Photo

Kanagaroo Court: Roids on trial

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Kanagaroo Court: Roids on trial (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Does Roids belong on the list of welchers?

1. Yes (12 votes [63.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

2. No (7 votes [36.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

What the hell did i ever do to deserve this kind of harassment?

i might very well just file a report to the forum administrators on all of you before i leave. You guys are very rude.  I hope that you don't talk to your loved ones this way.  

For the last time I am not going to indulge myself in urine therapy.  It is you guys who need therapy, so let it go you jerks.

good luck with finding that lol

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and TwennyFo like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#52 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,782 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

For the record it has not been 2 years. Additionally, breach of contract statute of limitations range from anywhere between 3 yrs to 10 years. We are well within the range. Try not being a welcher

Considering you have a tenth of my likes and you were a registered user here for six years before I was even here, that tells me that not many people find your posts useful.

I could Welch 1000x and STILL be the people's champion you bum
  • fobar, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 3 others like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#53 -idyb-

-idyb-

๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰ ๐Ÿ’‰

• Free
  • 5,902 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

good luck with finding that lol

i dont care what its going to take. i'm reporting everybody who told me to drink piss over the last week. i'll have the last say on this matter. you best believe that.

and i thought that we could be friends fobar. you even liked a few of my posts. why must you also betray me?

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 20 April 2017 - 11:27 AM.

• fobar and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

#54 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:28 AM

people may be a welch but they can change their ways and you all need to learn to accept that and try to be a better people.  i am retracting my vote.   roids the imprisoned gets to be removed from the welch list.  and so should everybody.   they did you guys no wrong and you crap all over them and tell them to do nasty things.

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 20 April 2017 - 11:30 AM.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#55 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:29 AM

Considering you have a tenth of my likes and you were a registered user here for six years before I was even here, that tells me that not many people find your posts useful.

I could Welch 1000x and STILL be the people's champion you bum

4dF68N7.jpg

• fobar, TheSinisterUrge and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<

#56 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:40 AM

i dont care what its going to take. i'm reporting everybody who told me to drink piss over the last week. i'll have the last say on this matter. you best believe that.

and i thought that we could be friends fobar. you even liked a few of my posts. why must you also betray me?

ovxzyrnuqpsygtwkx1os.gif

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#57 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

If you Welch you welched
  • SVTContour98 and TheSinisterUrge like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#58 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 54,752 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:10 PM

I trust in (sober)Brian to make this happen. Hell, I can hand deliver as I think he lives in Hampton Roads as well. Or he used to, if memory serves.

Where do you live again, WTG? Want to hang out and drink pi... I mean.... a beer.... sometime...?

I know where to send it

• fobar, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 1 other like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#59 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

i'm beginning to think think that every one of you guys is a welcher.

#60 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

i'm beginning to think think that every one of you guys is a welcher.

then you'd be 

giphy.gif

• SVTContour98, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#61 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

i stand corrected. everybody except for me, and roids_the_fugutive because i have decided to let him off the hook this one time.

#62 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:38 PM

Since when is the forum so ghey that in order to not be called a welch you need a blueberry lawyer instead of going through with the original punishment.

• SVTContour98, fobar, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#63 12erโ„ข

12erโ„ข

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 54,654 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

i stand corrected. everybody except for me, and roids_the_fugutive because i have decided to let him off the hook this one time.

33dc1fcce7f0fd2b1afc5c6ffccd64b4.jpg

• fobar, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#64 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,795 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

Since when is the forum so ghey that in order to not be called a welch you need a blueberry lawyer instead of going through with the original punishment.

Did you just call me a blueberry??

• fobar, amunera, TheSinisterUrge and 2 others like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#65 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

Did you just call me a blueberry??

Now that I have proof in picture that you are not a giant and are indeed a ginger, yup.

• fobar, Bubba_Sparks, TheSinisterUrge and 2 others like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#66 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 24,795 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Now that I have proof in picture that you are not a giant and are indeed a ginger, yup.

What, that was empirical evidence that I'm not a ginger!

I can see another poll coming on....

• fobar, amunera and TheSinisterUrge like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#67 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

33dc1fcce7f0fd2b1afc5c6ffccd64b4.jpg

i dont find this very funny and i will be turning you in to the higher ups via report button before i leave this place tomorrow

#68 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

You're simultaneously pretending to be a new poster, but still know all of Roids name changes you god damned DUMMY.

Just drink the piss, WTG. Just drink it.

Although I did like how you took this opportunity to pretend to not be a Trump fan anymore. No one can fault you there.

and i will be using this as evidence as well.  this is urinary harassment right here.

• fobar likes this

#69 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

hey now, that was uncalled for!

#70 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

**** sake Bubba, see what you started now!!!!!!!!

• SVTContour98 and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#71 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

Mtg drink the piss you damn dirty welch. Go fook urself you alt creating piss avoider

Edited by Cocsada, 20 April 2017 - 03:13 PM.

• -idyb- likes this

qUDIQwQ.gif

#72 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

Mtg drink the piss you damn dirty welch. Go fook urself you alt creating piss avoider

yeah! drink the piss Mtg you filthy welch,

#73 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

yeah! drink the piss Mtg you filthy welch,

I give you points for ur shtick but ur MTG you nub.

qUDIQwQ.gif

#74 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

sorry my friend but i would never welch on a bet that was never made official

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 20 April 2017 - 03:44 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#75 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,242 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

sorry my friend but i would never welch on a bet that was never made official

tumblr_oi2s0qbTqk1shsq9jo4_500.gif

• fobar and Eclipse76 like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#76 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

tumblr_oi2s0qbTqk1shsq9jo4_500.gif

you dont seem like a bad person. i respect you more than that 12ert dude who called me a really mean name. i cant remember what it was he said. i'm still a little hazed and confused after he slapped me so hard upside my **** washer that im still seeing ****'s spinning around my head.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#77 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

you dont seem like a bad person. i respect you more than that 12ert dude who called me a really mean name. i cant remember what it was he said. i'm still a little hazed and confused after he slapped me so hard upside my **** washer that im still seeing ****'s spinning around my head.

sounds about right

qUDIQwQ.gif

#78 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

i dont deserve that kind of mistreatment i was receiving. especially in my **** washer.  and neither does roids_the_fugitive_who_climbed_the_wall_to_mexico either.  this just isn't right.

you guys wouldn't even know what a welcher looked like if he stood there and welched you right in your faces,  you have no proof whatsoever to any of your baseless accusations on either of us so this may as well be fake news,  i know a welcher when i see one and roids_the_gent  is not one of them. 

#79 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

i dont deserve that kind of mistreatment i was receiving. especially in my **** washer. and neither does roids_the_fugitive_who_climbed_the_wall_to_mexico either. this just isn't right.

you guys wouldn't even know what a welcher looked like if he stood there and welched you right in your faces, you have no proof whatsoever to any of your baseless accusations on either of us so this may as well be fake news, i know a welcher when i see one and roids_the_gent is not one of them.

drink the piss u welcher

qUDIQwQ.gif

#80 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

i've never welched a legitimate bet in my life. thats why youll never see my name on any list.

#81 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

i've never welched a legitimate bet in my life. thats why youll never see my name on any list.

your current name you mean. So many alts you should've stared in that movie Split

qUDIQwQ.gif

#82 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

your current name you mean. So many alts you should've stared in that movie Split

thank's i will look into it.

#83 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

I will be leaving the forum tomorrow.

I'm not lying.  I'll gladly accept any kind of piss drinking/poop eatting/account/suicide bets over this claim as well.

I've had enough and i'm tired of all of you guys telling me to drink piss in every other thread and trying to implicate me as a welcher. I'm not having any of that.

You should all put yourself on the Official list of Shame on Yourselves.  Tomorrow I will hang up my keyboard. It was a nice stay but a person with my MMA knowledge deserves to be welcomed with open arms. Not get piss jugs thrown at him. 

Screw all of you.   Especially those of you who partook in page 2 and 3 of the megasoup thread.   Shame on all of you.  I can only take the abuse for so long, but you guys have also driven MegaSoup off the deep end and now he wants to go murder his brother after he's already beaten him half to death the other day.   This is the kind of **** that happens when you toy with peoples emotions.   MegaSoup is a human being for christ sakes and so am I.

You people are not a very nice people and you should all learn to treat each other better. I no longer want a part of this.

Cya tomorrow....

#84 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

i'm a man of my integgerty. how would you like to wager?

#85 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

i'm a man of my integgerty. how would you like to wager?

lmao

qUDIQwQ.gif

#86 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

et tu Fobar would have been better.............

• fobar likes this

#87 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

pardon my french but you are not very nice and that wouldn't be fair to fobar. he's already put enough nasties down his throat this week. 

#88 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 5,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Roids is not getting a fair trial and all the 'yes' voters have clearly been manipulated by the russian mafia.

this case should be thrown out and have all charges dropped.

#89 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,782 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

I just know in my heart that I was a welcher and since then went through with two AV bets that I held up my end of the deal on.

I was once a yung roids and fixed my way.

Thank you all for supporting me through this hard time.

I love you all.
  • fobar, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 2 others like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#90 CorporalClegg209

CorporalClegg209

Yeah well, I still jerk off manually

• Free
  • 17,364 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

photo-thumb-432803.jpg?_r=1482442387

• fobar, TheSinisterUrge and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

qUDIQwQ.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#91 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,053 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:02 PM

Bubba I'm in need of your services for a similar issue, but in the opposite circumstance of ADDING me to the NON welchers list and removing me from Polo's corrupt list. Please let me know when your office is available for a consultation

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#92 SVTContour98

SVTContour98
  • Free
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:47 AM

I just know in my heart that I was a welcher and since then I continue to refuse to make right my wrong and hold up my end of the deal.

FIFY

3 Facts Everyone Must Face:

#1 If there is no God, then your life has no objective meaning.

#2 You didn't bring yourself into this World, and you cannot ultimately prevent your Death.

#3 Jesus Existed.

PM to discuss<