Sign in to follow this  
McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

Why Jorge Masvidal will beat Damian Maia. It's simple math

He brutalitied Woodley he was my favourite fighter for about a minute

Stroke??

I'm sure it was brought on from watching Woodley leave with a title belt three times straight, huh?

• Like 1

Stroke??

I'm sure it was brought on from watching Woodley leave with a title belt three times straight, huh?

You know what a brutality is right?

LOL

Brutality is a word. There is no past tense of it. 

smh head.  

Not where I come from. We disqualify sissies like Maia for that chit.

It's all hands in the backyard. If you aren't trying to take my head clean off as soon as Cashfl0w says "fight" you've already lost. I'd spin your head around in the very first exchange. I wouldn't even use my head movement. I'll give you a free one before laying you OUT COLD.

Cool but we're talking about the UFC, not the backyard.

Maia isnt winning any POTN bonus with that fight (neither is Mas) but he won the fight with grappling control, which I agree is the lamest way to win a fight

Cool but we're talking about the UFC, not the backyard.

Maia isnt winning any POTN bonus with that fight (neither is Mas) but he won the fight with grappling control, which I agree is the lamest way to win a fight

He should of been disqualified multiple times. This isn't a bjj match it's a fight. Maia wasn't fighting he was trying to hug Mas to death

He should of been disqualified multiple times. This isn't a bjj match it's a fight. Maia wasn't fighting he was trying to hug Mas to death

BJJ is a martial art. The UFC is mixed martial arts.

I'd much rather see a crazy slugfest like the Vanilla Gorilla fight then the Maia fight too but hey you gotta stop the guy from being able to hug you.

Mas is lucky this was not a BJJ match, with gis and without gloves he would have been hugged in another level. And he wasn't hugging him to death, he was hugging him to a comfortable UD that the refs somehow screwed.

Edited by amunera

We can all argue till we are blue in the face but great to see it was nothing but pure class from both guys.

1p2jav.jpg

1p2j7b.jpg

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 3

If it was a real fight they wouldn't stop for rounds and Maia would still have back control today.
  • Like 3

If it was a real fight they wouldn't stop for rounds and Maia would still have back control today.

Masvidal would cripple that guy in a wide open area.

Congrats on being able to hump a leg, but Maia isn't even a real fighter in my book.

• Like 1

Got to love the GSP haters that chit on Maia and vice-versa.

They're both lay and pray cans who can't fight.

• Like 1

Got to love the GSP haters that chit on Maia and vice-versa.

They're both lay and pray cans who can't fight.

Maia, and when I say this I mean literally, didn't throw a single strike standing. Not 1.

GSP is 1000x the fighter Maia is

Masvidal got taken down twice by Ross Pearson

The take checked out. Surprise, surprise, a guy that got taken down by Pearson got taken down by Maia lmao

• Like 1

The take checked out. Surprise, surprise, a guy that got taken down by Pearson got taken down by Maia lmao

It was the loss to a bantamweight that did it for me lol

• Like 1

LMAO taken down by Bob Pearson is up there with being taking down by Artem Lobov that's a really bad take.

yes he only won because he was on top.

he has a better ground game than Maia and that was proven.

he didnt have ANY ground game, its been a year maybe you should watch the fight again.

Like you have any idea what takes place in a ghetto. lol

You sit at home recording yourself playing video games so you can post it on the internet for other fellow dweebs to not watch.

why are you even here? talking about the ghetto, please. this is mma not darells backyard, ive choked out plenty of gangsta wanna bes in my day too, usually their chicken head sisters try to hit me off but by that time homie is drooling on himself.