Photo

All Things Marvel & DC Thread: Deadpool 2 Spoiler Discussion, Alfred TV Show, Batwoman Joins CW

• Please log in to reply
707 replies to this topic

#651 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 16,674 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:27 AM

Is it weird of all of them the one where I think damn that could have been really good was Brendan Fraser as Starlord lol and I love Chris Pratt.

It's a shame he's fallen out of favour with Hollywood the dude is in like half of my childhood films.

If Leo got jakt he'd be goat as Cap
  • Jolldan likes this

#652 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,803 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:25 PM

Hard one to call, who would you guys say is the worst?

31725501_1718009614952458_94339731468740

Got to DBZ fanboys for me lol

Dbz by a long margin, but fanbois and chitty writers have made batman unreadable as well
  • Enigma_Machine and TUF like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#653 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:14 PM

Avengers was good.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#654 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,274 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:23 PM

Black Panther was aiight. Don't need to watch it again though
  • Eclipse76 likes this

#655 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:36 AM

Luke Cage Season 2 Trailer

Liking the look of this better than season 1 already

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#656 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 01:53 AM

Thanos Arrives In Fortnite

Think I might have to pull a sickie so I can get home and start playing this now lol.

Edited by Jolldan, 08 May 2018 - 01:54 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#657 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:27 AM

Thanos Arrives In Fortnite

Think I might have to pull a sickie so I can get home and start playing this now lol.

Adding skins would be like printing money for them but I'm still hype for this, even with it only being available in solos. I think it's going to tank in the first version but hopefully they buff it if it sticks around long enough. Gonna be hard to find the right balance. If the gauntlet is too OP, the nerd rage from the elitist will be 'uge but everybody is going to be gunning for the person with the gauntlet so they can't make it too underpowered either. Should be good for lulz either way. 

• Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#658 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Adding skins would be like printing money for them but I'm still hype for this, even with it only being available in solos. I think it's going to tank in the first version but hopefully they buff it if it sticks around long enough. Gonna be hard to find the right balance. If the gauntlet is too OP, the nerd rage from the elitist will be 'uge but everybody is going to be gunning for the person with the gauntlet so they can't make it too underpowered either. Should be good for lulz either way. 

lol suspicions confirmed

• crangs, Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#659 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,274 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:10 AM

lol suspicions confirmed

https://www.youtube....6&v=_uLZLu8qaLI

tew op, tew many ducking cans, tew ghey

Edited by crangs, 08 May 2018 - 07:10 AM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#660 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:22 PM

Its a game mode, and not forced on anyone. I think its a pretty cool take on a smear the **** type of game.
  • TUF likes this

#661 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

Avengers: Infinity War Projected to Gross Up to $2 Billion

avengers-infinity-war-projected-to-gross

It seems like nothing is going to stop this Marvel train all the way to the bank, the movie is projected to gross up to $2 billion at the worldwide box office, thus setting a new record for the highest-grossing summer release of all-time!

The blockbuster movie – directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, and based on a script by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely – has been out for almost two weeks now, and it already managed to cross $1 billion in record time, while also setting a wide variety of new box office records both at home and abroad.

Right off the bat, Avengers: Infinity War set a new opening weekend record at the U.S. box office with a whopping $257.7 million, surpassing the 2015 behemoth Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Ever since then, the two films have been neck-in-neck with regards to domestic records. Infinity War nabbed several top-grossing single day records, while The Force Awakens still retains the second-weekend box office record. Still, a new report suggests that Avengers 3 just might give the Star Wars film a run for its money, overall which would put it as the third highest grossing film of all time!

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#662 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:37 AM

32078169_1039384052884619_48731106275114

32163823_1015877001901238_27633417874172

32224765_1726486100771476_32497208448421

31957334_2023208501274889_62659133742241

• Enigma_Machine and Eclipse76 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#663 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 22,975 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:09 AM

32163823_1015877001901238_27633417874172

lol rip Thaners batmayne has two gauntlets! Now wut!

• Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#664 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:10 AM

Is captain Marvel a can or a GOAT? 

• Jolldan likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#665 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:17 AM

lol rip Thaners batmayne has two gauntlets! Now wut!

You just made reminded me of this haha I think you might like it they really take the piss with Batman lol

I know very little about the character herself but Feige has come out and said she will be the most powerful character the MCU has seen, so im guessing she is going be a real badass lol.

• Eclipse76 and TUF like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#666 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:32 AM

They almost gave the part to Rousey so that should tell you everything you need to know mate. 

• crangs, Eclipse76 and NoCakeForYaya like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#667 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:37 AM

They almost gave the part to Rousey so that should tell you everything you need to know mate.

lol
  • Eclipse76 likes this

giphy.gif

#668 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:38 AM

Not sure how strong she is in comics I do know she the leader of the Avengers in civil war 2. Comic arch.

She suppose to be strongest in MCU so far
  • Eclipse76, TUF and NoCakeForYaya like this

giphy.gif

#669 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:39 AM

For all the de-rections Ronda gave the MMA world, I suppose she atleast isn't built like your favorite grandpa. 

Captain-Marvel-set-photo-04.jpg

• Eclipse76 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#670 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

For all the de-rections Ronda gave the MMA world, I suppose she atleast isn't built like your favorite grandpa.

Honestly if she could act she would've been perfect for that role

giphy.gif

#671 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:58 AM

Honestly if she could act she would've been perfect for that role

Yea and Holly making half of Honda's fan base disappear at the snap of a finger. 

• Eclipse76 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#672 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Yea and Holly making half of Honda's fan base disappear at the snap of a finger.

So Hollys Thanos........wooooooo
  • TUF likes this

giphy.gif

#673 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 22,975 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

Nah holly’s just the reality stone. Nunes is the power stone. Edmund is the soul stone. Vince McMahon is the space stone cos Honda vanished from mma and reappeared in wwe. Conor’s the mind stone, he just seems to be in everyone’s head. Not sure who the time stone is, probably Elen for creating that timeless interview about Travis’ babies.

They all worked together to bury 1/2 Honda’s fans
  • crangs, TUF and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

#674 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

Nah holly’s just the reality stone. Nunes is the power stone. Edmund is the soul stone. Vince McMahon is the space stone cos Honda vanished from mma and reappeared in wwe. Conor’s the mind stone, he just seems to be in everyone’s head. Not sure who the time stone is, probably Elen for creating that timeless interview about Travis’ babies.

This took me on a journey
  • Enigma_Machine and crangs like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#675 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:52 AM

Rumour Mill

Peter Jackson Deciding Between DC Movie or Lord of the Rings Show?

Peter-Jackson-Dc-Movie-Dceu-Lord-Rings-T

Is Peter Jackson considering taking on a DC movie for Warner Bros.? A new rumor certainly suggests that to be the case. If this rumor has any truth to it, it appears as though Jackson is currently weighing whether or not to join Amazon's upcoming Lord of the Rings TV series, or if he's going to step into the world of DC. In either case, there are a lot of things to consider.

claims that Peter Jackson and his crew are weighing two options; a return to Middle Earth in the recently announced Lord of the Rings TV show or a trip to the DCEU. Beyond that, there are precious few details, but either option would represent a major project for Jackson.

For Amazon and for Warner Bros., getting Peter Jackson would be huge. It's just a question of what he wants to do more and who has the more appealing offer. In both cases, money doesn't seem to be an issue. This will come down to what feels like the more creatively fulfilling choice for Jackson. It's going to be very interesting to see if this rumor turns into something more. This news comes to us courtesy of TheOneRing.net.

Haha this is brilliant mate I would suggest swapping Edmund and Holly places though.

Holly took her soul first and Edmund just messed up her reality telling her she could box like Tyson lol.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#676 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:01 AM

lol i knew it wouldn't take long

Jcyuf6PVfIyCJAoJ2tbtqLqjmcwMhbr5LfC6yXej

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#677 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,274 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

lol i knew it wouldn't take long

Jcyuf6PVfIyCJAoJ2tbtqLqjmcwMhbr5LfC6yXej

they are gonna cgi that azz til it looks like jlo
  • Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#678 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

they are gonna cgi that azz til it looks like jlo

lol that green suit is making a lot more sense now. 

• Enigma_Machine, crangs, MoZZez and 2 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#679 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

Not sure how strong she is in comics I do know she the leader of the Avengers in civil war 2. Comic arch.

She suppose to be strongest in MCU so far

From what I remember, at her peak she was a cosmic level being. Making her one of the "Big Girls" in terms of power when she had the power of the "White Hole". After that, they nerfed her by getting rid of the "White Hole" deal and giving her a portion of that power. So, an overall reduction in power. She can absorb energy to increase her power though. They could very well have Thanos beat her **** then send the remaining Avengers to find a massive energy source for her to absorb so that she can return to her cosmic power level and fight Thanos then.

In other news, in X-Men, she was snatched up around the neck by Rogue during Rogue's origin story and she held on to Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel back then in a sexy black suit, and absorbed her powers. However, Rogue held onto her for to long and killed her. So Rogue ended up absorbing Ms. Marvel's powers permanently. This is how Rogue got most of her powers.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with her.

• Jolldan likes this

#680 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:18 AM

From what I remember, at her peak she was a cosmic level being. Making her one of the "Big Girls" in terms of power when she had the power of the "White Hole". After that, they nerfed her by getting rid of the "White Hole" deal and giving her a portion of that power. So, an overall reduction in power. She can absorb energy to increase her power though. They could very well have Thanos beat her **** then send the remaining Avengers to find a massive energy source for her to absorb so that she can return to her cosmic power level and fight Thanos then.

In other news, in X-Men, she was snatched up around the neck by Rogue during Rogue's origin story and she held on to Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel back then in a sexy black suit, and absorbed her powers. However, Rogue held onto her for to long and killed her. So Rogue ended up absorbing Ms. Marvel's powers permanently. This is how Rogue got most of her powers.

didn't it just put her in a coma? Or was that just the cartoon. That's where Rogue got her flight and straight from, only powers she's absorbed that stayed I believe.

giphy.gif

#681 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:56 AM

didn't it just put her in a coma? Or was that just the cartoon. That's where Rogue got her flight and straight from, only powers she's absorbed that stayed I believe.

IIRC, she died. When Rogue kills someone with her absorption power she also gains their consciousness and they kind of just hang out in her mind. Like Piccolo when he absorbed Nail and Kami. In later comics they let her control her powers, recall the powers of anyone she ever touched, and could even let the psyche of someone she touched temporarily take over her body. She was fighting someone and getting her **** beat and let Danvers take over her body so she would be able to fight as well as her in H2H combat. She seemed pretty OP at that point.

When she gave Ms. Marvel the axe, I believe she absorbed Danver's "Kree" dna. It's Ms. Marvels race. The Kree generally have super stats, disease immunity, flight, ect. So Rogue got quite a few others. They just aren't used to often or mentioned.

• Jolldan likes this

#682 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,274 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:04 AM

IIRC, she died. When Rogue kills someone with her absorption power she also gains their consciousness and they kind of just hang out in her mind. Like Piccolo when he absorbed Nail and Kami. In later comics they let her control her powers, recall the powers of anyone she ever touched, and could even let the psyche of someone she touched temporarily take over her body. She was fighting someone and getting her **** beat and let Danvers take over her body so she would be able to fight as well as her in H2H combat. She seemed pretty OP at that point.

When she gave Ms. Marvel the axe, I believe she absorbed Danver's "Kree" dna. It's Ms. Marvels race. The Kree generally have super stats, disease immunity, flight, ect. So Rogue got quite a few others. They just aren't used to often or mentioned.

still gives a terrible handy though
  • Eclipse76, TUF and Jolldan like this

#683 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:34 AM

I really hope if Marvel do reboot the X-Men in to the MCU they go that route with Rogue, she was one of my favourites in the cartoon as a kid alongside Gambit and Wolverine. Wasn't a big fan of Anna Paquin's Rogue.

• GoToGuy likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#684 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:04 AM

I really hope if Marvel do reboot the X-Men in to the MCU they go that route with Rogue, she was one of my favourites in the cartoon as a kid alongside Gambit and Wolverine. Wasn't a big fan of Anna Paquin's Rogue.

Yep, Gambit was my favorite x-man growing up.

Anna's Rogue was ok. TBH, when I first heard about the movie, I was expecting someone much older and........developed. I also miss the love/hate relationship she has with Gambit. Last I heard was Channing Tatum was going to portray him. Maybe they'll cross paths at some point.

• Jolldan likes this

#685 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

Yep, Gambit was my favorite x-man growing up.

Anna's Rogue was ok. TBH, when I first heard about the movie, I was expecting someone much older and........developed. I also miss the love/hate relationship she has with Gambit. Last I heard was Channing Tatum was going to portray him. Maybe they'll cross paths at some point.

He was just so cool lol clean you out at a game of poker and steal your girl all in a nights work haha.

Before she died I thought Brittany Murphy would have been an perfect choice for the Ms Marvel powered Rogue.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#686 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:11 AM

Monday Marvel Meme's

And they said Hawkeye was useless...

32349983_1042511165905241_31629251306575

GOALS!!!! lol

32390646_1019075528248052_59875932829206

Accurate AF lol

32283711_1017730281715910_28123996941461

Thanos Might Have Finally Met His Match

32416407_1018958698259735_55129933236288

32470988_1730650593688360_11586033683823

32359542_1727447797341973_35887027407017

32169563_1727456180674468_12327692544916

Edited by Jolldan, 14 May 2018 - 06:11 AM.

• TUF likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#687 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

Monday Marvel Meme's

And they said Hawkeye was useless...

GOALS!!!! lol

Accurate AF lol

Thanos Might Have Finally Met His Match

32470988_1730650593688360_11586033683823

This one really tickled the angus ^

Also, the Thanos game mode ends tomorrow on Fortnite but seeing John Wick throw hands with Thanos has been a religious experience. 

• Jolldan likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#688 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

Sober might have to fix this.. it made me giggle

Attached Files

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#689 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:14 AM

Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.

32532371_2217086224979043_57363293466882

• BigDaddyDelta likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#690 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:47 AM

Darkseid Is Unimpressed!!! lol

32488969_2136236546608478_72682561687015

32540450_10211171075448771_5301751009352

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#691 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 23,256 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:45 AM

Darth Vader vs Thanos aaaaand go!!

Wait a minute, they would probably join forces. Thanos becoming Vader's apprentice that is. Wow! What a duo to overtake the galaxy!

Please discuss.

• Jolldan likes this

Team Amazin' 2013-'17

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

#692 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 22,975 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:48 AM

Wolverine!
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

#693 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:26 AM

deadpool2.jpg?itok=YTZtzxWf

Deadpool 2 Review

Obviously can't go in to much detail here so I will just say that in my opinion everything the first Deadpool did, this does but even better than the first film. It has more action and is so much funnier. It may have taken an abomination like Green Lantern to get there but Ryan Reynolds has found his superhero calling.

Deadpool 2 Spoiler Review

Spoiler

Edited by Jolldan, 16 May 2018 - 04:26 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#694 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:06 AM

A Batman Prequel Focusing On Alfred The Butler Has Been Confirmed

marquee_Alfred_01_5afb82516d4853.1882898

It would appear that news of an additional Batman prequel tv series was correct, as it was announced this morning that Gotham showrunner Bruno Heller has an Alfred Pennyworth series coming to Epix. The steadfast companion and butler to Bruce Wayne (aka Batman) has long been a mainstay of the Batman comic titles, as well as the films and tv series (animated and live action).

The Hollywood Reporter says that the Alfred-centric show has already gotten a straight-to-series order from MGM-owned Epix, along with a 10-episode go-ahead. While there is no word on casting yet, it’s safe to assume this series would have Alfred as a young man, more than likely tying into the current Alfred Pennyworth’s backstory on Gotham, who is played by Sean Pertwee.

Epix President Michael Wright said:

“As genuine fans of these classic DC characters, as well as the incredibly talented Bruno Heller and Danny Cannon, we couldn’t be more excited to make Epix the home of this series. We can’t wait to work with Bruno and Danny — along with Peter Roth, Susan Rovner, Brett Paul and the team at Warner Horizon — on this fantastic origin story.”

And it promises to be an interesting story. Alfred Pennyworth was an SAS soldier who formed a shadowy company and went into business with Thomas Wayne, Batman's dad, in London during the swinging 60s.

2ODM1mo.gif

He is also

• Skilled actor
  • Trained in emergency medical techniques
  • Proficient with mechanical and computer systems
  • Expert in domestic sciences
  • Unflappable manner
  • Unlike Batman, perfectly willing to wield firearms during times of crisis

What do you think: is an Alfred prequel series a good bet or not something you’d watch?

Would the right casting change your mind?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#695 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,274 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:12 AM

hmmmm
  • Eclipse76 and NoCakeForYaya like this

#696 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

hmmmm

Great post bro
  • crangs likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#697 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Hmmmmm

giphy.gif

#698 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 24,234 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

Hmmmmm

tew far

• Eclipse76 likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#699 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 22,975 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

HMmmmm

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

#700 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 5,864 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:01 PM

tew far

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmM

Edited by BigDaddyDelta, 17 May 2018 - 02:01 PM.

giphy.gif