125 replies to this topic

#51 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

Finishing off my Jack Daniels. Enough for a shot + nice glass of jack + coke. Had that whiskey sitting in my freezer for last three-four weeks. Finally finished it.

You finna have a hangover brodie
  • Nyte and WarWest® like this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#52 Nyte

Nyte

Nyte 3:16

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:22 AM

You finna have a hangover brodie

Hangovers are for teenagers and virgin college students. I am a MAN.

I haven't had a hangover since 2015 m8.

• freddievanhalen3 and WarWest® like this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

2013 Thread of the Year Winner

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#53 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:25 AM

Hangovers are for teenagers and virgin college students. I am a MAN.

I haven't had a hangover since 2015 m8.

Lol I really doubt it
  • Nyte, WarWest® and skillandpower like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#54 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 13,649 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:30 AM

Lol I really doubt it

Yeah that's nonsense. Your hangovers get worse not better
  • freddievanhalen3, Nyte and WarWest® like this

!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
!!! WAR WEIDMAN The most complete MW ever
!!! WAR RUMBLE The next two division champ
!!! WAR SAUNDERS The Omoplata King
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

#55 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

Ahhh ****, daylight savings time hitting hard. Went from 2AM to 3AM realll quick. My buzz continues. A fact I made up for this post, being buzzed after 3AM or later makes you an alcoholic.

Back on the hangover topic, 2014 was my year of hangovers. I can't tell you how many terrible hangovers I had. I honestly can't remember one terrible hangover day in 2016. I'm sure I had a few, but not as bad as I did a couple years ago.

Even the morning after Oktoberfest last year, I was good to go! Seriously I haven't had a hangover in a while. This is because one of one things: 1. I don't overdrink. I know my limits. I've gotten reallly drunk, but I've never blacked out. Oktoberfest 2016 tested those limits, but I woke up feeling fine.

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#56 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

Separate topic, have you guys blacked out? Or how many times have you blacked out? What are your thoughts on that?

Personally, obviously never blacked out. I honestly think blacking out is retarded. For one, to black out, you really need to drink a lot, and when I mean a lot, I mean whatever is subjective to your alcohol tolerance levels, since everyone is different.  "x" amount of beers to one person can be a more or less to another, if you know what I mean. Some people can tolerate more alcohol than others. I don't understand the whole blacking out as being "cool" or whatever.

I think it just shows someone's intolerance to alcohol and not knowing their limits. My main point is this: I'd rather be on a good one and enjoy whatever I am doing at that particular moment, whether with friends and/or family, than to just get **** faced and black out like a lazy, retarded frat boy.

What do you think?

Edited by Nyte, 12 March 2017 - 02:48 AM.

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#57 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:55 AM

So today was a cool day. I went over to my parent's house, watched the World Baseball Classic with my brothers then we proceeded to watch the fights. We all drank some beers. My dad knows I am a big fan of Jack Daniels, especially the honey Tennessee one, and bought a bottle of that, so ofcourse I had to have a couple of those drinks over there.

I headed back to my apt, where I am now. I wasn't drunk when I drove back, but ended up just drinking what I had in my apt upon returning, which leaves me here, up at 3:53AM still, when technically it should be 2:53, but whatever.

All in all, cool day. We ended up watching the fights while playing some Battlefront. Good stuff.

• WarWest® likes this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#58 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:58 AM

Ahhh ****, daylight savings time hitting hard. Went from 2AM to 3AM realll quick. My buzz continues. A fact I made up for this post, being buzzed after 3AM or later makes you an alcoholic.

Back on the hangover topic, 2014 was my year of hangovers. I can't tell you how many terrible hangovers I had. I honestly can't remember one terrible hangover day in 2016. I'm sure I had a few, but not as bad as I did a couple years ago.

Even the morning after Oktoberfest last year, I was good to go! Seriously I haven't had a hangover in a while. This is because one of one things: 1. I don't overdrink. I know my limits. I've gotten reallly drunk, but I've never blacked out. Oktoberfest 2016 tested those limits, but I woke up feeling fine.

You have gotten really drunk but not hung over from it.. none of this makes sense

Edited by freddievanhalen3, 12 March 2017 - 02:58 AM.

• Nyte, WarWest® and skillandpower like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#59 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:00 AM

Separate topic, have you guys blacked out? Or how many times have you blacked out? What are your thoughts on that?

Personally, obviously never blacked out. I honestly think blacking out is retarded. For one, to black out, you really need to drink a lot, and when I mean a lot, I mean whatever is subjective to your alcohol tolerance levels, since everyone is different. "x" amount of beers to one person can be a more or less to another, if you know what I mean. Some people can tolerate more alcohol than others. I don't understand the whole blacking out as being "cool" or whatever.

I think it just shows someone's intolerance to alcohol and not knowing their limits. My main point is this: I'd rather be on a good one and enjoy whatever I am doing at that particular moment, whether with friends and/or family, than to just get **** faced and black out like a lazy, retarded frat boy.

What do you think?

Never blacked out.. and it scares me.. just the thought of it

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#60 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:05 AM

You have gotten really drunk but not hung over from it.. none of this makes sense

It does make sense. Not everyone experiences hangovers. There are ways to suppress hangovers...easiest way being drinking some water before you go to sleep after a night of drinking. That night of Oktoberfest, I stuffed myself with water before I went to sleep, and when I woke up randomly in the night, I drank a glass of water...by the time I woke up next day, I was fine.

I mean, think about it. What causes a hangover?? Sever dehydration right? That's what alchool does to you. Easiest way to counteract this is to re-hydrate yourself with water That's what I do before I sleep. Most people just get super drunk and then just black out or just knockout after a night of drinking without properly hydrating themselves beforehand. You're bound to feel crappy after a night of drinking without drinking some water beforehand considering you will sleep for "x" amount of hours without drinking any water in between those times.

Point being, your body is severely dehydrated and when you're sleeping for a prolonged amount of time, that just makes your hangover worse.

I figured this out long time ago. It helps me anyways. Maybe it doesn't help others, but that wouldn't make much sense. Just drinking some water beforehand helps a ton man.

Edited by Nyte, 12 March 2017 - 03:07 AM.

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#61 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

Never blacked out.. and it scares me.. just the thought of it

In the words of yourself, I respect the hell out of you.

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#62 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

It does make sense. Not everyone experiences hangovers. There are ways to suppress hangovers...easiest way being drinking some water before you go to sleep after a night of drinking. That night of Oktoberfest, I stuffed myself with water before I went to sleep, and when I woke up randomly in the night, I drank a glass of water...by the time I woke up next day, I was fine.

I mean, think about it. What causes a hangover?? Sever dehydration right? That's what alchool does to you. Easiest way to counteract this is to re-hydrate yourself with water That's what I do before I sleep. Most people just get super drunk and then just black out or just knockout after a night of drinking without properly hydrating themselves beforehand. You're bound to feel crappy after a night of drinking without drinking some water beforehand considering you will sleep for "x" amount of hours without drinking any water in between those times.

Point being, your body is severely dehydrated and when you're sleeping for a prolonged amount of time, that just makes your hangover worse.

I figured this out long time ago. It helps me anyways. Maybe it doesn't help others, but that wouldn't make much sense. Just drinking some water beforehand helps a ton man.

Drinking water before you go to sleep doesnt help
  • WarWest® likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#63 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:14 AM

Now drinking water in between drinks certainly does but after the drinking really doesnt help at all
  • WarWest® likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#64 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

Helps me. We'll agree to disagree m8.

Hows your morning going? Why the **** is it daylight savings time today? It's 4:20 and I don't feel tired at all. Finna be up allll morning. how bout you?

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#65 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:21 AM

Helps me. We'll agree to disagree m8.

Hows your morning going? Why the **** is it daylight savings time today? It's 4:20 and I don't feel tired at all. Finna be up allll morning. how bout you?

Yea Im pissed looked at the clock and thought I was just so **** up I lost an hour.. but then I remembered my lady told me earlier that its daylight poopoo time

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#66 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts
  • LocationThe Fertitta Mansion

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Whatchyou know about 'Breakfast till 10'?

Well at least 1 of the 4 people that have any idea what I'm talking about liked this post

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#67 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

Well at least 1 of the 4 people that have any idea what I'm talking about liked this post

What does it mean
  • sobercuban and WarWest® like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#68 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 7,125 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

It does sound like a fun thread lol

Im sober now (Im at work) but I will for sure get back here.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#69 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

What does it mean

When we were all wasted in Fairfax I was stuck on the fact that the hotel served Breakfast till 10.  I even had a silly little dance to go along with it. 

#70 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

When we were all wasted in Fairfax I was stuck on the fact that the hotel served Breakfast till 10.  I even had a silly little dance to go along with it.

Breakfast till 10! Breakfast till 10!
  • freddievanhalen3, Nyte and sobercuban like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-77201400-1481508539.gif

#71 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

lol thats dope 

• Nyte, sobercuban and WarWest® like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#72 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

I really want to meet/ drink with you gentlemen 

• Nyte, sobercuban and WarWest® like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#73 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

I really want to meet/ drink with you gentlemen 

I had the balls out worst hangover of my entire life that weekend.

#74 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

I had the balls out worst hangover of my entire life that weekend.

Lol that sucks man.. I hate hangovers.. I find it funny when people say they dont get hangovers anymore.. like its a thing that you just grow out of
  • sobercuban and WarWest® like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#75 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

Lol that sucks man.. I hate hangovers.. I find it funny when people say they dont get hangovers anymore.. like its a thing that you just grow out of

dude I woke up and could barely move

TSU was showered and ready to check out but it took me like an hour just to get out of bed and in to the shower.

When I first made it to the bathroom I just laid on the floor for like 20-30 minutes.  We had eaten some Five Guys burgers the day before and when I was in the shower I puked it all back up, cajun fries and vodka spraying out of my nose.  

I had to drive TSU 3 hours home and then 3 hours to the Raleigh airport to drop off the rental car.  I seriously don't know how I didn't crash, my eyes were closing by themselves, everything was choppy and I was lane drifting.  Dropped him off and went to the closest gas station, pulled over and went to sleep for like 90 minutes.  Woke up much better and I was fine by the time I finally made it home.  

• freddievanhalen3, WarWest® and Weidman_The_God like this

#76 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

TSU was showered and ready to check out but it took me like an hour just to get out of bed and in to the shower.

When I first made it to the bathroom I just laid on the floor for like 20-30 minutes.  We had eaten some Five Guys burgers the day before and when I was in the shower I puked it all back up, cajun fries and vodka spraying out of my nose.  

I had to drive TSU 3 hours home and then 3 hours to the Raleigh airport to drop off the rental car.  I seriously don't know how I didn't crash, my eyes were closing by themselves, everything was choppy and I was lane drifting.  Dropped him off and went to the closest gas station, pulled over and went to sleep for like 90 minutes.  Woke up much better and I was fine by the time I finally made it home.

#Spicy
  • freddievanhalen3 and sobercuban like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#77 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

#Spicy

what were we drinking again? was there jaeger involved? 

• WarWest® likes this

#78 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

what were we drinking again? was there jaeger involved?

Yeah I brought a gallon of Wild Turkey and a liter of Jager, plus the airplane bottles of whiskey and vodka

TSU brought a bottle of either scotch or whiskey, then the beer he bought at the corner store we walked to

And then the bottle of vodka you brought, absolute I think?

All I know is we finished all of it in about 24 hours

Edited by WarWest®, 13 March 2017 - 03:46 PM.

• sobercuban and Weidman_The_God like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#79 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

Yeah brought a gallon of Wild Turkey and a liter of Jager, plus the airplane bottles of whiskey and vodka

TSU brought a bottle of either scotch or whiskey, then the beer he bought at the corner store we walked to

And then the bottle of vodka you brought, absolute I think?

All I know is we finished all of it in about 24 hours

lol next time remind me not to drink the night before the fights

I was miserable for a good chunk of the card

• WarWest® likes this

#80 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

lol next time remind me not to drink the night before the fights

I was miserable for a good chunk of the card

I remember having a few whiskeys before we left and then finishing all of the airplane bottles at the fights and then grabbing a beer

Then I was buying waters about every 30 minutes because I felt dehydrated as **** LoL
  • sobercuban likes this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#81 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

You remember the kid that was sitting on the stairs?

I was like hey man you can sit here and I squished him in between me and TSU lmao
  • sobercuban likes this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#82 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,879 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

You remember the kid that was sitting on the stairs?

I was like hey man you can sit here and I squished him in between me and TSU lmao

lololol yeah 

• WarWest® likes this

#83 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

When I first made it to the bathroom I just laid on the floor for like 20-30 minutes. We had eaten some Five Guys burgers the day before and when I was in the shower I puked it all back up, cajun fries and vodka spraying out of my nose.

I had to drive TSU 3 hours home and then 3 hours to the Raleigh airport to drop off the rental car. I seriously don't know how I didn't crash, my eyes were closing by themselves, everything was choppy and I was lane drifting. Dropped him off and went to the closest gas station, pulled over and went to sleep for like 90 minutes. Woke up much better and I was fine by the time I finally made it home.

Yea as long as I dont get destroyed I wont get to bad a hangover.. but damn that sounds horrible.. I am glad you got home safe
  • sobercuban likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#84 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Oz where you at bro 

• Ozpride likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#85 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,347 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

Fred you got me thinking about when 'pretty sure he thinks he made it up' and on to when you've come up with a genius invention / idea / creation during a session..

the last UFC in Melbourne, i was with a mate in a bar on the balcony, overlooking this main street in the CBD, drinking jugs and people watching, at about 130 in the afternoon. 

After jug number 2 was finished and the 3rd was about half way done we had a nice light buzz on, and were enjoying ourselves.

Then comes this guy, down the street we're watching, on a skateboard, with a suitcase on the end of it, flying down the street.

We've immediately started brainstorming the best invention ever. We should make a suitcase with an inbuilt scooter that you can fold out the back, to use whenever you're in an airport trying to get to the gate etc or basically anywhere you have a suitcase and you need to get somewhere fast. 

it was brilliant.

We called it - 

The Scootcase.

we got the 5th jug by then and  **** is getting serious. We've used up about 10 coasters creating the storyboard for the marketing ad. We've drafted an email to send to startup financiers. We've set up a gofundme page and im drunkenly on the phone to my fiancees cousin asking how to get people to invest in a new idea and designing ad strategies.

By jug number **** knows - maybe 9? my mates girlfriend turns up. And what happens after an epic session of awesomeness with your bro and his stupid girlfriend shows up? 

She **** ruins everything.

Bish goes and googles it doesn't she. It had obviously been done. Same name and all. The ****

This is literally a real photo of the ad image we sketched up.

micro-samsonite-trolley-scooter-1.jpg

Edited by Ozpride, 14 March 2017 - 09:32 PM.

• freddievanhalen3 and Nyte like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#86 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Fred you got me thinking about when 'pretty sure he thinks he made it up' and on to when you've come up with a genius invention / idea / creation during a session..

the last UFC in Melbourne, i was with a mate in a bar on the balcony, overlooking this main street in the CBD, drinking jugs and people watching, at about 130 in the afternoon. 

After jug number 2 was finished and the 3rd was about half way done we had a nice light buzz on, and were enjoying ourselves.

Then comes this guy, down the street we're watching, on a skateboard, with a suitcase on the end of it, flying down the street.

We've immediately started brainstorming the best invention ever. We should make a suitcase with an inbuilt scooter that you can fold out the back, to use whenever you're in an airport trying to get to the gate etc or basically anywhere you have a suitcase and you need to get somewhere fast. 

it was brilliant.

We called it - 

The Scootcase.

we got the 5th jug by then and  **** is getting serious. We've used up about 10 coasters creating the storyboard for the marketing ad. We've drafted an email to send to startup financiers. We've set up a gofundme page and im drunkenly on the phone to my fiancees cousin asking how to get people to invest in a new idea and designing ad strategies.

By jug number **** knows - maybe 9? my mates girlfriend turns up. And what happens after an epic session of awesomeness with your bro and his stupid girlfriend shows up? 

She **** ruins everything.

Bish goes and googles it doesn't she. It had obviously been done. Same name and all. The ****

This is literally a real photo of the ad image we sketched up.

micro-samsonite-trolley-scooter-1.jpg

lol so dope

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#87 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

Little bit drunk and on 2 norcos boyz.. feeling good tonight

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#88 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 33,819 posts
  • LocationBalls deep in Sade

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

Not drunk but pretty buzzed from Southern Comfort. Good times. 

Edited by StompGrind, 17 March 2017 - 10:44 PM.

• WarWest® likes this

#89 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

I haven't drank SoCo in like 15 year. It was one of my first liquors that I ever drank.

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#90 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:41 AM

Ugh I hate soco LoL

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#91 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,775 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:42 AM

I haven't drank SoCo in like 15 year. It was one of my first liquors that I ever drank.

What's your go to liquor?
  • freddievanhalen3 and Nyte like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#92 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Whiskey. Changes my bum lyfe

• WarWest® likes this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#93 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

Morgan or Vodka
  • WarWest® likes this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#94 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 33,819 posts
  • LocationBalls deep in Sade

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Ugh I hate soco LoL

If i'm going with hard liquor it's all i drink really. That and crown royal. 

• WarWest® likes this

#95 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 7,125 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Nyte, I have a hard time believing someone can get drunk (I mean drunk like a man and not like a teenager lol) and dont have a hangover.

lol

Im drinking tonight. I will stop by this thread for sure

Edited by skillandpower, 18 March 2017 - 02:26 PM.

• WarWest® likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#96 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:35 PM

yikes

• WarWest® likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#97 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 7,125 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

Drinking vodka with tonic water .. getting ready to hit a night club

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#98 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

Drinking vodka with tonic water .. getting ready to hit a night club

I respect the grind

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#99 Nyte

Nyte

• Free
  • 22,477 posts
  • LocationWhat?

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

Nyte, I have a hard time believing someone can get drunk (I mean drunk like a man and not like a teenager lol) and dont have a hangover.

lol

Im drinking tonight. I will stop by this thread for sure

lol I said I haven't had a hangover in a while, I never claimed to never have had a hangover. Perhaps I should have just said, the last really bad hangover I had was in 2014. Couple bad ones in 2015, but never like my 21st birthday weekend in 2014. Drive back from San Diego to Riverside, ruffley 2-hour drive while hungover was absolutely crap.

Hangovers last year weren't bad and honestly don't remember having any. Most I can say is I've woken up dehydrated, thirsty AF then continue to rehydrate, but never felt like freddie-crap for an entire day after drinking the night before.

• freddievanhalen3 and skillandpower like this

Team Amazin'

Founder of Threef

Resurgence of Ruffley

ToddGrishamBed.gif

#100 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 40,662 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

lol I said I haven't had a hangover in a while, I never claimed to never have had a hangover. Perhaps I should have just said, the last really bad hangover I had was in 2014. Couple bad ones in 2015, but never like my 21st birthday weekend in 2014. Drive back from San Diego to Riverside, ruffley 2-hour drive while hungover was absolutely crap.

Hangovers last year weren't bad and honestly don't remember having any. Most I can say is I've woken up dehydrated, thirsty AF then continue to rehydrate, but never felt like freddie-crap for an entire day after drinking the night before.

you have to actually get drunk to get a hangover 

• Nyte and skillandpower like this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster