fightpass

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 donk88

donk88
  • Free
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

do you think it's worth it? do you guys pay to watch fights?

#2 DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,389 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

do you think it's worth it? do you guys pay to watch fights?

No, and no.

• Decompoze likes this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#3 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

No, and no.

I lol'd

so true.

#4 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

p03xbv4f.png

• mikeygreig17 likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#5 Douglass

Douglass

#1 P4P

• Free
  • 4,911 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

i do because its worth it.

any time i wanna see conner tap like a , i just turn it on and its all smiles.
  • Alanmma likes this

i am bananas.

#6 Gobbla

Gobbla
  • Ultimate
  • 300 posts
  • LocationVäxjö, Sweden

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

Well worth for 8-6 bucks a moth.

• fobar and Alanmma like this

Gustafsson vs Silva, Mousasi vs Latifi, Nelson vs Story, Gustafsson vs Johnson, UFC 200, Fan Expo 2016, Gustafsson vs Teixeira

#7 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

I would never pay for it... but my sister pays for me :)
  • Douglass likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#8 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,412 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

I do. I get the six month bundle with a PPV. Works out to like $4.50/month that way.
  • fobar, Douglass and Alanmma like this

#9 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

its the price of like a mcdonalds value meal every month, i'd have to really be struggling if I can't afford $10 a month

Ive had it since its started and enjoy using it rather than watching choppy quality from a random link found via google

#10 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:09 PM

its the price of like a mcdonalds value meal every month, i'd have to really be struggling if I can't afford $10 a month

Ive had it since its started and enjoy using it rather than watching choppy quality from a random link found via google

i had it for a bit and have to say the value for money is better than i expected.  plus the way they added Promotions from around the world was surprising to me

I just never got round to watch ing enough of it to keep it personally, but its well worth the money

• Mcmax3000, AndyWang and Alanmma like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#11 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:09 PM

dude, like, dude

conair.gif?w=780

#12 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

I do. I get the six month bundle with a PPV. Works out to like $4.50/month that way.

WOW, thats blooming good value.

conair.gif?w=780

#13 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

i had it for a bit and have to say the value for money is better than i expected.  plus the way they added Promotions from around the world was surprising to me

I just never got round to watch ing enough of it to keep it personally, but its well worth the money

I like it for Glory and Invicta once in awhile. It's nice to get a quality viewing of a past event rather than go searching for something that could be sub par. I like also to be able to just watch a fight easily if say a rematch is booked and I want to see the first fight again.

#14 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

I like it for Glory and Invicta once in awhile. It's nice to get a quality viewing of a past event rather than go searching for something that could be sub par. I like also to be able to just watch a fight easily if say a rematch is booked and I want to see the first fight again.

always been a fan of Glory and Invicta i started watching when they started. Glad they picked up Cagewarriors, good for the European scene to get that coverage

agree about the fight library, everything at a finger tip to remind you exactly how the first fight went down is great

i'm lucky i have good internet over here, so stream for live events has never been an issue.  hope thats the same everywhere because its genuine HD coverage isnt it

• AndyWang and Alanmma like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#15 Alanmma

Alanmma
  • Banned
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:59 AM

Worth every penny. There's enough content to keep you going for months and months; from the entire UFC catalogue, documentaries, behind the scenes interviews, every season of TUF, plus hundreds of fights from 10+ other MMA organisations around the world.

Best $10 you'll ever spend.

#16 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:39 PM

Worth every penny. There's enough content to keep you going for months and months; from the entire UFC catalogue, documentaries, behind the scenes interviews, every season of TUF, plus hundreds of fights from 10+ other MMA organisations around the world.

Best $10 you'll ever spend.

Lol
  • DP_and_TSU_DPed_JP likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fightpass