Sign in to follow this  
GunnerBlaze121011

HARD WORK!!!! LMAO

He did ok for the fight as a whole but like the last minute was nothing but laying in a dudes guard with his face buried in his chest just winging out shots that were not landing maybe 1 of every 10 hahahaha 

Its cruel to get someone interested in something that turns out to be TUF

Isn;t there a whole nother forum for these ridiculous non mma things?

Wmma forum?

• Like 2

Its cruel to get someone interested in something that turns out to be TUF

Isn;t there a whole nother forum for these ridiculous non mma things?

Yeah my bad man lol I work a whole **** ton and never get to mess around on here I only just this past week brought my pc from back home in Florida... I'm sure they will move it over or what not 

after todd duffee made his ufc debut and knocked out some can in 7 seconds   he got on the mic and started saying Hard work right there baby!

some people were even thinking he might just be the next brock lesnar after that performance.   well  he did look like a roid monkey

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT
  • Like 1

after todd duffee made his ufc debut and knocked out some can in 7 seconds he got on the mic and started saying Hard work right there baby!

some people were even thinking he might just be the next brock lesnar after that performance. well he did look like a roid monkey

he was a roided up monley

that was the crybaby from the jones/sonnen season.  on that season (17 or 19) he got all emotional about getting picked first and took a flag of colorady and started wailing like a lil girl because he was so nervous.  im not surprised they picked him, but im surprised he won.  he lost the first fight and then danced in his underwear for the rest of the season.

and it looks like he is USASA approved, because before he was JACKED TO THE MAX.

The chances of taking this season seriously went from slim to zero as soon as they announced that "let me bang bro, i just wanna bang bro" was back in the game.

The UFC finally died a death last night. R.I.P in pieces UFC.

• Like 1

I'm wondering how many of these guys are truly different and more mature since their first run on the show. They spent a lot of the first episode highlighting how much both of those clowns had grown and changed, yet they got into a ridiculous little tiff and immediately began acting like spoiled 13-year-olds.