• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cliff2fs

Cliff2fs
  • Ultimate
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

What's up, guys - 

Newbie here. Not just to the forum, but to the world of MMA altogether. I ended up watching UFC 205 by chance and have been hooked since then, binge-watching old and new fights on Fight Pass, listening to every MMA podcasts under the sun and everything in between. I still have a lot to learn, but have become a HUGE fan over the past three months or so.

Can't believe that I've gone this long without it! I'm heading to my first live show in BKLYN tomorrow and also plan to check out 209 in Vegas and 210 in Buffalo, too.

Look forward to some awesome discussions and hopefully some fight meet ups too.

#2 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 17,183 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

"Ultimate", hahahahahahahahaha!

• fobar likes this

#3 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 12,501 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

cb i'm elite, you got something to say homie!!!!

vcnkee.jpg

Edited by AndyWang, 10 February 2017 - 07:44 PM.

• fobar and classicboxer like this

#4 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 58,618 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

welcome, here's a picture for you

og5R2iy.jpg

• Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given.