Sign in to follow this  
Teemu

Tinder asked me for "feedback" after...

I hate it when I meet women who are divorced, and/or have kids.

I'm not trying to save you. And I don't want to meet your kids.

• Like 9

I hate it when I meet women who are divorced, and/or have kids.

I'm not trying to save you. And I don't want to meet your kids.

I'm trying to get a nut and that's that. - Cashfl0w

• Like 7

I like a woman with some baggage that is strong & knows what she wants but not a broken man hater or desperate. Woman that aren't a little broken in & think they're some diva princess looking for some Romeo/Juliet fairy tale romance i don't want them. I'm definitely the romantic type but i'm not a slave nor a captain save a ho. 

Divorced & or with kids is fine by me as long as they're actually single, independent & cool AF down to earth. 

You're not likely to find that on dating sites. lol

• Like 6

Lol Tinder.

Go get a job as a janitor in a hospital. Those skanks take deep creampies 25/8.

Plus you get PAID to get LAID.

As a former orderly I can confirm this is true.

• Like 6

I can deal with one or the other but when its both divorced and with kids all my internal alarm bells start going off lol

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

1f75035b7f05373cff4e5589dfe89f49.gif

• Like 4

When I was 10 I didn't care for girls

When I was 20 I wanted a cool chick to hang out with and do fun stuff.

When I was 30 I wanted a girl that was marriage material.

Now I'm 40 and I just look at sl*ts..no really, I just want sl*ts, all of them.

Edited by NetshadeX
  • Like 12

Lol Tinder.

Go get a job as a janitor in a hospital. Those skanks take deep creampies 25/8.

Plus you get PAID to get LAID.

where do i apply?

• Like 5

Tinder is just a hook up site. Bang her and go home. A bunch of **** on here caring about someone's feelings on a hook up site, lol.

I just don't know how or why people would use the Internet to have sex or get into relationships.

Doesn't anyone have social skills anymore?

Edited by Roids_The_Convicted
  • Like 7

I just don't know how or why people would use the Internet to have sex or get into relationships.

Doesn't anyone have social skills anymore?

Some people are fugly, they need the internet

• Like 5

Get some decent clothes and brush the back of your tongue and you should meet plenty of women.  You won't need to find women on the internet (that is creepy, bro.)

If you have trouble talking to them or starting a conversation, here's the secret.  Start the exact same conversation and the exact same subject that you would if you were talking to a guy.  If you were talking to a guy, you wouldn't want to sound dull or stupid, right?  Women are interested in a lot of the same things that men are.  And women find a lot of the same things funny that we do. 

Don't start right out with flattery, but when you move to it, say the exact same things that you would say to your 4 year-old niece, if you have one.  Compliment them as if they were children.  Harmless, non-sexual, non-perverted flattery.  It's funny.  It's cute.  It's endearing and you will never be mistaken for a creep.

• Like 4

Get some decent clothes and brush the back of your tongue and you should meet plenty of women.  You won't need to find women on the internet (that is creepy, bro.)

If you have trouble talking to them or starting a conversation, here's the secret.  Start the exact same conversation and the exact same subject that you would if you were talking to a guy.  If you were talking to a guy, you wouldn't want to sound dull or stupid, right?  Women are interested in a lot of the same things that men are.  And women find a lot of the same things funny that we do. 

Don't start right out with flattery, but when you move to it, say the exact same things that you would say to your 4 year-old niece, if you have one.  Compliment them as if they were children.  Harmless, non-sexual, non-perverted flattery.  It's funny.  It's cute.  It's endearing and you will never be mistaken for a creep.

lmao
  • Like 7

Who is the #1 idiot on the forum, Soup?

• Like 2