xFINISHxHIMx

UFC Fight Club Forum CEMETERY

Fast himself training for his next fight, it might have been w/ a forum member

if I remember correctly -

m8nq81.jpg

I'm pretty sure I made that gif. 

I remember figuring out that he lived in this hole in the wall town in the mountains of NC.  What a can.

• Like 3

Leonie did a good job and So did Katie (fightclubber) afterward. Problem is they left for bigger better things and no one brought in after Katie left. 

Leonie's new job is p5p.  Works at a national park, has amazing views to look at all day.

• Like 5

LoL oh Fast

He reminds me so much of some current posters

... his dazzling footwork & catlike movement have me envious,

this dude styles suave -

• Like 3

Leonie's new job is p5p.  Works at a national park, has amazing views to look at all day.

... she banned me from Yellowstone for feeding the bears, bish -

• Like 6

Wait whats your original name?

Legopig

Well, that is probably my most well known name. My original name was My own worst enemy (or something like that).  Then after I got perma'd I did come back twice (once as ShinspIint, capital i not an L) and once as legopigv2. I know people though I was some guy called Cromwell ( I did lurk occasionally out of vanity to see if people still talked about me) but that wasn't me. Once I got perma'd I just stopped posting in MMA forums apart from a week in the Carnivale until Shinsplint and his bumboy Cranga got me banned there. Thats when I got his facebook account and his Mrs started pm'ing me giving me abuse lol.

Edited by Beach_Boy_Cymry
  • Like 2

Legopig

Well, that is probably my most well known name. My original name was My own worst enemy (or something like that).  Then after I got perma'd I did come back twice (once as ShinspIint, capital i not an L) and once as legopigv2. I know people though I was some guy called Cromwell ( I did lurk occasionally out of vanity to see if people still talked about me) but that wasn't me. Once I got perma'd I just stopped posting in MMA forums apart from a week in the Carnivale until Shinsplint and his bumboy Cranga got me banned there. Thats when I got his facebook account and his Mrs started pm'ing me giving me abuse lol.

Oh holy ****! how ya been dawg!?!?!

he doesn't have any posts so I can't check the IP

can you check my IP? do you know where i am?

• Like 1

I believe Stipe successfully killed off half of the PLATINUM SQUAD.

Add PATSTER and Banham.

RIP Platinum Squad.  :(

We were like a pack of lions and now we'll have to make due with a 2 man wolfpack.  We'll still win all the belts and continue to disrespect idiots that don't even watch this chit.

This forum is so retarded that they are tossing around the idea that a light heavyweight champion will have trouble under California's soon to be newly implemented weight cutting program.  

10% of your body weight retards.  It's the lighter weight divisions that will suffer.

• Like 3

RIP Platinum Squad.   :(

We were like a pack of lions and now we'll have to make due with a 2 man wolfpack.  We'll still win all the belts and continue to disrespect idiots that don't even watch this chit.

This forum is so retarded that they are tossing around the idea that a light heavyweight champion will have trouble under California's soon to be newly implemented weight cutting program.  

10% of your body weight retards.  It's the lighter weight divisions that will suffer.

smh. 

• Like 3

Dang it. I still have to update this. Its quite some work, so if somebody here is bored AF on a sunny day like today... feel free to check some Accounts and post the last seen date. :)

I think CC209 might have given you the boot due to lack of DISRESPECT.

It's like he's not even trying.  How hard is it to tell some bum to get a job and stop playing vidya games 25/8?!

• Like 2

I think CC209 might have given you the boot due to lack of DISRESPECT.

But I'm the respectful PR branch of the platinum squad!

I have written all the belts in capitals at least 5 times this month.  Not sure what else i need to do.

• Like 2

But I'm the respectful PR branch of the platinum squad!

I have written all the belts in capitals at least 5 times this month.  Not sure what else i need to do.

Find NoCake and tell him he's a can, and we'll let you back in.

• Like 1

RIP IN PEACE MACHIDAPOWER!

Bro why did you delete your twitter account?  I always enjoyed your harassment.  

• Like 2