Photo

Cage's all things Trump Thread

• Please log in to reply
2284 replies to this topic

Poll: Trump -- 'nuff said (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's still backing him?

1. Damn straight I still support him! Orange Mussolini is making America great again but y'all just aren't smart enough to see it (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Not any more! I hereby renounce Donald J. Trump. Please, kind sirs, allow me to join Team Sanity. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I am now! Since taking office, he's shown that he's really got the goods so count me in! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Not now, Not then. Not ever. (4 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

5. IDGAF (5 votes [41.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1851 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:08 AM

18557180_437087383326725_551598462678378

• juice64011, TheSinisterUrge, TigerChamp and 1 other like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#1852 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:42 AM

18557180_437087383326725_551598462678378

The sad thing is, in the right day, that may work.
  • TheSinisterUrge and TigerChamp like this

#1853 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

Busey's jacket is amazin'
  • TheSinisterUrge and TigerChamp like this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#1854 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,372 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

At least after Pence you guys have The Rock as your next president to look forward to. The debate between him and Kanye will be amazin'

• TheSinisterUrge likes this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#1855 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

At least after Pence you guys have The Rock as your next president to look forward to. The debate between him and Kanye will be amazin'

If we are going to elect celebrities with zero experience, then we may as well have The Rock as the People's Commander in Chief.
  • TigerChamp and LennyTheBat like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#1856 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:34 AM

If we are going to elect celebrities with zero experience, then we may as well have The Rock as the People's Commander in Chief.

I'm voting for Bruce Springsteen in 2020.

#1857 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,934 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:58 AM

trump owns ya face.  making america great again! 

MUCHO SIEMPRE TRUMP HOLMES

i am bananas.

#1858 McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

2016's Award Winner Winner Top 25 Rankings President

• Banned
  • 22,916 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

My votes going to the Rock

#1859 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:07 AM

Springsteen

#1860 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:38 AM

trump owns ya face. making america great again!

MUCHO SIEMPRE TRUMP HOLMES

Deported.
  • LennyTheBat likes this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#1861 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:14 AM

I kind of doubt Pence is going to succeed Trump. Which makes Tex Tillerson the Prez?

Might as well just put Exxon in charge of everything. They already are.

#1862 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:40 AM

Trump news du jour is he is off on a world tour - first stop Saudi Arabia to kiss a ring or two and tell them we will continue to do everything required to get their oil to market.

The WH has become an incoherent mess. There is literally nothing coming out of that makes sense. 

They want to rewrite NAFTA because it is such a bad deal for the USA - well maybe thats logical

One of the main things Trump cried about was dairy. 

Under NAFTA the US has a $400 million a year surplus. 

So how is that bad for us? 

#1863 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:20 PM

nice to see the moderate candidate elected in Iran. Just like France. 

the Trump Effect seems to be working - in reverse.

#1864 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

nice to see the moderate candidate elected in Iran. Just like France. 

the Trump Effect seems to be working - in reverse.

This America last policy might actually ensure world peace. These ignorant hillbillies are becoming the very thing they swore to destroy.

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1865 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

Trump news du jour is he is off on a world tour - first stop Saudi Arabia to kiss a ring or two and tell them we will continue to do everything required to get their oil to market.

The WH has become an incoherent mess. There is literally nothing coming out of that makes sense. 

They want to rewrite NAFTA because it is such a bad deal for the USA - well maybe thats logical

One of the main things Trump cried about was dairy. 

Under NAFTA the US has a $400 million a year surplus. 

So how is that bad for us? 

I saw conservative people bragging that he didn't bow to the Saudi King like Obama, but in the video they provided as evidence Trump curtsies to the Saudi king..... how is that better? 

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1866 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:46 PM

That's a great question. Why would anyone watch any broadcast news, but especially the one whose business model is to scare old white people into voting republican?

You're not suggesting that cnn or msnbc are any better are you? Every major network on television is fake news, to a degree.

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#1867 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:49 PM

You're not suggesting that cnn or msnbc are any better are you? Every major network on television is fake news, to a degree.

I very specifically said broadcast news to mean all of those networks. I apparently need to be more specific for the FOX news crowd.

Broadcasting = TV. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1868 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Comey really has dug himself in quite a bit of a hole here though. With him testifying next week he runs a pretty high risk of putting himself in jail for a pretty long time if he confirms any of the memo was legit.

He'll probably end up skirting around the issue somehow. The investigation will end up finding nothing in regards to the Russia conspiracy hysteria, yet the dems will still find some way to claim it's not legit even though there actually is a special prosecutor on the case. Life will go on as usual.

#1869 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:52 PM

I very specifically said broadcast news to mean all of those networks. I apparently need to be more specific for the FOX news crowd.

Broadcasting = TV.

But you used the word especially in a way that insinuated fox was somehow worse than the others. My mistake if that's not what you meant.

#1870 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

But you used the word especially in a way that insinuated fox was somehow worse than the others. My mistake if that's not what you meant.

Fox is objectively worse than the others. They have the least informed viewers, and their entire purpose to inform the public. That means they are chit. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1871 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

Fox is objectively worse than the others. They have the least informed viewers, and their entire purpose to inform the public. That means they are chit.

Lol Jesus christ exactly how much did CNN pay you to post that?

#1872 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:08 PM

Lol Jesus christ exactly how much did CNN pay you to post that?

Nowhere near as much as Russia paid Trump to lick Putin's balls.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1873 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

Nowhere near as much as Russia paid Trump to lick Putin's balls.

Is that what you silly dem's really think the big Trump/Putin revelation? What happened to the whole thing about there being a video of Trump getting peed on in a hotel by Russian hookers? Did that turn out to be fake too?

Lol. I'm just going to say this now, if it comes out that there really is nothing illegal going on with Trump/Putin as seems to be the case now, then it will pretty much guarantee his re-election in 2020. Be careful with how much hysteria you feed into this conspiracy.

#1874 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:41 PM

Trump GOAT
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#1875 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

Is that what you silly dem's really think the big Trump/Putin revelation? What happened to the whole thing about there being a video of Trump getting peed on in a hotel by Russian hookers? Did that turn out to be fake too?

Lol. I'm just going to say this now, if it comes out that there really is nothing illegal going on with Trump/Putin as seems to be the case now, then it will pretty much guarantee his re-election in 2020. Be careful with how much hysteria you feed into this conspiracy.

Remember when you idiots were feigning outrage about Obama selling weapons to the Saudi's?

Where is your outrage today as Drumpf curtsies to the Saudi king before making the biggest arms deal in history with them? 

Drumpf made America beta cucks again with that little girl performance. I'm ashamed.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#1876 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

Remember when you idiots were feigning outrage about Obama selling weapons to the Saudi's?

Where is your outrage today as Drumpf curtsies to the Saudi king before making the biggest arms deal in history with them?

Drumpf made America beta cucks again with that little girl performance. I'm ashamed.

Sadly we've been off our game since Clinton left m8

Edited by Omoplataypus, 20 May 2017 - 02:55 PM.

!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#1877 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

Every president caters to the needs and desires of the Saudi's since they're so good for business. It's a damn shame though, SA may be the worst terrorist nation on earth, their basically Isis that made it. Total and complete cancer of an ideology. You won't get a single defense from me out of Trump continuing it.

Just saying you all need to be careful with this Russia hysteria. If their really is something deeply sinister going on then I hope and am confident the special prosecutor will put an end to this. However if nothing comes of it then the left may never fully recover, a re-election of Trump in 2020 will be pretty much guaranteed.

#1878 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Every president caters to the needs and desires of the Saudi's since they're so good for business. It's a damn shame though, SA may be the worst terrorist nation on earth, their basically Isis that made it. Total and complete cancer of an ideology. You won't get a single defense from me out of Trump continuing it.

Just saying you all need to be careful with this Russia hysteria. If their really is something deeply sinister going on then I hope and am confident the special prosecutor will put an end to this. However if nothing comes of it then the left may never fully recover, a re-election of Trump in 2020 will be pretty much guaranteed.

See this **** right here pisses me off.

Obama does it people like WeidmenTheWelch, etc go off their collective handle. He's weak, etc, etc.

Trump does exact same thing- Oh just business as usual

qUDIQwQ.gif

#1879 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

Comey really has dug himself in quite a bit of a hole here though. With him testifying next week he runs a pretty high risk of putting himself in jail for a pretty long time if he confirms any of the memo was legit.

He'll probably end up skirting around the issue somehow. The investigation will end up finding nothing in regards to the Russia conspiracy hysteria, yet the dems will still find some way to claim it's not legit even though there actually is a special prosecutor on the case. Life will go on as usual.

Trump Nation speaks

#1880 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

See this **** right here pisses me off.

Obama does it people like WeidmenTheWelch, etc go off their collective handle. He's weak, etc, etc.

Trump does exact same thing- Oh just business as usual

First of all go ahead and find a quote of me giving Obama **** for that. You won't. Secondly did you even read what I said? I said I'm not going to defend Trump on this at all but at the same time it's the same **** thing that everybody else does.

If you really want to go down this path though I can bring up all the **** that the left is criticizing Trump for now even when it's the same exact **** that Obama did and they didn't have anything to say then, hell like 90% of the media didn't even report on most of the Obama scandals.

Case and point everyone is freaking out about an anonymous report of Trump leaking highly classified information to a foreign ambassador in the white house yet when Obama and Hillary did that it was no big deal. The level of hypocracy on both sides is disgusting. Try not to keep contributing to that.

#1881 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

In case anyone forgot.

http://www.dailywire...michael-qazvini

#1882 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:04 PM

First of all go ahead and find a quote of me giving Obama **** for that. You won't. Secondly did you even read what I said? I said I'm not going to defend Trump on this at all but at the same time it's the same **** thing that everybody else does.

If you really want to go down this path though I can bring up all the **** that the left is criticizing Trump for now even when it's the same exact **** that Obama did and they didn't have anything to say then, hell like 90% of the media didn't even report on most of the Obama scandals.

Case and point everyone is freaking out about an anonymous report of Trump leaking highly classified information to a foreign ambassador in the white house yet when Obama and Hillary did that it was no big deal. The level of hypocracy on both sides is disgusting. Try not to keep contributing to that.

Ok, I'll bite -- What FBI Director did Obama fire in order to thwart an investigation into whether his presidential campaign colluded with Russia or any other foreign state?

#1883 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

Ok, I'll bite -- What FBI Director did Obama fire in order to thwart an investigation into whether his presidential campaign colluded with Russia or any other foreign state?

Obviously not every action they have done is exactly the same but that sure was a hell of a leap of logic you did right there.

You do realize that the investigation at no point in time came to a stop or even slowed down whatsoever because of the Comey firing right?

#1884 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

Trump Nation speaks

Did not vote for him.

#1885 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Obviously not every action they have done is exactly the same but that sure was a hell of a leap of logic you did right there.

You do realize that the investigation at no point in time came to a stop or even slowed down whatsoever because of the Comey firing right?

Leap of logic?  You're the one who said "exactly". 

You do realize that Trump told the Russians that Comey is a nut job and firing him eased the pressure of the Russia investigation.  He told them this in a US-media-blacked-out meeting in the Oval Office at Putin's request.  And one of the two Russians in the meeting is a major focus of the investigation.

Edited by LennyTheBat, 20 May 2017 - 04:41 PM.

#1886 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

Leap of logic?

Yes? As I just reminded you at no point whatsoever did the investigation stop or even slow down slightly due to the Comey firing. The FBI is a rather big organization full of people working around the clock.

#1887 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

Yes? As I just reminded you at no point whatsoever did the investigation stop or even slow down slightly due to the Comey firing. The FBI is a rather big organization full of people working around the clock.

Leap of logic?  You're the one who said "exactly". 

You do realize that Trump told the Russians that Comey is a nut job and firing him eased the pressure of the Russia investigation.  He told them this in a US-media-blacked-out meeting in the Oval Office at Putin's request.  And one of the two Russians in the meeting is a major focus of the investigation.

#1888 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:10 PM

I wonder why Trump remarked that firing Comey took the pressure off?

Could it possibly be that you don't have a clue?

It seems likely.

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 20 May 2017 - 06:10 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge and LennyTheBat like this

#1889 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

• TheSinisterUrge and LennyTheBat like this

#1890 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

^he has hung himself on Russia just like he hung himself on the muslim ban.

#1891 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:55 PM

Seeing as how this was something he said to the ambassador amongst all the hysteria from the media right now it seemed more like a negotiating tactic to move forward and try to discuss diplomatic issues between the two

Regardless there is a special prosecutor on the case now to get to the bottom of it, if there is anything. Plus trump may even put up a Democrat to run the FBI next, yet more than likely this all will still not be enough in some people's eyes.

#1892 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

appoints a democrat therefore is not a russian puppet

sounds legit

• LennyTheBat likes this

#1893 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:43 PM

appoints a democrat therefore is not a russian puppet

sounds legit

Wants to be on good terms with Russia.

Obviously colluded with Russia + pee pee tape.

#1894 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:11 AM

18555872_438610939841036_616878137085666

• UFCCagerattler, TheSinisterUrge, LennyTheBat and 1 other like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#1895 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Debates will take 9 hours because Bruce will never quit talking.
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#1896 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:39 AM

The Rock would drop the People's elbow on Putin.

#1897 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 38,591 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

Obviously colluded with Russia 

#1898 LennyTheBat

LennyTheBat
  • Free
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

From the Washington Post:

Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president.

Trump sought the assistance of Coats and Rogers after FBI Director James B. Comey told the House Intelligence Committee on March 20 that the FBI was investigating '"The nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts."

https://www.washingt...m=.39d9eafb6ec3

Apparently, Coats wrote a memo detailing the conversation, like Comey did.  It's not yet known whether Rogers did the same.  I hope he did.

So - Trump thinks he's the boss of everyone, and he has no concept of checks and balances.  He's an infant tyrant who thinks he can tell the intelligence community what to do and say, and that they're at his disposal for all his public relations needs.

• UFCCagerattler, TheSinisterUrge and 12er™ like this

#1899 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president.

Trump sought the assistance of Coats and Rogers after FBI Director James B. Comey told the House Intelligence Committee on March 20 that the FBI was investigating '"The nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts."

Apparently, Coats wrote a memo detailing the conversation, like Comey did. It's not yet known whether Rogers did the same. I hope he did.

So - Trump thinks he's the boss of everyone, and he has no concept of checks and balances. He's an infant tyrant who thinks he can tell the intelligence community what to do and say, and that they're at his disposal for all his public relations needs.

He is running it like he runs his businesses. So flip a coin, your either going to be very successful or you're going bankrupt. Hearing what will drop down for the budget tomorrow, I would say bankruptcy will lead the odds.

#1900 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

Apparently, Coats wrote a memo detailing the conversation, like Comey did.  It's not yet known whether Rogers did the same.  I hope he did.

So - Trump thinks he's the boss of everyone, and he has no concept of checks and balances.  He's an infant tyrant who thinks he can tell the intelligence community what to do and say, and that they're at his disposal for all his public relations needs.

After he compared the intelligence community to Nazi's, mind you.

The dude is literally too dumb to recognize the consequences of his own idiocy.

• UFCCagerattler, TheSinisterUrge and LennyTheBat like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016