Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Jimi Manuwa vs. Corey Anderson headlines Fight Night London

King Manuwa will literally kill this idiot.

Might do as Anderson is not a top guy   Manuwa gets easily put away when he fights the top guys, what a pair to headline an event, i feel sorry for everyone who has bought tkts for this card.

Might do as Anderson is not a top guy Manuwa gets easily put away when he fights the top guys, what a pair to headline an event, i feel sorry for everyone who has bought tkts for this card.

Well European cards always suck on paper. Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

Might do as Anderson is not a top guy Manuwa gets easily put away when he fights the top guys, what a pair to headline an event, i feel sorry for everyone who has bought tkts for this card.

Wut

I was there, thanks for bringing back the memories you moron!

You really have a thing for shocking cards don't you!!

• Like 1

You really have a thing for shocking cards don't you!!

hahaha yep, pretty much every card I go to is crap to begin with, or looks decent on paper then everyone pulls out

• Like 1

Did you not enjoy it? Even if I went to a poop card Im sure I would make a good time out of it... Mr. Grumpy pants

Haha no I did enjoy it really, I'm just happy going to go see any fights. Plus living in the UK I am used to poor cards. I just had to add the moron part as it was AndyWang :)

• Like 4

Haha no I did enjoy it really, I'm just happy going to go see any fights. Plus living in the UK I am used to poor cards. I just had to add the moron part as it was AndyWang :)

Andy is cool.. but yea that was my point any live card you get to go to has to be dope
  • Like 2

Did you not enjoy it? Even if I went to a poop card Im sure I would make a good time out of it... Mr. Grumpy pants

I've been to six or seven UFC events and MAYBE three had good cards and I had an awesome time at all of them

• Like 2

I've been to six or seven UFC events and MAYBE three had good cards and I had an awesome time at all of them

Thats my point no matter how ****ty the card its bound to be a good time
  • Like 1

Haha no I did enjoy it really, I'm just happy going to go see any fights. Plus living in the UK I am used to poor cards. I just had to add the moron part as it was AndyWang :)

Andy is cool.. but yea that was my point any live card you get to go to has to be dope

thanks Freddie, its just a premium section thing. We call each other idiots and fat over there.

So if I call Jon a fat idiot, its because he's my buddy.

Edited by AndyWang
  • Like 2

thanks Freddie, its just a premium section thing. We call each other idiots and fat over there.

lol got it... I want to be a fat idiot too!
  • Like 2

Well what about one of those really hangy necks?

Freddie now you are just demeaning fat people. We dont want fat people to hang themselves, just a term of endearment

• Like 1

Any fighter can have a bad performance and bad moments on their careers.

I honestly think Manuwa is underrated.

Losing to Gus and Rumble is not really anything to be ashamed of.

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 2

Yeah Freddie.

You fat idiot

• Like 2

Well when I booked tickets i saw it as an opportunity to take my gf to a romantic weekend away to Dublin and sneak in a wee show with miocic fighting on main card as well as poirier/ Duffy fight. Already committed to about 600-700 quid with accommodation and flights etc they announced about 3 cancelled fights. Was a good laugh none the less. Plus had 2 Scottish fighters on the card so yeah

• Like 2

Well when I booked tickets i saw it as an opportunity to take my gf to a romantic weekend away to Dublin and sneak in a wee show with miocic fighting on main card as well as poirier/ Duffy fight. Already committed to about 600-700 quid with accommodation and flights etc they announced about 3 cancelled fights. Was a good laugh none the less. Plus had 2 Scottish fighters on the card so yeah

Also got to witness aisling dalys last fight ????
  • Like 2

Tbf most of the time the fights deliver. I'm also almost sure that we'll see a KO in the main event.

You can see ko`s in a local mma event mun, Tkts for this card are more or less the same as a ppv event the card and main event are poor for the money the fans are having to pay.

• Like 2

Has anybody heard anything about the weigh in for this event ?

I asked Ticketmaster yesterday to see if they were handing out tickets like UFC 204.  They told me to keep an eye on their site.

If anyone has any other info, would be much appreciated.  I've got my hotel and everything else booked.... weigh in's is the only thing I've heard nothing about.  It's only a week away! 

I asked Ticketmaster yesterday to see if they were handing out tickets like UFC 204.  They told me to keep an eye on their site.

If anyone has any other info, would be much appreciated.  I've got my hotel and everything else booked.... weigh in's is the only thing I've heard nothing about.  It's only a week away! 

Beastin 25/8 is bigger in London than Conor McGregor! You better have a tent set up in that ticket line.

• Like 2