Jump to content
Jolldan

All Things Marvel & DC Thread: James Gunn Announces Cast For Suicide Squad

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I don't visit this forum as much as I want to because of spoilers, but it's a great place to find some amazing fan art and MCU / DCEU discussion

https://forums.superherohype.com/

They have a lot of dedicated sections, like one for every hero. So the upcoming "The Batman" movie has an entire section already

https://forums.superherohype.com/forums/the-batman.625/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone previously bought any older comics CGC graded or raw know any good reputable sights to buy from or is it just a roll of the dice on EBay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Anyone previously bought any older comics CGC graded or raw know any good reputable sights to buy from or is it just a roll of the dice on EBay?

Unfortunately, its a risk no matter where you buy, unless its in person, but thats always at a higher price. Have had ok luck on ebay. What price range are thinking about?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TUF said:

Unfortunately, its a risk no matter where you buy, unless its in person, but thats always at a higher price. Have had ok luck on ebay. What price range are thinking about?

Probably between £200 to £300 range a lot of the ones I have been looking at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Probably between £200 to £300 range a lot of the ones I have been looking at.

Thats about as much as im comfortable spending online before i worry about the grading and it getting lost/stolen in the mail. Might be worth visiting a shop or con.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I watched the Thanos of comedy perform yesterday 

Amy Shumer still making half her audience disappear?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ranking The MCU

As Spider-Man: Far From Home is just around the corner and will final mark the final film of the first three phases I thought it would be interesting to put together my ratings for all the MCU movies. After much thought and deliberation I have compiled my own list of the movies of the MCU ranked from best to the worst.

  1. The Avengers 
  2. Infinity War 
  3. Guardian's of the Galaxy 
  4. Endgame
  5. Captain America: Civil War
  6. Thor Ragnarok
  7. Captain America: The Winder Soldier 
  8. Iron Man 
  9. Ant-Man
  10. Spider-Man Homecoming
  11. Captain America: The First Avenger 
  12. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  13. Thor
  14. Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  15. Black Panther 
  16. Doctor Strange 
  17. Thor 2 
  18. Iron Man 2 
  19. Incredible Hulk 
  20. Ant-Man & The Wasp
  21. Captain Marvel 
  22. Iron Man 3

Post your own list below and see how it compares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Ranking The MCU

As Spider-Man: Far From Home is just around the corner and will final mark the final film of the first three phases I thought it would be interesting to put together my ratings for all the MCU movies. After much thought and deliberation I have compiled my own list of the movies of the MCU ranked from best to the worst.

  1. The Avengers 
  2. Infinity War 
  3. Guardian's of the Galaxy 
  4. Endgame
  5. Captain America: Civil War
  6. Thor Ragnarok
  7. Captain America: The Winder Soldier 
  8. Iron Man 
  9. Ant-Man
  10. Spider-Man Homecoming
  11. Captain America: The First Avenger 
  12. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  13. Thor
  14. Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  15. Black Panther 
  16. Doctor Strange 
  17. Thor 2 
  18. Iron Man 2 
  19. Incredible Hulk 
  20. Ant-Man & The Wasp
  21. Captain Marvel 
  22. Iron Man 3

Post your own list below and see how it compares

Any issues i have with this list are voided by your bottom 2. Youre a man of culture.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1- Civil War

2 - Endgame

3 - Infinity War

4 - Guardians I

5 - Spiderman Homecoming

6 - Black Panther

7 - Thor Ragnarok

8 - Winter Soldier

9 - Cap I

10 - Doctor Strange

11 - Iron Man I

12 - Ant Man I

13 - Captain Marvel

14 - Avengers I

15 - Age of Ultron

16 - Ant Man and the Wasp

17- Guardians II

18 - Thor I

19- Iron Man II

20 - Iron Man III

21 - Ed Norton's Hulk

22 - Thor II

Edited by MauroPedrosa
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Begins Filming Black Widow

Image result for black widow movie

It appears Black Widow has officially started production overseas. Reports first surfaced earlier this month that second unit photography had begun and now, it looks as if Black Widow Scarlett Johansson has arrived on location in Ørsta, Norway. Though it can't be confirmed with the set photos that have surfaced, a high-profile figure with a similar likeness to Johansson was seen being picked up from a private plane by a VIP car service. Also included in set photos were signs for Blue Bayou, the working title for the Johansson-producer film.

Sunnmørsposten, a local Norwegian newspaper, has confirmed with their sources that Black Widow is, in fact, supposed to be filming in the area. Though it's a bit early, previous reports suggested the film would begin filming at some point in June, with the majority of principal photography supposedly taking place in Pinewood Studios in the United Kingdom.

 

Though little is known about the film proper, the latest reports have speculated it'd take place sometime after Captain America: Civil War. Whatever the case, it's pretty clear the movie will end up being a sequel in light of the character's death in Avengers: Endgame. When we asked Endgame writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely about how they decide to write the character despite her solo movie, the duo admitted they weren't fully aware of the of the prject as they started writing the fourth Avengers film.

"We weren't fully aware of [the Black Widow movie], but, even when that became clearer that it was one of the things that they were intending to do, no one told us not to do what we were doing," Markus explained to ComicBook.com.

"Right, and that's function of her arc, right?" McFeely added. "Her finally finding a purpose, a family, and being willing to sacrifice everything for that family. I think of her as perhaps the strongest person in the whole movie. She's the woman on the wall in the five years. And even when Captain America has doubts, and remember he says to her, 'Maybe we don't need to be doing this.' She does not share that opinion."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvel Studios Reportedly Targeting Keanu Reeves to Star in The Eternals

Image result for keanu reeves marvel

It sounds like John Wick could bring his very particular set of skills to the Marvel Cinematic Universe if a certain rumor is to be believed. Despite all of the fan art clamoring for star Keanu Reeves to join Marvel Studios as the new Wolverine, it's possible that he could be taking on an entirely different role altogether.

According to fan site MCU Cosmic, Keanu Reeves is currently in talks to join the cast of The Eternals from director Chloe Zao. Reeves would be joining Angelina Jolie, Kumal Nanjiani and Richard Madden that will continue to expand the cosmic side of the franchise.

MCU Cosmic doesn't reveal what part Reeves could possibly be playing, but they do note that he has not yet signed on and that the talks are currently underway. Apparently, Marvel Studios is seeking Reeves out to join their film.

The Eternals is one of the more mysterious projects in the pipeline from Marvel Studios, and is one of the few confirmed films we actually know is coming out. And producer Kevin Feige is very excited to see it happen, as he explained to Bionic Buzz last year.

“You’re reaction about not being familiar with the Eternals is perfect, because most people weren’t familiar with Guardians [of the Galaxy] and believe it or not there were people that were not familiar with Avengers or with Iron Man,” Feige says. “So for us, its finding great stories whether people have heard of them or not and bring them to the big screen in as amazing a ways as we can.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That guy is good for lulz. He comes up with all kinds of useless inventions and posts them online for reviewing. Would pay atleast two fiddy for that one though ^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 7:25 PM, Jolldan said:

Marvel Studios Reportedly Targeting Keanu Reeves to Star in The Eternals

Image result for keanu reeves marvel

It sounds like John Wick could bring his very particular set of skills to the Marvel Cinematic Universe if a certain rumor is to be believed. Despite all of the fan art clamoring for star Keanu Reeves to join Marvel Studios as the new Wolverine, it's possible that he could be taking on an entirely different role altogether.

According to fan site MCU Cosmic, Keanu Reeves is currently in talks to join the cast of The Eternals from director Chloe Zao. Reeves would be joining Angelina Jolie, Kumal Nanjiani and Richard Madden that will continue to expand the cosmic side of the franchise.

MCU Cosmic doesn't reveal what part Reeves could possibly be playing, but they do note that he has not yet signed on and that the talks are currently underway. Apparently, Marvel Studios is seeking Reeves out to join their film.

The Eternals is one of the more mysterious projects in the pipeline from Marvel Studios, and is one of the few confirmed films we actually know is coming out. And producer Kevin Feige is very excited to see it happen, as he explained to Bionic Buzz last year.

“You’re reaction about not being familiar with the Eternals is perfect, because most people weren’t familiar with Guardians [of the Galaxy] and believe it or not there were people that were not familiar with Avengers or with Iron Man,” Feige says. “So for us, its finding great stories whether people have heard of them or not and bring them to the big screen in as amazing a ways as we can.”

Keanu > Marvel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: one or more people and text

lel, these days you'd end up with 15 teams from 12 students when people finish deciding what they identify as that morning

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Dark Phoenix’ Is The Worst Reviewed ‘X-Men’ Movie Ever On Rotten Tomatoes

Image result for x men dark phoenix

The first reviews for 20th Century Fox’s Dark Phoenix dropped last night, revealing what critics thought of the upcoming Simon Kinberg-helmed X-Men movie. Based on 55 reviews, Dark Phoenix is currently at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, this makes Dark Phoenix the worst reviewed X-Men movie to date.

Not only that but in terms of every Marvel movie ever it puts Dark Phoenix 4th in terms of lowest ever RT scores.

Marvel Films With Below 30% On Rotten Tomatoes

  • Punisher War Zone 29%
  • Punisher 29%
  • Venom 29%
  • Fantastic Four 27%
  • Ghost Rider 27%
  • Blade Trinity 25%
  • Dark Phoenix 20%
  • Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 18%
  • Elektra 11%
  • Fant4stic 9%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jolldan said:

‘Dark Phoenix’ Is The Worst Reviewed ‘X-Men’ Movie Ever On Rotten Tomatoes

Image result for x men dark phoenix

The first reviews for 20th Century Fox’s Dark Phoenix dropped last night, revealing what critics thought of the upcoming Simon Kinberg-helmed X-Men movie. Based on 55 reviews, Dark Phoenix is currently at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, this makes Dark Phoenix the worst reviewed X-Men movie to date.

Not only that but in terms of every Marvel movie ever it puts Dark Phoenix 4th in terms of lowest ever RT scores.

Marvel Films With Below 30% On Rotten Tomatoes

  • Punisher War Zone 29%
  • Punisher 29%
  • Venom 29%
  • Fantastic Four 27%
  • Ghost Rider 27%
  • Blade Trinity 25%
  • Dark Phoenix 20%
  • Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 18%
  • Elektra 11%
  • Fant4stic 9%

These latest XMen movies are either GOAT level like Days of Future Past and First Class, or absolute garbage like Apocalypse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

These latest XMen movies are either GOAT level like Days of Future Past and First Class, or absolute garbage like Apocalypse

Yeah I firmly believe Kinberg is to blame for most of the messed up X-Men movies

  • He was a writer on X-Men: The Last Stand
  • Writer & Producer on X-Men Days of Future Past
  • Writer & Producer on Fantastic Four
  • Writer & Producer on X-Men Apocalypse 
  • Dark Phoenix is his directorial debut 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

‘Dark Phoenix’ Is The Worst Reviewed ‘X-Men’ Movie Ever On Rotten Tomatoes

Image result for x men dark phoenix

The first reviews for 20th Century Fox’s Dark Phoenix dropped last night, revealing what critics thought of the upcoming Simon Kinberg-helmed X-Men movie. Based on 55 reviews, Dark Phoenix is currently at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, this makes Dark Phoenix the worst reviewed X-Men movie to date.

Not only that but in terms of every Marvel movie ever it puts Dark Phoenix 4th in terms of lowest ever RT scores.

Marvel Films With Below 30% On Rotten Tomatoes

  • Punisher War Zone 29%
  • Punisher 29%
  • Venom 29%
  • Fantastic Four 27%
  • Ghost Rider 27%
  • Blade Trinity 25%
  • Dark Phoenix 20%
  • Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 18%
  • Elektra 11%
  • Fant4stic 9%

Was just looking at that. Just watched Apocalypse over the weekend and it wasn't as chit as I remember but still Elektra levels bad. Crazy seeing review headlines talking about needing a new cast/reboot. Seems like they just got this rebooted cast and it's already over but I can't imagine anybody else playing Professor X and Magneto. Jennifer Lawrence can fook off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Yeah I firmly believe Kinberg is to blame for most of the messed up X-Men movies

  • He was a writer on X-Men: The Last Stand
  • Writer & Producer on X-Men Days of Future Past
  • Writer & Producer on Fantastic Four
  • Writer & Producer on X-Men Apocalypse 
  • Dark Phoenix is his directorial debut 

Would like to know his actual writing credits for TLS and DoFP cause there's no way the same person wrote those 2 movies. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TUF said:

Was just looking at that. Just watched Apocalypse over the weekend and it wasn't as chit as I remember but still Elektra levels bad. Crazy seeing review headlines talking about needing a new cast/reboot. Seems like they just got this rebooted cast and it's already over but I can't imagine anybody else playing Professor X and Magneto. Jennifer Lawrence can fook off.  

What really irked me about that film was that it was just poor casting and costume choices for Apocalypse, always been one of my favorite X-Men villains so to see him get the Ivan Ooze treatment sucked.

Yeah agreed I honestly think replacing Magneto & Xavier will be harder than Wolverine if they even choose to do that.

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

Would like to know his actual writing credits for TLS and DoFP cause there's no way the same person wrote those 2 movies. 

Yeah I would be surprised if he could go from hot garbage like that to one of the best X-Men movies.

Edited by Jolldan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

‘Dark Phoenix’ Is The Worst Reviewed ‘X-Men’ Movie Ever On Rotten Tomatoes

Image result for x men dark phoenix

The first reviews for 20th Century Fox’s Dark Phoenix dropped last night, revealing what critics thought of the upcoming Simon Kinberg-helmed X-Men movie. Based on 55 reviews, Dark Phoenix is currently at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, this makes Dark Phoenix the worst reviewed X-Men movie to date.

Not only that but in terms of every Marvel movie ever it puts Dark Phoenix 4th in terms of lowest ever RT scores.

Marvel Films With Below 30% On Rotten Tomatoes

  • Punisher War Zone 29%
  • Punisher 29%
  • Venom 29%
  • Fantastic Four 27%
  • Ghost Rider 27%
  • Blade Trinity 25%
  • Dark Phoenix 20%
  • Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 18%
  • Elektra 11%
  • Fant4stic 9%

Let me check the credibility factor of the critics doing those ratings....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
June 5, 2019
What's truly amazing about "Dark Phoenix" is watching the charismatic, award-winning, star-packed cast flail about in this poorly written nonsense cartoon.
Full Review | Original Score: 1.5/4
 
ALso Katie Walsh...
 
Believe the hype: “Black Panther” is easily Marvel’s best film to date.
 
lol.............................................
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:
 
June 5, 2019
What's truly amazing about "Dark Phoenix" is watching the charismatic, award-winning, star-packed cast flail about in this poorly written nonsense cartoon.
Full Review | Original Score: 1.5/4
 
ALso Katie Walsh...
 
Believe the hype: “Black Panther” is easily Marvel’s best film to date.
 
lol.............................................

lol that is some Proper_12er Columbo investigative work right there. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
June 5, 2019
In a strange way, it might have been preferable if this was the most embarrassing film in the series, since at least then there'd be a reason to remember it.

 

Also William

http://www.criticallyacclaimed.net/2018/12/william-bibbiani-picks-best-movies-of.html

“Black Panther” is the superhero movie we needed in 2018.

 

lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
June 5, 2019
Not even Turner, with her radiant screen presence and her ability to make strength and vulnerability seem indistinguishable, can ultimately save "Dark Phoenix" from its own failures of imagination.

 

Also Justin Chang

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/95419918-132.html

“The Last Jedi,” written and directed by the gifted indie auteur Rian Johnson, nails the balance of novelty and nostalgia in much more satisfying fashion.

 

He also raved about BP lol

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:
 
June 5, 2019
Not even Turner, with her radiant screen presence and her ability to make strength and vulnerability seem indistinguishable, can ultimately save "Dark Phoenix" from its own failures of imagination.

 

Also Justin Chang

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/95419918-132.html

“The Last Jedi,” written and directed by the gifted indie auteur Rian Johnson, nails the balance of novelty and nostalgia in much more satisfying fashion.

 

He also raved about BP lol

 

 

 

lol lost me at Sophie Turner's radiant screen presence. 

I could read these all day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

‘Dark Phoenix’ Is The Worst Reviewed ‘X-Men’ Movie Ever On Rotten Tomatoes

Image result for x men dark phoenix

The first reviews for 20th Century Fox’s Dark Phoenix dropped last night, revealing what critics thought of the upcoming Simon Kinberg-helmed X-Men movie. Based on 55 reviews, Dark Phoenix is currently at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, this makes Dark Phoenix the worst reviewed X-Men movie to date.

Not only that but in terms of every Marvel movie ever it puts Dark Phoenix 4th in terms of lowest ever RT scores.

Marvel Films With Below 30% On Rotten Tomatoes

  • Punisher War Zone 29%
  • Punisher 29%
  • Venom 29%
  • Fantastic Four 27%
  • Ghost Rider 27%
  • Blade Trinity 25%
  • Dark Phoenix 20%
  • Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 18%
  • Elektra 11%
  • Fant4stic 9%

Punisher War zone should get at least a 50 based on violence alone... and Ray Stevenson looked like a deadon version of punisher 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doctor Strange 2 Rumored to Begin Filming in January

The fate of the Marvel Cinematic Universe "Phase 4" is currently in flux after Avengers: Endgame, but it sounds like another entry in the franchise could be headed for production. According to a new report from Discussing Film, Doctor Strange 2 will reportedly begin filming in January of 2020, with production taking place in the U.K.

 

To an extent, this lines up with recent comments from franchise start Benedict Wong, who teased that the film could begin production in 2020.

“I know they’ve now got a writer on board who I met at the Endgame premiere." Wong explained. "So I think that may be happening some time next year.”

A sequel has been talked about in one way or another ever since the original Doctor Strange film debuted in 2016, but only a handful of updates have come about in the time since then. Director Scott Derrickson and his co-writer C. Robert Cargill are believed to be returning, with the film previously expected to hold a May 2021 release date. Seeing as Strange has appeared in three MCU films since his last solo adventure, it will be interesting to see what this next film has in store.

"Sometimes, it's where do those characters pop up?" Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige said of Doctor Strange in an interview last year. "[Doctor] Strange, you know, whenever we do another Strange [movie], which we will do, it will be a number of years from the first Strange, and yet he's a very big part of Infinity War. So it is just a good problem to have when you have too many beloved characters that people want to see more of, whilst keeping to our core belief that we need to keep exploring nuance and keep doing different types of things."

Of course, there's also the question of Doctor Stange 2's plot, with a recent rumor suggested that Brother Voodoo and Clea could make an appearance. Baron Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor), who began to be set up as an antagonist in the first film's post-credits scene, has been long-believed to make some sort of return.

"For those of you who have ever read the comics, you know that Baron Mordo has a very particular arc, and that's something we discussed with Chiwetel while working on the first movie," Cargill said in a previous interview. "And part of the reason Chiwetel wanted to play Mordo was because he has a definitive ending as a character and it's such a fascinating ending. And I do know that whether we're attached or not, that Marvel plans on working towards that ending and fully realizing Mordo as more than just a cardboard cutout villain, but actually taking him to kind of Loki levels of awesomeness. That's the goal with him."

11 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

Punisher War zone should get at least a 50 based on violence alone... and Ray Stevenson looked like a deadon version of punisher 

Yeah I haven't seen War Zone but even the Thomas Jane one was actually pretty fun.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

I'm seeing Dark Phoenix tonight so I'll hit you up with NoCakesHotTakes later.

you poor soul

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, just watched Dark Phoenix. Far from great but comfortably above that Apocalypse, Fant4stic tier.

I’d give it a nice 6/10

Michael Fassbender is just a fantastic actor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Alright, just watched Dark Phoenix. Far from great but comfortably above that Apocalypse, Fant4stic tier.

I’d give it a nice 6/10

Michael Fassbender is just a fantastic actor

Being the smartest retard still wont get you into Ivy Leagues breh

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is it that bad? 

It was just a bit random. Didn't really look like it fit together really and didn't really have a point.

And before I get accused of being a negative loser, I actually didn't even hate apocalypse lol. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

It was just a bit random. Didn't really look like it fit together really and didn't really have a point.

And before I get accused of being a negative loser, I actually didn't even hate apocalypse lol. 

I didn't hate Apocalypse as much as I remembered upon a 2nd viewing but Days of Future Past set the bar too damn high. The fact that they spent time setting up some storyline with Quicksilver and Magneto that isn't addressed at all in Apocalypse or Dark Pheonix is Batwoman levels of pointless.   

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

It was just a bit random. Didn't really look like it fit together really and didn't really have a point.

And before I get accused of being a negative loser, I actually didn't even hate apocalypse lol. 

 

39 minutes ago, TUF said:

I didn't hate Apocalypse as much as I remembered upon a 2nd viewing but Days of Future Past set the bar too damn high. The fact that they spent time setting up some storyline with Quicksilver and Magneto that isn't addressed at all in Apocalypse or Dark Pheonix is Batwoman levels of pointless.   

I had completely forgotten that Apocalypse was a thing.  Wife and I were watching some video giving the stories from all of the X-Men movies and we got to Apocalypse and I'm like "wtf?" I thought that was an Avengers movie or something, or just part of THAT side of the MCU.  Wife said she'd never seen it before in her life but we clearly watched it together.  

edit: I remember so little, I didn't even realize people thought it sucked. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

 

I had completely forgotten that Apocalypse was a thing.  Wife and I were watching some video giving the stories from all of the X-Men movies and we got to Apocalypse and I'm like "wtf?" I thought that was an Avengers movie or something, or just part of THAT side of the MCU.  Wife said she'd never seen it before in her life but we clearly watched it together.  

edit: I remember so little, I didn't even realize people thought it sucked. 

All the half a$$ed origins sucked. 

They shoehorned in Mystique because of lol Jennifer Lawrence

None of the actors give a chit anymore 

Apocalypse is Thanos tier baddy to the X-Men and they turned him into Ivan Ooze 

Image result for ivan ooze apocalypse

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 4 people, meme and text

13 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Alright, just watched Dark Phoenix. Far from great but comfortably above that Apocalypse, Fant4stic tier.

I’d give it a nice 6/10

Michael Fassbender is just a fantastic actor

Mauro that's literally like saying "Yeah its not a bad flesh eating disease definitely better than getting Malaria or Ebola"

9 hours ago, TUF said:

All the half a$$ed origins sucked. 

They shoehorned in Mystique because of lol Jennifer Lawrence

None of the actors give a chit anymore 

Apocalypse is Thanos tier baddy to the X-Men and they turned him into Ivan Ooze 

Image result for ivan ooze apocalypse

Yeah its not her fault but we've definitely had a bit of J-Law over saturation in the last couple years.

The only two that put in a good performance as usual imo was McAvoy & Fassbender.

That's possibly the worst shot of him of the whole movie lol.

Image result for apocalypse x men cosplay

If you hadn't seen the movie and I asked you which one of these is a professionally designed movie costume and which is a cosplay I think its only the "Cinemamakeup School" on the collar that would give it away lol. 

 

Edited by Jolldan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×