Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

Daniel Kelly vs Derek Brunson at New Zealand card

you get so triggered when I make fun of brunson because he sucks and runs away from 40yo's. why?

its more of the fact that you're praising some can that beat Rashad evans for no reason whatsoever

stick to rooting for that fight night headliner derick lewis

• Like 2

An australian can't beat two black guys in a row

DK is one of the few current MMA fighters that isn't afraid to beat up a black guy...the guy's middle name is grit.

DK is one of the few current MMA fighters that isn't afraid to beat up a black guy...the guy's middle name is grit.

cringe

• Like 6

its more of the fact that you're praising some can that beat Rashad evans for no reason whatsoever

stick to rooting for that fight night headliner derick lewis

DK is on a 6+ fight winning streak in the ufc...hes good.

true, hes actually 6-1....if he wins he should be ranked top 10 easily.

Top 15 but shouldn't be top 10. He's only fought one other guy in the top 15 and Alvey knocked him out.
  • Like 6

you get so triggered when I make fun of brunson because he sucks and runs away from 40yo's. why?

Let's make a six month username bet, Cringey.

• Like 1

Let's make a six month username bet, Cringey.

Lets do a 2 month username bet for who win plus if brunson runs away from DK at any point in the fight its a one month penalty for you. Deal?

Lets do a 2 month username bet for who win plus if brunson runs away from DK at any point in the fight its a one month penalty for you. Deal?

GTFOH. You are the only moron who says Derek Brunson ran from anybody ever. 

Year username bet on the result of the fight. Yes or no, Cringeworthy?

• Like 5

Isn't it hilarious that the same guy who spams cringe says that Dan Kelly is good?

Now THAT is the most cringeworty thing I've seen in a while.

• Like 5

3 month username bet, one month penalty for every time brunson runs away plus one month for every time brunson dives for ankles.

You sound absolutely retarded. Just say you don't want to accept the bet.

We're not adding in arbitrary stipulations, that are dictated and determined by you. You'll flake out of the bet entirely after the idiot gets killed. Let me know when you're willing to put your name where your cringeworthy mouth is.

• Like 2

You sound absolutely retarded. Just say you don't want to accept the bet.

We're not adding in arbitrary stipulations, that are dictated and determined by you. You'll flake out of the bet entirely after the idiot gets killed. Let me know when you're willing to put your name where your cringeworthy mouth is.

you ae sprinting from this bet worse than brunson has ever sprinted.....the ball is in your court bro.

Hi ran faster vs Anderson than Reem did from Hunt & Steve combined bro

cant blame cash from welching on the bet since runson is a notorious runner and diver for ankles.

Do you even know what welching is, you idiot?

• Like 1

Btw, LULZ @ you punking out of the bet by adding arbitrary stipulations that you dictate, then calling me a "welch".

You've turned professional at being retarded.

• Like 2

Do you even know what welching is, you idiot?

I sent you a legit bet and you cried about stipulations....do you really beleive runson will rrun against DK?

I sent you a legit bet and you cried about stipulations....do you really beleive runson will rrun against DK?

STFU man

You refused the username bet on the result of the fight and added some stupid **** that you determine because you're scared. Period. Now I'll put you on ignore because you say retarded **** and don't have the balls to back any of it up.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

One month penalties for running... from Daniel Kelly... LMAO!  Derek gave Anderson too much respect.  He still out struck the old fart over 2 to 1.  That old fart was a great fighter at one time.

Daniel Kelly absolutely sucks.  Zerk winning money off this retard ends now.  He's going to get killed.

• Like 3

Can i jump on the AV bet deal please.  im with Brunson.  hes got some frustration he needs letting go off  into DK'sface presumeably.  (note -that wasnt meant to sound dirty)

• Like 1

Dan Kelly absolutely sucks. He's lucky Platinum decided to bless the Middleweight division and pick on the midgets at 170.

He can take a fight against Dada in cash's backyard if he wants to take one more **** beating before officially calling it quits.

• Like 4

Can i jump on the AV bet deal please.  im with Brunson.  hes got some frustration he needs letting go off  into DK'sface presumeably.  (note -that wasnt meant to sound dirty)

Are you ready to let the idiot decide whether or not Brunson "ran" at any point in the fight? Because he's looking for a way out of the bet ahead of time.

• Like 1

I get the feeling this is going to be an awful fight lol

By awful, do you mean a 60 second beating, where an old guy is left flat on his back, nearly dead?

If so, I couldn't agree more.

• Like 3

By awful, do you mean a 60 second beating, where an old guy is left flat on his back, nearly dead?

If so, I couldn't agree more.

Nope I think Brunson takes this all day but wouldn't be surprised if Kelly makes him grind out a decision.,

Saying that old man Kelly's already been knocked out by Alvey I bet Brunson hits a lot harder.

• Like 1

Nope I think Brunson takes this all day but wouldn't be surprised if Kelly makes him grind out a decision.,

Saying that old man Kelly's already been knocked out by Alvey I bet Brunson hits a lot harder.

No chit genius.  Just ask Sam Alvey...

• Like 4