228 replies to this topic

#51 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

Aww man, now I feel bad. I didn't mean it when I called you skeevy.

Lol my feels bro
  • TheSinisterUrge likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#52 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

I never get tired of watching Sean Connery slapping a woman in the mouth.

Grape Drank owes me a favor, I'm safe. But you're a skeevy drug addict, you finna take a vacation.

Indy earns him a pass and if you use he word skeevy it has to be followed up with the word stoner.
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76, IrishSemtex and 1 other like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#53 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,931 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:51 PM

BTW, a new Jay and silent Bob is in the works
  • Eclipse76, IrishSemtex and TheSinisterUrge like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#54 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

Indy earns him a pass and if you use he word skeevy it has to be followed up with the word stoner.

Exactly what I thought when I read the post
  • IrishSemtex and TheSinisterUrge like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#55 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 10,870 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

Yeah, but he says he doesn't like weeds, just turnips.
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76 and IrishSemtex like this

conair.gif?w=780

33e49fb1-350d-44cf-bb36-8b01dda9a053_zps

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#56 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

I know and it makes me tingly in my no-nos.
  • Eclipse76 and IrishSemtex like this

conair.gif?w=780

#57 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:44 PM

Yeah, but he says he doesn't like weeds, just turnips.

The turn up is real

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#58 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

And fart
  • freddievanhalen3 and TheSinisterUrge like this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#59 Beach_Boy_Cymry

Beach_Boy_Cymry
  • Free
  • 321 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:48 AM

Wait for Disney to buy out marvel then have a Guardians/Star Wars crossover. 

• Joby likes this

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.

The Original LP

#60 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:17 AM

Give Star Lord the Reality Gem and it's on like Donkey Kong.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#61 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:26 AM

News Roundup

Firstly CLOAK AND DAGGER has officially started filming today.

16865186_1705476409468924_68441619389650

Warner Brothers Developing Nightwing Movie With Batman Director

Warner Bros. is developing a Nightwing standalone film with LEGO Batman director Chris McKay.

splitmckaynighwing.jpg

The announcement comes shortly after revealing War of the Planet of the Apes director Matt Reeves will be helming The Batman. McKay is in negotiations to direct the standalone Nightwing film with Bill Dubuque writing the script. Dubuque is best known for his work on Ben Affleck's The Accountant script.

Aside from The LEGO Batman Movie, McKay is recognized for his work on Robot Chicken and Titan Maximum.

Hugh Jackman Would Keep Playing Wolverine if He Could Join the Avengers

Speaking to Screenrant, Jackman was asked: if film rights weren’t an issue, and his character could be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, would he still be hanging up the claws?

"If that was on the table when I made my decision, it certainly would have made me pause. That’s for sure. Because I always love the idea of him within that dynamic, with the Hulk obviously, with Iron Man but there’s a lot of smarter people with MBAs who can’t figure that out [laughter]. You never know."

He then added:

"At the moment, honestly, if I really did have [the other Marvel characters] there, I probably wouldn’t have said this is the last. It just feels like this is the right time [to leave the character]."

Marvel's Inhumans TV Show Casts Game of Thrones' Iwan Rheon

Iwan Rheon, who played Ramsay Bolton on the HBO hit drama, has been cast as Maximus. The character is described as a charming and clever Inhuman that is devoted to his brother, the King, and his people of Attilan. However, underneath all that charm is Maximus' strong desire to be king himself and wear the crown. In the comics, where he's nicknamed "Maximus the Mad," the character has often fought his brother, Black Bolt.

Inhumans_1280-720x405.jpg

"Iwan's ability to be charming, roguish, and still completely unexpectedly dangerous were all the different sides we needed to bring the character to life," Head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb said.

The Inhumans is a Marvel Comics series created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1965, and follows a group of superhumans who each have their own unique set of powers. The TV show promises to "explore the never-before-told epic adventure of Black Bolt and the royal family."

Edited by The_idiot_who_said_a_person_named_Megan_would_beat_Cyborg, 24 February 2017 - 02:27 AM.

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#62 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

News Roundup

Firstly CLOAK AND DAGGER has officially started filming today.

16865186_1705476409468924_68441619389650

Warner Brothers Developing Nightwing Movie With Batman Director

Warner Bros. is developing a Nightwing standalone film with LEGO Batman director Chris McKay.

splitmckaynighwing.jpg

The announcement comes shortly after revealing War of the Planet of the Apes director Matt Reeves will be helming The Batman. McKay is in negotiations to direct the standalone Nightwing film with Bill Dubuque writing the script. Dubuque is best known for his work on Ben Affleck's The Accountant script.

Aside from The LEGO Batman Movie, McKay is recognized for his work on Robot Chicken and Titan Maximum.

Hugh Jackman Would Keep Playing Wolverine if He Could Join the Avengers

Speaking to Screenrant, Jackman was asked: if film rights weren’t an issue, and his character could be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, would he still be hanging up the claws?

"If that was on the table when I made my decision, it certainly would have made me pause. That’s for sure. Because I always love the idea of him within that dynamic, with the Hulk obviously, with Iron Man but there’s a lot of smarter people with MBAs who can’t figure that out [laughter]. You never know."

He then added:

"At the moment, honestly, if I really did have [the other Marvel characters] there, I probably wouldn’t have said this is the last. It just feels like this is the right time [to leave the character]."

Marvel's Inhumans TV Show Casts Game of Thrones' Iwan Rheon

Iwan Rheon, who played Ramsay Bolton on the HBO hit drama, has been cast as Maximus. The character is described as a charming and clever Inhuman that is devoted to his brother, the King, and his people of Attilan. However, underneath all that charm is Maximus' strong desire to be king himself and wear the crown. In the comics, where he's nicknamed "Maximus the Mad," the character has often fought his brother, Black Bolt.

Inhumans_1280-720x405.jpg

"Iwan's ability to be charming, roguish, and still completely unexpectedly dangerous were all the different sides we needed to bring the character to life," Head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb said.

The Inhumans is a Marvel Comics series created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1965, and follows a group of superhumans who each have their own unique set of powers. The TV show promises to "explore the never-before-told epic adventure of Black Bolt and the royal family."

gawd a nightwing movie... they need to stop!

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#63 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

gawd a nightwing movie... they need to stop!

This is simply over-saturation.
  • freddievanhalen3 and IrishSemtex like this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#64 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:59 AM

Damn near all these movies suck
  • Joby and IrishSemtex like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#65 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:02 AM

Damn near all these movies suck

I never thought there were that many characters that would make good movies anyway.
  • freddievanhalen3 and IrishSemtex like this

Seen: 167, 168, 173vip, 175vip/expo, 178vip, 183vip, Fight Night 73nashville, 192vip, TUF 22 Finalevip, Fight Night 81boston, Fight Night 90vegas/vip, TUF 23 Finalevip, 200vip, 201vip, 203vip

#66 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

I never thought there were that many characters that would make good movies anyway.

And thats the troof.. No disrespect to anyone in this thread but most comic movies are huge wet fart noises.. Deadpool even sucked IMO opinion 

• Joby likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#67 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:42 AM

And thats the troof.. No disrespect to anyone in this thread but most comic movies are huge wet fart noises.. Deadpool even sucked IMO opinion

It took me a couple times at the theater and the dvd to finally apprecitate the Deadpool movie. Turns out there was so much coming at me at one time, it took me a while to appreciate it all.

Edited by Joby, 24 February 2017 - 11:43 AM.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#68 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:50 AM

It took me a couple times at the theater and the dvd to finally apprecitate the Deadpool movie. Turns out there was so much coming at me at one time, it took me a while to appreciate it all.

yea I should revisit it.. but I read alot of comics so I guess I am kinda a nitpicky guy when it comes to the movies

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#69 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:11 PM

My eyes were actually sore from the amount of rolling they did while watching a movie about a dude putting on a suit that shrunk him to the size of an ant and gave him superhuman strength. And the ones I've seen since then were worse.
  • Joby and freddievanhalen3 like this
Jenna didn't tap.

#70 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:51 PM

My eyes were actually sore from the amount of rolling they did while watching a movie about a dude putting on a suit that shrunk him to the size of an ant and gave him superhuman strength. And the ones I've seen since then were worse.

IMO opinion antman was better that Deadpool and fartians of the galaxy
  • IrishSemtex likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#71 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:57 PM

Lol those 2 are the only recent ones I actually enjoyed
  • freddievanhalen3 likes this
Jenna didn't tap.

#72 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:23 PM

What do you think of the first episode of Legion?

Edited by PokesJones, 24 February 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#73 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:44 PM

Lol those 2 are the only recent ones I actually enjoyed

Lol along with everyone that has a friend that says that

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#74 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:20 AM

News Roundup

Marvel's Inhumans Cast Taking Shape

Did Marvel’s announcement of an Inhumans tv show leave you scratching your head? You’re not the only one. The Inhumans are a relatively obscure group of characters from Marvel comics, though like everyone else from the comics they have their share of devoted fans.

So I thought I would give you a very compacted look on who they are first.

The Inhumans were first introduced in the Marvel Comics universe in the 1960s, and got their own self-titled series in the 1970s. The Inhumans are a superpowered offshoot of humanity, created by the Kree (the alien race that Guardians of the Galaxy’s Ronan belongs to) millions of years ago in genetic experiments on Cro-Magnons. When Inhumans come of age, they’re exposed to a mutagenic vapor called the Terrigen Mists, which unlock latent superpowers. The substance has a different effect on each Inhuman individual, and can be dangerous for non-Inhumans.

I like to think of them as the X-Men of space but instead of having a team that takes orders from professor X the Inhumans have a royal family where Black Bolt is the king.

The Inhumans are led by their king, Black Bolt, and his Royal Family, consisting of Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Triton, Crystal, Maximus the Mad, and the canine Lockjaw. And it looks like they are well underway in the casting process.

BlackBolt

King of the Inhumans, Black Bolt has many super power but his main power is his "quasi-sonic scream" that has been described as  "At full strength, his voice has the capability to destroy planets,while a whisper can rock a battleship."  Because of the nature of his power Black Bolt is usually conveyed as the strong silent type. Hell on Wheels actor Anson Mount has been cast in the role.

black-bolt-casting-fb.jpg

Medusa

Medusa is queen of the inhumans, she possesses a thick head of red hair. Her hair is stronger than iron wire, can lift over a ton, bind people, move any way she wants and evenuse it to pick locks. Medusa's primary role among the Inhumans is as interpreter for her liege and husband she is an experienced state figure within the quasi-feudal system of the Inhumans' government (When you husband can destroy whole planets with his voice its good to have someone who can do the talking for you.) Serinda Swan has been cast in the role.

medusa3-990x557.jpg

Karnak

Karnak is the cousin of Black Bolt. Unlike most other Inhumans, he does not have superhuman powers because he was never exposed to the mutagenic Terrigen Mist but he is a martial artist who can find the weakness in anything and then use his training and strength to exploit it. He is usually used as planner by the Inhumans. He also serves as a priest and philosopher to the Inhumans. Ken Leung has been cast in the role.

Ken-Leung-Karnak-645x370.jpg

X-Men TV Series Cast Update

Another day, another casting announcement (or three) for the in-development X-Men TV series, which is being brought to life by the Fox network and Burn Notice creator Matt Nix. We don't know the title yet for Nix's series, but we do know it's an action adventure story featuring a family with mutant children living on the run. 

One thing we do know is a lot of the cast.

Emma Durmont - She will play Polaris, "a strong-willed, brave and loyal mutant who has the ability to manipulate magnetism." White is playing Andy, "a sensitive kid and bit of a loner, who keeps to himself to avoid the turmoil he faces at school and at home."

Stephen Moyer - He will be playing the father of the aforementioned central family.

Natalie Alyn Lind - will be playing one of the children in main family.

SeanTeale -  is confirmed for the role of Marcos Diaz, who also goes by the mutant codename Eclipse. "A natural rebel compelled by circumstances to cooperate with others, Marcos is a passionate and strong-willed fighter who sometimes lets his emotions overrule reason. His alter ego, Eclipse, who possesses the ability to absorb and manipulate photons, is a newly created mutant for this expanded X-Men universe." 

Jamie Chung - Will play the teleporting mutant heroine Blink, previously portrayed by Fan Bingbing in the future strand of Days Of Future Past.

Blair Redford - will be playing Sam "the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network." The main family will have to join his ranks after going into hiding."

And today we learned Amy Acker is also joining the show.

Bryan Singer himself is set to direct the pilot episode. That's Bryan Singer the director of X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: Days Of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse.

Aquaman Test Footage

Zack Znyder has released a few second of test footage giving us an early look at what the Atlantis may look like.

Edited by The_idiot_who_said_a_person_named_Megan_would_beat_Cyborg, 03 March 2017 - 05:28 AM.

#75 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

Please no more Xmen movies!
  • IrishSemtex likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#76 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Wut?
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#77 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

Wut?

Wut m8

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#78 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

Wut m8

Wut?

• Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#79 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

First Look At Thor Ragnarok

0002509893242534535.jpg?w=669

Thor is sporting a new look ditching his long hair and sporting some battle paint. The thing that sticks out the most though is the lack of Thor's iconic hammer Mijlnor.

Don't rule out him having an Asgardian weapon though, because the mace he's holding in the photo bares a similarity to Thunderstrike. (It's the weapon of another character who held the mantle as Thor.)

Thunderstrike-Masterson-Thor-Marvel-Comi

Judging by the style an lack of hammer it looks like they are possibly going to mix in the unworthy storyline, so what has happened that has made him unworthy of wielding the hammer?

Edited by The_idiot_who_said_a_person_named_Megan_would_beat_Cyborg, 09 March 2017 - 06:59 AM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#80 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,744 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

You know you don't have to watch them, right?

• freddievanhalen3 and Eclipse76 like this

https://cdn2.vox-cdn...ge_breeze.0.gif

This sig brought to you by the magnanimous Robert Sparks

#81 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

You know you don't have to watch them, right?

Yes.. and I dont

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#82 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,744 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

Yes.. and I dont

then why complain?
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76, poonmachine and 1 other like this

https://cdn2.vox-cdn...ge_breeze.0.gif

This sig brought to you by the magnanimous Robert Sparks

#83 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

then why complain?

Someone touched him dressed as an xmen
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#84 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

Aren't those guys now too old for that crap?

#85 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:48 PM

Aren't those guys now too old for that crap?

No! And **** you for asking that question!

• Joby, crangs, Eclipse76 and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#86 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

then why complain?

Why not?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#87 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

Someone touched him dressed as an xmen

Maybe
  • poonmachine likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#88 Joby

Joby
  • Free
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

No! And **** you for asking that question!

Damn...just a question...lol
  • freddievanhalen3, poonmachine and TheSinisterUrge like this

#89 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

Wonder Woman

The latest Wonder Woman trailer gives a look at her origin.

Iron Fist

Marvel's final piece to The Defenders is set to premiere on Netflix this Friday and it already has a of critics to prove wrong. Not only because of the stunning success of the Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, but also because of the big criticism for "white washing" the character with many wanting an Asian-American actor to be given a chance. What's so strange about this outrage though is that Danny Rand has always been a Caucasian, not Asian.

The critics have been tearing it to shreds so far.

Rotten Tomatoes is giving it 14%

Metacritic is giving it 32%

Polygon: 'I’m not surprised that Iron Fist isn’t a comedy. I’m surprised that it’s so bad. And it is laughably bad.'

The Verge: 'Fans feared the worst when the series was announced, and all their fears came true.'

Variety: 'Iron Fist is the most frustrating and ferociously boring example of Netflix Drift [pacing problems] in some time.'

The Runaways

James Marsters gives interview on The Runaways:

“It’s a huge cast and everyone’s nice! There’s fifteen to seventeen of us, and I can’t spot a weak link, I’m really excited to see how it goes forward. I’m having a great time filming it; the director is fabulous and the actors are very experienced… The cast is kind of divided between parents and children, and the people playing the parents are all very experienced – resumes as long as your arm – but have not lost their child-like willingness to be playful, which is essential. And the actors playing the younger characters all have great instincts and a great attitude, and when we sat down for the table read, the takeaway from everyone was ‘My God, all the young people are fabulous… This is going to be a really good show!’ was the consensus.”

#90 Beach_Boy_Cymry

Beach_Boy_Cymry
  • Free
  • 321 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:34 AM

Wonder Woman, presenting an independent strong female lead...... who just so happens to enjoy dressing in men pleasing miniskirts, high boots and low cut tops.  Not like she needs armour right?  h,f she has a shield, so she does need armour?  But her legs are fine, not like there are any main arteries in the leg right?  

Edited by Kublai_Khan, 13 March 2017 - 07:35 AM.

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.

The Original LP

#91 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:43 AM

Wonder Woman, presenting an independent strong female lead...... who just so happens to enjoy dressing in men pleasing miniskirts, high boots and low cut tops.  Not like she needs armour right?  h,f she has a shield, so she does need armour?  But her legs are fine, not like there are any main arteries in the leg right?  

Dude trust me when I say they have really worked to tone down the Wonder Woman costume to look practical (well as practical as it can)

I mean this is a hell of an improvement

gal-gadot-as-wonder-woman.jpg

From this

wonder_woman_wallpaper_by_valsomir.jpg

• Eclipse76 likes this

#92 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

They are comic books.....

• poonmachine likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#93 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

Her boobs have grown nicely over the years.

205a0baaa94803f49d60732c96ce1415.jpg

3134577-golden-age-wonder-woman-poster-w

Edited by PokesJones, 13 March 2017 - 07:39 PM.

#94 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

wonder-woman-xena-103772.jpg

• freddievanhalen3, IrishSemtex and Jolldan like this

#95 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 42,356 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

wonder-woman-xena-103772.jpg

Lol

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#96 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:34 AM

Spider-Man Spin-Off ‘Venom’ Coming In 2018

patricio-clarey-venom.jpg?1404487500

Most of you will remember Spiderman 3 and the total butchering Venom's character received. The characters incarnation in that film was doomed from the get go a very poor casting choice in Topher Grace, a generic script and awful CGI.

Im glad to say Venom is set to return in his own movie. Sony has announced that the drooling alien symbiote, a longtime thorn in Spider-Man’s side will be coming to theatres on October 5th next year. It’s not yet clear who will be portraying the gooey-bodied Venom, but Scott Rosenberg (who worked on Jumanji) and Jeff Pinkner (who is handling Stephen King’s The Dark Tower adaptation) will be writing the script.

Warner Bros. Wants One Of These Five DC Comics Adaptations To Shoot This Year For 2018 Release

Flash_GL.jpg

Now The Batman is unlikely to begin shooting until next year and The Flash remains without a director, it appears as if Warner Bros. will have only one entry into the DC Films Universe coming in 2018. 

That's not good news for the studio, especially as there will be thirteen months between the release of Justice League this November and Aquaman in December 2018 (which is going to get crushed if Disney and Lucasfilm decide to move Han Solo from May). It makes sense then that they're hoping to fast track another DC Comics adaptation for next year and we now know what those are. 

According to Variety writer Justin Kroll, those being considered are Gotham City Sirens, The Flash, Green Lantern Corps, Suicide Squad 2, and Dark Universe (a.k.a. Justice League Dark). Which of these movies would you most like to see join Aquaman in 2018?

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#97 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

I honestly don't like the idea of a Venom movie without doing the black costume Spiderman first. But I'll give it the same honest chance I give all comic book movies.
  • Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780

#98 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:26 AM

I honestly don't like the idea of a Venom movie without doing the black costume Spiderman first. But I'll give it the same honest chance I give all comic book movies.

Same here you need to see the suit corrupting Peter so that when its gets hold of Eddy you don't need to spend ages explaining it.

Im just excited because where there is Venom there could be this guy

136e35b50879a2b98f588f6922555ad6.jpg

#99 OzPLATINUMpride

OzPLATINUMpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,729 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

There are so many better comics to make shows off than this rehashed nonsense. Let's see a show on Invincible. That'd be awesome; and already written to fit TV

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#100 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 10,870 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:31 AM

Same here you need to see the suit corrupting Peter so that when its gets hold of Eddy you don't need to spend ages explaining it.

Im just excited because where there is Venom there could be this guy

136e35b50879a2b98f588f6922555ad6.jpg

An R rated Carnage movie needs to happen.
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76 and Jolldan like this

conair.gif?w=780