• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 Megasoup

Megasoup

The Second Dumbest Man On This Forum

• Free
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

Yesterday was Easter and I decided to pay my older brother a visit.  The weather was decent and I thought that I would ride a bicycle there, as he is about 15 miles away.   That's a pleasant distance, though the ride is very ****.  I go through East St. Louis, Sauget, Cahokia and arrive in Dupo.  These are all horrible towns.  But they are towns I have been acquainted with my entire life, unfortunately.

My brother is mentally ill.  He's always been that way, but he has gotten worse with age.  Not just the craziness.  Or maybe not even the craziness at all.  Maybe it's leveled off, I don't know.  Mental illness is not a free pass, not an excuse to act however you want.  

He is a pathological liar, but he is also a normal liar.  He is lazy.  He is mean.  His hygiene is disgusting.  He literally doesn't have a tooth in his head, he's all gums.  He smokes weed and plays video games all day, every day.  He hasn't held a job in years.  My grandmother is in a nursing home with advanced dementia and he has been squatting in my grandmother's house for at least a couple years (I'm not completely sure how long because we don't often stay in touch.)

My brother has no running water in this house.  It is dilapidated, dirty and disgusting .  He somehow has electricity from tampering with the meter.  He takes food stamps and goes to food pantries and accepts help from the Mormons.  He doesn't do laundry.  He is wearing clothes that I gave him a year ago because the things he was wearing were falling off of him.  They have not been laundered since.  He unapologetically "rents" to two roommates, drug addicts whose rent is paid by their families who want nothing to do with them.

I could go on and on.  You wouldn't believe it.  You couldn't believe it.  He has no redeeming qualities.  Occasionally I visit because I feel bad for him.  I feel bad for all the abuse he endured at the hands of our father, the same abuse I endured.  I can still picture these tragic moments and I want that man to rot in hell and I wish that there was something I could do for that little boy I see in pictures, the boy that eventually became the horrible man that my brother is today.  I feel as though if I don't swing by at times to show that there is someone in this world that still cares for him, that he might kill himself, which might actually not be all that bad for him.  I would have trouble living with the guilt, however.  

So I decided to visit him on Easter.   I wasn't there long until I had to leave.  And because he is so bad, because he is a lunatic, because he has no love in his heart or brains in his head, he chased after me with a sword, which he would have likely used.  I hadn't time enough to gain momentum on my bike, so I hopped off and reluctantly squared off with him.  

Unless you're a professional sword fighter, and maybe even if you are a professional sword fighter, there are only so many moves you have with a sword.  He was in a batters stance and I timed it and pounced, locked him up and tried to get control of the sword, which I eventually did.  I don't have any moves or training associated with this sort of thing, so the struggle took a couple minutes.  I had my two hands against his two hands and I used my strength to lower the weapon to the street.  Then I stepped on the blade, so that it wasn't going anywhere.  He was not giving up, and as we were both leaned over and the blade secured to the ground with my foot, I released one of of my hands and reached between his legs and picked him up and slammed him headfirst on the ground.  Then I pitched the sword into a neighbors yard, turned around and saw him struggling to get up, clearly **** up from the slam.  I kicked him in his head, causing a huge cut that immediately bled.  It was this kick that broke my foot and it was a serious kick.  I thought for a moment that I killed him, but I saw that he was still alive...so I kicked him again.  Son of a ****.   

And now I have yet another thing to weigh on my guilty conscience.  

I later called the police and told them what happened because I was concerned for my brother.  The police in his town are well acquainted with him and asked me zero questions and were unconcerned with charging me with anything.   They did a wellness check on him and called me back.  They said they stopped by and he was beat up, but otherwise okay.  They said he was playing video games.  

Edited by Megasoup, 17 April 2017 - 02:50 PM.

• WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge, classicboxer and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#2 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 6,597 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

A twist in the story is.......you're the brother! I think of you how you described your brother.
  • MoZZez, Yesterdays_Hero and T-800 like this

#3 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

Oh look, Megapoop panhandled enough to get internet for a month. He needs to catch up on his look at me stories.

20$ says Bart-o-lini is correct. Soup is the mentally challenged near homeless bum with no teeth!

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

You know in CBP the kicks to the grounded opponent are legal, Soup. You got that W fair and square.

• TheSinisterUrge, PATSTER and RadLad like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#5 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

There's a lot of hate in here right meow
  • UFCCagerattler, GURU|Cole, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-77201400-1481508539.gif

#6 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

So you kicked your brother in the head and broke your foot because he plays video games and is addicted to marijuana?

This man is a straight up savage!

• TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this

#7 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 7,123 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

Oh man 

lol

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#8 GURU|Cole

GURU|Cole

2016's Award Winner Winner

• Free
  • 19,996 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

Honestly a great read homie well written
  • TheSinisterUrge, cashfl0w and RadLad like this

8mZZei2.png?1

#9 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

So you kicked your brother in the head and broke your foot because he plays video games and is addicted to marijuana?

Keep soup away from 16 yr olds around the country

#10 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

I think we've all kicked somebody in the face for something similar. It happens.

• TheSinisterUrge and mousasi_the_GOAT like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#11 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

he should have went for a helicopter armbar or a tornado heel hook. grandma would be proud.

• cashfl0w likes this

#12 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Lmao always a treat
  • TheSinisterUrge likes this

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif

#13 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,341 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

Finally a feel good story after all the depressing rubbish we put up with in here!
  • WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and Elder_Teemu like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#14 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

i aint reading all that, someone give me the tl;dr version

• Eclipse76, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#15 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

• Free
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

Soup had a fight club moment, he beat the **** out of himself
  • Ozpride, fobar, MoZZez and 2 others like this

#16 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,341 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Megasoup's slightly more adjusted to life brother rode 15miles to his Grandma's house in which he squats, to deliver some Easter eggs while he was stoned with his two mates playing video games in smelly old hand-me-down clothes. So Soup chased him out with a sword, got dumped on his head and kicked in the face for his trouble. The police visited and found him playing video games in his smelly clothes all 'what's the problem officer?' and left him to it.

Edited by Ozpride, 17 April 2017 - 05:08 PM.

• the_enigma, fobar, MoZZez and 1 other like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#17 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Megasoup's slightly more adjusted to life brother rode 15miles to his Grandma's house in which he squats, to deliver some Easter eggs while he was stoned with his two mates playing video games in smelly old hand-me-down clothes. So Soup chased him out with a sword, got dumped on his head and kicked in the face for his trouble. The police visited and found him playing video games in his smelly clothes all 'what's the problem officer?' and left him to it.

damn, i kinda wish i hadnt bothered now lol

thanks mate  :)

• WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#18 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Soup had a fight club moment, he beat the **** out of himself

now this version is much better than Oz's  :lol:

• the_enigma, Ozpride, WarWest® and 2 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#19 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

when questioned about the incident, grandma couldnt remember anything.

• Ozpride and WarWest® like this

#20 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

do we think grandma is like norman bates mother?

• WarWest® likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

#21 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

perhaps.  grandma should have taken a hit off the bong and done the right thing and started beating megasoup with a broom!

Edited by mousasi_the_cheat, 17 April 2017 - 05:18 PM.

• WarWest® likes this

#22 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,341 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

She told them it was February and didn't know what date it was
  • fobar, WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

v4MjFdj.png

#23 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

Do you guys think Soup paints dolls when he's not regailing is with his tails of awesomeness
  • fobar, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif

#24 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:22 PM

hi

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 18 April 2017 - 02:57 PM.

#25 Megasoup

Megasoup

• Free
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

What happened is a pretty big deal.  Internet or not, to make jokes about something like this is shameful.  Some of you should be ashamed.  I keep picturing the evil in my brother's face as he shouted me out of the house.  And then I see my poor brother struggling to his feet after I dropped him on his head.  And then I see him looking pathetic and helpless after I kicked him, blood slipping down the side of his face from his forehead where I connected, a near-lifeless pile of Gregory Taylor, a wreck.  I just want to cry.  I don't know what good I have brought to this world or if I even need to be here anymore.  But...

...^ this is pretty funny.

conair.gif?w=780

#26 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

What happened is a pretty big deal.  Internet or not, to make jokes about something like this is shameful.  Some of you should be ashamed.  I keep picturing the evil in my brother's face as he shouted me out of the house.  And then I see my poor brother struggling to his feet after I dropped him on his head.  And then I see him looking pathetic and helpless after I kicked him, blood slipping down the side of his face from his forehead where I connected, a near-lifeless pile of Gregory Taylor, a wreck.  I just want to cry.  I don't know what good I have brought to this world or if I even need to be here anymore.  But...

MorganF-590x331.gif

• MoZZez, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#27 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

And then I see my poor brother struggling to his feet after I dropped him on his head.  And then I see him looking pathetic and helpless after I kicked him, blood slipping down the side of his face from his forehead where I connected, a near-lifeless pile of Gregory Taylor, a wreck.

Early Stoppage

• WarWest® and RadLad like this

#28 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

What happened is a pretty big deal. Internet or not, to make jokes about something like this is shameful. Some of you should be ashamed. I keep picturing the evil in my brother's face as he shouted me out of the house. And then I see my poor brother struggling to his feet after I dropped him on his head. And then I see him looking pathetic and helpless after I kicked him, blood slipping down the side of his face from his forehead where I connected, a near-lifeless pile of Gregory Taylor, a wreck. I just want to cry. I don't know what good I have brought to this world or if I even need to be here anymore. But...

Was it a Dr stoppage?

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif

#29 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

Did the Mormons run interference on you Soup?

#30 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,341 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:49 PM

How was the ride home with that broken foot?
  • fobar, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this

v4MjFdj.png

#31 Megasoup

Megasoup

• Free
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:08 PM

How was the ride home with that broken foot?

It wasn't that bad.  I can't put any weight on it now, though.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#32 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:08 PM

You guys are all ****. You shouldn't laugh at Soup for getting beat up by his brother.
You should just go over there and give him the respect of kicking him in the head like his brother did...

• Ozpride and fobar like this

#33 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

you people are not a a very nice people.

Edited by mousasi_the_cheat, 17 April 2017 - 06:10 PM.

• fobar and WarWest® like this

#34 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

Jesus calm the **** down LoL
  • fobar and TheSinisterUrge like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-77201400-1481508539.gif

#35 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:17 PM

by telling people to calm down, you are only going to escalate the situation Mr. WarWest.

• fobar, WarWest®, GN_FDU and 1 other like this

#36 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

you people are not a a very nice people.

drink piss

• WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and Elder_Teemu like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#37 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:19 PM

drink piss

No I am not joining your sorority if thats what you're asking. 

#38 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

if i get another god damn person telling me to drink piss i swear i'm gonna kick megasoup in the head.

cut that **** out. ive already changed my stance on mousasi in the weidman fight in this thread. is that not enough to satisfy you people?

Edited by mousasi_the_cheat, 17 April 2017 - 06:22 PM.

#39 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 20,341 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

if i get another god damn person telling me to drink piss i swear i'm gonna kick megasoup in the head.

cut that **** out. ive already changed my stance on mousasi in the weidman fight in this thread. is that not enough to satisfy you people?

1. Drink the fooking piss you foglet
2. Change your name again to Mousassi_the_GOAT and I'll consider it
  • fobar, WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

v4MjFdj.png

#40 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

So you admit what was already a common fact. How does that relieve you from a bet you made and welched on?
Drink the piss.

• WarWest® likes this

#41 GN_FDU

GN_FDU
  • Free
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

Yesterday was Easter and I decided to pay my older brother a visit.  The weather was decent and I thought that I would ride a bicycle there, as he is about 15 miles away.   That's a pleasant distance, though the ride is very ****.  I go through East St. Louis, Sauget, Cahokia and arrive in Dupo.  These are all horrible towns.  But they are towns I have been acquainted with my entire life, unfortunately.

My brother is mentally ill.  He's always been that way, but he has gotten worse with age.  Not just the craziness.  Or maybe not even the craziness at all.  Maybe it's leveled off, I don't know.  Mental illness is not a free pass, not an excuse to act however you want.  

He is a pathological liar, but he is also a normal liar.  He is lazy.  He is mean.  His hygiene is disgusting.  He literally doesn't have a tooth in his head, he's all gums.  He smokes weed and plays video games all day, every day.  He hasn't held a job in years.  My grandmother is in a nursing home with advanced dementia and he has been squatting in my grandmother's house for at least a couple years (I'm not completely sure how long because we don't often stay in touch.)

My brother has no running water in this house.  It is dilapidated, dirty and disgusting .  He somehow has electricity from tampering with the meter.  He takes food stamps and goes to food pantries and accepts help from the Mormons.  He doesn't do laundry.  He is wearing clothes that I gave him a year ago because the things he was wearing were falling off of him.  They have not been laundered since.  He unapologetically "rents" to two roommates, drug addicts whose rent is paid by their families who want nothing to do with them.

I could go on and on.  You wouldn't believe it.  You couldn't believe it.  He has no redeeming qualities.  Occasionally I visit because I feel bad for him.  I feel bad for all the abuse he endured at the hands of our father, the same abuse I endured.  I can still picture these tragic moments and I want that man to rot in hell and I wish that there was something I could do for that little boy I see in pictures, the boy that eventually became the horrible man that my brother is today.  I feel as though if I don't swing by at times to show that there is someone in this world that still cares for him, that he might kill himself, which might actually not be all that bad for him.  I would have trouble living with the guilt, however.  

So I decided to visit him on Easter.   I wasn't there long until I had to leave.  And because he is so bad, because he is a lunatic, because he has no love in his heart or brains in his head, he chased after me with a sword, which he would have likely used.  I hadn't time enough to gain momentum on my bike, so I hopped off and reluctantly squared off with him.  

Unless you're a professional sword fighter, and maybe even if you are a professional sword fighter, there are only so many moves you have with a sword.  He was in a batters stance and I timed it and pounced, locked him up and tried to get control of the sword, which I eventually did.  I don't have any moves or training associated with this sort of thing, so the struggle took a couple minutes.  I had my two hands against his two hands and I used my strength to lower the weapon to the street.  Then I stepped on the blade, so that it wasn't going anywhere.  He was not giving up, and as we were both leaned over and the blade secured to the ground with my foot, I released one of of my hands and reached between his legs and picked him up and slammed him headfirst on the ground.  Then I pitched the sword into a neighbors yard, turned around and saw him struggling to get up, clearly **** up from the slam.  I kicked him in his head, causing a huge cut that immediately bled.  It was this kick that broke my foot and it was a serious kick.  I thought for a moment that I killed him, but I saw that he was still alive...so I kicked him again.  Son of a ****.   

And now I have yet another thing to weigh on my guilty conscience.  

I later called the police and told them what happened because I was concerned for my brother.  The police in his town are well acquainted with him and asked me zero questions and were unconcerned with charging me with anything.   They did a wellness check on him and called me back.  They said they stopped by and he was beat up, but otherwise okay.  They said he was playing video games.  

Cool story, bro. Tell it again.

#42 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 16,974 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

Looking for a Fight, season 3.

• WarWest®, GN_FDU and TheSinisterUrge like this

23571112011.gif

#43 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

So you admit what was already a common fact. How does that relieve you from a bet you made and welched on?
Drink the piss.

i never agreed to any kind of bet you dumb dumb.

#44 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

i never agreed to any kind of bet you dumb dumb.

And yet you are banned. Its amazing how you are the only one who see's the twisted set of facts you go by.

• mousasi_the_GOAT likes this

#45 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:03 PM

the **** are you on about bro?

#46 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:34 PM

the **** are you on about bro?

lol you suffer from multiple alt syndrome

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif

#47 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

i dont understand?

#48 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

i dont understand?

stupid as well

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif

#49 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

i changed my stance on the mousasi fight and i even changed my name as well to meet your demands. what more do you people want from me?!??

#50 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:53 PM

i changed my stance on the mousasi fight and i even changed my name as well to meet your demands. what more do you people want from me?!??

simple drink.......the......piss
  • Ozpride, WarWest® and TheSinisterUrge like this

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif