Sign in to follow this  
Showtime956

Michelle Waterson Vs Thug Rose

Scrolled through mmajunkies website and see 9 writers have Waterson winning and only one Rose?!?!!??!? Like what?!?!

Am I giving Rose to much respect or not enough to Waterson? I see Rose quickly dismantling Waterson. What do yall think?

• Like 1

I got bets on Michelle

I think she has better stand up and their ground games will cancel each other out, expect Michelle is the better wrestler.

Look for waterson to have a speed advantage as well

Maybe, just don't see Waterson holding up. Rose has faced the best of the best , Waterson hasn't

Rose is 5-3 my dude. Michelle is a former Invicta Champ who is UNBEATEN in the UFC and that wont change today. 

• Like 2

Isn't she 6-3. She's had higher level of competition for sure, but waterson shouldn't be underestimated. Looking forward to this. Think Rose takes its in a scrappy decision

• Like 2

As mentioned above Waterson is a small straweight, she's a natural atom weight facing a natural straweight.

Waterson is the best atom weight in the world, so yes you're underestimating her if you don't think this will at very least be a close fight.

I think Waterston closes the distance and beats Rose up in the clinch. I expect a battle and maybe fight of the night.

• Like 2

Do people actually care about this fight?

These couple of random hos are just keeping the co-main slot warm for Felice Herrig.

• Like 2

I mean I dont really care about the outcome but I feel like it has potential to be an exciting fight

Its gonna be a good fight, i think waterson has more skill, but am taking thug rose via gigantic size advantage, i wouldn't be surprised if thug rose starches her, but waterson can win via submission if rose gasses

Rose demolished this overhyped can

hopefully rose gets title shot, mainly because JJ hasnt fought her. JJ would destroy her.

Edited by PunchBag

Per the previous thread, I assume most people here thought MW would need to go through Rose before getting a shot at JJ.  I'd also assume the betting odds favored Rose.

Rose has a very very slim chance against JJ. 

Michelle got kick the like who?.... she looks very tight and tense in this fight, there was too much movement ... needs to relax, breath in out, conserve energy, and then let the right movement comes for that blast... she would have if run out the clock, but didn't happen here!

Michelle got kick the like who?.... she looks very tight and tense in this fight, there was too much movement ... needs to relax, breath in out, conserve energy, and then let the right movement comes for that blast... she would have if run out the clock, but didn't happen here!

You have to be from the future
  • Like 1

Man she got Holly Holm'd kicked back down to the prelims.

I also had money on Rose.

I took the same parlay with Rose and same parlay with Michelle.

I won big money on Whittaker at +225 though

I also had money on Rose.

I took the same parlay with Rose and same parlay with Michelle.

I won big money on Whittaker at +225 though

Only thing u won was monopoly money
  • Like 1

I just want to know how Fobar feels about the result.

Check his Facebook lol

I expect pictures of him hanging in his closet with his thickest belt any day now

I got bets on Michelle

I think she has better stand up and their ground games will cancel each other out, expect Michelle is the better wrestler.

Look for waterson to have a speed advantage as well

Rose is 5-3 my dude. Michelle is a former Invicta Champ who is UNBEATEN in the UFC and that wont change today. 

• Like 1