Photo

All Things Marvel & DC Thread: Deadpool 2 Spoiler Discussion, Alfred TV Show, Batwoman Joins CW

• Please log in to reply
707 replies to this topic

#201 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

I wish they'd do a new Spawn movie, though

That would be cool... I am honestly surprised Blade hasnt been mentioned yet
  • IrishSemtex and TheSinisterUrge like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#202 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:35 AM

I wish they'd do a new Spawn movie, though

Todd McFarlane is in the process of writing a movie script man so your prayers will likely be answered in the next couple years.

• crangs, freddievanhalen3 and TheSinisterUrge like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#203 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

Todd McFarlane is in the process of writing a movie script man so your prayers will likely be answered in the next couple years.

Pretty sure I asked but what are your favorite comicbooks and or heros? Looks like Batman... also do you read comics too?
  • TheSinisterUrge and Jolldan like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#204 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,276 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

0w5UAMX.gif

• GoToGuy and TheSinisterUrge like this

#205 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:59 AM

Pretty sure I asked but what are your favorite comicbooks and or heros? Looks like Batman... also do you read comics too?

Batman will always be number one but to be honest I could probably give you a list to about a 100 of my favourites lol.

For heroes I would probably say

1. Batman
  2. Flash
  3. Wolverine
  4. Thor
  5. Spiderman
  6. Iron Man
  7. Deadpool
  8. Rorschach
  9. Hellboy
  10. Gambit

Yeah I love comics Batman would be my favourite just because I have read so many good storeies of his, for comic books I would probably go

1. The Watchmen
  2. Hush
  3. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
  4. Batman: The Long Halloween
  5. Flashpoint
  6. Flash: Rebirth
  7. Hellboy: Seed of Destruction
  8. Deadpool: Dead Presidents
  9. The Secret War
  10. The Killing Joke

What would yours be?

Edited by Jolldan, 09 May 2017 - 02:59 AM.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#206 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:09 AM

Batman will always be number one but to be honest I could probably give you a list to about a 100 of my favourites lol.

For heroes I would probably say

• Batman
  • Flash
  • Wolverine
  • Thor
  • Spiderman
  • Iron Man
  • Deadpool
  • Rorschach
  • Hellboy
  • Gambit
Yeah I love comics Batman would be my favourite just because I have read so many good storeies of his, for comic books I would probably go
  • The Watchmen
  • Hush
  • Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
  • Batman: The Long Halloween
  • Flashpoint
  • Flash: Rebirth
  • Hellboy: Seed of Destruction
  • Deadpool: Dead Presidents
  • The Secret War
  • The Killing Joke
What would yours be?
Captain America
Captain Marvel
The Atom
Blue Beetle
The Flash
Luther Strode

Comic books.. I honestly dont read many super hero comics
Stray Bullet
Ferals
Crossed
Criminal Macabre
Strange Talent of Luthor Strode
Wytches
Bedlam
Preacher

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#207 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:28 AM

Hellboy Creator Announces R-Rated Movie Reboot

who-killed-hellboy-3-233697.jpg

Hellboy creator Mike Mignola has announced plans to reboot the Hellboy movie franchise, this time as an R-rated flick starring Stranger Things' David Harbour. Mignola made the announcement on Facebook this evening, claiming that Neil Marshall (Game of ThronesThe Descent) was attached to direct. 

Shortly after Mignola broke the news on Facebook, Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the production company Millenium was in negotiations for the reboot, with a working title of "Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen". Notably, THR reports that neither original movie star Ron Perlman nor original director Guillermo del Toro will be involved in the rebooted series at all. According to THR, producers opted for a reboot after they couldn't reach a compromise with del Toro over the planned movie's budget.

Writer Andrew Cosby gave up some details on what can be expected from the reboot starring everyone’s favourite chain- smoking demon. “I can’t really talk about specifics with regard to the story, which they’re keeping a pretty tight lid on at the moment, but I can say that this is a darker, more gruesome version of Hellboy,” Cosby said.

Cosby stated, “Neil [Marshall] said from the very beginning that he wanted to walk a razor’s edge between horror and comic book movie, which was music to my ears, because that’s what I was shooting for in the script, and precisely what [Mike] Mignola does so well with the comics.”

Ron Pearlman who will now likely never suit up for a third outing as Hellboy thanked fans on twitter for the support

Gettin alotta twitter love 2nite. Feelin it. Diggin it,” Perlman tweeted. “Much obliged, you, the faithful...”

Here's What David Harbour Could Look Like As Hellboy

David-Harbour-Hellboy-BossLogic-Art.jpg?

All credit to Boss Logic

Edited by Jolldan, 10 May 2017 - 06:31 AM.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#208 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

It really tells you something when they have to reboot a series of movies in less than 20 years.. how many spiderman movies are out now anyways

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#209 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,857 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

I wanted to like it but its a massive letdown if youve read Alan Moores original

I enjoyed the film, but I would have probably liked it a lot more if they hadn't thrown a random American in there in some unnecessary passing of the torch deal. They should have just kept it yo British literary figures.

I completely understand them swerving away from A.Q. being a hop head and the invisible man being a pedo racist. But after reading the books, I think they really dropped the ball on the Moriarty angle.
  • TigerChamp and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#210 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

I wanted to like it but its a massive letdown if youve read Alan Moores original

I enjoyed the film, but I would have probably liked it a lot more if they hadn't thrown a random American in there in some unnecessary passing of the torch deal. They should have just kept it yo British literary figures.

I completely understand them swerving away from A.Q. being a hop head and the invisible man being a pedo racist. But after reading the books, I think they really dropped the ball on the Moriarty angle.

Yeah he Sawyer was probably the one character where I just sort of thought "huh so this is how you are going to appeal to the American audience".

Completely forgot I remember seeing this years later after the film

hatuK.jpg

Did Mr Hyde really just **** RAPE the Invisible Man? WTF man lol

• crangs and TheSinisterUrge like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#211 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,739 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

Hellboy Creator Announces R-Rated Movie Reboot
who-killed-hellboy-3-233697.jpg

Hellboy creator Mike Mignola has announced plans to reboot the Hellboy movie franchise, this time as an R-rated flick starring Stranger Things' David Harbour. Mignola made the announcement on Facebook this evening, claiming that Neil Marshall (Game of Thrones, The Descent) was attached to direct.

Shortly after Mignola broke the news on Facebook, Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the production company Millenium was in negotiations for the reboot, with a working title of "Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen". Notably, THR reports that neither original movie star Ron Perlman nor original director Guillermo del Toro will be involved in the rebooted series at all. According to THR, producers opted for a reboot after they couldn't reach a compromise with del Toro over the planned movie's budget.

Writer Andrew Cosby gave up some details on what can be expected from the reboot starring everyone’s favourite chain- smoking demon. “I can’t really talk about specifics with regard to the story, which they’re keeping a pretty tight lid on at the moment, but I can say that this is a darker, more gruesome version of Hellboy,” Cosby said.

Cosby stated, “Neil [Marshall] said from the very beginning that he wanted to walk a razor’s edge between horror and comic book movie, which was music to my ears, because that’s what I was shooting for in the script, and precisely what [Mike] Mignola does so well with the comics.”

Ron Pearlman who will now likely never suit up for a third outing as Hellboy thanked fans on twitter for the support

Gettin alotta twitter love 2nite. Feelin it. Diggin it,” Perlman tweeted. “Much obliged, you, the faithful...”

Here's What David Harbour Could Look Like As Hellboy

David-Harbour-Hellboy-BossLogic-Art.jpg?

All credit to Boss Logic

I'm all for an R rated Hellboy, but don't know if I can handle it not being Ron Pearlman. Dude was awesome in that role like he essentially is in every role.
  • TheSinisterUrge, Jolldan and NoCakeForYaya like this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#212 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,739 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:31 AM

That would be cool... I am honestly surprised Blade hasnt been mentioned yet

My all time favorite movie. Comic book movies are only awesome when they're rated R
Jenna didn't tap.

#213 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

Charlie Hunnam Now Interested in Green Arrow DCEU Movie

Green_Arrow_Hunnam.jpg

Fans of the emerald archer were sad to hear when fan favourite for the part Charlie Hunnam shot down any potential of playing the roll

“I didn’t grow up a comic book fan and I haven’t really seen any of those Marvel films or the Batman films. It’s just not really my taste. I must confess I don’t really know who the Green Arrow is. It’s not part of my vision for my career or what I aspire to.”

However Charlie Hunnam’s name has once again been put forward for the DCEU’s Green Arrow, with the actor now seemingly more keen on tackling the role.

I’m not a fan of the comic books, so I don’t know why people are always asking me about him [Green Arrow], do I look like him? Well then come on DC, what’s up! Give me a call!”

Hunnam’s words jive with his previous statement on the subject, where he seemed uninterested in superhero movies. Now, it seems he was merely stating he wasn’t familiar with the Green Arrow character. With the fan support building, he’ll likely be more than a bit curious to explore the history and put out feelers should the role ever materialize. That said, Hunnam may soon be rueing his decision to stray into franchises at all.

While a Green Arrow film isn’t officially in the works at Warner Bros., there is always the chance that the archer could show up in the films at some point as the DCEU continues to grow.

Boss Logic has done a mock up of what Hunnam might look like as GA

18443903_121172475122001_71674190124254416110683_1321195004586164_57194631948004

X-Men The Gifted Trailer

Fox and Marvel are bringing The Gifted, a drama set within the X-Men universe, to television. To celebrate, Fox released the full-length trailer for the show and, although mutants are definitely present, it’s eerily reminiscent of another series.

Heroes.

The Gifted is a series about a regular family in suburban America who are forced to go on the run after the secret surrounding their children’s mutant abilities is discovered. The show is set in a slightly dystopian period where those with mutant abilities are being hunted and collected by the American government. The only thing these families have is an underground network of strangers going through the same trials and tribulations.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#214 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:41 AM

All I really want from DC at this point is Young Justice season 3. Their live action properties are all weaksauce compared to their animation department.
  • freddievanhalen3 and IrishSemtex like this

conair.gif?w=780

#215 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:04 AM

Their live action properties are all weaksauce compared to their animation department.

And thats the troof
  • poonmachine, IrishSemtex and TheSinisterUrge like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#216 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

All I really want from DC at this point is Young Justice season 3. Their live action properties are all weaksauce compared to their animation department.

These days their animated movie/tv programs blow marvel out of the water. It's like they made a deal. Marvel will dominate live action and D.C. Will take animated

#217 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:00 AM

These days their animated movie/tv programs blow marvel out of the water. It's like they made a deal. Marvel will dominate live action and D.C. Will take animated

And I would be fine with this, if DC just stopped making live action movies that lick Cyborg clit.
  • freddievanhalen3 and IrishSemtex like this

conair.gif?w=780

#218 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

And I would be fine with this, if DC just stopped making live action movies that lick Cyborg clit.

Thats pretty gnarly 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#219 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:14 AM

First Look At Amber Heard as Mera

daim8dfu0aaxpyn-jpg-large.jpg

Reaction lol

JL6mE_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&

• juice64011, Eclipse76, IrishSemtex and 3 others like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#220 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:04 AM

Tom Hardy is ‘Venom’

tomhardyeddiebrock.jpg

Sony announced on twitter that Tom hardy is Venom: Tom Hardy is Eddie Brock in #Venom, the upcoming film from Sony’s Marvel Universe releasing October 5, 2018 – production starts this fall.

Tom Hardy has signed on to lead “Venom,” a spinoff movie in Marvel’s expanding universe.

Mr. Hardy will play Eddie Brock, a vengeful reporter who fuses with a powerful alien parasite to become Venom. The character was previously played by Topher Grace in the 2007 film “Spider-Man 3,” as one of the web-slinger’s main antagonists.

“Venom,” a Sony production, is projected for release on Oct. 5, 2018; Ruben Fleischer (“Zombieland”) will direct.

Further Spider-Man spin-off films, including a Silver Sable/Black Cat movie, are also in the works.

Boss Logic showed what Hardy could look like as Venom

venom-tom-hardy-bosslogic-997798.jpg

Edited by Jolldan, 22 May 2017 - 12:08 AM.

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#221 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

Black Lightning

Another costumed superhero is making the leap from the pages of a comic book to the world of the CW: Black Lightning. Coming this fall, Black Lightning will be the sixth show based on DC characters for the network, joining Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, and iZombie (which is published by Vertigo, a DC imprint).

The new show stars Cress Williams as Jefferson Pierce, a retired superhero who has given up fighting on the streets to do good as the principal of a high school. With two daughters and a desire to help his community, he is drawn back into the superhero game as violence erupts once more. The show’s full synopsis was released earlier this month, along with the full trailer for the upcoming freshman season. The show looks like a phenomenal addition to the network’s comic book programming, but fans were surprised to hear that Black Lightning would not be part of the larger Arrowverse according to network president Mark Pedowitz:

"Black Lightning at this time is not part of the Arrowverse. It is a separate situation. But there will be a big fourth quarter crossover with all four shows on in the fall."

Although both Black Lightning and the Arrowverse feature costumed superheroes, the overall tone of Black Lightning feels very different – at least, from what the trailer shows. This is a street-level hero that deals with real-world problems. This is a show about a man in his late forties with grown children, who is so far past his origin story that he has been retired for many years. Williams’ Jefferson Pierce has more in common with Joe West (Jesse L Martin) than Barry Allen, or Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) rather than Supergirl.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#222 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

Black Lightning

Another costumed superhero is making the leap from the pages of a comic book to the world of the CW: Black Lightning. Coming this fall, Black Lightning will be the sixth show based on DC characters for the network, joining Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, and iZombie (which is published by Vertigo, a DC imprint).

The new show stars Cress Williams as Jefferson Pierce, a retired superhero who has given up fighting on the streets to do good as the principal of a high school. With two daughters and a desire to help his community, he is drawn back into the superhero game as violence erupts once more. The show’s full synopsis was released earlier this month, along with the full trailer for the upcoming freshman season. The show looks like a phenomenal addition to the network’s comic book programming, but fans were surprised to hear that Black Lightning would not be part of the larger Arrowverse according to network president Mark Pedowitz:

"Black Lightning at this time is not part of the Arrowverse. It is a separate situation. But there will be a big fourth quarter crossover with all four shows on in the fall."

Although both Black Lightning and the Arrowverse feature costumed superheroes, the overall tone of Black Lightning feels very different – at least, from what the trailer shows. This is a street-level hero that deals with real-world problems. This is a show about a man in his late forties with grown children, who is so far past his origin story that he has been retired for many years. Williams’ Jefferson Pierce has more in common with Joe West (Jesse L Martin) than Barry Allen, or Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) rather than Supergirl.

Lol this is just getting bad
  • IrishSemtex and TheSinisterUrge like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#223 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:57 AM

Black Lightning

The new show stars Cress Williams as Jefferson Pierce, a retired superhero who has given up fighting on the streets to do good as the principal of a high school. With two daughters and a desire to help his community, he is drawn back into the superhero game as violence erupts once more. The show’s full synopsis was released earlier this month, along with the full trailer for the upcoming freshman season. The show looks like a phenomenal addition to the network’s comic book programming, but fans were surprised to hear that Black Lightning would not be part of the larger Arrowverse according to network president Mark Pedowitz:

I thought his name was Black Vulcan...

conair.gif?w=780

#224 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:00 AM

If I remember correctly its The Black Bomber

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#225 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

Lol this is just getting bad

Yeah it sucks for black people that they don't get good representation from heroes, Black Lightning feels like one of those superhero's that was probably created with no more of an idea than "we can sell this to black people."

Poor move from DC because Static Shock is basically the same hero and had a hell of a lot more relatable qualities for people nowadays. They should have went with him.

If I remember correctly its The Black Bomber

Pretty sure those are both separate characters

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#226 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:09 AM

Yeah it sucks for black people that they don't get good representation from heroes, Black Lightning feels like one of those superhero's that was probably created with no more of an idea than "we can sell this to black people."

No

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#227 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

No

What?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#228 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

Poor move from DC because Static Shock is basically the same hero and had a hell of a lot more relatable qualities for people nowadays. They should have went with him.

Pretty sure those are both separate characters

Looked it up, Black Vulcan is from the old Super Friends show from Hannah Barbarra. Basically the same dude though.

Agreed on the Static Shock point, though. Much more up to date and doesn't feel like Blacksploitation or pandering.

conair.gif?w=780

#229 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:24 AM

Not all heroes wear capes, Green Arrow is one of them.

• crangs likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#230 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

Punisher

Actor Jason R. Moore, who will play Frank Castle’s former military pal Curtis Hoyle on the show, has shared our first glimpse of the official teaser poster for Marvel and Netflix's The Punisher via his Twitter account.

18814038_828560980632343_263367291671762

Expect a teaser trailer to drop in the coming weeks.

Iron Fist

According to Jones, an announcement about Iron Fist’s second season will be released soon.

The actor dropped the season renewal bombshell during a recent appearance at Puerto Rico Comic-Con. Jones attended a panel where he did a short fan Q&A, and it was there the star hinted at the show’s comeback. According to an on-sight report by SuperBroMovies, Jones confirmed an Iron Fist season two confirmation would be coming soon.

Season two will have to make massive leaps and bounds to satisfy both hardcore and the casual fans who found Iron Fist both lacking in terms of the story and underwhelming fight scenes (the one thing that really had to be good when covering a hero who's one of Earth's greatest martial artists.)

Sin City

Sin City is coming to the small screen, as TWC/Dimension is developing a TV reboot of the iconic comic series with the likes of The Walking Dead's Glen Mazzara on board as writer, and Len Wiseman (Underworld, Lucifer) handling directing duties. These two will also produce along with Stephen L’Heureux (Sin City: A Dame to Kill For) and Sin City creator, Frank Miller.

Black Cat/Silver Sable

Sony is moving fast to create buzz for its own Marvel Universe. Deadline reports that writer-director Gina Prince-Bythewood will direct Silver & Black, the studio’s upcoming film starring classic Spider-Man characters Silver Sable and Black Cat. The decision will make Prince-Bythewood the first woman of color to direct a superhero movie, so long as the move isn’t derailed between now and the film’s release in 2018.

Wonder Woman

The reviews have been flooding in, and Wonder Woman continues to defy all odds or expectations. In addition to becoming the highest-rated DC or Marvel film to-date, Gal Gadot's solo film has officially been Certified Fresh by Rotten Tomatoes.

Being Certified Fresh is the highest honor a film can achieve on Rotten Tomatoes, and a movie has to be universally praised to gain the stamp. For a wide-release movie like Wonder Woman, the overall score has to be above 75% after being reviewed by at least 80 critics. Of those 80, five have to be top critics.

Wonder Woman gained its 80th review on Wednesday morning, the day before its evening release in the US. With a score of 96%, 77 of the 80 critics have given Wonder Woman a fresh review.

Edited by Jolldan, 01 June 2017 - 07:04 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#231 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:00 AM

Wonder Woman Spoiler Review

Spoiler

Edited by Jolldan, 05 June 2017 - 01:05 AM.

• TheGreatCatpiss and MauroPedrosa like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#232 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 26,139 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:42 AM

Cringe
  • freddievanhalen3 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#233 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,739 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

This may he a spoiler question, but does wonder woman spend the entire movie staring at tv screens like she did in that festering pile of **** known as batman vs superman?
  • Enigma_Machine and TheGreatCatpiss like this
Jenna didn't tap.

#234 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 6,571 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:54 AM

Wonder Woman Spoiler Review

Spoiler

I really wanted to watch Wonder Woman again right after the movie ended. That's always a great sign

• TheGreatCatpiss and Jolldan like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#235 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:21 PM

Cringe

Fosho doe

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#236 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:27 AM

Injustice 2 DLC Characters

injustice-2-1000967.jpg

With Red Hood, Starfire and Sub-Zero all confirmed that leaves six DLC characters left to identify.

Three are 99% certain from their silhouettes

On the left side in the bottom right hand corner is Black Manta. (Bout time they had a Aquaman enemy in Injustice.)

On the right side in the tope right hand corner is The Atom. (If The Atom doesn't have the best new supermove of all the DLC characters they have failed.)  

On the right side in the bottom left hand corner is Raiden. (Raiden's iconic rice hat gives it away and I can't find a DC character who wears one so its pretty much got to be Raiden.)

This leaves us with the mystery three. There silhouettes aren't clear confirmation of a specific character so I will give my best guess.

On the left side in the top left hand corner is Spawn or Azrael. (From their silhouette it looks like a cloaked or hooded character and with Spawn being rumoured so many times to be in the game I really hope its him. Azrael is a character from the Batman universe who most famously took up the mantle of Batman when Bane broke Bruce's back.)

On the left side in the bottom left hand corner is Enchantress or Mera. (It looks like another female character sporting a headpiece, since Wonder Woman is already there I have to think its either Enchantress or Mera.)

On the right side in the bottom right hand corner is Rorschach or Constantine. (Watchmen fans have been very vocal in their wanting Rorschach to feature, the fact it looks like it could be a trench coat makes me also think Constantine.)

Edited by Jolldan, 06 June 2017 - 06:29 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#237 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:13 AM

18893352_1713553872050298_53783102385228

• IrishSemtex, TheSinisterUrge and NoCakeForYaya like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#238 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,803 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

• GoToGuy, TheSinisterUrge and Jolldan like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#239 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,841 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:55 PM

This may he a spoiler question, but does wonder woman spend the entire movie staring at tv screens like she did in that festering pile of **** known as batman vs superman?

She does not. The movie is about her and thus her screen time is much better in this movie. It was amazing.

• TheGreatCatpiss likes this

#240 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,739 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

She does not. The movie is about her and thus her screen time is much better in this movie. It was amazing.

Saw it last night, was certainly a step up from batman vs superman, but that's not saying anything at all. I'm pretty bored with these superhero/supervillain battles though. Repeatedly bashing each other and they go flying, then repeat again and again and again. Too heavy on the CGI for my tastes as well, but at least what fighting there was that wasn't CGI was decently executed stunts and choreography. All the actors did a solid job too, that's pretty rare in these types of movies
Jenna didn't tap.

#241 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,739 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:12 PM

18893352_1713553872050298_53783102385228

Keep dreaming :D

17193088.gif
Jenna didn't tap.

#242 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

This looks epic, looking forward to this simply because its something different.

Plus anything with Andy Serkis is a winner for from me.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#243 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:54 AM

X-Men Dark Phoenix

0bac9c1f1cf9b95f7d1f65873830b21d.jpg

The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

This includes the return of stars Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast.

As well as the return of the young incarnation of the X-Men, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

While X-Men Apocalypse was a huge let down, Days of Future Past and First Class were both some of the best X-Men films we've had. So with a good script and quality actors like McAvoy & Fassbender stealing the show, this should hopefully be a positive return for the X-Men franchise.

Are you looking forward to the new X-Men? Or did do you think they have lost their appeal?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#244 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 6,024 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:18 AM

I thought the last one was dope. I'll be pumped for this once trailers hit and we get to see a bit of what it's going to be like

#245 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:30 AM

Wonder Woman was pretty much as awesome as it could possibly be.  Everyone involved should be very proud.  It's probably the best kid friendly DC movie to date.

• Jolldan likes this

#246 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:21 AM

watchmen1.jpg

DC Comics favourite Watchmen may be headed for the small screen.

Fresh off critical favorite The Leftovers, Damon Lindelof is in talks for a potential Watchmen TV series for HBO. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the project is in the early development stages. An official deal is not yet in place. Representatives for HBO and producer Warner Bros. Television declined comment.  

Lindelof originally read the comics as a kid in the 1980s and has said that the series continues to influence his work. "From the flashbacks to the nonlinear storytelling to the deeply flawed heroes, these are all elements that I try to put into everything I write," he told Comic Book Resources in 2009 ahead of the feature-film take. Lindelof has read Watchmen multiple times and, at the time, praised director Zack Snyder's film. "It's the most married-to-the-original-text version of Watchmen that could've been made," he told the Observer. "I want to keep it sort of insular," he said, referring to the multiple translations that have come from trying to translate the source material. "It's OK with me if people don't understand it because they don't deserve to understand it."

Venom Movie Will Reportedly Feature Carnage as the Villain

619d382c6aae2388f71b7de92da9570c.jpg

It looks like we are set for a symbiote showdown!

Carnage will reportedly be the villain in the Venom solo film.

In the comics, Kasady is a serial-killer who merges with the Venom symbiote during a prison breakout. Considering the symbiote’s ability to draw out the worst of its host, Kasady made for a rather despicable one and spawned Carnage. Since his debut in the world of Marvel Comics in the early 1960s, he has maintained his stance as one of if not the most terrible and sadistic Spider-Man’s villain of all time.

We've have also heard that, even though Spider-Man star Tom Holland is only contractually obligated to Spider-Man 2 and 3, the plan is to still bring him into the spinoffs films, like Venom, as well as potentially other Marvel movies.

If a solo Venom film does well don't be surprised to see them expand on the symbiote's and maybe even give us a full story of how they arrived on Earth from their home world of Klyntar. Toxin, Anti-Venom and Agent Venom are all other symbiote's that have enjoyed big popularity in the Spiderman universe.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#247 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:24 AM

Venom Movie Will Reportedly Feature Carnage as the Villain
619d382c6aae2388f71b7de92da9570c.jpg
It looks like we are set for a symbiote showdown!

Carnage will reportedly be the villain in the Venom solo film.

In the comics, Kasady is a serial-killer who merges with the Venom symbiote during a prison breakout. Considering the symbiote’s ability to draw out the worst of its host, Kasady made for a rather despicable one and spawned Carnage. Since his debut in the world of Marvel Comics in the early 1960s, he has maintained his stance as one of if not the most terrible and sadistic Spider-Man’s villain of all time.

We've have also heard that, even though Spider-Man star Tom Holland is only contractually obligated to Spider-Man 2 and 3, the plan is to still bring him into the spinoffs films, like Venom, as well as potentially other Marvel movies.

If a solo Venom film does well don't be surprised to see them expand on the symbiote's and maybe even give us a full story of how they arrived on Earth from their home world of Klyntar. Toxin, Anti-Venom and Agent Venom are all other symbiote's that have enjoyed big popularity in the Spiderman universe.

Ahh a movie that actually looks worth it to watch
  • Jolldan likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#248 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:19 AM

19366212_1391712177582205_82016189283437

Top photo is literally every black person I know lol on social media right now.

Bottom photo me lol

Edited by Jolldan, 23 June 2017 - 06:19 AM.

• crangs, GoToGuy and Eclipse76 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#249 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 53,945 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:37 AM

19366212_1391712177582205_82016189283437

Top photo is literally every black person I know lol on social media right now.

Bottom photo me lol

The Blade movies were dope.. the comics are even better

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#250 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:35 AM

Just finished Agents of Shield.

Definitely the best season since season 2, and a big improvement from season 3.

Garbiel Luna as Ghost Rider for sure the highlight of the season, never thought I would like any other incarnation than Johnny Blaze but Robbie Reyes version of GR is great.

Now hearing that Gabriel Luna (Ghost Rider) is open to either a show expanding on the mythos of Ghost Rider and wants Norman Reedus for Johnny Blaze. Or both Luna and Josh Bernthal (The Punisher) have said they are interested in the prospect of teaming up to create a Midnight Sons/Thunderbolts sort of team.

tumblr_oq7pes26RW1v2lbnko2_r1_500.gif

Edited by Jolldan, 27 June 2017 - 03:38 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif