the GOP majority not wanting to vote for the Obamacare repeal. The Trump/Ryan forces are threatening to hold their breathe until they turn blue. Trump telling them they will get dumped in next years elecgion if they don;t knuckle under.

Democrats are settling in for the duration. They basically can't wait until the republicans take ownership.

#1285 Dastard

Dastard
  • Free
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

Trump is criticized because many on the left are anti-white. I'm half white and live in Los Angeles and have almost been stabbed and jumped by leftists because I had MAGA hats up in my car. I would get out of my car so we can bang. Every time they ran away.

Trump is doing great. Judges overreaching saying anyone can come here if someone who lives here has their feelings hurt by a ban is disgusting.

• Weidman_The_God likes this

#1286 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

Trump is criticized because many on the left are anti-white. I'm half white and live in Los Angeles and have almost been stabbed and jumped by leftists because I had MAGA hats up in my car. I would get out of my car so we can bang. Every time they ran away.

Trump is doing great. Judges overreaching saying anyone can come here if someone who lives here has their feelings hurt by a ban is disgusting.

So a group of leftists tried to stab you in your car, and you got out and the whole gang of armed killers ran away...
Oh and you wear a Donald Trump hat.

I would say that if evidence shows anything, you sir are a moron and a liar. But Go Trump!

#1287 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 53,760 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

17362482_10212448846485865_6642209977773

• TheSinisterUrge and BigDaddyDelta like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1288 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:12 AM

So a group of leftists tried to stab you in your car, and you got out and the whole gang of armed killers ran away...

and we already have Cash for that.

#1289 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:43 AM

House of Reps supposed to be voting on the Trumpcare dumpster fire today.

There is much angst among the converted about the lack of love the GOP is showing the WonderPlan. Oddly the dissent is coming from both sides - as the conservatives are calling it Obamacare Lite and the moderates are worrying about loosing all these people off insurance.

20 some odd million people have a big stake in this one. It's all fun and games until they take away your healthcare and tell you to try medicade. Hopefully the States will pick up the ball.

#1290 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

P5P Can

• Free
  • 5,328 posts
  • LocationI'm BANT!

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Lol 2 months in and The Donald is STILL rustling Jimmies at a GOATLY level.

#1291 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,313 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:31 AM

Lol 2 months in and The Donald is STILL rustling Jimmies at a GOATLY level.

Repeal Obamacare

Ban Muslims

Build the wall, and Mexico will pay for it

How is he doing so far?

#1292 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:57 AM

Repeal Obamacare

Ban Muslims

Build the wall, and Mexico will pay for it

How is he doing so far?

Despite fierce opposition he seems to be moving ahead on all fronts.  :P

conair.gif?w=780

#1293 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

Despite fierce opposition he seems to be moving ahead on all fronts. :P

By moving forward you mean stalled on all fronts and completely lost in the position he has?

Or do you mean making the Presidency look like a clown is running it.

The guy is a serial liar and narcissistic baby. I've never seen a grown man cry as much as that soft skinned sissy.

#1294 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

By moving forward you mean stalled on all fronts and completely lost in the position he has?

Or do you mean making the Presidency look like a clown is running it.

The guy is a serial liar and narcissistic baby. I've never seen a grown man cry as much as that soft skinned sissy.

:rolleyes:

conair.gif?w=780

#1295 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

At the moment the healthcare bill cannot pass and therefore will not be voted on. Trump - Washington rookie - insists they either pass it or kill it so he can move on to other things.

It seems difficult to see a way ahead on that one. Getting a consensus on healthcare is all but impossible.

On the wire tapping front it now is looking for all the world like Nunes has lied about the Trump wire tapping. Not sure his motivation here, but it only digs a deeper hole for Trump.

Healthcare and wire tapping are two things that will be on the menu for months and months.

#1296 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 37,278 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

and The Wall?

Does anybody still believe that was ever going to be a thing?

#1297 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 7,041 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

and The Wall?

Does anybody still believe that was ever going to be a thing?

They broke ground in az, started 2 weeks ago. I volunteer when I can.

#1298 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

They broke ground in az, started 2 weeks ago. I volunteer when I can.

LMAO. You don't have time to post, then.

Do you whistle while you work?

#1299 sobercuban

sobercuban

Da Bess

• Moderators
  • 50,975 posts
  • LocationOver, Under, Through

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

Hey man, Republicans finally did something right and killed the Healthcare bill.

Amazin'

• TwennyFo likes this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#1300 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

Hey man, Republicans finally did something right and killed the Healthcare bill.

Amazin'

I've been trying to educate myself on this whole healthcare issue sober and i've listened to opinions from every side, from every which way but where, but to be honest, it feels to me that what is already a massively complicated issue is being complicated not by reason, but purely by partisan politics.

To an outsider looking in, such as myself, it appears almost that the system is designed purely to enable gridlock with both sides blaming the other.

How does anything ever get accomplished. 

• sobercuban likes this

conair.gif?w=780