I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

i'm shocked

• SVTContour98, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 2 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#2 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:03 PM

• Decompoze, sobercuban, WarWest® and 3 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#3 T-800

T-800
  • Free
  • 22,257 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Terminated
  • SVTContour98, fobar, Decompoze and 10 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#4 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 25,957 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

i'm shocked

I'm not. Once it gained traction, advertisers started pulling out, and that's the kiss of death.

I saw an article that showed like a week after the story broke he had gone from like 16 minutes of ads in his hour program down to I think eight. That's a lot of money they lost.
  • fobar, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#5 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

god damnit. now where am i supposed to get my fake news from?

• Yerbo, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 2 others like this

#6 T-800

T-800
  • Free
  • 22,257 posts
  • LocationCyberdyne

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

I'm not. Once it gained traction, advertisers started pulling out, and that's the kiss of death.

I saw an article that showed like a week after the story broke he had gone from like 16 minutes of ads in his hour program down to I think eight. That's a lot of money they lost.

I think OP was sarcasm. Apparently fox has known about this since '04. Didn't give a chit. But once it starts affecting their sponsors, then it's a problem. Heard it was something around 80 million projected in lost advertisement $
  • Mcmax3000, fobar, Decompoze and 4 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#7 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

seriously dont understand sarcasm do you  :mellow:

• Mcmax3000, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#8 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

• Eclipse76, WarWest®, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#9 mousasi_the_GOAT

mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Free
  • 409 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

Cuckschiffs 

now thats a name.  

come to think about it that dude kinda does look like a real cuckschiffer

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 19 April 2017 - 04:30 PM.

• fobar and WarWest® like this

#10 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,773 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Terminated

I have to be honest, this really never gets old LoL

Only because every time I read it I glance over at your AV and giggle
  • fobar, Decompoze, Eclipse76 and 6 others like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-77201400-1481508539.gif

#11 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,337 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

I think OP was sarcasm. Apparently fox has known about this since '04. Didn't give a chit. But once it starts affecting their sponsors, then it's a problem. Heard it was something around 80 million projected in lost advertisement $

this is just a guess but the $15 or so million they have paid out to shut his accusers up may have tipped them off

CB for Mod - make the forum great again - keep those kids off your lawn

#12 IRT/

IRT/

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 22,628 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

he was the worst ever

I'm glad

• Yerbo and TheSinisterUrge like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#13 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

The clip of Camron on his show is still the GOAT.
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#14 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,337 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

bill he was ok 20 years ago but he just never kept up with the times. he's like limbaugh - he's trapped in the 90s still fighting Clinton 

#15 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,947 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:54 PM

Dude was a can.
  • Mcmax3000, fobar, Yerbo and 2 others like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#16 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

The clip of Camron on his show is still the GOAT.

• fobar, TheSinisterUrge and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#17 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:38 AM

28jy89f.jpg

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and cashfl0w like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#18 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:48 AM

^^The origin of "U MAD? U MAAAAD!". Lol

amazin

#19 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:50 AM

^^The origin of "U MAD? U MAAAAD!". Lol

i had always wondered where it came from, amazin'  :lol:

conair.gif?w=780

#20 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,454 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:53 AM

Remind me to watch ^^that^^ when I get home from work.  I'm intrigued

Edited by crangs, 20 April 2017 - 05:53 AM.

• fobar, Eclipse76, TigerChamp and 1 other like this

https://cdn2.vox-cdn...ge_breeze.0.gif

This sig brought to you by the magnanimous Robert Sparks

#21 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:57 AM

umad.gif

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#22 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

conair.gif?w=780

#23 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,454 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

lololololololol, that was amazin
  • fobar, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 2 others like this

https://cdn2.vox-cdn...ge_breeze.0.gif

This sig brought to you by the magnanimous Robert Sparks

#24 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

I'm a bit ignorant on the matter, but from what I hear...

Some woman got upset because he leered at her and it made her feel uncomfortable.

Someone got upset because she heard noises in the background and thought he was doing something while on the phone, but wasn't sure.

It's getting to the point, where you can't even look at someone of the opposite gender without getting in trouble.

Fox has slowly been losing all it's shows.  O'Reilly was okay. 

If you never saw Red Eye, it was actually pretty great.  They just cancelled that one last week, so too bad.  That was my only reason to put on the channel. 

Without Megyn Kelly and Red Eye, there is no reason for me to have the Fox News channel anymore.

Edited by PokesJones, 20 April 2017 - 03:22 PM.

#25 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:24 PM

You can always DVR "the view" for your news. 

Warning: A possible side effect may be growing a vag.

• mousasi_the_GOAT likes this

#26 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Some woman got upset because he leered at her and it made her feel uncomfortable.
Someone got upset because she heard noises in the background and thought he was doing something while on the phone, but wasn't sure.

It's getting to the point, where you can't even look at someone of the opposite gender without getting in trouble.

Fox news doesn't pay out 13 million for that.

They also wouldn't fire a guy bringing in am estimated 200 million a year over that.

If fox paid out 13 million and more has come up since, you know there is enough evidence to scare them.

All that said, the ultra femnazis can go to hell. Sexual harassment is bad, blah blah blah. I get it. But it is Getting to the point where these psychos are making every man a sexual predator just by existing.

#27 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Fox news doesn't pay out 13 million for that.

They also wouldn't fire a guy bringing in am estimated 200 million a year over that.

If fox paid out 13 million and more has come up since, you know there is enough evidence to scare them.

All that said, the ultra femnazis can go to hell. Sexual harassment is bad, blah blah blah. I get it. But it is Getting to the point where these psychos are making every man a sexual predator just by existing.

I actual agree with this
Sexual harassment is bad but not.everything w a **** is a prrdator

conair.gif?w=780

qUDIQwQ.gif

#28 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,136 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

I actual agree with this
Sexual harassment is bad but not.everything w a **** is a prrdator

I have a foul mouth at work. Enjoy jokes that wouldn't be politically correct at a worksite etc.

But I'm always on the watch what I say around women on sites. Even the ones you know would laugh at the jokes. I never trust that one day they are on their rag and will turn 180 and get pissed off.

Years ago there was a female on a site that was the biggest **** around. She would hit on guys and when they reciprocated she would charge then with sexual harassment. 5 guy's lost their jobs and have that hanging iver the heads before the company got rid if her. Year's later she was doing it again at a new company.

She is blacklisted from so many places now that she had to start her own and she barely gets by. She walked into a new construction site my company had the contract on and I had to warn everyone on site who she was. She was doing labourer work as she couldn't get any work as an electrician. 3 days in and she tried to charge a guy with harassment. She was gone the next day.

Trust nobody.

#29 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

I have a foul mouth at work. Enjoy jokes that wouldn't be politically correct at a worksite etc.

But I'm always on the watch what I say around women on sites. Even the ones you know would laugh at the jokes. I never trust that one day they are on their rag and will turn 180 and get pissed off.

Years ago there was a female on a site that was the biggest **** around. She would hit on guys and when they reciprocated she would charge then with sexual harassment. 5 guy's lost their jobs and have that hanging iver the heads before the company got rid if her. Year's later she was doing it again at a new company.

She is blacklisted from so many places now that she had to start her own and she barely gets by. She walked into a new construction site my company had the contract on and I had to warn everyone on site who she was. She was doing labourer work as she couldn't get any work as an electrician. 3 days in and she tried to charge a guy with harassment. She was gone the next day.

Trust nobody.

We had this one employee.  She would always talk about what a **** she was and how anyone could just buy her a drink and she'd bang them.  The boss responded with an innocent joke.  They all laughed.  Things were fine for the next 6 months or so until the big stock market crash.  It caused a big disruption as we started losing clients and whatnot and she wasn't getting the sales she needed.

Flash forward 1 year later.  She gets mad at the company because the accountant screwed up on some billing.  It was certainly completely the accountant's negligence.  The company needed a month to make things right, but she wasn't having it.  She decides she wants to quit her job.  She then references the joke that the boss made a year ago in front of us all.  Oh yeah.  She says she was sexually harassed.  She took him to court and they settled out of court.  I believe they settled out of court for around $100,000 because she told me that's the least she would accept ahead of time.  She did tell me she can't discuss the settlement.

Anyhow.  It's scary how this stuff can happen.  Companies will settle, even if they did nothing wrong.  I've seen this sort of thing happen about 5 times at 5 different companies.  Never was the "victim" honest.  A lot of good small businesses were hurt.  These settlements have costs and consequences.  It's not just screwing over the boss or the company.  Employees get laid off due to financial hardships... 

----

A similar thing happened to a friend.  He and a coworker were sharing photos on their cameras.  She would send him stuff.  he would send her stuff.  A year later, she sued the company out of the blue.  She used the cellphone messages and photos as evidence with her stuff conveniently edited out.  He was her equal at work.  He thought they were good friends.  Not when a big payday is involved.  His manager told him that he believed him, but he has to fire him because of this case.  The company settled with the girl.

----

Moral of the story is to keep your mouth shut around women at work.  Never treat them as friends.  They will eat your soul the moment they decide they don't like you anymore.

Edited by PokesJones, 20 April 2017 - 05:09 PM.

• MoZZez likes this

#30 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,337 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:29 AM

Bill didn't get canned for what he did - they paid off all his victims so they knew all about it - he got canned because it became public knowledge.

Fox was perfectly happy with him as long as it was their secret.

#31 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,337 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:16 AM

I'm a bit ignorant on the matter, but from what I hear...

Fox has slowly been losing all it's shows.  O'Reilly was okay. 

If you never saw Red Eye, it was actually pretty great.  They just cancelled that one last week, so too bad.  That was my only reason to put on the channel. 

Without Megyn Kelly and Red Eye, there is no reason for me to have the Fox News channel anymore.

I have to tell you that this attitude that sexual assault is just hurting people's feelings has become a standard.

The fact is that sexual assault is almost never punished. Violence against woman is almost never punished.

It's like the Pats complaining about an offside in a game they win 53-6

Hating on woman is a slam duck, and that why the betas do it

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 21 April 2017 - 06:21 AM.

• Mcmax3000 likes this

#32 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 25,957 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:49 AM

Bill didn't get canned for what he did - they paid off all his victims so they knew all about it - he got canned because it became public knowledge.

Fox was perfectly happy with him as long as it was their secret.

He got canned because advertisers were pulling out.

Even with it being public, if the advertisers had stayed, he'd still be on the air.

• fobar likes this

#33 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 3,207 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:54 AM

They need to reinstate him asap or else I won't be back to Fox News

• fobar and TwennyFo like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#34 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

They need to reinstate him asap or else I won't be back to Fox News

agreed, where can i get that level of ****s and giggles now?

• SVTContour98, Eclipse76 and TwennyFo like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#35 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

I have to tell you that this attitude that sexual assault is just hurting people's feelings has become a standard.

That's because that's what it is MOST of the time when we see these cases.  Bleeding hearts and betas ;) automatically think the worst, and it makes it really easy for anyone to turn a compliment into sexual harassment. Telling someone that she's "looking good" one time in passing is not sexual harassment and it's not sexual assault. 

If you are wondering why the attitude has become a standard, it's probably because the behavior has become a standard.  People now make mountains out of molehills and when an easy payday is involved or someone can get revenge on someone that upsets them you can bet it will happen.  The people to get mad at are the ones who pretend a one time compliment ruined their lives and they can never participate in society again.  Those are the people who ruin it for the real victims.  They also make victims out of the accused.

I've definitely seen real sexual harassment and those situations never happened to make it to court.  I've seen certain managers who didn't know where to draw the lines and put their subordinates in bad situations.  This happens frequently on business trips.  Typically these situations either get resolved without a settlement or they just get ignored. 

Every single one that I've seen that got settled, though, were nonsense. 

Women complain that there's a "boys club" and they aren't invited.  I am hiring a girl this week, possibly.  Offer has been made, she just needs to accept it.  I can assure you that she will never get any non work related compliments whatsoever from me.  She wont get any non work related interest out of me.  I wont respond to almost anything personal she tells me.  Sorry, but I can't risk anything I might say being used against me.  That's just the reality today. 

Edited by PokesJones, 21 April 2017 - 03:06 PM.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#36 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,851 posts
  • LocationThe Fertitta Mansion

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:05 PM

Here's the original audio

no clue who the tard is talking in the other one

• fobar, cashfl0w and PokesJones like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#37 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

Here's the original audio

What an alpha

Edited by PokesJones, 21 April 2017 - 03:09 PM.

• fobar, sobercuban and cashfl0w like this

#38 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

Placeboing (a goat on youtube) just had to make a video.

• fobar and sobercuban like this

#39 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,337 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:48 PM

lol fox news

#40 IRT/

IRT/

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 22,628 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:03 PM

what did I just watch

• cashfl0w likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#41 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 57,657 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:38 AM

Placeboing (a goat on youtube) just had to make a video.

OMG, thats the greatest thing i have watched this year!!!!!!

• SVTContour98 likes this
 conair.gif?w=780

#42 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 16,974 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:20 AM

I am hiring a girl this week, possibly.   

23571112011.gif

#43 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 22,539 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

https://youtu.be/mpZ24nPTmUo

Is that Raging Al's dad?
  • fobar and cashfl0w like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion

#44 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Champion of the Fora

• Free
  • 37,665 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

what did I just watch

Cam'ron doing work on Bill O'Reilly's jimmies.

• fobar likes this

amazin

#45 libertarian

libertarian
  • Free
  • 217 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 AM

OMG, thats the greatest thing i have watched this year!!!!!!

Oh man, his stuff is awesome.  

Orsen Wells:  "Ah, the French"

Obama and Trump.  IF IF IF IF IF IF

#46 PokesJones

PokesJones
  • Free
  • 354 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Oh man, his stuff is awesome.  

Breaking Bad

#47 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 36,337 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 PM

Fox News is like UFC PPVs

I simply cannot believe anyone watches these things.