Photo

why no one making a big deal that tito obviously tapped to choke to chael sonnen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jackdanielsposter

jackdanielsposter
  • Free
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:17 AM

why no one making a big deal that tito obviously tapped to choke to chael sonnen​ but people instead say fixed. he tapped big john mcarthy missed it chael let go after the tap and kept fighting. should be a perfect example of the need of instant replay chael should get the win or ruled no contest

• TheBigD likes this

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 40,826 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:44 AM

http://www.bloodyelb...-fixed-mma-news

“Here’s one of the things a lot of people don’t realize about Tito Ortiz. Tito Ortiz, this f--king guy is so strong. He put me in a neck crank one time and almost popped my f—king neck off my shoulders. This guy is physically very strong. And I think his ground game is very underrated because Tito would always get that top position and ground-and-pound people.”

“There’s no way in hell that was a work. I’d love to come on here and s--t all over Bellator, but there’s no way that was a work. The thing you’ve got to remember, he’s a good wrestler, never was Chael some big jiu-jitsu guy. And when Tito Ortiz is cranking your f--king head off, you’re 40 f--king years old...maybe I should tap out here.”

Dana White being the voice of reason? In regards to a Bellator fight? I certainly didn’t see that one coming.

• Eclipse76 likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#3 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 44,636 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:13 AM

Chael P Sonnen!
  • -idyb- likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#4 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 5,741 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

Well because the mouth of the South Chael not to be confused with Kael,did not say anything until much later.

The reason is because i feel he did not know and only saw it on video so jumped all over that angle and pretended to be quiet for other reasons.

BTW,i did not see it as being conclusive and Chael claims he was screaming tap,i doubt that very much,i am sure if he was screaming it,it would have been noticed.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#5 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 44,636 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

Well because the mouth of the South Chael not to be confused with Kael,did not say anything until much later.
The reason is because i feel he did not know and only saw it on video so jumped all over that angle and pretended to be quiet for other reasons.
BTW,i did not see it as being conclusive and Chael claims he was screaming tap,i doubt that very much,i am sure if he was screaming it,it would have been noticed.

Who is Kael?

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster