394 replies to this topic

#351 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,185 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:06 AM

Iris has been my biggest peev of the season so far already found myself nearly shouting at the tv "you selfish cow, he sacrificed himself for you" lol

You tried Arrow? Im liking that better already.

yeah Arrow is keeping slightly ahead of Flash. I need to watch the next episode of Legends of Tomorrow but somehow that's managed to be the stronger of the 3 from what I've seen
  • TheSinisterUrge and Jolldan like this

#352 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

yeah Arrow is keeping slightly ahead of Flash. I need to watch the next episode of Legends of Tomorrow but somehow that's managed to be the stronger of the 3 from what I've seen

Yeah I hate to say it but Flash probably been the weakest opening of any of them even.

Legends is my friends favourite of the CW series I have started to agree with what he says that why it may not always be the best of the shows its usually the most fun.

That and Caity Lotz is a hunny :P

• crangs and TheSinisterUrge like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#353 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,185 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:49 AM

Yeah I hate to say it but Flash probably been the weakest opening of any of them even.

Legends is my friends favourite of the CW series I have started to agree with what he says that why it may not always be the best of the shows its usually the most fun.

That and Caity Lotz is a hunny :P

Mick is a terrible character but the funniest all the same, lol

#354 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,429 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:08 AM

Flash is Trash. It's getting unwatchable and fook Iris West. They spent a whole season trying to save her. At the end of it I was like
4c6c8b1e82eafe528e8e0c008b6a0a66efadb4a2

Sigh of relief! I stopped watching everything from CW because their streaming app is (or at least was, I haven't checked for improvements) so I haven't seen Flash since Savitar turned him out like a cheap prostitute. I was worried that I was missing out on good stuff because of it, but I guess my worries were unfounded.
  • crangs and Eclipse76 like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#355 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

Mick is a terrible character but the funniest all the same, lol

Yeah the one liners are hilarious lol

tumblr_oviz1yRSZi1w8ebdjo2_540.gif

tumblr_oviz1yRSZi1w8ebdjo3_540.gif

tumblr_ofrni5Bl0w1uhbffeo8_250.gif

tumblr_onwy1oBx6b1uhbffeo4_500.gif

tumblr_onwy1oBx6b1uhbffeo3_500.gif

tumblr_oxp3ql88io1qaycvmo3_540.gif

tumblr_oxp3ql88io1qaycvmo4_540.gif

Edited by Jolldan, 30 October 2017 - 08:24 AM.

• crangs likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#356 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 578 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:57 PM

Supergirl is the weakest of the CW DC shows, IMO.  It's painfully forcing too much agenda on the audience. 

I've started fast forwarding through all the gay scenes.  Don't care for them.  They don't add any value.  I don't want my kids watching them.  I should probably just stop recording it...

Edited by PokesJones, 31 October 2017 - 04:01 PM.

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#357 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,185 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:26 AM

Supergirl is the weakest of the CW DC shows, IMO.  It's painfully forcing too much agenda on the audience. 

I've started fast forwarding through all the gay scenes.  Don't care for them.  They don't add any value.  I don't want my kids watching them.  I should probably just stop recording it...

I watched the premier and that was enough to know i never wanted to watch another episode,  I might have to find all the cross over episodes though as the one where she came to central city was pretty good

• Eclipse76, Jolldan and PokesJones like this

#358 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 578 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:51 AM

I watched the premier and that was enough to know i never wanted to watch another episode,  I might have to find all the cross over episodes though as the one where she came to central city was pretty good

Yeah, the crossovers are fine.

You can remove about 30 minutes from each episode and that will dramatically improve it and make it rather enjoyable.  Unfortunately the other crap drags it down to cringe puke.

First season was much better with just a little dose of agenda. 

Then when they moved to CW, they totally went overboard pro feminist lesbian SJW Trump hating agenda. 

Edited by PokesJones, 01 November 2017 - 12:12 PM.

#359 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,185 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

You can remove about 30 minutes from each episode and that will dramatically improve it and make it rather enjoyable. Unfortunately the other crap drags it down to puke.

Then when they moved to CW, they totally went overboard pro feminist lesbian SJW Trump hating agenda.

meh. I just spend most of the time thinking I'd plough it so deep I'd need a ladder to get back out
  • TheSinisterUrge, TitanTUF and Jolldan like this

#360 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:16 AM

meh. I just spend most of the time thinking I'd plough it so deep I'd need a ladder to get back out

Snap haha knew I recognized the sister from somewhere, damn Alex used to be a freak lol

SyR9dx7.gif

• crangs likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#361 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:20 AM

You can remove about 30 minutes from each episode and that will dramatically improve it and make it rather enjoyable. Unfortunately the other crap drags it down to cringe puke.

It was definitely there on CBS, but you're right to say that the SJW chit got ramped up when CW took over. I can overlook a bit of agenda when I watch stuff like that, but it was starting to get suffocating when I stopped watching because of the CW streaming app on my Roku.

That being said, the thing that pissed me off the most about the show was when they turned Hank Henshaw into Metallo and then had him proudly proclaim that he is now Cyborg Superman.
  • Jolldan likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#362 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:23 AM

It was definitely there on CBS, but you're right to say that the SJW chit got ramped up when CW took over. I can overlook a bit of agenda when I watch stuff like that, but it was starting to get suffocating when I stopped watching because of the CW streaming app on my Roku.

That being said, the thing that pissed me off the most about the show was when they turned Hank Henshaw into Metallo and then had him proudly proclaim that he is now Cyborg Superman.

Yeah that annoyed me a bit as well combining two of the better Superman villains.

The guy who plays Jon/Hank seems to be the best actor on the show.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#363 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:55 AM

Yeah that annoyed me a bit as well combining two of the better Superman villains.

The guy who plays Jon/Hank seems to be the best actor on the show.

He is Amazeballs, and the guy playing Superman might be the best so far. I definitely prefer him over Cavill.
  • Eclipse76, Jolldan and PokesJones like this

conair.gif?w=780

#364 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:05 AM

He is Amazeballs, and the guy playing Superman might be the best so far. I definitely prefer him over Cavill.

He seems to definitely have that feeling of joy down better than Cavill.

Im sure all the CW shows give the best actor on each show the role as the dad of the show you've got Joe in The Flash, Jon in Supegirl, Lance in Arrow and Stein in Legends of Tomorrow lol.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#365 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:28 AM

Just came across this epic fan art, Justice League's tribute to Dia de los Muertos (the day of the dead).

Credit to @Orlandoarocena for the work.

1yoiop.jpg

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#366 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:01 AM

'Logan' Spinoff Movie About X-23 Being Scripted
1y5zzw.jpg
Logan may have been the last time Hugh Jackman will play Wolverine, but it may not be the last fans have seen of Dafne Keen as X-23.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Logan director James Mangold revealed that he is working on a script for a potential spinoff film about Laura, Wolverine’s clone.

We're just working on a script," Mangold said of the project.

While a script in the making is not the same thing as a movie being put into production – there’s a long walk between point A and point B in that process – Mangold believes the success of DC Films’ Wonder Woman may lead to more films focused on other female heroes like Laura.

"Patty [Jenkins]'s success with that film only solidifies more for studios that there's less to fear with a female protagonist," Mangold says. "The more that keeps getting hit home, that ends up giving me more space turning around and going, 'Well here we are with a female protagonist. That's incredible. And what are we going to do with her?' And that's where we are with that [the Laura script] right now, dreaming."

The last time the idea of an X-23 spinoff movie was mentioned was when Logan producer Hutch Parker simply said that it was a possibility.

“Anything is possible," Parker said. "I think part of the fun of this universe is, as it’s expanded and it’s gotten more off-shoots, there are ways to potentially explore X-23 further. It’s something we’ve been talking about a little bit and have, frankly, going back a bit. So that’s a possibility.”

Gawh they really need to stop

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#367 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

Gawh they really need to stop

giphy.gif

They really don't.

Logans been the best superhero movie and one of the best overall movies of 2017 and broke new ground for the genre. Films that are offering up a fresh take or something new should be encouraged.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#368 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:24 AM

giphy.gif

They really don't.

Logans been the best superhero movie and one of the best overall movies of 2017 and broke new ground for the genre. Films that are offering up a fresh take or something new should be encouraged.

I agree but these movies arent a that great... Fantastic 4 X-men Thor Iron man Captain America (my favorite hero) spider man all 30 of them Hulk all pretty awful

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#369 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:41 AM

I agree but these movies arent a that great... Fantastic 4 X-men Thor Iron man Captain America (my favorite hero) spider man all 30 of them Hulk all pretty awful

I get people who don't like the standard superhero movie model that's why Logan's a good thing. When these r-rated iterations of characters do so well they give studios and directors faith to try out more original and previously unseen concepts.

That's why they've taken a chance again with the new X-Men New Mutants which looks more like a horror than a superhero movie. (not the best example as I will admit it doesn't look very good but it inspires creativity and not everyone of them's going to be a hit.)

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#370 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:46 AM

I get people who don't like the standard superhero movie model that's why Logan's a good thing. When these r-rated iterations of characters do so well they give studios and directors faith to try out more original and previously unseen concepts.

That's why they've taken a chance again with the new X-Men New Mutants which looks more like a horror than a superhero movie. (not the best example as I will admit it doesn't look very good but it inspires creativity and not everyone of them's going to be a hit.)

Only good Comic book movies are The Crow and Punisher Warzone

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#371 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:10 AM

Only good Comic book movies are The Crow and Punisher Warzone

Totally disagree but there you go both are r-rated. A new Spawn movie, Hellboy Deadpool 2, Lobo and X-23 are all in the works to get an r-rated movie.

You should like the Thor movies as well then Ray Stevenson plays Volstagg lol

BVqg9T9CEAAPf_3.jpg

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#372 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:14 AM

Totally disagree but there you go both are r-rated. A new Spawn movie, Hellboy Deadpool 2, Lobo and X-23 are all in the works to get an r-rated movie.

You should like the Thor movies as well then Ray Stevenson plays Volstagg lol
BVqg9T9CEAAPf_3.jpg

Are R rated movies better?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#373 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:21 AM

Are R rated movies better?

You literally just said the only two you liked were r-rated lol

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#374 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:22 AM

You literally just said the only two you liked were r-rated lol

Ok....

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#375 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:37 AM

Thats not the reason I like them

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#376 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:48 AM

Logan is the best comic book movie yet, IMO. Followed closely by Deadpool and then The Dark Knight. I'm interested in an X-23 movie, but I'm not sold on it yet. I'll give it a shot, but my expectations will be low.
  • freddievanhalen3 and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780

#377 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:35 AM

Almost forgot a congratulations to Batroc the Leaper who previously came up short against Captain America has won the Middleweight title this weekend lol.

1yw82l.jpg

Logan is the best comic book movie yet, IMO. Followed closely by Deadpool and then The Dark Knight. I'm interested in an X-23 movie, but I'm not sold on it yet. I'll give it a shot, but my expectations will be low.

Im more excited at the prospect of a new Spawn movie that does sound pretty incredible with today's graphics and effects.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#378 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 12,429 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Almost forgot a congratulations to Batroc the Leaper who previously came up short against Captain America has won the Middleweight title this weekend lol.

1yw82l.jpg

Im more excited at the prospect of a new Spawn movie that does sound pretty incredible with today's graphics and effects.

New Spawn with Todd at the helm should be dope.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#379 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

Disney and 21st Century Fox Deal Has Not Been Abandoned According to New Report

1z5j4x.jpg

(I seen this a few days ago and didn't even bother to report because a few hours later it said the deal was dead.)

According to CNBC, "Pencils aren't down" regarding the potential deal between the two companies, and something could still come from these talks.

Earlier this week, news broke that Disney had approached 21st Century Fox about acquiring the movie and television assets of the company. If the sale took place, Fox would shift its focus to news and sports.

While talks had taken place recently, the report stated that the two sides weren't currently in discussions, leading some to believe that nothing more would come from the situation. This new report suggests that a deal is definitely still on the table.

Following the initial report, both companies saw significant rises in their respective stock prices. Disney was up seven percent over the week, while Fox was up 18 percent.

What this means is there is potential for the rights of X-Men and The Fantastic 4 to return back to Marvel.

• Eclipse76 and Genki like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#380 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

New Thor movie was great. IMO, it was a super fun action comedy.
  • Genki and Jolldan like this

#381 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:19 AM

Marvel Inhumans season ended.  I think it may be cancelled, but it was worthy of sticking around IMO. 

At least they had closure in the season finale.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss, 13 November 2017 - 12:24 AM.

• Jolldan likes this

#382 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

Disney and 21st Century Fox Deal Has Not Been Abandoned According to New Report
1z5j4x.jpg
(I seen this a few days ago and didn't even bother to report because a few hours later it said the deal was dead.)

According to CNBC, "Pencils aren't down" regarding the potential deal between the two companies, and something could still come from these talks.

Earlier this week, news broke that Disney had approached 21st Century Fox about acquiring the movie and television assets of the company. If the sale took place, Fox would shift its focus to news and sports.

While talks had taken place recently, the report stated that the two sides weren't currently in discussions, leading some to believe that nothing more would come from the situation. This new report suggests that a deal is definitely still on the table.

Following the initial report, both companies saw significant rises in their respective stock prices. Disney was up seven percent over the week, while Fox was up 18 percent.

What this means is there is potential for the rights of X-Men and The Fantastic 4 to return back to Marvel.

Is that supposed to be good?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#383 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:21 AM

Marvel Inhumans season ended.  I think it may be cancelled, but it was worthy of sticking around IMO. 

At least they had closure in the season finale.

Man I totally avoided this after all the reviews I read. Think its only the second Marvel show I've missed after Agent Carter.

You say it's worth a watch yeah?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#384 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,966 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:37 AM

Man I totally avoided this after all the reviews I read. Think its only the second Marvel show I've missed after Agent Carter.

I watched entire season it's good, not great but good. If they did a second season they would need more connection with MCU most likely AOS
  • Jolldan likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#385 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:43 AM

I watched entire season it's good, not great but good. If they did a second season they would need more connection with MCU most likely AOS

I will probably give it a try, it seems like I was overly harsh. Enjoy AOS so if it were to link up even better.

The dude who plays Black Bolt really pissed me off when he refused to wear the cowl. Apparently they had to redesign his whole costume after he threw a Hollywood tempter tantrum saying that it would limit his range as an actor.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#386 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:36 PM

Man I totally avoided this after all the reviews I read. Think its only the second Marvel show I've missed after Agent Carter.

Yeah, it's certainly worth a watch if you like superhero shows.

A lot of people avoided it because of the negative advanced screening reviews before the show ever aired.

There are some things that are frustrating. Some of the frustrating stuff starts to make sense when you get a better understanding of it. Some of it never makes sense.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss, 14 November 2017 - 10:05 AM.

• Jolldan likes this

#387 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Gal Gadot doesn't want to work with Ratner on another Wonder Woman.
https://www.msn.com/...oman/ar-BBESExg

Everyone was cool with him bragging about "banging those hos" until now...  

• Jolldan likes this

#388 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

WB DC (Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow) showrunner executive producer Andrew Kreisberg suspended amid sexual harassment allegations.  Ironic as Supergirl has been running with the SJW agenda.

https://www.cbsnews....nt-allegations/

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss, 13 November 2017 - 10:41 PM.

• Jolldan likes this

#389 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:29 AM

Yeah, it's certainly worth a watch if you like superhero shows.

A lot of people avoided it because of the advanced screening reviews before the show ever aired.  

There are some things that are frustrating.  Some of the frustrating stuff starts to make sense when you get a better understanding of it.  Some of it never makes sense.

I already know about them balding Medusa that really pissed me off to be honest lol, its like of you don't have the budget to do her hair don't do it.

Gal Gadot doesn't want to work with Ratner on another Wonder Woman.
https://www.msn.com/...oman/ar-BBESExg

Everyone was cool with him bragging about "banging those hos" until now...  

Warner Brothers is going to throw Brett to the wolves big time. Gal's a big money maker for them over the next couple years.

WB DC (Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow) showrunner executive producer Andrew Kreisberg suspended amid sexual harassment allegations.  Ironic as Supergirl has been running with the SJW agenda.

https://www.cbsnews....nt-allegations/

As long as it doesn't **** with production of the shows lol

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#390 TheGreatCatpiss

TheGreatCatpiss
  • Free
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

I already know about them balding Medusa that really pissed me off to be honest lol, its like of you don't have the budget to do her hair don't do it.

I thought that was good for the story line and got me very angry, which is a good thing as that was the goal. She was raped of her powers. 

That actress also looks better without hair, and that’s rare.
  • Jolldan likes this

#391 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:09 AM

I thought that was good for the story line and got me very angry, which is a good thing as that was the goal. She was raped of her powers. 

That actress also looks better without hair, and that’s rare.

Will put it on my list to watch. Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and The Gifted are keeping me pretty occupied just now and The Punisher starts in two days.

If you're looking for another show I would recommend The Runaways from the reviews I have seen its meant to be really good.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#392 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 7,910 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:41 AM

Deadpool 2 Trailer Just Dropped

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and TigerChamp like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#393 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,091 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

Deadpool 2 Trailer Just Dropped

Really didnt think much of the first one... sorry not trying to be negayive bur I am just not a fan of Ryan.. did you like it?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#394 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

Seems reviews for Justice League are atrocious. Even the previews I saw were... meh.
  • PokesJones likes this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#395 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

Really didnt think much of the first one... sorry not trying to be negayive bur I am just not a fan of Ryan.. did you like it?

Saw it twice in the theater...then had to purchase the Bluray to pause all the one-liners. Once I understood all that he was talking about...not a bad movie. Just too fast for me at one time.

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip