Kudos to King MO

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

I have not seen King Mo since forever,i was surprised at how good a shape he is in,he looks good.

Pre fight,he was moving around,i was interested to see how he fought.He was giving away 30 lbs,that is insane but i could tell Rampage looked liek a slow fat body and King Mo looked in good shape so i figured should be interesting.

I was shocked that King MO easily man handled Rampae a the start and taking him down and getting the round.IMO he should have left it there,easy round stolen,don't wrestle anymore,way too tiring to wrestle a guy 30 lbs heavier.He continued to wrestle...mistake,he was getting tired now but still faster than Ram fatbody page.

Last round got fun,King Mo gave up on wrestling and started to throw caution to the wind,he should have don that start of round 2 and just maul Rampage with volume and speed.

In the end both very tired,Rampage because he is fat and King MO from trying to wrestle a guy 30 lbs heavier.

King MO 29-28 all 3 judges,Rampage looked awful and without the size difference would have got destroyed.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#2 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,899 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:02 AM

B.A. would beat him in a street fight

• Decompoze likes this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#3 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:52 PM

I have not seen King Mo since forever,i was surprised at how good a shape he is in,he looks good.

Pre fight,he was moving around,i was interested to see how he fought.He was giving away 30 lbs,that is insane but i could tell Rampage looked liek a slow fat body and King Mo looked in good shape so i figured should be interesting.

I was shocked that King MO easily man handled Rampae a the start and taking him down and getting the round.IMO he should have left it there,easy round stolen,don't wrestle anymore,way too tiring to wrestle a guy 30 lbs heavier.He continued to wrestle...mistake,he was getting tired now but still faster than Ram fatbody page.

Last round got fun,King Mo gave up on wrestling and started to throw caution to the wind,he should have don that start of round 2 and just maul Rampage with volume and speed.

In the end both very tired,Rampage because he is fat and King MO from trying to wrestle a guy 30 lbs heavier.

King MO 29-28 all 3 judges,Rampage looked awful and without the size difference would have got destroyed.

He gave up *40 pounds.

The second round is actually when Rampage was landing shots, and he almost got the KO. King Mo couldn't "maul" him.

• Decompoze likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#4 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

This is comedic gold
  • Decompoze likes this

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#5 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:06 AM

I haven't watched Bellator in a few years but caught this fight. What a joke. A fat washed-up Rampage vs a guy 40 lbs lighter spamming head in ****. Though the last Bellator fight I watch (Manhoef/Carvalho) had the worst single round of fighting (if you want to call it that) of any MMA fight I've ever seen and turned it off.....so I guess it was better than that.

• freddievanhalen3 likes this

#6 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:19 AM

I haven't watched Bellator in a few years but caught this fight. What a joke. A fat washed-up Rampage vs a guy 40 lbs lighter spamming head in ****. Though the last Bellator fight I watch (Manhoef/Carvalho) had the worst single round of fighting (if you want to call it that) of any MMA fight I've ever seen and turned it off.....so I guess it was better than that.

You just so happen to know the two worst fights in recent Bellator history, but you don't watch....? lol... Suuure ya don't.

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#7 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

Stop watching the bad fights... Bellator is awesome
  • Yerbo likes this

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#8 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:46 PM

You just so happen to know the two worst fights in recent Bellator history, but you don't watch....? lol... Suuure ya don't.

Those were the last 2 i watched....honestly.

#9 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

Stop watching the bad fights... Bellator is awesome

After that crap it's kind of hard to get inspired hah. But I will try....I know you and Cash like it so that should be good enough for me....

#10 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:35 AM

After that crap it's kind of hard to get inspired hah. But I will try....I know you and Cash like it so that should be good enough for me....

Freddie and I don't just blindly hate on something. That's all.

The Rampage fight was terrible, sure. But the first round KO's by Kozola and Kharitonov on that card were two of best KO's I've seen this year. By far. 

amazin

#11 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:29 AM

The Rampage fight was terrible, sure. But the first round KO's by Kozola and Kharitonov on that card were two of best KO's I've seen this year. By far.

Did you catch the fights last night?

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#12 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

Where was the blind hate? 1st you say I am actually watching fights when I'm saying I don't, now you are saying I don't watch them? huh? All I did was comment on the last 2 Bellator fights I've seen. Seems your hate is a lot more blind. This is pretty sad even by your usual sad level of attack posting.

#13 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

Where was the blind hate? 1st you say I am actually watching fights when I'm saying I don't, now you are saying I don't watch them? huh? All I did was comment on the last 2 Bellator fights I've seen. Seems your hate is a lot more blind. This is pretty sad even by your usual sad level of attack posting.

Im just trying to get you to watch more Bellator

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

#14 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 43,763 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:30 AM

We both know you've seen more than those two fights. But it doesn't make me look stupid when you act like a girly casual, who is actually proud of not understanding fighting enough to appreciate that the name of the organization means literally nothing inside the cage.

If either of us are sad, it's absolutely you. 

amazin

#15 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 47,571 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

Check Bellator 177 Yerbo... its tomorrow night