Sign in to follow this  
McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

Why Jorge Masvidal will beat Damian Maia. It's simple math

dude

Larkin (robbery)

Cerrone

Bendo (robbery)

Daley (robbery)

Gil Melendez (might as well have been a robbery since Gamebred pieced Gil up with one hand)

Ellenberger

Khabilov (robbery)

Noons

Healy

Chiesa

Lauzon

You forgot Yves Edwards who was ranked top 10 when Jorge knocked him out.  All of his decision losses are bullchit.  Has anyone even seen his fight with Paul Daley?!

lol that one wasn't even a split robbery.

• Like 3

And we all remember laughing at anybody who said he sucked. sorry he wasnt good at rolling around with men who have panties on.

He's actually good at that.  Wars have taken a toll on him.  If he was hurt from a grounded Maia strike he really should retire.  Something is 100% wrong with Lawler.  He was afraid of Plank.

I've had one really bad concussion via car wreck and it was horrible.  Vertigo and headaches while stumbling over your words.  I couldn't handle that **** lasting forever.

• Like 1

when expert wrestlers like ross pearson can't hold you down what chance does maia have?

Exactly. He wasn't expecting getting taken down by a striker, so Pearson got him down once or twice for a brief second. 

ALL Maia will do is dive in for the takedown, so Mas will be ready and waiting for it.

• Like 1

Exactly. He wasn't expecting getting taken down by a striker, so Pearson got him down once or twice for a brief second. 

ALL Maia will do is dive in for the takedown, so Mas will be ready and waiting for it.

Did Maia get Chael Sonnen down?? Did he get Condit down? Magny, Nelson, Fitch, Story?? Msvidal will not stop the take down and he will not easily get back up, Maia does not have great wrestling he has great all round grappling so mixes wrestling with judo with ju jitsu etc the guy is the best grappler in MMA

• Like 1

So you mean Masdival will be 'waiting for it' but guys like Brown, Condit, Gunnar and Magny had no clue Maia was gonna shoot for TDs ?

• Like 2

So you mean Masdival will be 'waiting for it' but guys like Brown, Condit, Gunnar and Magny had no clue Maia was gonna shoot for TDs ?

Guys like Weidman, Shields, Anderson, Rory all knew the TD was coming and had good enough TDD to stop him.

All the fighters you listed have terrible TDD, so they could not stop Maias repeated takedown attempts. Pretty simple really.

• Like 1

You forgot Yves Edwards who was ranked top 10 when Jorge knocked him out. All of his decision losses are bullchit. Has anyone even seen his fight with Paul Daley?!

lol that one wasn't even a split robbery.

He took that fight with Daley on short notice too and still pieced that Welterweight up.

• Like 5

He couldn't hold him down at all

Hes trolling its an inside joke with me. I went back and watched the fight and Masvidal threw 2 lazy kicks and basically fell over off balance. Got up within seconds. Can you blame him for not taking Ross Pearsom seriously at all? You could tell in his physique too. Compare the physical shape he was in against Ross to the Cerrone fight.

• Like 3

He's actually good at that. Wars have taken a toll on him. If he was hurt from a grounded Maia strike he really should retire. Something is 100% wrong with Lawler. He was afraid of Plank.

I've had one really bad concussion via car wreck and it was horrible. Vertigo and headaches while stumbling over your words. I couldn't handle that **** lasting forever.

Yeah carlos has been going hard with this chit since he was 17/18. Tons of mileage and in my eyes became a world champ (counting him smashing Rubby Luller not the interim title). No point in fighting these yung cats trying to make their names off you.

threef

• Like 2

Yeah carlos has been going hard with this chit since he was 17/18. Tons of mileage and in my eyes became a world champ (counting him smashing Rubby Luller not the interim title). No point in fighting these yung cats trying to make their names off you.

threef

I bet big on him against Lawler so he definitely should have got that decision.  That was a war though.  I believe both men left their careers in the cage.  Tyron got a Robbie whose chin was ready to crack.  He did the chicken dance multiple times against Rory and Carlos.

• Like 2

Maia has one very specific take down that he likes to use. He dives for a double, gets stuffed usually, then switches to a single outside sweep which usually gets his opponent down.

Mas will be 100% ready for this takedown. I've seen him train for it in his last video.

• Like 1

Masvidal gets hightlight reel subbed by Toby Imada who has like 6 subs but he can't be subbed by Maia who has 16 of them.

Does it even get more legit than this?

Toby Imada almost has twice as many subs as Maia
  • Like 6

Masvidal gets hightlight reel subbed by Toby Imada who has like 6 subs but he can't be subbed by Maia who has 16 of them.

Can you even wikipedia, dummy?

• Like 6

Juicegod shut this chit down in 10 words or less

• Like 3

George Masvidal better hope he doesn't slip on the canvas, because once the Brazilian Anaconda, Demian Maia, gets his hands on him, it's nighty-night for Georgie. And THEY ALL FLOAT down there. I saw this man literally KILL Matt Brown and Neil Magny, two of UFC's most durable soldiers. Don't sleep on Demian.

• Like 1

George Masvidal better hope he doesn't slip on the canvas, because once the Brazilian Anaconda, Demian Maia, gets his hands on him, it's nighty-night for Georgie. And THEY ALL FLOAT down there. I saw this man literally KILL Matt Brown and Neil Magny, two of UFC's most durable soldiers. Don't sleep on Demian.

gKqNY.gif

Who the **** George, first of all?

Second of all, he humped Matt Brown for nearly fifteen before he finally got the sub. And Matt Brown is 1-5 in his last six, so I'm not too sure about this "most durable soldiers" thing.

• Like 7

gKqNY.gif

Second of all, he humped Matt Brown for nearly fifteen before he finally got the sub. And Matt Brown is 1-5 in his last six, so I'm not too sure about this "most durable soldiers" thing.

Matt brown has literal been submitted 10 times in 16 losses. Magny subbed 3 times in 5 losses.

What the **** is this idiot marky salmon talking about... durability.... LMFAO

• Like 1

gKqNY.gif

Matt brown has literal been submitted 10 times in 16 losses. Magny subbed 3 times in 5 losses.

2z9h3cg.jpg

giphy.gif

>implying Masvidal is more durable than Magny

• Like 1

That's Markie Salamón to you, hombre.

• Like 3

Demian Maia lmfao

• Like 2

2z9h3cg.jpg

giphy.gif

>implying Masvidal is more durable than Magny

Even when Jorge gets "stopped" he gets robbed lol. Awful stoppage and fluke YOLO sub after Imada was getting chit on the whole fight.

Clegg whats Jorges real record again? Something like 41-2 if i recall correctly. Hasnt legitamely lost since 04 or 05.

• Like 6

Well numbers don't mean squat so i had to look up his fights.

I saw nothing in his fight portfolio to suggest he has been fighting TD artists,MOSTLY guys who just stand and trade.I noticed one name,forget it already lol,but he lost that fight.

Also Maia was a 185 fighter,he is quite big at 170.

Nothing is a surprise with Maia anyhow,his striking is sometimes mildly decent but is never going to cause fear in any fighter on the feet.Damian has a long list of really good opponents,he lost to a couple bigger guys in Chris and what's his name lol and then at 170 Sheilds and Rory.

Jake was roiding and even gave GSP a really ough time and Rory is just a quality fighter that has gone astray fighting sloppy of late.I can only assume Rory was biding for a larger contract so needed to step up his crash and bang to win over the UFC brss but it failed and imo he was dumb to fight sloppy.

Anyhow Maia fights tougher opponents and the TD numbers don't mean anything based on the opponents.

This has to be a troll post

• Like 4

Even when Jorge gets "stopped" he gets robbed lol. Awful stoppage and fluke YOLO sub after Imada was getting chit on the whole fight.

Clegg whats Jorges real record again? Something like 41-2 if i recall correctly. Hasnt legitamely lost since 04 or 05.

If we're counting YOLO subs and early stoppages Jorge is 40-3.

King Paul Rodriguez is the only one to actually beat him and he had to resort to a RNC 12 years ago.

• Like 2

Is this still being discussed? Maia is a overall worse version of Dustin Mclovin Hazelett. Of course he's getting bodied. He's not good.

• Like 4

Toby Imada almost has twice as many subs as Maia

Can you even wikipedia, dummy?

Cagedummy getting bodied as usual

• Like 6

Masvidal gets beats by 11 cans but MAia is not good enough to beat him?

Who wins in a bare knuckle boxing match? Hazelett or Maia?

• Like 4

no idea but Maia subs him in 12 seconds in a MMA match

McLovin has a higher pedigree in GRAPPLING as ken shamrock would call it

• Like 4

Nothing against Maia but I would like to see Jorge crush him

I honestly think it's possible, he just has to keep it standing and it should be an easy win

• Like 2

Nothing against Maia but I would like to see Jorge crush him

I honestly think it's possible, he just has to keep it standing and it should be an easy win

Same here.

• Like 1