GGG loses tonight

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209
  • Free
  • 15,163 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:52 AM

Boxing is stupid. I hate the way there are top fighters in every division who clearly duck each other for years, as they fight potatoes that nobody cares about.

No you got it all wrong.  Canelo was simply too small to fight Golovkin at 160.  He only walked into the ring at 171 for his 154 bouts.  The 6 pound difference between their weight classes was simply too much.

BUT Canelo will fight a clown that doesn't really train.  A man that is lazy and struggles to make 168 at a 164.5 pound catchweight.  With the stipulation that every pound Chaves Jr misses is a million dollars.

You couldn't make this chit up.  Why is Canelo so scared of a man that only avoided a majority decision via knockdown in the 4th round?

We got MMA fighters willing to jump 3 boxing weight classes to fight someone ONE weight division above them.

Edited by CorporalClegg209, 20 March 2017 - 01:53 AM.

• Banham and cashfl0w like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#52 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Cole's #1 poster on the forum.

• Free
  • 37,562 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:56 AM

No you got it all wrong.  Canelo was simply too small to fight Golovkin at 160.  He only walked into the ring at 171 for his 154 bouts.  The 6 pound difference between their weight classes was simply too much.

BUT Canelo will fight a clown that doesn't really train.  A man that is lazy and struggles to make 168 at a 164.5 pound catchweight.  With the stipulation that every pound Chaves Jr misses is a million dollars.

You couldn't make this chit up.  Why is Canelo so scared of a man that only avoided a majority decision via knockdown in the 4th round?

We got MMA fighters willing to jump 3 boxing weight classes to fight someone ONE weight division above them.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

When I tell some guy he drives like a ****, and he says he'll kick my ****.. do you think I respond to him "How much do you weigh?". **** no. I tell that idiot to get out of the car, and throw some hands.

I literally have more balls than pro boxers.

• Banham likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#53 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:08 AM

Im not gonna lie my respect for Canelo went down massively when that fight fell threw. You're supposed to be a Mexican boxer they are literally the definition of throwing down.

Fell a bit bad for Chaves jr he could beat Canelo & GGG he'd still be a shadow of his father.

#54 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 16,962 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:54 AM

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

When I tell some guy he drives like a ****, and he says he'll kick my ****.. do you think I respond to him "How much do you weigh?". **** no. I tell that idiot to get out of the car, and throw some hands.

I literally have more balls than pro boxers.

Stepping into the ring or the octagon>keyboard warrior

• cashfl0w likes this

23571112011.gif

#55 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Cole's #1 poster on the forum.

• Free
  • 37,562 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:06 AM

Stepping into the ring or the octagon>keyboard warrior

Let's throw down then. I'll film it and post it.

• Banham likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#56 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,720 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

lol like it's any of these boxers decision who they fight. They are just the dancing monkey

#57 The.Sheeples.Champ

The.Sheeples.Champ
  • Free
  • 569 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

GGG is just as guilty of not moving up. He calls out guys like Floyd and Canelo but not Stevenson, Kov or Ward. Before the Jacobs fight, Kell Brook who jumped 2 divisions, was GGG's biggest fight. Kell boxed his ears off too.

#58 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 16,962 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

GGG is just as guilty of not moving up. He calls out guys like Floyd and Canelo but not Stevenson, Kov or Ward. Before the Jacobs fight, Kell Brook who jumped 2 divisions, was GGG's biggest fight. Kell boxed his ears off too.

GGG had absolutely no fear of Kell Brook's power, and got very sloppy in that fight. He had respect of Jacob's power. Errol Spence Jr. will destroy Brook.

• Banham likes this

23571112011.gif

#59 The.Sheeples.Champ

The.Sheeples.Champ
  • Free
  • 569 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:06 AM

GGG had absolutely no fear of Kell Brook's power, and got very sloppy in that fight. He had respect of Jacob's power. Errol Spence Jr. will destroy Brook.

Maybe, Brook looked good in the GGG fight though and full credit to him, he's taking big risks and he's the champ. Boxing needs more fighters like him.

GGG's boxing still looked pretty average with Jacobs and it wasn't because he got sloppy.

#60 Banham

Banham
  • Free
  • 18,465 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

Maybe, Brook looked good in the GGG fight though and full credit to him, he's taking big risks and he's the champ. Boxing needs more fighters like him.

GGG's boxing still looked pretty average with Jacobs and it wasn't because he got sloppy.

Brook literally had 2 good rounds against Golovkin. And classicboxer is right The Truth might actually kill Brook.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

Almost all my favs are champ.  I like watching winners, not under dogs.  **** underdogs.  

LEADER OF THE ANTI BUTT GRABBING FORCE

#61 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 16,962 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:04 PM

Brook literally had 2 good rounds against Golovkin. And classicboxer is right The Truth might actually kill Brook.

23571112011.gif