• Please log in to reply
434 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:49 AM

As it was brought to my attention that I was likely annoying a lot of people off in the movie and tv threads constantly filling them up with Superhero news.

So I have created a place for a all things superhero.

And will kick it off with the brand new Iron Fist trailer

And if that's not enough we have full cast full Marvel's latest tv project The Runaways. An interesting concept a group of teens with unique talents learn their parents are supervillains and collectively decide to do something about it.
runaways-feature1.jpg
Rhenzy Feliz as Alex Wilder is a loud-and-proud nerd. Admittedly a bit of a loner, Alex spends much of his free-time playing video games, but deep down, what he wants most is to reunite his childhood group of friends.

Lyrica Okano as Nico Minoru–tough, intelligent, and independent–embodies teenage angst. A budding “Wiccan,” Nico’s carefully crafted goth appearance isolates her from her peers and family, but maybe what she really needs is someone to talk to.

Virginia Gardner as Karolina Dean, model-perfect exterior with a lot going on behind her professionally whitened smile, is burdened by the lofty expectations and responsibilities put upon her by her parents. Underneath her veneer of privilege and perfection, Karolina is experiencing a newfound eagerness to explore her identity and pursue her own desires.

Ariela Barer as Gert Yorkes is a purple-haired, bespectacled, contemporary riot grrrl. Never passing up a moment to stand on a soapbox, Gert sometimes wields her persona as a brash social justice warrior to mask her true feelings.

Gregg Sulkin as Chase Stein is a lacrosse-playing, high school heartthrob. While many write him off as a dumb jock, Chase exhibits flashes of untapped brilliance in engineering, not unlike his wildly successful father’s.

Allegra Acosta as Molly Hernandez, the youngest and most innocent member of her friend group, is known for her peppy positivity and a deep yearning to belong.

Edited by Jolldan, 29 November 2017 - 06:37 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 Megasoup

Megasoup

The Second Dumbest Man On This Forum

• Free
  • 5,640 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:59 AM

About darn time someone created a thread about Mavel.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#3 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

Most Marvel and DC movies are butt cheeks
  • the_enigma, RadLad and Douglass like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#4 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

the marvel universe would **** DC up every day in every way.  just the x men gold team would.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

i am bananas.

#5 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,711 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 February 2017 - 05:26 PM

I used to like those kinds of movies a lot but IDK over saturation, creativity and story telling just ain't what it used to be in hollywood anymore. 

It's all about visual FX and explosions which is ok but i get more interested in say TV series like Netflix that have writers that still know how to tell a story. Not that i'm looking for a great story with these kinds of movies but the explosions are cool and bigger explosions are cooler mentality with these kinds of films they are just too damn corny and cliche now i guess. 

That being said i'd love to see a sequal or prequel of DeadPool. I really enjoyed that film. 

Edited by StompGrind, 07 February 2017 - 05:27 PM.

• IrishSemtex and RadLad like this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#6 the_enigma

the_enigma
  • Moderators
  • 22,604 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

IDK know about the films, but I can just watch RDJ all day.

No romo

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#7 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:40 PM

I also feel like most of that people that like the movies dont read the comics and or never have
  • TheGreatCatpiss likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#8 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:55 AM

Fox's first superhero tv show debuts tomorrow here in the UK I believe in premiered last night in the US.

Legion

This is a big gamble for Fox. They've had success on the big screen with the X-Men movies and with Wolverine and Deadpool 2 on the way you think they would have stuck with what they know. But they have been bold and went for a tv show likely seeing the success of Marvel's Netflix shows and CW's DC shows they are looking for there piece of the action.

What's even bolder is the protagonist they have selected to front the series. Legion is not a very well known character, particularly if you haven't kept up with Marvel comics in the last decade. At best, he's a tragic, multi-layered former supervillain with incredible powers. At worst, he's yet another figure that demonizes those with mental illness.

David Haller is a mutant as in X-Men, mutant. While he appears alongside (and against) many of the X-Men in Marvel comics, the FX show will take place in an unconnected universe to the established films. “The US government is in the early days of being aware that something called mutants exists but the public is not,” said FX president John Landgraf during a press tour last year. In other words, don't expect to see the X-Men running around. Legion aims to be more of a stand-alone supernatural character drama than a superhero show.

While many who suffer from multiple personalities struggle with several, David Haller has over a thousand unique personalities swimming through his mind. And most of them are violently dangerous.

Haller's mutant power is the ability to absorb a person's psyche and gain their powers. And in Marvel comics, just about every other person has superhuman abilities. His powers soon begin birthing their own personalities across time and space, manifesting in the form of literal demons, plant-creatures and dinosaurs. Legion is quickly classified as an Omega-level threat, putting him in the same powerhouse category as Magneto and Professor X mutants who are a potential threat to the entire world.

I also feel like most of that people that like the movies dont read the comics and or never have

There is a lot of that simply because its so popular think its surely the most popular genre of movie just now nobody has time to catch up with 50-60 years plus of source material for some of the characters.

Its refreshing to go in to a superhero movie like that every now and again. The likes of Deadpool, Batman and Wolverine I have some comic knowledge on (never claim to be an expert) but I liked going in to Dr Strange, Ant-Man and GOTG with no information and getting a fresh take.

Edited by Jolldan, 08 February 2017 - 01:56 AM.

• TheGreatCatpiss likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#9 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

Forgot we got an updated look at GOTG2 at the superbowl

And....

Black_Lightning-625x352.jpg

The CW is getting yet another DC superhero show, The Black Lightning pilot is moving to CW, getting a greenlight for the 2017-18 TV season. This’ll make it the fifth Greg Berlanti produced DC Universe show on the network, joining Arrow, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl.

The current plan is to have the pilot ready for next year’s TV season. However, it won’t be a part of the DC lineup. Sources said the shows would be staggered out throughout the year to avoid five straight nights of superhero programming.

Black Lightning, also named Jefferson Pierce, is one of DC Comics’ first black superheroes. He debuted in 1977, where he had returned to his home neighborhood in Metropolis and vowed to use his electricity-based powers to clean up the area and lower crime (no, not Static, although the two did team up multiple times). He’s been hopping about the DC universe for the past few decades, helping Batman, the Justice League, and even holding a cabinet position in Lex Luthor’s presidential administration.

The fact Black Lightning exists at all is thanks to the work of Tony Isabella, who created the character following an embarrassing failed attempt to create a black superhero over at DC. It was a white man who turned black when he was angry. That was his superpower. (Yep seriously! DC were honestly considering using that idea. Hell it was the 70's PC be damned)

The show, according to Variety, takes place after Black Lightning has already hung up his suit at least once before. “But with a daughter hell-bent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend, Black Lightning.”

Edited by Jolldan, 08 February 2017 - 04:16 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#10 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

Neither they both suck

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#11 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

They all suck

+2

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#12 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:33 PM

The first episode of Legion sucked imo
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#13 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

+2

Avatar, Image, Dark horse and Prism comics are dope ****

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#14 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:18 AM

The Batman has its new director

Variety reports that Matt Reeves is in “early talks” to take up the recently vacated director’s chair for Warner Bros.’s The Batman. A writer and director, Reeves is probably best known for his work on the recent Planet Of The Apes movies, taking over for Rupert Wyatt on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, and helming this year’s upcoming War For The Planet Of The Apes. He also directed Cloverfield for J.J. Abrams, suggesting he has a good idea of how to handle an action movie on both the macro and the micro scale.

X-Men: Supernova

The film’s production listing on My Entertainment World has posted a purported synopsis for the film ostensibly revealing it as re-telling of the famous Dark Phoenix Saga from the comics, which sees Jean Grey transformed by vast cosmic powers into the sinister Dark Phoenix.

Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe!

However, there’s no reason to suspect an obscure site like this somehow got an official summary for more credible outlets, so keep your salt grains handy.

Edited by Jolldan, 13 February 2017 - 02:18 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#15 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:40 AM

The Batman has its new director

Variety reports that Matt Reeves is in “early talks” to take up the recently vacated director’s chair for Warner Bros.’s The Batman. A writer and director, Reeves is probably best known for his work on the recent Planet Of The Apes movies, taking over for Rupert Wyatt on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, and helming this year’s upcoming War For The Planet Of The Apes. He also directed Cloverfield for J.J. Abrams, suggesting he has a good idea of how to handle an action movie on both the macro and the micro scale.

X-Men: Supernova
The film’s production listing on My Entertainment World has posted a purported synopsis for the film ostensibly revealing it as re-telling of the famous Dark Phoenix Saga from the comics, which sees Jean Grey transformed by vast cosmic powers into the sinister Dark Phoenix.

Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe!

However, there’s no reason to suspect an obscure site like this somehow got an official summary for more credible outlets, so keep your salt grains handy.

More **** Batman and Xmen movies.. good gawd let it go
  • IrishSemtex likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#16 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:46 AM

More **** Batman and Xmen movies.. good gawd let it go

Of course they were going to make a new Batman since hes just been re-cast.

Not overly excited about another X-Men though.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#17 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:32 AM

Avatar, Image, Dark horse and Prism comics are dope ****

Haven't read any from prism - got any recommendations?

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#18 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:35 AM

Haven't read any from prism - got any recommendations?

Lol **** you FreddieFogletComics

"Prism Comics is a 501©(3) non-profit organization that promotes awareness of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) creators, stories, characters, and readers in the comics industry. It does this through informational booths and programming at comic conventions, print and online guides to LGBT creators and comics, and the annual **** Press Grant to assist publication of new LGBT-themed work."

v4MjFdj.png

#19 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

Lol **** you FreddieFogletComics

"Prism Comics is a 501©(3) non-profit organization that promotes awareness of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) creators, stories, characters, and readers in the comics industry. It does this through informational booths and programming at comic conventions, print and online guides to LGBT creators and comics, and the annual **** Press Grant to assist publication of new LGBT-themed work."

lol my bad Prizm Comics.. forgive me I was drunk 

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#20 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:37 AM

The first episode of Legion sucked imo

I liked it...  

• Jolldan likes this

#21 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

I liked it...  

Still debating watching it or not.

Already got a lot of superhero shows and Iron Fist starts soon.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#22 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:32 AM

It's first episode is not like any other superhero shows.  

• Jolldan likes this

#23 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:45 AM

16711995_1691898230826742_49358014458689

A behind-the-scenes look at an incomplete Hulk in THOR: RAGNAROK!

16649133_1691888740827691_61351892945518

New BLACK PANTHER concept art shows the hero standing in front of a bizarre garden maze

Edited by The_idiot_who_said_a_person_named_Megan_would_beat_Cyborg, 14 February 2017 - 08:18 AM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#24 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,912 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:14 PM

It's first episode is not like any other superhero shows.

None of them are. It generally takes about 7 or 8 eps, sometimes even a whole season to fall into line with the standard superhero show plot / design

v4MjFdj.png

#25 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:21 PM

still confused.. is this thread just for the horrible movies and shows based of comics?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#26 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:15 AM

None of them are. It generally takes about 7 or 8 eps, sometimes even a whole season to fall into line with the standard superhero show plot / design

I meant that the show is pretty unique.  Episode 2 was a bit meh, though.   

#27 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:47 AM

still confused.. is this thread just for the horrible movies and shows based of comics?

blasphemy.gif

I meant that the show is pretty unique.  Episode 2 was a bit meh, though.   

Will need to give it a try, ive seen its had good reviews.

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#28 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:10 AM

blasphemy.gif

Will need to give it a try, ive seen its had good reviews.

I never get tired of watching Sean Connery slapping a woman in the mouth.
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76, IrishSemtex and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#29 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

Our CLOAK AND DAGGER of the MCU.

16729103_1696216453728253_34835043845930

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#30 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:57 AM

Thats god damn Indiana Jones!

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#31 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:51 AM

Edited by TheSinisterUrge, 17 February 2017 - 08:52 AM.

• freddievanhalen3 and Eclipse76 like this

conair.gif?w=780

#32 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,215 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

This was initially a rumour but seems to gaining more traction now.

Marvel Finally Moving Forward With The SUB-MARINER?

submar002.jpg

Reel News Hawaii reported that Marvel was planning to shoot either a Namor: The Submariner movie or TV series at a new studio in Oahu. There wasn't really anything solid to back this up aside from some "buzz" around the island, but because these guys also broke the news that The Inhumans was scheduled to film there, we figured it was worth paying attention to.

Well, now we have more evidence that may just confirm this initial rumor.

Production Weekly
(via MCU Exchange) lists “Sub-Mariner” as one of the projects that's set to go into production. If you recall, a Production Weekly list also first brought our attention to X-Men: Supernova, and, though that title may not stick, we now know that a new X-flick is indeed on the cards.

Now in case nobody knows who Namor is he's basically the Aquaman of the Marvel universe but a lot more bad ****.

Not convinced well lets take a look at his powers. Namor has (takes deep breath): Aquatic adaptation, Superhuman strength, speed, agility and reflexes, Mild invulnerability, Flight via tiny wings on his ankles, Longevity and specially developed vision which gives him the ability to see clearly in the murky depths of the ocean.

He's also arguably the biggest hero left that Marvel haven't used yet. With the exception of The Fantastic 4 & The X-Men who are both owned by Fox.

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#33 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:26 AM

Tew many super hero shows/movies. I don't even know who that is.
  • Eclipse76 likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#34 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

Tew many super hero shows/movies. I don't even know who that is.

He's Aquaman if Aquaman wasn't fake and ghey.
  • Eclipse76, TigerChamp and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780

#35 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

• IrishSemtex and TheSinisterUrge like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#36 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:21 PM

• freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76 and IrishSemtex like this

conair.gif?w=780

#37 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

I thought only his wives had seen that
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#38 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

This was initially a rumour but seems to gaining more traction now.

Marvel Finally Moving Forward With The SUB-MARINER?
submar002.jpg
Reel News Hawaii reported that Marvel was planning to shoot either a Namor: The Submariner movie or TV series at a new studio in Oahu. There wasn't really anything solid to back this up aside from some "buzz" around the island, but because these guys also broke the news that The Inhumans was scheduled to film there, we figured it was worth paying attention to.

Well, now we have more evidence that may just confirm this initial rumor.

Production Weekly
(via MCU Exchange) lists “Sub-Mariner” as one of the projects that's set to go into production. If you recall, a Production Weekly list also first brought our attention to X-Men: Supernova, and, though that title may not stick, we now know that a new X-flick is indeed on the cards.

Now in case nobody knows who Namor is he's basically the Aquaman of the Marvel universe but a lot more bad ****.

Not convinced well lets take a look at his powers. Namor has (takes deep breath): Aquatic adaptation, Superhuman strength, speed, agility and reflexes, Mild invulnerability, Flight via tiny wings on his ankles, Longevity and specially developed vision which gives him the ability to see clearly in the murky depths of the ocean.

He's also arguably the biggest hero left that Marvel haven't used yet. With the exception of The Fantastic 4 & The X-Men who are both owned by Fox.

Wow. Didn't know it was possible, but the wings on his feet just might make him more ghey than aquaman
Jenna didn't tap.

#39 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

Wow. Didn't know it was possible, but the wings on his feet just might make him more ghey than aquaman

It's a Greek thing.

So, yeah. Gay is pretty accurate.
  • Eclipse76 and IrishSemtex like this

conair.gif?w=780

#40 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:25 PM

It's a Greek thing.

So, yeah. Gay is pretty accurate.

tumblr_lxrzieyz5H1qdrazeo4_250.gif
Jenna didn't tap.

#41 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#42 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

conair.gif?w=780

#43 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#44 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

conair.gif?w=780

#45 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#46 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:05 PM

How long until we get bant for spam?

conair.gif?w=780

#47 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

How long until we get bant for spam?

Thats god damn Indiana Jones..

I donno how long till you get bant for spam?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#48 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:21 PM

Thats god damn Indiana Jones..

I donno how long till you get bant for spam?

Grape Drank owes me a favor, I'm safe. But you're a skeevy drug addict, you finna take a vacation.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#49 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:22 PM

Grape Drank owes me a favor, I'm safe. But you're a skeevy drug addict, you finna take a vacation.

Wow thanks bro

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#50 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

Wow thanks bro

Aww man, now I feel bad. I didn't mean it when I called you skeevy.
  • freddievanhalen3 and Eclipse76 like this

conair.gif?w=780