The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

1211201600123781315.png

• StompGrind, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#2 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

aOz1bQE_460s.jpg

• StompGrind, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 5 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#3 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Do you see what happens, Larry?

• Ultimate
  • 46,449 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

aOz1bQE_460s.jpg

Deep. As. ****.
  • fobar, StompGrind, Eclipse76 and 2 others like this
Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#4 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

17499279_10156652061726959_7747277889971

• StompGrind, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#5 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

image.jpg
  • fobar, StompGrind, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#6 Lady_boy

Lady_boy
  • Free
  • 425 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

aOz1bQE_460s.jpg

result.brf_zpsog9s3dhk.png

• fobar, StompGrind and TheSinisterUrge like this

I'm calling bull on your clown phobia

http://chroniclesofr...own-phobia.html

#7 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

aOz1bQE_460s.jpg

sign language :P

• fobar and StompGrind like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#8 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

The girl behind the fella in the orange tee has a face like someones chewin on her clam. Happy days!!

• fobar, StompGrind and -idyb- like this

conair.gif?w=780

#9 -idyb-

-idyb-

💉 💉 💉 💉 💉 💉

• Free
  • 5,860 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:35 PM

The girl behind the fella in the orange tee has a face like someones chewin on her clam

I'll bid a dollar on that Bob.

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 20 April 2017 - 04:36 PM.

• fobar, StompGrind and TwennyFo like this

#10 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

I swear she's about to start singing 'hallelujah'. Whoever's down there on their knee's musta hit the sweet spot.

• fobar, StompGrind and -idyb- like this

conair.gif?w=780

#11 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

Maximum'Bahb at'cho service

• StompGrind likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#12 -idyb-

-idyb-

💉 💉 💉 💉 💉 💉

• Free
  • 5,860 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

You can always bid a penny.   That way if you win i can put my $1  bill over her head and you can help  yourself to an  all you can eat buffet for under a dollar.

Edited by mousasi_the_GOAT, 20 April 2017 - 04:57 PM.

• StompGrind and TwennyFo like this

#13 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,271 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

• fobar likes this

#14 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,989 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:08 PM

aOz1bQE_460s.jpg

This is something for the deep thoughts thread. It's literally mind blowing.
  • fobar and Eclipse76 like this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#15 Lady_boy

Lady_boy
  • Free
  • 425 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:48 PM

He looks like a giant compares to woman sitting next to him and in the audience.  Also his head looks 5 times too big for his body. But he seems cool with it, so who am I to judge?

• fobar likes this

I'm calling bull on your clown phobia

http://chroniclesofr...own-phobia.html

#16 StanleyTheBricklayer

StanleyTheBricklayer
  • Free
  • 579 posts
  • LocationCumbria, UK.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:51 AM

It's Friday!
I've finished up the couple of hours work I had to do, so it's now time to go to pub. Half a dozen pints before wifey turns up from work, hour or so later get an earful when I tell her 'eating's cheating'.
Seek out the yoooof in the beer garden, partake in some Jamaican woodbine. Get another earful.
Hit some shorts.
Lose money in the bookies.
Go home with takeaway I won't eat.
Get another earful.
Hit the tequila and homebrew.
Wake up in kitchen/greenhouse/sofa/spare room/living room floor or an entirely different house.
Aaaaagh, happy days.

• fobar, TwennyFo and cashfl0w like this

#17 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,775 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:37 AM

Druggies
  • fobar likes this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#18 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,141 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

He looks like a giant compares to woman sitting next to him and in the audience.  Also his head looks 5 times too big for his body. But he seems cool with it, so who am I to judge?

yeah, the head kinda freaked me out then i just see that happy smiling face and thought he cool 

conair.gif?w=780