• Please log in to reply
1063 replies to this topic

#1001 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:06 AM

Thanks for the recommendation fellas!  Added to the list...

• Jolldan likes this

#1002 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:18 AM

It's sort of the anti-Black Panther for me (great special effects, good character arch, a unique origin story, a good movie) 

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1003 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:26 AM

https://www.hollywoo...hake-up-1142306

Henry Cavill Exits Superman Role

cavill_superman_out_11.jpg

The DC Extended Universe has just lost its Man of Steel. Henry Cavill has exited the role of Superman for Warner Bros.

The exit reportedly occurred when negotiations for a cameo in the upcoming Shazam movie broke down due to scheduling conflicts.

Cavill's exit as Superman opened Cavill's schedule up to take the lead role in Netflix's upcoming television adaptation of The Witcher.

With Cavill leaving, Warner Bros. doesn't plan to make another Superman movie for several years. Instead, it will shift focus onto the planned Supergirl movie.

• MauroPedrosa likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1004 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:42 AM

The DC Extended Universe has just lost its Man of Steel. Henry Cavill has exited the role of Superman for Warner Bros.

The exit reportedly occurred when negotiations for a cameo in the upcoming Shazam movie broke down due to scheduling conflicts.

Cavill's exit as Superman opened Cavill's schedule up to take the lead role in Netflix's upcoming television adaptation of The Witcher.

With Cavill leaving, Warner Bros. doesn't plan to make another Superman movie for several years. Instead, it will shift focus onto the planned Supergirl movie.

Only 3 ways this plays out now imo

1. DC folds their DCEU after the scheduled/planned Wonder Woman 2, Aquaman, Flash movies.

2. They go back to the Flashpoint storyline they planned on making for Flash (timetravel) and then a younger or older versions of Bats and Superman would make sense for the recasting.

3. Replacing Superman and Batman with Supergirl/Batgirl which sounds like the most likely but least appealing option. Can't wait to watch the Ghostbuster's version of the Justice League.....

Edited by TUF, 12 September 2018 - 06:42 AM.

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, Jolldan and 1 other like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1005 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:56 AM

Oh snaaaap

Edited by MauroPedrosa, 12 September 2018 - 06:57 AM.

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1006 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

Only 3 ways this plays out now imo

1. DC folds their DCEU after the scheduled/planned Wonder Woman 2, Aquaman, Flash movies.

2. They go back to the Flashpoint storyline they planned on making for Flash (timetravel) and then a younger or older versions of Bats and Superman would make sense for the recasting.

3. Replacing Superman and Batman with Supergirl/Batgirl which sounds like the most likely but least appealing option. Can't wait to watch the Ghostbuster's version of the Justice League.....

1. They intend on focussing on a Supergirl origin movie now which honestly sounds not bad. You get the benefit of her having experience on Krypton before coming to Earth.

2. We can only hope and pray but honestly I don't know what director would even want to touch that story, its just so big.

3. Supergirl yes but from what I have been reading Batman will be a straight recast so hopefully it doesn't end up that bad lol it sucks because Joe Manganiello made some joke like "Hell if I knew Batman was coming back on the table I wouldn't have settled for Deathstroke." . I have read that Oscar Isaac is expected to take Affleck's place personally think he' just too small.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1007 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:00 AM

Worst superman ever in the history of supermen, up to and including Dean Cain.

Is it really a show-stopper though? I mean they've had a myriad of batmen over the years and not batted an eyelid (Adam West still better than all your favourite batmen by the way)

• TUF and Jolldan like this

#1008 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:11 AM

Is it really a show-stopper though? I mean they've had a myriad of batmen over the years and not batted an eyelid (Adam West still better than all your favourite batmen by the way)

Have new found respect for him after reading some article that said all the way through filming Batman he was basically just trying to **** everybody lol.

Adam West: “Burt and I were like kids in a candy store. It was the Swinging Sixties with free love and women threw themselves at us.

“I remember one night with eight different women. Orgy is a harsh word, but it was eight at one time.

• Enigma_Machine and MauroPedrosa like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1009 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:12 AM

As an Iowan, I find this post strangely ironic that I find a fellow Iowan in Brandon Routh to be the worst Superman and an Englishman has no allegiance to an English Superman. Never cared for Zach Snyder's darker version of Superman but I've somehow become a closet fan of Henry Cavill as Superman and will fight anybody that says he's worse than Dean Cain. Atleast this frees him up to tag in for Daniel Craig. 

• Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and MauroPedrosa like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1010 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:33 AM

On screen Superman needs a certain look and presence, but they also need the material to work with. Snyders vision of Superman was too dark and misread the character, no actor could have saved the turd that was Man of Steel, and the DCU as a whole has suffered because of it.

DCU basically stumbled from the get go, and they still havent figured out how to get it right and bring it together in a cohesive manner. Also Dean Cain or the guy from smallville are probably the worst post Christopher Reeve Supermen 

• Eclipse76, TUF and Jolldan like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#1011 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,272 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:17 AM

FML

giphy.gif

#1012 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:01 AM

https://screenrant.c...ll-replacement/

Check this out lol

Michael B Jordan considered to replace Henry Cavill as Superman

Edited by MauroPedrosa, 12 September 2018 - 10:01 AM.

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1013 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:14 AM

They gotta go Flashpoint and introduce whoever they want.

Flashpoint Paradox is a fantastic movie, even if it's animated. It's better than most DCEU movies and even some MCU movies

• crangs, TUF and Jolldan like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1014 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

Check this out lol

lol Dean Cain just moved up in this world

• juice64011, Eclipse76 and MauroPedrosa like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1015 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:03 AM

As an Iowan, I find this post strangely ironic that I find a fellow Iowan in Brandon Routh to be the worst Superman and an Englishman has no allegiance to an English Superman. Never cared for Zach Snyder's darker version of Superman but I've somehow become a closet fan of Henry Cavill as Superman and will fight anybody that says he's worse than Dean Cain. Atleast this frees him up to tag in for Daniel Craig. 

Not too late to add Stockholm to your European itinerary if you want to feel these hands mate.

TBf, i think the ominpresence of prime Teri Hatcher in the Dean Cain Superman era may have biased me somewhat.

• crangs, TUF and MauroPedrosa like this

#1016 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:05 AM

Cant wait for the chants to get a black superman :rolleyes:

• PlatinumClegg likes this

#1017 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:48 AM

"a major step forward for the cause of diversity in film"

They spelled idiocy wrong. Or character mutilation.

• Eclipse76 and TUF like this

#1018 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 12 September 2018 - 11:54 AM

"a major step forward for the cause of diversity in film"

They spelled idiocy wrong. Or character mutilation.

The rustle if instead of replacing Cavill with Supergirl, Hollywood scrapped Gal and added Wonder Man and instead Black Panther was cast by a white dude. Same idea, way different reaction. 

Edited by TUF, 12 September 2018 - 11:54 AM.

• Enigma_Machine, DoomPatrol, Eclipse76 and 4 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1019 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:44 PM

Check this out lol

I'm boycotting all future Superman movies until he's properly casted as an Asian woman in her 70s
  • DoomPatrol, MauroPedrosa and PlatinumClegg like this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#1020 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:43 AM

Ben Affleck Reportedly on Way out as Batman Following Henry Cavill’s Exit

justiceleague-batman-lowangle-skullstatu

Affleck “isn’t expected to reprise his role for director Matt Reeves’ forthcoming Batman stand-alone film.” So far, Warner Bros. has yet to drop an official comment on Cavill’s exit, let alone Affleck's, but rumors regarding the Batman shake-up have persisted for some time.

The ordeal began when news broke that Affleck was no longer directing The Batman. Eventually, Reeves was brought on by Warner Bros. to oversee the solo film, but rumors swirled that Affleck would use the opportunity to retire the Gotham Knight schtick. These theories have only grown in recent months, and a frenzy sparked online when Forbes writer Mark Hughes took to Twitter to reveal an inside look at the DCEU.

When the reporter was asked by a fan about Affleck’s part in The Batman, Hughes said the actor wasn’t involved. “He's not Batman in this movie. As of now, there are no plans to involve Affleck, and the situation behind the scenes is that he's been arranging his exit from the DCEU for months,” the reporter explained.

“I know fans hate to hear this, but it's time to prepare yourselves for Batman without Affleck,” the reporter added.

Do you think this will be the end for Batfleck?

Who do you think should replace him?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1021 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:09 AM

Ben Affleck Reportedly on Way out as Batman Following Henry Cavill’s Exit

justiceleague-batman-lowangle-skullstatu

Affleck “isn’t expected to reprise his role for director Matt Reeves’ forthcoming Batman stand-alone film.” So far, Warner Bros. has yet to drop an official comment on Cavill’s exit, let alone Affleck's, but rumors regarding the Batman shake-up have persisted for some time.

The ordeal began when news broke that Affleck was no longer directing The Batman. Eventually, Reeves was brought on by Warner Bros. to oversee the solo film, but rumors swirled that Affleck would use the opportunity to retire the Gotham Knight schtick. These theories have only grown in recent months, and a frenzy sparked online when Forbes writer Mark Hughes took to Twitter to reveal an inside look at the DCEU.

When the reporter was asked by a fan about Affleck’s part in The Batman, Hughes said the actor wasn’t involved. “He's not Batman in this movie. As of now, there are no plans to involve Affleck, and the situation behind the scenes is that he's been arranging his exit from the DCEU for months,” the reporter explained.

“I know fans hate to hear this, but it's time to prepare yourselves for Batman without Affleck,” the reporter added.

Do you think this will be the end for Batfleck?

Who do you think should replace him?

I think Batfleck has been over for a while. I liked him a lot in BvS, even though that movie was hot garbage, but I think he just mailed it in on Justice League

• Enigma_Machine and Eclipse76 like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1022 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:26 AM

Bring back christian bale
  • Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and PlatinumClegg like this

#1023 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:37 AM

I think Batfleck has been over for a while. I liked him a lot in BvS, even though that movie was hot garbage, but I think he just mailed it in on Justice League

bill-cosby3.jpg

THat movie sucked because of him...

#1024 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:05 AM

Affleck was bang average.  Not fit to tie the shoelace of Bale, Keaton or Kilmer.  About on par with Clooney.

• VertFTW likes this

#1025 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:43 AM

Affleck was bang average.  Not fit to tie the shoelace of Bale, Keaton or Kilmer.  About on par with Clooney.

Best live action fighting of any Batman

7a4.gif

• Eclipse76, TUF and MauroPedrosa like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1026 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:52 AM

7a4.gif

Agreed. Way tougher than Christian Bale.

I'd like to see Keaton play old man Batman
  • Eclipse76, TUF and Jolldan like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1027 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:59 AM

‘Daredevil’ Season 3 Release Date May Have Just Leaked

Daredevil-Season-3-2.jpg

Season 3 of Marvel’s Daredevil has been kept in the shadows a bit, but now thanks to a tweet from Netflix Thailand, we may have a release date – and it’s not too far away at all.

Now, Netflix is known to release shows at different times in different markets, but with the leak by Netflix Thailand, we may just get a definitive answer very soon. The tweet, when translated, says:

“I was dying as a devil. I live a better life as Matthew Murdock. October 19, meet Daredevil season 3.”

There is a lot of fans hoping he would come back to play Bruce in a Batman Beyond movie.

Edited by Jolldan, 13 September 2018 - 07:59 AM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1028 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:02 AM

The throw back music they used for Justice League's Batman scenes had me hopeful for this too. I didn't hate Batfleck or BvS as much as most seemed to but if they're going to make any of the Justice League members black, I only see one option

Rampage-Jackson-Jermain-Dupri-Halloween.

• Eclipse76 and MauroPedrosa like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1029 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:42 AM

7a4.gif

Not enough kerpow.
Acting is more than just fighting though. Ben didn't capture the tortured depths of the character at all for me.

#1030 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:57 AM

lmfao

686.gif

• Eclipse76 and PlatinumClegg like this

#1031 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,865 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:36 AM

[quote name="TUF" post="4854754" timestamp="1536854546"]

The throw back music they used for Justice League's Batman scenes had me hopeful for this too. I didn't hate Batfleck or BvS as much as most seemed to but if they're going to make any of the Justice League members black, I only see one option

Just when I thought your stock couldn't get any higher .....
  • TUF likes this

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#1032 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

My favorite pick for a normal aged Batman

• StompGrind and Jolldan like this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1033 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:29 PM

I don't have the hair for Superman but i 'd like to be the first bald Batman lol

I maybe have the look for a youngish looking middle aged Batman. I'm a semi jacked white boi, initiated in my ally darkness :ph34r: , Talk in a comically gritty voice ( thanks cigarettes ) & Sparta kick some fear into Gotham's criminals. 

I believe i can make Gotham great again... Maybe not.... but i'm pretty sure i can't do worse than Ben. 

• Eclipse76, TheGreatCatpiss and Jolldan like this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#1034 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:32 PM

I don't have the hair for Superman but i 'd like to be the first bald Batman lol

I maybe have the look for a youngish looking middle aged Batman. I'm a semi jacked white boi, initiated in my ally darkness :ph34r: , Talk in a comically gritty voice ( thanks cigarettes ) & Sparta kick some fear into Gotham's criminals. 

I believe i can make Gotham great again... Maybe not.... but i'm pretty sure i can't do worse than Ben. 

They were talking about getting Gylenhall................................................................I wouldnt be suprised if they get someone worse than Ben at this point.

#1035 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

Finally got around to watching Black Panther last night and honestly it was spectacularly meh....
It was unworthy of the hype and the hate (i probably wouldnt put it in my top 10 superhero movies). Characters were mostly bland and one dimensional, a few genuinely cringey racist moments, and a visual palette taken directly from the lion king. Some decent action set pieces mixed with some poor ones (when the dudes start riding rhinos looked turribad).

4.5/8
  • OzStraya, crangs, Eclipse76 and 2 others like this

#1036 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,865 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:10 PM

Finally got around to watching Black Panther last night and honestly it was spectacularly meh....
It was unworthy of the hype and the hate (i probably wouldnt put it in my top 10 superhero movies). Characters were mostly bland and one dimensional, a few genuinely cringey racist moments, and a visual palette taken directly from the lion king. Some decent action set pieces mixed with some poor ones (when the dudes start riding rhinos looked turribad).

4.5/8

That was my take too
  • TigerChamp likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#1037 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:29 AM

Iron Fist Season 2 Spoiler Review

Immortal-Iron-Fist-The-Immortal-Weapons.

Ok where do I start on this so much crammed in so for im going to try to break it down. Well I thought after the first season of Ironfist I thought that this would go on to be the worst of all the Marvel Netflix shows. However season 2 surprised me in a lot of ways some good some bad. Obviously spoilers inside so only recommend reading once you've finished as it was actually a much improved season.

Spoiler

Ranking the 10 Marvel Netflix Shows From Best to Worst

Ok after seeing all of the Marvel Netflix shows its time for my updated Best to Worst list.

1. Daredevil Season 1
  2. Daredevil Season 2
  3. The Punisher
  4. Jessica Jones Season 1
  5. Jessica Jones Season 2
  6. Iron Fist Season 2
  7. The Defenders
  8. Luke Cage Season 2
  9. Iron Fist Season 1
  10. Luke Cage Season 1

Edited by Jolldan, 14 September 2018 - 04:35 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1038 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:54 AM

I feel like I watched a different cut of The Defenders cause I didn't take any of the issues with it that I've seen online. Enjoyed it and have found it hard going back to watching the solo seasons. Jessica Jones 2 was unwatchable for me. Daredevil 2 and Punisher are probably top 3 for me though.

• Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1039 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:59 AM

I feel like I watched a different cut of The Defenders cause I didn't take any of the issues with it that I've seen online. Enjoyed it and have found it hard going back to watching the solo seasons. Jessica Jones 2 was unwatchable for me. Daredevil 2 and Punisher are probably top 3 for me though.

I really enjoyed the Defenders and love me a superhero team up so I thought it would shoot straight to the top of my list. And its no way bad, for me the ones above it I just personally thought brought something more memorable. I think a second season of Defenders could do so much better, as characters who I wason the fence about like Danny & Luke are lot more likeable now and they wont have to do the same thing as season 1 where a great deal of the series was spent with them not trusting each other or learning to trust each other.

Although it was rather epic when Matt took Danny to school.

source.gif

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1040 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,905 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:32 AM

Ok where do I start on this so much crammed in so for im going to try to break it down. Well I thought after the first season of Ironfist I thought that this would go on to be the worst of all the Marvel Netflix shows. However season 2 surprised me in a lot of ways some good some bad. Obviously spoilers inside so only recommend reading once you've finished as it was actually a much improved season.

Spoiler

Ranking the 10 Marvel Netflix Shows From Best to Worst

Ok after seeing all of the Marvel Netflix shows its time for my updated Best to Worst list.

• Daredevil Season 1
  • Daredevil Season 2
  • The Punisher
  • Jessica Jones Season 1
  • Jessica Jones Season 2
  • Iron Fist Season 2
  • The Defenders
  • Luke Cage Season 2
  • Iron Fist Season 1
  • Luke Cage Season 1
1, half of 2, 3 and half of 4 were the only decent things that franchise has done imho

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#1041 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:55 AM

Ok where do I start on this so much crammed in so for im going to try to break it down. Well I thought after the first season of Ironfist I thought that this would go on to be the worst of all the Marvel Netflix shows. However season 2 surprised me in a lot of ways some good some bad. Obviously spoilers inside so only recommend reading once you've finished as it was actually a much improved season.

Spoiler

• Daredevil Season 1
  • Daredevil Season 2
  • The Punisher
  • Jessica Jones Season 1
  • Jessica Jones Season 2
  • Iron Fist Season 2
  • The Defenders
  • Luke Cage Season 2
  • Iron Fist Season 1
  • Luke Cage Season 1

Punisher is not number 1?
Daredevil was good, but Punisher absolutely killed it without any PG movie rating ****
  • TUF and Jolldan like this

#1042 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:08 AM

Punisher is not number 1?
Daredevil was good, but Punisher absolutely killed it without any PG movie rating ****

Your not the only one who has it number 1 as you guys can tell I enjoy these shows so try and get my mates to watch them. Punisher has been the only one they've watched the whole thing of an are always asking me when season 2 is coming.

Punisher was amazing loved every minute of it but I still don't think there's been a better sequence than his and Daredevils discussion/argument about being a hero.

Only reason I don't have that as number one was it felt the second half of the season lost a bit of steam when it transitioned in to the Elecktra storyline.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1043 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:24 AM

Daredevil 2 is the GOATest thing Marvel Netflix has put out yet imo. The rooftop scene you mentioned and tracking shot stairwell fight transcend the show but there were so many great scenes. The prison fight, DD/Punisher vs the Irish till the cemetery, but this was probably my favorite 

• Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#1044 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,865 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:28 AM

Daredevil 2 is the GOATest thing Marvel Netflix has put out yet imo. The rooftop scene you mentioned and tracking shot stairwell fight transcend the show but there were so many great scenes. The prison fight, DD/Punisher vs the Irish till the cemetery, but this was probably my favorite

https://www.youtube....h?v=yGLsbTB7vyQ

Everything dis guy just said^^
  • TUF likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#1045 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,272 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

Spoiler

• Daredevil Season 1
  • Daredevil Season 2
  • The Punisher
  • Jessica Jones Season 1
  • Jessica Jones Season 2
  • Iron Fist Season 2
  • The Defenders
  • Luke Cage Season 2
  • Iron Fist Season 1
  • Luke Cage Season 1
just heads up the Collen and Danny ending are actually deep in comic lore i dont want to spoil it bit pm me if you want the deets
  • Jolldan likes this

giphy.gif

#1046 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

Iron Fist season 2 was nice. Alice Eve with a brilliant performance.

--

If I had to rank these

1. Daredevil Season 1

2. Punisher

-- big gap

Enjoyed Jessica Jones S1, Luke Cage 1&2 and Daredevil Season 2 pretty much equally. Daredevil Season 2 was obviously tremendous for the first half but then got a little cheesy with the Hand rooftop fight

Iron Fist and Defenders were also enjoyable. I like all these characters and would love to see some in the movies. Wilson Fisk showing up in Spiderman is my dream. D'Onofrio's performance is ORGASMIC

3vzbFMh.jpg

#1047 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 14,092 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:05 AM

Starting to catch up on the chit i missed over the last year, watched JL....

Its not a good movie, was cringing literally 10 seconds in with #mustachegate. Its just a waste of everyone and everything involved....

Still better than Black Panther tho
  • Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76, TUF and 1 other like this

#1048 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:56 AM

just heads up the Collen and Danny ending are actually deep in comic lore i dont want to spoil it bit pm me if you want the deets

Yeah I came across another video of someone who was a lot more knowledgeable on the comics and he broke down the significance of the guns, the book and how things with Coleen aren't so sudden.

Starting to catch up on the chit i missed over the last year, watched JL....

Its not a good movie, was cringing literally 10 seconds in with #mustachegate. Its just a waste of everyone and everything involved....

Still better than Black Panther tho

l-21199-wakanda-forever.jpg

Boseman must hate Coogler with a passion for adding this, it doesn't appear once in the comics but since he thought it was a cool little thing to add Chad's going to be doing it forever now lol.

Edited by Jolldan, 17 September 2018 - 07:04 AM.

• TigerChamp likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#1049 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,272 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:46 AM

Yeah I came across another video of someone who was a lot more knowledgeable on the comics and he broke down the significance of the guns, the book and how things with Coleen aren't so sudden.

l-21199-wakanda-forever.jpg
Boseman must hate Coogler with a passion for adding this, it doesn't appear once in the comics but since he thought it was a cool little thing to add Chad's going to be doing it forever now lol.

Yeah the guy who Danny and Ward took those guns from is also important.
  • Jolldan likes this

giphy.gif

#1050 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:58 AM

Yeah the guy who Danny and Ward took those guns from is also important.

Spoiler

Edited by Jolldan, 17 September 2018 - 07:59 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif