Sign in to follow this  
McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

Why Jorge Masvidal will beat Damian Maia. It's simple math

The below fighters have all beaten Damian Maia, and they all have one thing in common, their TDD average is unusually high. Their combined average is 66%. The adjusted rate is 71% without Shields.

Rory Mcdonald - 89% TDD (made Damain look like a fool, stuffed 12 TD's)

Jake Shields - 39% (he is just better at bjj, he honestly shouldn't even count)

Chris Weidman - 71% (beat him easily on 1 weeks notice)

Mark Munoz - 58% (destroyed him)

Anderson Silva - 69% (he blocked all 13 takedown attempts)

Nate Marquhardt - 72% (annihilated him)

All the below fighters who have lost to Damian Maia have a lower TDD average, none above the 71% threshold and only one above the 66% threshold. 

Carlos Condit - 39% TDD  (lol are you serious bro?)

Matt Brown - 63% (ok not bad but Matt is a can and as usual Maia gassed in the 3rd rd)

Gunnar Nelson 70% (not bad but Gunnar isn't a sprawl and brawler, hes a bjj guy)

Neil magny - 59% (can)

Ryan Laflare - 65% (can)

Jon Fitch - 56% (can)

Kendall Grove 57% (can)

Here is:

Jorge Masvidal - 80% TDD (Jorge is well above the TDD threshold needed to beat Maia)

Jorge is going to stuff all the TD attempts, then rain down deadly hands until old man Maia is out COLD. Round 2/3 KO after Maia gasses from repeatedly lunging his body at Gamebreds crotch.

Edited by GURU|Cole
  • Like 7

Having trouble wrapping my head around Shields having Better BJJ than Maia

I'm not going to go back and rewatch that fight because I'd rather drink bleach than put myself through that snore fest but if I remember correctly Shields only won because he was on top

• Like 2

Weidman didn't easily beat him, Maia put that bum in the spin cycle and would have beat him if he wasn't fighting a HW giant

7.gif

• Like 9

with that said, I bet Jorge turns Damians face into raw beaten mcdonalds hamburger meat, even worse than what Anderson did

• Like 2

Weidman didn't easily beat him, Maia put that bum in the spin cycle and would have beat him if he wasn't fighting a HW giant

7.gif

He stuffed all 31 of Maias TD's

Edited by GURU|Cole
  • Like 1

I want to say Masdvial beats Maia easily but then I remember the Brown and Condit fights and that raised a question mark on my head ...

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN FOLLOWING MY MATH 

• Like 1

OP math is very interesting but Maia has made some huge improvements on his game since his loss to Rory.

And that is Just my 2 cents.

It is almost as if Maia became some sort of BJJ/Wrestler fighter and that plays a huge role when it comes to effective TDs.

Please, dont be defensive with my question but who (lets talk about UFC Era for now) has Masdival fought that would justify this 80% TDD ?

Dude has faced a bunch of strikers and/or guys who are not really well known for TDs tho

Pearson, Elllenberger, Cerrone, Kraus, Cruishank ... yeah Im sure they tried hard on TDs

Sorry.

I think Masdival will win but his "TDD %" is kinda funny imo

Edited by skillandpower

OP math is very interesting but Maia has made some huge improvements on his game since his loss to Rory.

And that is Just my 2 cents.

It is almost as if Maia became some sort of BJJ/Wrestler fighter and that plays a huge role when it comes to effective TDs.

Incorrect. An aging 40 year old man isn't getting better as the years go on. Quite the contrary, not a single one of his opponents since Rory have had over a 71% TDD average. It's sheer luck on Maias part that he hasn't been matched up with a fighter with above a 71% TDD average.... until now. Jorge Masvidal is 80% TDD average and his hands are deadly. He's going to ruin Maia.

• Like 1

Incorrect. An aging 40 year old man isn't getting better as the years go on. Quite the contrary, not a single one of his opponents since Rory have had over a 71% TDD average. It's sheer luck on Maias part that he hasn't been matched up with a fighter with above a 71% TDD average.... until now. Jorge Masvidal is 80% TDD average and his hands are deadly. He's going to ruin Maia.

Ugh I cant process that m8

:(

Please, dont be defensive with my question but who (lets talk about UFC Era for now) has Masdival fought that would justify this 80% TDD ?

Dude has faced a bunch of strikers and/or guys who are not really well known for TDs tho

Pearson, Elllenberger, Cerrone, Kraus, Cruishank ... yeah Im sure they tried hard on TDs

Sorry.

I think Masdival will win but his "TDD %" is kinda funny imo

Maia lands 30% of his TD's on average. He sucks dude, he just spams them at guys that have bad TDD. The ones with good TDD sprawl and brawl him. Jorge will sprawl and brawl him for 3 rds.

• Like 1

Maia lands 30% of his TD's on average. He sucks dude, he just spams them at guys that have bad TDD. The ones with good TDD sprawl and brawl him. Jorge will sprawl and brawl him for 3 rds.

Yeah makes sense.

Thanks Cole

• Like 1

Those are the stats of Middleweights and Light Heavyweights. Jorge is a lightweight

lets face it if you could cheat in a maths test you wouldn't be copying off of Cole :lol:

shields bjj isnt as good as maia but his control and scrambling is better, when they grappled shields usually ended up ontop which is why he won.

i think masvidal will win, i think his tdd will be enough to stop maia. But it mostly comes down to his striking style, he doesnt rush and will keep his distance giving him enough time to react.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

I remember when these idiots used to act like Carlos Condit was a good fighter. He is a next level can, and him being at the top of the division really speaks to how thin that terrible division is.

• Like 1

Read the title, saw the OP, did not read. Every subject Cole discusses is simple. He's the Forrest Gump of our forum without the legspeed, loyalty or bravery.

• Like 2

Read the title, saw the OP, did not read. Every subject Cole discusses is simple. He's the Forrest Gump of our forum without the legspeed, loyalty or bravery.

I was brave enough to bang my homies fiance for a year and a half, I was loyal enough to her to not tell him she was cheating on him with me, and I can run the 40 in 5 sec flat, fast enough to get away from my homie when he found out I was smashing his girl.

I'd say I'm the real Gump.

Those are the stats of Middleweights and Light Heavyweights. Jorge is a lightweight

Rory, Jake and Nate are all WW's.

All the guys Maia beat in my example were all WW's as well.

Gamebred is just as tall, more jacked and has a 4" reach advantage over that 200lb weight cutting can Damain. He'll also run circles around Grandpa Maia.

Who has he ever fought?

dude

Larkin

Cerrone

Bendo (robbery)

Daley

Gil Melendez

Ellenberger

Khabilov

Noons

Healy

Chiesa

Lauzon

• Like 3

Maia is a legit WW, 4 of the 6 on your 1st list are legit MWs. Pretty sure that has a bigger effect on the results than all your fantasies.

Edited by Yerbo

Straight killers. All would have finished Maia

But you are talking about TDD. None of those guys are take down artists sheesh....just admit when you've gone tew far man....have some self-hespect.

I remember when these idiots used to act like Carlos Condit was a good fighter. He is a next level can, and him being at the top of the division really speaks to how thin that terrible division is.

And we all remember laughing at anybody who said he sucked. sorry he wasnt good at rolling around with men who have panties on.

• Like 3

TD accuracy?

This guy... Lol ok little fella listen up I'll teach you how simple math works.

If fighter A, let's call him Damian Maia, attempts 10 takedowns, but only lands 3, Fighter A landed 30% of his takedowns. That 30% figure is referred to as takedown accuracy.

But you are talking about TDD. None of those guys are take down artists sheesh....just admit when you've gone tew far man....have some self-hespect.

roughly all fighters listed above have the same TDD if not better than Maia and Jorge beat them all except for Khabilov and a questionable Bendo decision

roughly all fighters listed above have the same TDD if not better than Maia and Jorge beat them all except for Khabilov and a questionable Bendo decision

ruffley masvidal has not fought nearly the calibre of fighters that Maia has and therefore the percentages of this and that are really apples and oranges.

I was brave enough to bang my homies fiance for a year and a half, I was loyal enough to her to not tell him she was cheating on him with me, and I can run the 40 in 5 sec flat, fast enough to get away from my homie when he found out I was smashing his girl.

I'd say I'm the real Gump.

Stupid is as stupid does?

The below fighters have all beaten Damian Maia, and they all have one thing in common, their TDD average is unusually high. Their combined average is 66%. The adjusted rate is 71% without Shields.

Rory Mcdonald - 89% TDD (made Damain look like a fool, stuffed 12 TD's)

Jake Shields - 39% (he is just better at bjj, he honestly shouldn't even count)

Mark Munoz - 58% (destroyed him)

Anderson Silva - 69% (he blocked all 13 takedown attempts)

Nate Marquhardt - 72% (annihilated him)

All the below fighters who have lost to Damian Maia have a lower TDD average, none above the 71% threshold and only one above the 66% threshold. 

Matt Brown - 63% (ok not bad but Matt is a can and as usual Maia gassed in the 3rd rd)

Gunnar Nelson 70% (not bad but Gunnar isn't a sprawl and brawler, hes a bjj guy)

Neil magny - 59% (can)

Ryan Laflare - 65% (can)

Jon Fitch - 56% (can)

Kendall Grove 57% (can)

Here is:

Jorge Masvidal - 80% TDD (Jorge is well above the TDD threshold needed to beat Maia)

Jorge is going to stuff all the TD attempts, then rain down deadly hands until old man Maia is out COLD. Round 2/3 KO after Maia gasses from repeatedly lunging his body at Gamebreds crotch.

For this math to mean anything you would also have to list Masividals opponents and their TD average as it may be a low average

In my opinion Maia via Strangulation

For this math to mean anything you would also have to list Masividals opponents and their TD average as it may be a low average

In my opinion Maia via Strangulation

Maia has a 30% takedown average.

• Like 1

Maia takes it by being a baller.

You forgot to include that Maia easily took down and dominated a guy known for his wrestling, Chael P. Sonnen.

• Like 1

Maia takes it by being a baller.

You forgot to include that Maia easily took down and dominated a guy known for his wrestling, Chael P. Sonnen.

With a 67% TDD rate I'd say his defensive wrestling sucks balls

It's surely no where near Masvidals 80%