105 replies to this topic

#101 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 10,334 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:30 AM

Was riding a high after watching the 1st and somebody said the 2nd was bad so I didn't want to ruin my image of Dave. But I've heard it's a lot more stories than laughs and that's my favorite part of his stand ups, is just hearing him tell stories so I'll give it a watch this weekend. Just heard in the news this AM that it was the most watched on Netflix of all time. He's going to make $$$

Netflix paid him 60 mil for the two specials. Expect him to slide it in once a year for 30 mil+ a show now.

Also, I really enjoyed the second show, it wasn't quite as good as the first, but it wasn't terrible by any means.

Edited by TheSinisterUrge, 19 April 2017 - 08:31 AM.

• WarWest® and T-800 like this

conair.gif?w=780

33e49fb1-350d-44cf-bb36-8b01dda9a053_zps

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#102 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

Was riding a high after watching the 1st and somebody said the 2nd was bad so I didn't want to ruin my image of Dave. But I've heard it's a lot more stories than laughs and that's my favorite part of his stand ups, is just hearing him tell stories so I'll give it a watch this weekend. Just heard in the news this AM that it was the most watched on Netflix of all time. He's going to make $$$

Second is better
  • TheSinisterUrge and T-800 like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-77201400-1481508539.gif

#103 Megasoup

Megasoup

The Second Dumbest Man On This Forum

• Free
  • 5,376 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:27 AM

Not that anyone cares...

...but I am at peace with dropping my brother on his head.  I am at peace with busting his head open.  He's a freaking scumbag, always has been. This is not a good man, we're talking about.  The picture I painted of him for you all was done with some very light brush strokes.  He's a bad **** guy.  I thought that I would feel some guilt later because he is my brother and he is mentally ill, but I'm beginning to believe that I will not.  

What matters now is my job.   It's not the greatest job.  In fact, it's an awful job.  But it's my job.  And I am probably going to lose it.  I cannot walk.  I can hop.  I tend bar at a burlesque club in downtown St. Louis.  I don't know if you can picture it, but it is not like AT&T or Ford Motor Company.  It is a very small affair.  I am not A bartender I am THE bartender.  They will have to find a replacement.  And I will be out of a job.  

On one hand, I've saved some money so that I can last a while.  On the other hand, I certainly don't want to lose everything I saved, which I most assuredly will.  Also, I sort of like this job, as **** as it is.

My brother has no redeeming qualities at all.  And then that son of a **** is going to come after me with a **** sword?  You want to know why?  Because when he was whining about how he can't steal water from his neighbor anymore (it was an abandoned house and he used to open up the water main in the middle of the night and fill up a few dozen empty milk jugs and carry them back to his grandma's house.  He's a worthless ****-rat.) I suggested that he walk somewhere that was slightly further.

I should have killed him.  

• Bubba_Sparks, TheSinisterUrge, TwennyFo and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#104 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:00 AM

Not that anyone cares...

...but I am at peace with dropping my brother on his head.  I am at peace with busting his head open.  He's a freaking scumbag, always has been. This is not a good man, we're talking about.  The picture I painted of him for you all was done with some very light brush strokes.  He's a bad **** guy.  I thought that I would feel some guilt later because he is my brother and he is mentally ill, but I'm beginning to believe that I will not.  

What matters now is my job.   It's not the greatest job.  In fact, it's an awful job.  But it's my job.  And I am probably going to lose it.  I cannot walk.  I can hop.  I tend bar at a burlesque club in downtown St. Louis.  I don't know if you can picture it, but it is not like AT&T or Ford Motor Company.  It is a very small affair.  I am not A bartender I am THE bartender.  They will have to find a replacement.  And I will be out of a job.  

On one hand, I've saved some money so that I can last a while.  On the other hand, I certainly don't want to lose everything I saved, which I most assuredly will.  Also, I sort of like this job, as **** as it is.

My brother has no redeeming qualities at all.  And then that son of a **** is going to come after me with a **** sword?  You want to know why?  Because when he was whining about how he can't steal water from his neighbor anymore (it was an abandoned house and he used to open up the water main in the middle of the night and fill up a few dozen empty milk jugs and carry them back to his grandma's house.  He's a worthless ****-rat.) I suggested that he walk somewhere that was slightly further.

Don't worry. I did. He won't be sidetracking your career EVER again.

Now, you just focus on taking out DC in a superfight. I'll work out the deets with Baldie, and let you know.

• Megasoup likes this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#105 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:57 AM

Not that anyone cares...

Lmao!!

Soup just set the gold standard for opening lines in a post.  :lol:

• Megasoup and T-800 like this

conair.gif?w=780

#106 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:58 AM

Not that anyone cares...

You've got some issues Stan I think you need some counselling

• TheSinisterUrge likes this