Sign in to follow this  
America

Dogs

Like I said, mine only gets defensive if you act sketchy or scared of him and it's only because it makes him nervous. If you just walk up to him like youre his best friend then he is fine.

He follows my daughter everywhere, she walks him and everything.

Dont accuse me of breed discrimination and then go on to explain how your dog gets weirded out and nervous because people are put off by an animal that can be down right vicious.

People are sketchy around pitbulls because they are sketchy animals. You dont see people acting like that around golden retrievers.

Dont accuse me of breed discrimination and then go on to explain how your dog gets weirded out and nervous because people are put off by an animal that can be down right vicious.

People are sketchy around pitbulls because they are sketchy animals. You dont see people acting like that around golden retrievers.

We have lots of different what you call 'pit bulls' over here, our pits are the shark nosed ones that don't cause trouble, but I'm thinking you mean what we call a Staffy. Same temperament. The problem is generally the owners, they're the sweetest little spoke at home but generally not great with other dogs they don't know. They pick up on the owners vibes that they're anxious about them and get edgy and quite often will snap at other dogs. Simple fact is not all dogs are sociable. My best mate has a beautiful staff but I'd lever bring it to my place or take mine to his because of those reasons.. Is that what you deal with?

We have lots of different what you call 'pit bulls' over here, our pits are the shark nosed ones that don't cause trouble, but I'm thinking you mean what we call a Staffy. Same temperament. The problem is generally the owners, they're the sweetest little spoke at home but generally not great with other dogs they don't know. They pick up on the owners vibes that they're anxious about them and get edgy and quite often will snap at other dogs. Simple fact is not all dogs are sociable. My best mate has a beautiful staff but I'd lever bring it to my place or take mine to his because of those reasons.. Is that what you deal with?

Sorry quoted wrong m8 - same question but to the other guy

Pit Bulls are one of only 4 breeds on the banned dangerous dogs list in the UK.  Personally I love them but unfortunately mouth breeders have doomed them in this county. 

• Like 2

Pit Bulls are one of only 4 breeds on the banned dangerous dogs list in the UK.  Personally I love them but unfortunately mouth breeders have doomed them in this county. 

Yeah its a real shame, some of them are just big softies but its the junkies that have trained them to be super aggressive.

• Like 1

spot on lol

23658358_599455300396399_520684260351320

LMAO!!! Ain't that the troof.

We've got three dogs. A Dobie/greyhound cross weighing in at 105lb, a total softie, and two ****z tsu crosses weighing in at 15lb apiece who will fight anything that ******* moves. 

• Like 2

LMAO!!! Ain't that the troof.

We've got three dogs. A Dobie/greyhound cross weighing in at 105lb, a total softie, and two ****z tsu crosses weighing in at 15lb apiece who will fight anything that ******* moves.

Meanest dog I've ever seen in my life was a pomeranian we had when I was a kid. Hated everybody but my father and was just a total ****.

• Like 2

Meanest dog I've ever seen in my life was a pomeranian we had when I was a kid. Hated everybody but my father and was just a total ****.

Our's are OK if they're off the lead, on a leash they're like ******* beserkers!

We were on the beach about a month ago, off lead, and a womans dog attacked one of the chitzoo's. Scamp did nothing for about 20 seconds (unusual) then the red mist came down and only when the lady saw her little precious getting rag dolled did she try to pick it up and stop the fight.

Too late by then tho innit! When there was no more dog to chew on Scamp decided her leg would do, lol. Had a right old job getting her off.

Shouldn't laugh but the look in her eyes when she's zoned out is fecking hilarious, especially when you consider what a cute looking little ****er she is.

Reminds me of those gremlins, lol.

Edited by TwennyFo

Last Christmas, my boyfriend gave me a dog which I have long dreamed of. My poodle Archie is the sweetest and funny dog in the world, I love him very much. but unfortunately my dog is allergic. I found an article mypoodle.info/health/allergies on the Internet, it turns out many dogs have allergies. I have to cook food for the dog at home and make sure that we don't have detergents with phosphates in our house. It makes life a little more complicated. But Archie is so cute

image1426953.jpg

Soooo.....

Took Monty, the dobie cross, to the vets today. Over the week end his hind leg swelled up and we found what looked like a puncture wound so we figured maybe a spider,a bug, or something had probably bit him while out walking.

We found a puncture wound so that seemed to be the most likely scenario.

Turns out the vet thinks a mast might have erupted and it might be cancer. What a pisser. Todays little visit set me back $200 for some anti inflammatory pills and some antibiotics and THAT takes the grand total of Mont's vet bills, in the ten years that we've had him, to just over.

TWENTY THOUSAND ******* DOLLARS!!!!

TWENTY THOUSAND, TWENTY MOTHER ******* THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN ******* F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest, lol. 

Edited by TwennyFo

Soooo.....

Took Monty, the dobie cross, to the vets today. Over the week end his hind leg swelled up and we found what looked like a puncture wound so we figured maybe a spider,a bug, or something had probably bit him while out walking.

Turns out the vet thinks a mast might have erupted and it might be cancer. What a pisser. Todays little visit set me back $200 for some anti inflammatory pills and some antibiotics and THAT takes the grand total of Mont's vet bills, in the ten years that we've had him, to just over.

TWENTY THOUSAND, TWENTY MOTHER ******* THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN ******* F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

**** :(

• Like 1

Soooo.....

That sucks man.

Would love a dog but I live very much pay check to pay check just because I don't look after my money that well which is fine for just me but would hate to know I couldn't get my dog treated.

To cheer you up here are some pictures of Huskies being daft lol

funny-dog-tripping-ground-landing.jpg

15f25e8409e113ecc87959fb39919af7--funny-

da71d9862bf870ba780ed7e869529f06--husky-

• Like 3

Sorry quoted wrong m8 - same question but to the other guy

lol...hate it when I do that.

"By god don't you tell me what the **** to ...oh, wait, wrong guy."

• Like 1

Soooo.....

dude. never pay for pets anti inflams. get yourself some kitchen scales with a decimal point or ideally two. crush an ibuprofen on it and cut it to 1/4 then mix it with his FAVOURITE treat. or just buy some mince. make little balls and have 1/4 per ball. you've got yourself a months anti inflams for the cost of a packet.

Soooo.....

Just noticed this one...sorry man. Has vet confirmed cancer? Spend as much time with him as you can.

My buddy (cat) wants to spend all his time sitting on me, which is quite irritating sometimes. But I also know one day I'm gonna lose him and I will regret not letting him be happy sitting on me.

'Hero' dog bitten by rattlesnake while protecting owner

_102293944_a3a1fa68-8724-48f0-9bc8-8e667

Move over K-9, there's a new superdog in town.

Todd the golden retriever was labelled a hero for putting himself in harm's way to protect his owner - and was bitten by a rattlesnake in the process.

Paula Godwin posted the story to Facebook, alongside pictures of Todd's swollen face, describing what happened.

"As we were walking down the hill I literally almost stepped on a rattlesnake. But my hero of a puppy Todd saved me."

_102296978_ead3f163-b1cc-492b-b91f-d9f75

tenor.gif?itemid=3474829

• Like 1

Todd the golden retriever was labelled a hero for putting himself in harm's way to protect his owner - and was bitten by a rattlesnake in the process.

Paula Godwin posted the story to Facebook, alongside pictures of Todd's swollen face, describing what happened.

"As we were walking down the hill I literally almost stepped on a rattlesnake. But my hero of a puppy Todd saved me."

tenor.gif?itemid=3474829

Wonder where that was, looks like my neck of the woods

• Like 1

Wonder where that was, looks like my neck of the woods

Pretty sure I read Arizona online.

I'm working on becoming a dog breader so if anyone wants a good price on a pure breed hit me up!

All breeds or...?

I'm working on becoming a dog breader so if anyone wants a good price on a pure breed hit me up!

breeders are generally scum and purebreds are generally inbred. Welcome to my hated list, enjoy your stay

tenor.gif?itemid=3474829

my heeler got bit in the neck by a copperhead, neck swelled bigtime, had to cut collar off quick .......

Golden Retrievers were founded in Scotland 150 years ago - There was a mass gathering today to celebrate

37380438_1790603504394263_28087953661813

• Like 2

They're all watching their owners and waiting for direction. lol

The chaos that would ensue if someone were to lauch a tennis ball in to the middle of them lol.

• Like 1

BGfUQd4.jpg

vbMUFCM.jpg

Scooby. Adopted him 3 months ago from the local shelter. He's a hurricane dog from Puerto Rico --  a "sato".  The vets say he's 2-3 yrs old. He's got a ton of small scars all over him - and one big one  you can see on his leg - and a couple of broken teeth.  When I knelt down to say hello to him at the shelter he lept over the gate into my lap.  Done deal lol.

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=3474829

lol yeah the dogs a hero.... or.... its just too stupid to know the snake was going to rekt it so it stuck its face right onto the snake