Disney absolutely sucks

giphy.gif

#452 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:04 AM

CW DC... Crisis on Earth X had a lot of good moments for the series.

Spoiler

I just managed to get caught up last night gutted that's the season finale and it isn't back on till like February. 

Crossover was epic 100x better than the first one, the fight in the church alone was awesome.

Them feels at the end though 

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#453 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 688 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

Don't think crisis was the finale...  Each show got one more show after it before midseason.

#454 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,651 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:09 PM

Disney absolutely sucks

If you can bring in the X-Men to the avengers movie, i'm fine with disney buying fox.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#455 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:11 PM

If you can bring in the X-Men to the avengers movie, i'm fine with disney buying fox.

Even for me...seems a bridge too far...

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#456 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,651 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

Even for me...seems a bridge too far...

I just dont want them to go and reboot xmen again. Like they had to do with spider man even if I did love the new spider man movie

• Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this

#457 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:14 PM

I just dont want them to go and reboot xmen again. Like they had to do with spider man even if I did love the new spider man movie

I don't know that a reboot is in the works...but a continuation of the current, younger cast would be...meh.
  • Jolldan likes this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#458 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,651 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

I don't know that a reboot is in the works...but a continuation of the current, younger cast would be...meh.

The thing is something has to be done quick if they are gonna alter the new dark phoenix movie

• Joby likes this

#459 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

The thing is something has to be done quick if they are gonna alter the new dark phoenix movie

Crap...forgot about this.
  • AndyWang likes this

#460 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,651 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

Crap...forgot about this.

you arent a fan of the current xmen movies?? I've enjoyed them, i didnt care very much for Apocalypse but have enjoyed the others

#461 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

you arent a fan of the current xmen movies?? I've enjoyed them, i didnt care very much for Apocalypse but have enjoyed the others

I thought the original cast had more potential than what they were given.

I didn't necessarily mind the younger cast...but I didn't want them to take over the series. Especially after Days of Future Past...where the nominal timelime was restored. For why?

Edited by Joby, 20 December 2017 - 03:36 PM.

#462 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,651 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

I thought the original cast had more potential than what they were given.

I didn't necessarily mind the younger cast...but I didn't want them to take over the series. Especially after Days of Future Past...where the nominal timelime was restored. For why?

I can only assume the original cast was let go for money. Only reason they keep using Jennifer Lwwrence at this point for Mystique. Is Mystique even big otherwise in the comics, I dont feel like she was but it's been so long since i've grabbed a comic book???

#463 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:56 PM

I can only assume the original cast was let go for money. Only reason they keep using Jennifer Lwwrence at this point for Mystique. Is Mystique even big otherwise in the comics, I dont feel like she was but it's been so long since i've grabbed a comic book???

Admittedly...I never read any of the comics. But as a consumer, I immensely enjoyed the original cast. May be the only one...
  • Jolldan likes this

#464 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:02 PM

If they can somehow keep MacAvoy and Fassbender I'll be happy.

Other than that I'm not to bothered about a reboot, other than the previously mentioned two there isn't really any of the current cast I'm a huge fan of.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#465 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,084 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

Xmen one was awesome 2 and 3 sucked ballz, first class was good, days of future past was amazing. Apocalypse sucked ****.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

giphy.gif

#466 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

Xmen one was awesome 2 and 3 sucked ballz, first class was good, days of future past was amazing. Apocalypse sucked ****.

I thought 1 and 2 were the best...then it seesms people gave up on the franchise...only to have it rebooted younger later on. But the ending of 3...actually gave a new storyline for the original cast.

#467 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

10 Most Anticipated Comic Book Movies/TV Shows Of 2018

2017 is barely in out rear view and already we are gearing up for one of the biggest years for comic book properties so far. With that in mind I thought I would compile a list of my 10 most anticipated comic book movies & tv shows of 2018.

10. New Mutants - Possibly the hardest thing for a comic book movie/show to do is to be original in that department New Mutants has bags off potential. Legion managed it last year and this more seemingly horror inspired X-Men story could spark a new direction for the genre

9. Jessica Jones Season 2 - Season 1 had the advantage of having imo the best villain out of any of the Netflix Marvel shows possibly the best Marvel villain on screen period. If season 2 can reproduce anything like that of the first it should be a great watch.

8. Dark Phoenix - The new X-Men have been a mixed bag. First Class was a master piece, Days Of Future Past was great but then thinks went down hill in a big way with Age of Apocalypse. Its hard to tell if that was just a misstep or have the new cast out stayed their welcome.

7. Ant-Man & The Wasp - Paul Rudd's 2015 Ant-Man was my surprise of the year if there had ever been a Marvel movie where I thought "oh god this could be bad" it was Ant-Man. But Rudd made the character incredibly likeable and a stellar cast of Michael Douglas and Evangeline Lilly made this a seriously good family movie so good that I can't wait for number two. It's also set to be the first romantic comedy marvel have done.

6. Black Panther - The king of Wakanda takes centre stage. With one of the most interesting and deepest backstories they have ever done Black Panther is set to be a massive hit. Its hard not to be jealous of a guy who has an invincible suit, trillions of dollars and oh yeah his own god damn country.

5. Daredevil Season 3 - Without a doubt the best show that the Marvel/Netflix collaboration has given us. Season 3 is set to explore on of the best Daredevil storylines there is and with a return of the Kingpin Season three could be the best yet from the man without fear.

4. Titans - A live action Teen Titans show has been in the works for a long time. It finally got green lit last year and is set to air at some point this year. The Teen Titans has always been on of my favourite superhero groups so this is a must see for me.

3. Aquaman - If you ask most people what was the best art of the Justice League chances are there answer will be Flash or Aquaman. The king of Atlantis is set to get his own feature film later this year and if it is done right it could be the most visually beautiful film of the year.  

2. Deadpool 2 - The Merc with the mouth showed people that superhero movies can be rated-r and be awesome. With number two set to introduce Josh Brolin as Cable the second could be even better as Cable is known for his serious personality which is pretty much the polar opposite of Deadpool.

1. Avengers Infinity War - Come on you knew this had to be number one. The film that's been built towards for almost a decade, so much expectation is on this film its unreal. Its also set to have the highest stakes you know a few of our favourite heroes are going to buy the farm by the end of this one.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#468 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:51 AM

26730881_1990264701233469_46942357288433

lol

• TheSinisterUrge, NoCakeForYaya and smwwrest like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#469 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,110 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:35 AM

fact

85% of all comic TV series are absolute garbage

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#470 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:53 AM

fact

85% of all comic TV series are absolute garbage

What are the good ones

#471 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:08 AM

What are the good ones

Daredevil, Jessica Jones, The Punisher, The Flash and Legend's of Tomorrow to name a few.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#472 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:59 AM

Daredevil, Jessica Jones, The Punisher, The Flash and Legend's of Tomorrow to name a few.

Legends of tomorrow is cringe
  • Ozpride and Eclipse76 like this

#473 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,110 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:56 AM

daredevil
season 1, 9/10 epic. one of the best comic to TV series there's been
sason 2, 7.5/10
overall 8/10
pretty good.

Jessica Jones
season 1, 6.5/10
it started decent enough, but for the fifteenth time Kilgrave got caught / escaped enough was enough. got old FAST

Punisher
8/10
good but not amazing by any means. expected way better tbh honest

The Flash
6/10
nearly as bad as arrow, and arrow is TERRIBAD

legends of tomorrow
slightly better than the flash but nor by much

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#474 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,110 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

What are the good ones

- daredevil season 1
- preacher
- walking dead
- fear the walking dead
- outcast

v4MjFdj.png

#475 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:29 AM

daredevil
season 1, 9/10 epic. one of the best comic to TV series there's been
sason 2, 7.5/10
overall 8/10
pretty good.

Jessica Jones
season 1, 6.5/10
it started decent enough, but for the fifteenth time Kilgrave got caught / escaped enough was enough. got old FAST

Punisher
8/10
good but not amazing by any means. expected way better tbh honest

The Flash
6/10
nearly as bad as arrow, and arrow is TERRIBAD

legends of tomorrow
slightly better than the flash but nor by much

Cage & Iron Fist let down the Defenders for me. Netflix rumoured to be working on Blade & Moon Knight shows I think they'd be a lot better fit.

The Flash was GOAT for the first two seasons, especially season one. Think its just facing the same difficulties as Arrow did after the first couple seasons.

I like Legends of Tomorrow because while the other CW shows occasionally try and be serious Legends is always just totally silly over the top and just fun.

- daredevil season 1
- preacher
- walking dead
- fear the walking dead
- outcast

Still need to try Preacher, read a little bit about the comic and the premise sounds cool as well as his word of god power.

I just cant do the Walking Dead anymore, the zombies became so easy to fend off it was unreal. You get a about 3 or 4 good episodes a season but in a lot of them in feels like literally nothing happens the whole episode.

Hadn't heard of Outcast will give it a look.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#476 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,110 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:07 AM

Cage & Iron Fist let down the Defenders for me. Netflix rumoured to be working on Blade & Moon Knight shows I think they'd be a lot better fit.

The Flash was GOAT for the first two seasons, especially season one. Think its just facing the same difficulties as Arrow did after the first couple seasons.

I like Legends of Tomorrow because while the other CW shows occasionally try and be serious Legends is always just totally silly over the top and just fun.

Still need to try Preacher, read a little bit about the comic and the premise sounds cool as well as his word of god power.

I just cant do the Walking Dead anymore, the zombies became so easy to fend off it was unreal. You get a about 3 or 4 good episodes a season but in a lot of them in feels like literally nothing happens the whole episode.

Hadn't heard of Outcast will give it a look.

arrow died after the first two minutes. it's fking TERRIBLE. yeah TWD sucks but it's still suspenseful which even having that as it's only positive beats the majority of the superverse trash.. FTWD got good this year!

how have you not watched / read preacher yet smh.. id advise to watch the series first that way you're pleasantly surprised when you get to the comics instead of the other way around.

I'm really hoping Locke and key gets picked up as that series is absolutely one of my favourites

Luke cage was AWFUL.
  • Jolldan likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#477 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

arrow died after the first two minutes. it's fking TERRIBLE. yeah TWD sucks but it's still suspenseful which even having that as it's only positive beats the majority of the superverse trash.. FTWD got good this year!

how have you not watched / read preacher yet smh.. id advise to watch the series first that way you're pleasantly surprised when you get to the comics instead of the other way around.

I'm really hoping Locke and key gets picked up as that series is absolutely one of my favourites

Luke cage was AWFUL.

I enjoyed it up till season 3 it hasn't been the same since then. I still believe its saveable if they kill off Felicity lol.

Never tried FTWD so I can't comment on that show but a lot of the slow episodes of TWD felt like they killed the tension rather than building it to me and as soon as I seen the tiger I was out lol.

Had never heard of it until the trailer for the season came out, it does look good.

Remember after watching it for five minutes I was like "Oh so your just doing every black stereotype" lol

• Ozpride likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#478 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,110 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:41 AM

I enjoyed it up till season 3 it hasn't been the same since then. I still believe its saveable if they kill off Felicity lol.

Never tried FTWD so I can't comment on that show but a lot of the slow episodes of TWD felt like they killed the tension rather than building it to me and as soon as I seen the tiger I was out lol.

Had never heard of it until the trailer for the season came out, it does look good.

Remember after watching it for five minutes I was like "Oh so your just doing every black stereotype" lol

what's annoying is that since they're all from the studio as soon as one show comes up with something that works it's immediately bastardized in all the other shows.

The single take action sequence is a perfect example.

in DD the hallway / stairwell fight was groundbreaking choreography and insanely impressive. When Cage walks down a similar hallway with a fking car door it was absolutely cringefest

Edited by OzPride, 12 January 2018 - 03:42 AM.

• Jolldan likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#479 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:09 AM

what's annoying is that since they're all from the studio as soon as one show comes up with something that works it's immediately bastardized in all the other shows.

The single take action sequence is a perfect example.

in DD the hallway / stairwell fight was groundbreaking choreography and insanely impressive. When Cage walks down a similar hallway with a fking car door it was absolutely cringefest

Yeah they are bad for copycatting off each other. Saying that Season 3 of DD's stunt guys will have a lot to live up to after the one shot fight scenes in season 1 & 2.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#480 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:29 AM

All Things Marvel & DC Update

A lot of stories popped up over this last week so I thought I would give you imo the best stories of the week.

1. Black Widow Movie In Development

avengers_age_of_ultron_2040.0.jpg

Yes it seems like female and male fans have been clamouring for Scarlett Johansson to get a solo outing as Marvel's Russian assassin Black Widow. The studio has hired screenwriter Jac Schaeffer to write a script for the as-of-yet untitled film. The project is reportedly still in the development stages without a formal greenlight in place, but the fact that Marvel is even developing a Black Widow movie is significant.

No details yet but many fans are hoping it features Hawkeye and the briefly touched upon in Avengers Assemble "Budapest mission."

2. Mutant Mover's: New Mutants Pushed Back 10 Months Deadpool 2 Pushed Forward

22k1r9.jpg

Anyone looking forward to the upcoming release of The New Mutants is set to be disappointed as the film has been pushed back 10 months. The reason for it is actually surprising, apparently while the movie tested decently with audiences, Fox wanted “more scares”, in light of the big success of recent horror movies like It, Get Out, and more. Horror is hot right now, so why not amp up the scares?

Good news on The Deadpoon 2 front though as its coming two weeks earlier than expected. Deadpool and Fox are actually showing major balls and putting Deadpool 2 one week before the opening of Solo. Most movies avoid being near Star Wars like the plague but it seems Fox isn't scared of the competition.

3. Marvel Drops New Black Panther Trailer

Edited by Jolldan, 12 January 2018 - 05:29 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#481 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:23 AM

Some awesome artwork of the Captain America & Thor trilogies from Rico Jr Creation.

26229994_2107506019265959_40143076349945

26678559_10208250684145121_2728705512434

Thought you would appreciate his Preacher one Oz.

uikvgk6bhigszmjl11pd.jpg

• Joby, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#482 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

26733962_2109385719077989_18603471880932

James Gunn confirms Guardian's Of The Galaxy Vol.3 In 2020

Edited by Jolldan, 15 January 2018 - 04:09 AM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#483 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:11 AM

I enjoyed it up till season 3 it hasn't been the same since then. I still believe its saveable if they kill off Felicity lol.

Never tried FTWD so I can't comment on that show but a lot of the slow episodes of TWD felt like they killed the tension rather than building it to me and as soon as I seen the tiger I was out lol.

tenor.gif

#484 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:10 AM

Which one was your favorite new character on screen last year?

26219705_10155227537395544_8255786921895

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#485 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:25 AM

26814869_1608708455882575_40109720916268

Are they any other's you can think of?

• Joby, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#486 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:40 PM

Which one was your favorite new character on screen last year?

26219705_10155227537395544_8255786921895

Cate Blanchett will NEVER be as hot as she is in Ragnarok.  

• Joby, Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this

#487 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

Oscar-2018-1.jpg

Although Patrick Stewart never received a best supporting actor nomination it hasn't been a total bust for Comic book movies as two have picked up some kind of recognition.

Best Writing Adapted Screenplay

Logan

Best Visual Effects

Guardian's of The Galaxy 2

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#488 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

Watching Gotham by Gaslight. Not bad

#489 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:34 PM

Ragnarok was hilarious. Korg might actually be my new favourite marvel character. So typically Kiwi that it made me homesick, lol

#490 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,971 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

Ragnarok was hilarious. Korg might actually be my new favourite marvel character. So typically Kiwi that it made me homesick, lol

Still haven't seen it, my daughter got sick at school and we had to pick her up right before we were going to head into the theater. 20 more minutes and we would have been unreachable for tew hours.
  • crangs, Eclipse76 and TigerChamp like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#491 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

Still haven't seen it, my daughter got sick at school and we had to pick her up right before we were going to head into the theater. 20 more minutes and we would have been unreachable for tew hours.

I was gonna watch it in the cinema by myself but the Mrs got called into work. Next time i had a free day to do it it wasnt in cinemas anymore. I just strammed that chit in HD on Monday. Well worth the wait
  • Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and TigerChamp like this

#492 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,922 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:19 AM

Yeah I still havent seen it yet, the day I was supposed to go was the day the now ex broke up with me lol. I might have a little browse tomorrow and see if I can stream it.

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#493 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

tenor.gif?itemid=8766454

Haha

• crangs, Eclipse76 and smwwrest like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#494 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:26 AM

First Look At Captain Marvel

rs_634x1024-180126084603-634.Brie-Larson

Captain Marvel‘s costume has been revealed in a new batch of set photos, but it’s left many asking a big question: why is it green?

Ever since Brie Larson was cast as Captain Marvel in the movie of the same name, fans have been eager to see the actor wearing the character’s now-iconic costume. Though Carol Danvers has donned a number of outfits as a crime-fighter, it’s the suit she’s worn since ditching the name Ms. Marvel that fans have assumed would appear in her first solo movie. That reveal almost came at the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron, before Captain Marvel was traded out for Scarlet Witch.

Captain-Mar-Vell-original-green-costume-

When the Kree warrior Mar-Vell originally came to Earth, he donned a green and white suit and used the name Captain Marvel. Eventually, he upgraded to the more familiar red and blue costume with the gold star which would serve as inspiration for Carol when she gained similar abilities.

So this will likely just be her prototype suit of her costume much like Spiderman, Ironman and Captain America did, with her likely picking up her iconic red blue and gold one later in the movie.

Someone took that image and edited to make it more of her iconic look.

23lrtm.jpg

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#495 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:14 AM

First Look At Captain Marvel

rs_634x1024-180126084603-634.Brie-Larson

Captain Marvel‘s costume has been revealed in a new batch of set photos, but it’s left many asking a big question: why is it green?

Why is Thanos now pink with a giant chin?

Cuz, reasons. Stupid **** reasons.

Them changing stuff like this is cringe.

Edited by GoToGuy, 30 January 2018 - 07:14 AM.

• Jolldan likes this

#496 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:29 AM

I have no idea dude lol they have been indecisive on what he's going to look like with every new film he's featured in

fi5oG.jpg

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#497 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,758 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

I have no idea dude lol they have been indecisive on what he's going to look like with every new film he's featured in

fi5oG.jpg

2012 is the real deal
  • crangs and TheSinisterUrge like this

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#498 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 21,899 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:39 AM

fi5oG.jpg

tbf, his colour hasn't quite been universal over the comics either nor has his chin for that matter

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and Jolldan like this

#499 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:55 AM

tbf, his colour hasn't quite been universal over the comics either nor has his chin for that matter

True but I don't think it changed in the comics quite as fast as this lol maybe im just a little salty because I thought the 2014 GOTG version looked the best.

Finally finished The Punisher last night oh my god what a show, comes in a very close second to Daredevil for best Netflix Marvel series I have seen.

BeckyCloonanPunisher_Main.jpg

Watched the first episode of Black Lightning as well, don't have as high a hopes for that. Seems like it going hard on the race relations aspect which isn't a bad thing but not the easiest of things to connect with as a Scottish white dude lol. The suit looks a lot better in the shot but its still pretty bad.

black-lightening.jpg

Edited by Jolldan, 30 January 2018 - 07:58 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#500 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

Marvel Just Dropped Ant-Man & The Wasp Trailer

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif