Sign in to follow this  
donk88

anyone pay for fightpass?

its the price of like a mcdonalds value meal every month, i'd have to really be struggling if I can't afford $10 a month

Ive had it since its started and enjoy using it rather than watching choppy quality from a random link found via google

• Like 2

its the price of like a mcdonalds value meal every month, i'd have to really be struggling if I can't afford $10 a month

Ive had it since its started and enjoy using it rather than watching choppy quality from a random link found via google

i had it for a bit and have to say the value for money is better than i expected.  plus the way they added Promotions from around the world was surprising to me

I just never got round to watch ing enough of it to keep it personally, but its well worth the money

• Like 3

I do. I get the six month bundle with a PPV. Works out to like $4.50/month that way.

WOW, thats blooming good value.

i had it for a bit and have to say the value for money is better than i expected.  plus the way they added Promotions from around the world was surprising to me

I just never got round to watch ing enough of it to keep it personally, but its well worth the money

I like it for Glory and Invicta once in awhile. It's nice to get a quality viewing of a past event rather than go searching for something that could be sub par. I like also to be able to just watch a fight easily if say a rematch is booked and I want to see the first fight again.

• Like 2

I like it for Glory and Invicta once in awhile. It's nice to get a quality viewing of a past event rather than go searching for something that could be sub par. I like also to be able to just watch a fight easily if say a rematch is booked and I want to see the first fight again.

always been a fan of Glory and Invicta i started watching when they started. Glad they picked up Cagewarriors, good for the European scene to get that coverage

agree about the fight library, everything at a finger tip to remind you exactly how the first fight went down is great

i'm lucky i have good internet over here, so stream for live events has never been an issue.  hope thats the same everywhere because its genuine HD coverage isnt it

• Like 2

Worth every penny. There's enough content to keep you going for months and months; from the entire UFC catalogue, documentaries, behind the scenes interviews, every season of TUF, plus hundreds of fights from 10+ other MMA organisations around the world.

Best $10 you'll ever spend.

Worth every penny. There's enough content to keep you going for months and months; from the entire UFC catalogue, documentaries, behind the scenes interviews, every season of TUF, plus hundreds of fights from 10+ other MMA organisations around the world.

Best $10 you'll ever spend.

Lol
  • Like 1